Life with Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "You know the other day when we were caught by Miss Danners?"

"Yes," I replied. I really didn't see where this was going.

"It was staged!" Bombshell!

"It was what...?" I asked with all of my passion completely drained. I sobered up almost immediately. Alarms were going off in my head.

"Miss Danners and I have been lovers for two years now..." Explosion number two happened. It was like being in a dream, nightmare if I were to describe it properly.

"I don't understand." I said trying to maintain my composure.

"Well...let me try to explain..." My opinion of Samantha was quickly changing from passionate lust to passionless hate. She was starting to cry even more.

"I think that an explanation is probably in very good order." I tended to get wordy when I got tense.

"You're getting upset," she said. I wondered if it showed so blatantly. I certainly hoped so.

"Let's just say upset isn't the correct word, concerned is. Please continue!" I was beginning to get very abrupt with her and she could tell it. I wondered why she didn't wait for me to finish what I was doing to her. Perhaps she was so guilt ridden, she wasn't enjoying herself.

"I...know...you are going to hate me for this, but I had no choice. I tried not to do it, but she made me." This was beginning to get complicated.

"Come on, spill the beanos, kid." My sarcasm began oozing within the words I was using.

"Beth, uh, Miss Danners and I have had many sexual encounters in the past two years. Some have taken place at her house, but many have taken place in her office at the university. She seduced me at school in the shower room. The meetings have been very intense and at times I've tried to get out of them, because I was afraid of getting caught. She kept telling me if I were to back out, she would make an anonymous phone call to my parents and tell them about my inclinations." She was crying more profusely.

"Samantha, what has this got to do with me and the other day being staged?" I had stopped hating now and had begun pitying her. It was truly amazing the roller coaster ride I was experiencing at that point.

"She...she caught me looking at you about two weeks ago and got very upset. Simone all those things, the parts about me having a crush on you, they are all true. I've wanted you for so very long. When she pinned me down about it and I told her that I thought I was falling in love with you, she went berserk. She beat and kicked me that night. I had to tell my parents I had fallen down some steps at the library so I could go to the clinic to make sure I didn't have a broken rib. I certainly didn't want them asking questions that would have led them to discover what I had been doing with Beth Danners." She had won me over again. I was no longer harboring any feelings of distaste toward her. Now I was feeling very uneasy about Miss Danners.

"Samantha, that still doesn't explain why the setup." Intrigue! I hated it.

"She told me she intended on letting me have my fun with you, but on her terms. It's a control thing, of course. She said for me to go to the showers and stare at you. She would handle the rest. I didn't know exactly what she was going to do until after she did it. She told me she had insisted on a meeting with you after school today. There she intends to convert you and make you part of her controlled group. She would allow me to, in her words, 'suck her pussy, good!'" Now that Samantha realized I had calmed down she began to relax.

"Go on," I urged.

"Well, that's basically it, except when you got sick this morning, I was jumping up and down for joy, because I knew her plan wouldn't work. When I had a chance to share with you my feelings, my true feelings, I thought everything was going to be all right. It was, until you started playing with my ass. That is Beth's...Miss Danners'...favorite spot. She's even had me sit over her face so she could look at it for what seemed like hours. The woman is sick. I am sick. I just haven't been able to get away from her. I don't even like her, but I could never find a way out." She hid her head.

I have never known a more sexually abused child, but then I found myself sharing an incredible array of emotions with one. I didn't know what to say, but I thought I needed to do something about it today. What to do, what to do, I wondered.

"Samantha, let's take a shower. Together!" I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled a tentative smile back and began drying her tears. "I think I know what to do."

"What?" She asked, getting eager, wanting to get into my devious mind.

"I'll tell you in the shower." I had the most wonderful thought of revenge and retribution I had ever had. "She'll get hers!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You might think the sex between Samantha and I was over, but we were truly enjoying that shower. She seemed so relieved that I wasn't mad at her. She had lost herself in my pussy again, a minute before. I came with wobbly knees and a scream of screams. She loved my plan and thought it would work great. I hoped it would.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We left for the school about thirty minutes before the scheduled meeting. It had been one of those memorable days, the kind that comes only once every two or three years. Hope and I had determined that we were going to have fun that night with my newfound friend. I could envision it already, but it was time to take care of a problem.

How would I do this and still get the best results for myself? I had asked the question all day. I determined I would have to do some very displeasing things, but in the end it would be worth it. The whole plan stemmed on Samantha playing the obedient little puppy dog for Miss Danners. She had to be convincing enough to assure Miss Danners that she had accomplished the task she was given. I had to have everything planned down to the second; otherwise the sting would be for naught.

"Samantha. As soon as we get to the school, we have to find Hope." She could tell I had started to enjoy the prospects of the day.

