Life with Nano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

Maria Clara looked me in the eyes, then blushed. "I want to know more about what these nanites do, but I'm leaning towards saying 'yes'. But you're right, I don't want to mess up your relationship just so I can lose some weight and gain some other benefits. You mentioned some other functions?"

I ran through the list that NANO had detailed for me, including the interpersonal communication link.

[Sheila sent "I love you." Auditory system online in 15 minutes]

I said, "I love you too, sweetie," which earned a series of "awws" from the others. "Right now, Nano is still communicating by text, and says I would actually be able to hear your voice in my head in 15 minutes."

"That is so cool," Maria Angela said. "Does this mean you can read my mind?"

I answered, "Just what you choose to say to me. Your nanites might be aware of your other thoughts, but they apparently will only communicate what you want to."

[Maria Angela sent "I want more of your cum. I want you to be the first man ever to be in me. I want the 100%."]

It was my turn to blush, and my cock zoomed back to fully hard. I turned to Sheila, who was watching that happen, and took her hand, then said, "First vote is yours, my love. Are you willing to share me with others?"

She paused a few moments, before saying, "I supposed I could blame the four of us women getting it on today on the levels of pheromones we were apparently pumping out. But now that I've experienced going down on a woman and having her go down on me, I think I'm going to want to repeat it. So if I'm asking you to be okay with my making love to other women, I can't be hypocritical and say that you can't do it too."

"This is all so weird," I said. "Kinda great, but totally weird. I think I need to get drunk right now. Who's with me?"

[You can no longer get drunk, David. Your metabolism of alcohol is much faster now. It is part of the programming to avoid brain disorders, including addictions. If no alcohol reaches your brain, you can never be addicted to it. No buzz, either.]

"Shit!" I said. "Nano just informed me that one of the effects of the nanites is that I can't get drunk any more. The alcohol will be processed too fast for me to feel it."

Maria Angela and Maria Clara looked at each other, before Maria Clara asked, "What if you're already an alcoholic?"

[They would be cured. No alcohol could reach the brain, and we would eliminate withdrawal symptoms as well.]

I relayed that, and both women simultaneously said, "Amy."

I asked, "You mean Amy who lives down in the basement apartment? She's an alcoholic?" I knew she was friends with Maria Angela as they were both nurses at the nearest hospital, but I hardly ever saw her.

Maria Angela nodded, and said, "You should pay more attention to how many bottles are in the recycling bins, David. She polishes off a couple wine bottles after a shift at the hospital, who knows how much on her days off, and it's started to affect her work. She's been warned that she should go into the diversion program, but refuses to admit she has a drinking problem. But if you could fuck her, she'd be cured? You've got to do it, David, for her sake."

"So, I go up to her and say I have a cure for her problem if she just lets me screw her?" I asked.

Maria Clara chuckled. "Even if she believed you, she would say no just because she doesn't believe she's an alcoholic. You would need to seduce her. Pump up the pheromones, and let her get a whiff."

"You want me to trick her into it, against her real will? How is that different than rape?" I was beginning to see how complex having conscious control over my pheromones could become.

Maria Angela said, "It's nice to know that you have morals, but I don't think you'd have to push too hard to seduce her, David. I do talk to her when we work together, and I know she thinks you're adorable, just off the market. Plus, she thinks you're out of her league when she isn't being concerned about the age difference. You could well succeed in getting into her scrubs without the pheromones."

"Out of my league?" I asked. "Doesn't she know how beautiful she is? I just don't want to feel like a rapist here." She truly was beautiful, despite carrying 30 pounds too much weight. On a frame nearly my own 5'11" height, I was pretty sure she outweighed me a little now that I'd lost 20, but it was all in an hourglass shape. Unless the nanites changed that. At 32, she was actually the oldest of us in the building. The Marias were both 26, if I remembered right.

Sofia said, "You may think that your pheromones made me lose all control, David, but you're wrong. Sure, I got more turned on by your pheromones, but I still chose to act on how I was feeling. You did not take my ability to say 'no' away. You did not rape me. And I don't think it would be rape for you to use your pheromones with Amy, either."