"OK, Simone..."

The ride to the school was extremely uneventful. It was partially due to the stress Samantha was experiencing and partially because I was still thinking up the details for this very devious plot. How far was I willing to go, I thought. Should I...

2:45 PM. Fifteen minutes before the last class of the day classes was to end. I felt the wait was going to kill me. I had to get to Hope, the quicker, the better. Samantha had found a parking place. "I am going to go talk to Hope and let her know what is going on. You go to Miss Danners and tell her everything is set up fine and that you are anticipating eating my pussy."

"Yes, Simone. What if she gets suspicious?" She asked seeming a little nervous.

"If you do your part, Samantha, she will have no reason to be suspicious." I reached over and planted a reassuring kiss on her lips. She scurried off to Miss Danners' office.

Hope would be finishing with her symphony band class at that moment. She plays a wonderful flute. I think she was first chair in the section, whatever that means. I myself had never even considered being in the band, but this university's band would be the one to belong to. It had traveled to Europe three times in the last five years. I needed to get to her just as the bell rings and before she settled into the class.

No one was on campus roaming around. That was quite unusual. Normally last class of the day many folks would be walking and talking. The band room door, great! All I had to do now was wait.

"Simone, I thought you left sick today." It was the Dean.

"I did, but I feel much better now and I have a required meeting with Miss Danners after school.

"You do?" he questioned, seeming surprised. "Please see me in the morning, we need to have a talk about some issues that recently came to light."

I really wasn't aware of anything I had done. It was probably something that had to do with my scholarship. Anyway. if I did this right he would see me in approximately two hours anyway.

"Yes Sir. I'll be there."

He turned and left just as the bell rang and the students begin to empty from the band room. Where was Hope? I peered into the room and saw her talking to the band director. I waited patiently for a second, then entered the room.

"Hi, Mr. Taylor, how are you today?" My smile could be a man killer at times.

"Fine, Simone, and how are you doing?" He was another of the really nice professors.

"I'm OK. I just have to borrow Simone for a few minutes."

"Sure," he said and turned to go about another task.

"This better be good. We were talking about the upcoming trip to Washington. I needed more information..." She did seem extremely concerned I had interrupted her conversation.

"Are you fucking this man...he is married...and has kids." I teased her about that all the time. I knew that she would never consider fucking a teacher anyway.

"Simone, shit! Quit and talk to me so I can get back to getting my information." She was visibly pissed.

"Are you pissed because I spent the day with Samantha?" I realized for the first time the tripe was jealousy speaking.

She hesitated.

"You gave me your blessings and said you were looking forward to having her yourself." I was getting a little miffed, then, myself. I needed to overlook her moodiness and explain the plan. "Look, never mind, I have to get you to do something very important for me."

I spent the next five minutes laying out the plan. She agreed to do her part and I left. I would go on to Miss Danners' office.

Miss Danners was one of the only teachers on campus who shared her office with no one. As a matter of fact, since it was attached to the girl's locker room, it could be considered one of the largest offices in the school. Not bad for a head girl's soccer coach.

I entered the gym; made my way toward the locker room, when John Dubose, an ex-boyfriend of Hope's, approached me. He blamed me for their break up, knowing about our continuing relationship. I wished distractions like those would go away.

"You owe me something, Simone," he demanded.

"What's that." My sarcasm showed through.

"A blowjob, bitch. You took away the best blowjob queen here to suck your twat. I want you to replace her." Wow, he really knew how to get someone to blow him and you really have shown what you think about Hope.

"Can't right now, sweetie. Maybe later I'll show you who the real blowjob queen is on campus. I even swallow and I know Hope doesn't. Right now, however, I have an appointment with the Dragon Lady." I was always trying to never close a door on a sexual encounter no matter how much I disliked the approach.

"When...when can we get together..." His bitterness was no longer showing. He had moved on to begging.

"Later" I opened the door and entered the locker room.

The locker room was still steamy from last class. I hated what I had chosen to do in college sometimes, because you had to take showers. I always ended up fantasizing about sucking some girl's twat who I had seen naked. Not that I didn't already have enough to fantasize about.

"There you are, Simone." She just snuck out of the woodwork. "I've decided on your punishment young lady."

"Maam?" I asked.

"You are to do fifty laps around the swimming pool..."

Now I didn't expect that.

"...Nude." Oh, I got it then.

"But, Miss Danners...I must protest...nude...No Way!" I was determine not to over do it, lest she thought I might be protesting too much. "I don't think it's fair. I really didn't do anything wrong."

"But you did and the only way you are going to get out of this is to do the punishment. I will call your mother and tell her you attempted to seduce me to get out of your punishment and you are on the verge of losing your scholarship. I know she will believe me. We all know what your mother is like, don't we now."