I sat absorbing all this, until Sheila turned my face towards her, and looking me straight in the eyes said, "Hey, Nano? If the nanites are also spread by saliva, how long would Dave need to french kiss Amy to give her enough nanites to cure her alcoholism?"

This time, I heard Nano's answer as if he were shouting in my ear.

"ABOUT AN HOUR! Sorry, reducing our volume. About an hour, plus or minus 10 minutes. I could monitor those nanites as they activated, and tell you when you have reached the 9% level that is needed."

"About an hour to get to the minimum level, which the three of you are already above."

Sheila kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth for five minutes, with all the tingles that I now knew were nanites transferring between us, before letting me go and saying, "So, if you're concerned about having sex with Amy against her will, you would only need to make out with her instead. Will you do it, honey?"

"Sheila now at 16%."

I ignored that, and answered Sheila instead. "I can live with using the pheromones to do that. So when should I do it?"

Maria Angela looked at Sofia's clock, which read 6:37 PM, and said, "Why wait? She ought to be home in about an hour, and doesn't have to work tomorrow, so I bet you would see her carry in some wine from the market. I would suggest letting yourself into her apartment now, and filling it with pheromones, before she gets home, then you could knock on her door once she's had a chance to breathe them in and even drink her first glass of wine. She shouldn't be sloppy drunk by that time, so it still ought to be pleasant for both of you."

~~~~~

I followed Maria Angela's suggestion, asking Nano to resume producing higher amounts of my pheromones, as I got dressed. All four women took notice quickly, and I almost thought I was going to be jumped before I could reach the door to head down to Amy's apartment. As a parting gift, I had Nano resume the women's production of pheromones, too. With three sources now instead of two, they'd probably be back into each other's pussies in no time.

I let myself into Amy's place, and spent half an hour walking around her apartment, sitting on her couch and bed, spreading my scent throughout. There were three empty wine bottles in the recycling bin, and no full bottles anywhere in the apartment. I then exited the apartment, and went to mine, knowing that if I went back to Sofia's, I would get jumped for sure. I left my door cracked, and waited to hear Amy come home and made my plan. I could hear the moans coming from Sofia's apartment already.

When Amy arrived, she was carrying a bag of groceries and a carrying box with six bottles of wine. Maria Angela had been right. I waited another five minutes and went down to knock on her door.

When she answered it, she already had a glass of wine in her hand. "Mr. Sparhawk, what can I do for you?"

"Please, it's David. Do you mind if I come in? Of all the tenants, I feel like I know you the least, and I'd like to change that, maybe be friends, not just tenant and apartment manager?"

She blushed, and nodded. "I... I'd like that," she said softly. As we walked over to her couch, she asked, "Would you like some wine?"

I considered it a moment, but said, "No, I don't drink anymore, I no longer get any enjoyment from it." Which was true, without getting into why and when.

We chatted for about 10 minutes, as Amy sipped her wine, and I could tell she was getting fidgety from the exposure to my pheromones. I could barely hear the moans from two floors above, but only because I was listening for them, I'm not sure Amy noticed them. When she finished her first glass, but before she could get up to pour another, I took the glass, set it on the coffee table, and kissed her.

She melted into the kiss, then pulled away. "Umm, don't you have a girlfriend? I don't steal boyfriends or husbands. I lost mine to a cheating whore 5 years ago!"

"I do have a girlfriend, but I actually have her permission to be here. You see, she recently discovered her bisexual side, and we've decided to open up our relationship to other women. Can't you hear it? She's upstairs with the Marias and Sofia right now." Almost on cue, the volume of moans coming from the old vent rose, and Amy blushed. I could also see her nipples erect behind her scrubs.

'Did you do that, Nano?' I thought.

"No, David, we are too far from the women to interface with them, or exercise any type of influence."

"I could have stayed up there, and maybe fucked any of the four of them, but I figured if Sheila is giving me permission, the woman I want... is you. I don't how far you want to go, or if you're just going to throw me out, but I really enjoyed that kiss. May I have another?"

Her answer was to wrap her arms around me, and kiss me for ten minutes, a little bit sloppy from the wine, but still enjoyable enough to get me hard. I let my hands roam her legs, and was just about to reach her breasts when she broke away, and said, "I need some more wine, and to get more comfortable. Don't you dare leave!" She grabbed her glass and disappeared into her kitchen, with her bedroom on its other side.