Mom's reputation was even known two hundred miles from home. Great, I thought. Control, Simone, don't let this bitch get the upper hand. "Oh, alright..." I threw my hands up in disgust and began to strip. "Are you going to make sure no men have access to the pool area?"

"There is a way you can get out of the punishment, Simone." Here it came. I could feel it.

"How's that, Miss Danners?" I couldn't quite get a grasp on what she was getting at, but I had a feeling it was going to involve Samantha.

"Lick my pussy." Shock! I didn't see Samantha around and I began to panic.

"I...uh...was...expecting..." I couldn't grasp the words in the correct sequence to make sense, but she sensed my concern.

"Oh, were you expecting Samantha...she's here. Come on out, Sammy. She will get her fill of you later, but you are going to suck me first, twat." She was a demanding bitch.

"I'm sorry, Simone, I tried to reason with her, but she has a mind of her own." Samantha, Samantha why did you say that? I know you've tried to do your part, but you've never been the dominating personality that Danners was, for sure.

I was naked then. I had a large adult soccer coach leering at my nakedness. My newly found lover was leering at me too. What to do, what to do?

"Take your clothes off, then." Did I say that? Was it really me?

She did as I asked. She stood before me as a model of muscular perfection. She sat down on one of the dressing benches and spread her legs. I walked over to her, knelt down, placed my arms on her legs and forced them even wider. I looked directly and defiantly into her eyes, then leaned down and took my first taste of an adult pussy.

"MMmmmmm..."She was biting her lower lip and I hadn't even started yet.

Not too bad, I thought to myself. Shit, what had I ended up doing? I figured I might as well enjoy it. It was too late to do otherwise.

I licked her cunt all around, and then placed my tongue deep inside. She jumped. I found her clit and began making circles so I could touch it occasionally. She was really beginning to spasm out. I felt Samantha working her way under my legs to eat me. I allowed her access.

I was really beginning to enjoy munching on the bitch's box. Samantha was as good as she was earlier. She kept stroking my legs and saying that everything would be all right. Yep, I thought, in a little while it would be. Miss Danners' pussy was on fire and she had grasped me by my head and was forcing me deeper and deeper. She tasted great...and I became extremely turned on...and I was disgusted with myself for enjoying, all at the same time.

"I want to eat you now." She pushed my head away and forced me to the floor. She turned her rear to my face, planted her cunt back on my mouth then proceeded to eat me. Oh, she was good.

I might even say she was great. It wasn't too long before I was having a fantastic, wonderful cum.

All of a sudden the doors to the locker room burst open and the room filled with police and the Dean. Not far behind is my sweet, little Hope. I was really going to need her that night! I had just started to come down off my orgasm and Hope smiled. She'd seen me there before. The police roughly pulled Miss Danners off me, put a blanket over Samantha and myself and led us to the locker room office. Miss Danners was still naked and in handcuffs. They were reading her, her rights. A blanket was finally put over her and she was led out of the building.

For the next two hours the police questioned us. Our parents would be contacted to make sure they knew the university acted as soon as it was known that one of their instructors was using her position to seduce young females in her charge. I'm sure it was a liability issue with them, but it was a truthful deduction. I begged Samantha to allow Hope and I to spend the night at her house. I knew she realized it was all part of the plan. I told the Dean I didn't think I could make it without my friends and I didn't want to stay in the athletic dorm that night. Thinking I was truly traumatized, he relented and let us go to Samantha's.

After things settled some and we made it to Sam's home, I introduce Samantha to Hope...That is a completely different story.

Epilogue

Miss Danners was given two years in a minimum security prison and would be labeled a sex offender.

I gave John Dubose that blowjob he had asked for and I swallowed. I now have a new "puppy" following me around. To keep him doing my bidding, I blow him once in a while and fuck him when I have a need.

I have fallen madly in love with Samantha.

I have continued my passionate love affair with Hope.

Samantha and Hope...well if they are not with me...they are with each other. Upon graduation, they decided to go to work in the same community the university is located in. They live at Samantha's and have decided to live a strictly lesbian lifestyle. I visit the female loves of my life often.

Me, I'm strictly bisexual.

Life couldn't be better.

THE END

*****

I encourage you to give me guidance by commenting on what you liked or disliked. Let me know if you find editing issues as I decided to rewrite this from the first person present tense to the first person past tense. If you want the sex scenes to scream at you, I can do that, but I prefer to tell a story and sometimes sex gets in the way.

By the way. The story is based on a fantasy of my ex-wife's. We continue to be friends, although after our three daughters grew up, we found we couldn't live peaceably together. I wrote this for her ten years ago. I told her I was going to publish it and she is very excited. I dedicate this to her and her bisexual nature.

Peace!

Ricky