I thought, 'Progress, Nano?'

"3.1% level, David, faster than expected, with as wet as you are making your kisses. Her blood alcohol level is preventing her from noticing the transfer."

Amy returned, wearing a long tshirt, and carrying another glass of wine. She took a big gulp of it, before setting it down, and plopping herself on my lap, and kissing me again.

"David, she drank two glasses in the kitchen, that glass is the end of the bottle. Her blood alcohol is rising quickly on an empty stomach."

I almost didn't need Nano to tell me that. Amy's kisses were getting sloppier by the minute. When I pushed my hand between her legs, I discovered the tshirt was all she was wearing, and quickly had a finger pressed between her pussy lips, and she was moaning into my mouth. She kissed her way along my left cheek, swirled her tongue in that ear, then moaned, "Fuck me, I wan' you ta fug me, David."

This wasn't the plan, but I was so turned on myself that I wasn't about to say 'no', even though she was getting drunker by the moment. If we just kept kissing, she might pass out before she reached 9%. While I knew if I came in her just once, she'd never get drunk again. And she did ask, so I wasn't as worried about consent. Maybe I should have backed off and tried another day, but I didn't.

I got my pants and briefs off, and laid Amy back on the couch, and got right between her legs. She was soaked, and I slammed right into her, and fucked her as quickly as I possibly could. I'd had drunken fucks before, of course, but never when I was completely sober and the woman was this drunk, and I felt I was racing to finish before she passed out beneath me. She was still moving beneath me, but getting too drunk to orgasm, so I didn't wait for that at all. I just stroked and stroked and then I was cumming, jetting into her as much as I could. When I finally came to a stop, she was passed out beneath me, and I pulled out.

'Please tell me that was enough nanites, Nano. I won't try for a second fuck in an unconscious woman. I just won't.'

"Her body is still absorbing them, but she is already at 10.2% level and rising, and the nanites are already beginning to boost her alcohol metabolism, as the most immediate response to the alcohol in her. She should be completely sober in just less than five minutes."

Amy was too big for me to carry her to her bed, so I got a blanket from her bed to cover her, and sat by her on the floor between coffee table and couch, stroking her hair and face, and waited for her to wake up. I could still hear some moans coming down from the vents. Boosting their pheromones had helped me seduce Amy, but I hoped they weren't going to be angry with me for it. The five minutes had passed, and still Amy didn't move.

"She is sober and is now just sleeping. Do you want her to wake?"

'Yes, gently please.'

Just like that, Amy's eyes began to flutter. When she saw me, she smiled, then it turned right into a confused frown. "What... time is it?"

"About 8:15," I answered.

"No, that's not possible. I should still be..." If she had looked confused before, this look was just incredulous.

"You should still be drunk? You would be, if not for me. I have a confession to make."

I explained about the nanites, and when I got to the part about them keeping her from getting drunk ever again, she slapped me hard in the face, and then did it again, even harder. "Who the fuck are you to make that decision for me? I like the way drinking makes me feel, David. Without it, I wouldn't have had the courage to even let you in my apartment, never mind the rest."

"Amy, all four of the women upstairs talked me into coming here tonight to seduce you, because they're that concerned about you. I thought I should let you know what would happen beforehand, but Maria Angela thought you would reject this 'cure' because you were in denial about the disease."

She looked ready to hit me again. "I am not an alcoholic!"

"Certainly you aren't going to be one now." I said, softly, and Amy's eyebrows raised. "But face some facts, Amy. You got home at 7:30, and by 8:00 you had drunk almost a full bottle of wine, and by 8:10, you were passed out drunk after asking to have intercourse with me. I only intended to make out with you long enough to transfer enough nanites to you to effect this cure. You would still be passed out, if not for those nanites. Tell me that doesn't sound at all like alcoholic behavior. If making you incapable of getting drunk makes you mad at me, so be it. My conscience is clear."

"Get out, David," she whispered. "Leave me alone."

I had nothing more I could say, if she wasn't willing to listen, so I let myself out and went to my apartment to clean up, then back up to Sofia's. I heard nothing from the vents while in my apartment.

Before leaving, I instructed Nano to have Amy's new nanites drop her body fat levels from wherever they were now to 18% by a quarter percentage point per day. She could amend that order if she wished, or even noticed.

I knocked on the door, and Maria Clara answered it, in a tshirt. She half-asked, "You hyped up their pheromones again, didn't you? I actually felt turned on by my own sister, estúpido, when we've never felt attraction to each other before tonight. Any other woman, we can share, but we never wanted to commit incest with each other until these nanites got involved! I hid in the bathroom, until they finally wore themselves out."

"I wondered about that, with the two of you sharing one bed, but figured it was really none of my business." I ordered Nano to turn down the pheromones again. "Are you reconsidering becoming a host for them?"

"I... I made a decision, while I was in that bathroom. I want the nanites, and I want my sister, too, if she'll let me have her. I know it's considered a sin, but so is being a lesbian, and it's mierda... just crap. Maybe we won't actually click as lovers, but I don't want to be afraid, of her, of the nanites or of you. Will you take me, David, right now, right here?"

"Here?" I asked. "Or maybe in one of our apartments? This one is a bit crowded." Sofia, Sheila and Maria Angela were spooned together on the double bed.

"On the couch would work. I like being watched, and would love for them to wake up to the sight of me with you between my legs."

We both got undressed, and headed to the couch. We made out for a couple minutes, while we adjusted to the feel of each other's hands on our bodies. The pheromones in the air had made me hard again almost the moment I walked inside. The bedroom window had been closed again, as the spring night air was still cold enough. Maria Clara then reclined on the sofa and spread both her legs and arms, reaching for me, and said, "Be my first man, David. Fuck me."

I climbed aboard, and began to slip my cock between her pussy lips, and came up against her barrier. "Your hymen is intact?" I asked.

She nodded, with a shy smile on her face. "Sí. Maria Angela's always been a pure lesbian, and got rid of hers years ago with a vibrator, but I've always felt I'm bisexual. Since we're usually chasing girls together, I never found a guy to give my virginity to - until you. Take it, David. Please?"

Instead of answering her, I thrust in quickly, and popped through the membrane, and all the way into her tight, tight sheath. She yelped softly, but no more than that, then smiled up at me, and stroked my cheek with her right hand. I gave her a minute to adjust, then began to stroke in her, short at first, then longer. She began moaning around the time I pulled all the way back until just my head was still inside and thrust back in. "I had no idea," she whispered, and started thrusting her hips back at me.

Soon, I was slamming into her, and her orgasm set her loose, writhing and screaming my name. Suddenly, Maria Angela was by her side, looking at us with concern, when Maria Clara grabbed her sister's neck and pulled her into a kiss, while she continued her orgasm and I approached mine.

Maria Angela pulled away, looked at her sister in the eyes, then returned her kiss with passion, while reaching between our bodies to twist one of her sister's nipples. That put Maria Clara's orgasm on a whole new level, and the ripples in her pussy set me off, and I came just as hard, if not harder than any other time that day. "Aaargg! Fucking incredible!" I shouted, before collapsing on Maria Clara.

"Hermana, te amo, hazme el amor," Maria Clara whispered. Sister, I love you. Make love to me. I understood that! Another Nano effect, I guessed.

"Sí, señor. You have a desire to know Spanish, so Sofia's knowledge of Spanish has been transferred to your memory, and now that nanites are in Maria Clara, hers will as well. You can learn much of what each other knows, by this method."

I lifted off of Maria Clara, and stood up, still hard yet again, and almost immediately, Sofia had me in her mouth, and Sheila was kissing me. I pulled Sofia to her feet, and taking both of their hands, led them back to the bed, while Maria Angela climbed atop her sister on the couch.

I flopped on my back on the bed, and Sofia climbed onto my cock, while Sheila straddled my face. I felt that same tingle in my mouth as I began licking her, and I knew I was transferring nanites this way, too. I was so turned on by the whole situation, that I came in Sofia after just a couple minutes, but didn't lose my erection, so we kept on fucking, and I came again every five minutes or so for the next half hour, when the ladies switched places, and I came five more times in Sheila, too, before they both finally got too tired, and my cock and balls were aching too much to continue. Even then, I was still hard.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers