Life's a Beach

Story Info
The girls let loose at the beach.
1.8k words
3.76
71.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in the "adult working world" for 5 years now and had yet to take a vacation. And in those 5 years I had worked my butt off to earn respect and to make a real place for myself within the company. At 26 I was the youngest person working there, plus being female in majority male run company - I knew it would take a lot to earn their repect but I was determined, and it did pay off. I was now taking a 3 week vacation to Florida with some girlfriends. We had all known each other for years and they were also much in need of a vacation as well. We enjoy the fact that we are all young, indepenent females. But all work and no play can leave you pretty numb, so we were ready to party!

The hotel was beautiful! The girls and I all had our little sun dresses on with our bikini's underneath. We had to keep pinching each other to make sure this whole vacation thing was real! We smoked a little sumthin before we checked in so we were feeling pretty goofy......grabbing each other's asses and what not. I had to admit.....they're firm round asses felt quite nice....and we all seemed to be having a good time.

We put our stuff down in the room and automatically light up a phat joint we had rolled earlier. I felt so happy and giddy! Here I was with my best girlfriends on a 3 week vacation about to explore the hot beaches of Florida! I made sure to inhale nice and slow and then hold it in. I closed my eyes.....taking a moment to take paradise in and to let the smoke go to my brain. Then we hit the beach for a few hours.

Considering we were all wearing our tiniest bikini's, I knew we wouldn't have a problem meeting guys - and I was right. We had so many options for the night that lay ahead. It was so exciting!! We were going to enjoy this vacation to the fullest.

After changing back at the room, we hit the bars to better prepare us for the party we had decided on. There were so many hot guys - hot people period. Everyone was beautiful. And they were all so friendly too. It was like one big sex party.

I completely felt like another girl. No more kissing the bosses ass, no more straining my eyes in front of the computer screen, blah, blah, blah. It was officially time to let loose and play the diva. All of us girls wore our hoochiest outfits to see how much attention we could get. It all felt so silly - but see none of us are normally like this. We all felt 18 again, with no worries...just sexy and free. Long forgotten were the boring 9-5er's we had become.

Finally, it was time for the party! We walked up to the huge house in amazement. It felt like a fairy tale house or something. Plus, we were all so buzzed and high at this point.

I looked around and there were hot guys everywhere starring at us. I felt so sexy...and I knew I looked good considering I had been working out for awhile now. And isn't the whole point of vacation is to kinda go somewhere and do things you wouldn't normally do? Be somebody you normally can't be? Well it's a good excuse for it. The girls and I were all hungry. I already felt the wetness between my legs - and I wasn't wearing any underwear.

There was loud music thumping that was so easy to get lost into. I felt so many hands graze my ass and even grab at boobs and butt. I didn't care cuz it was fun to play a little slut!

The next thing I know, one of my girl's hands me a small pill. Everything was happening so fast. The girls had already gotten really comfortable with many people at the party. Then my girl whispered in my ear, "Hey man, everyone here is on X. That's the big thing here. And this guy just gave us all free pills, so you gotta take it!"

I had heard and read about X but had never tried it before. Of course it sounded like it would be a great experience....and seemed to be the perfect thing to add to our experience. So I took it then forgot it.

About 30 minutes later I was sitting on this guys lap and my vision started getting all weird and I felt like I was sweating like crazy. I was light headed and felt the need to lean on something or someone. So naturally I held onto the person who's lap I was sitting on.

He smelled so good and he felt so warm. It was like I could feel the electricity of his masculanity. My body was hot and tingly all over...I felt like I was in another world. I knew the X must have started to hit. I tried to look around to see what my girls where doing, but I couldn't see straight....my vision was bleary...almost double. But I could kinda hear them. The only thing that mattered at that moment were the sensations that were running through my body. Whoever this stranger was, I wanted to feel his hands all over me.

He must've read my mind because then I started to feel his touch. My pussy ached and was dripping my now. He slid his hand up my skirt and felt that I had no underwear on. His dick and been pressing hard on my leg for awhile now. I could tell it was huge through his pants. I was in such a heavenly state.....almost like I loved the whole world and everything was okay. Like everything was a good idea!! Everyone just wanted to enjoy each other.

There were so many hands moving around on my body. I don't remember when my clothes came off, nor did I care. I just closed my eyes and drifted along. The warmth from hot tongues sent chills to the bone! This hot stud was sucking the life out of my nipples and it felt so good. I wrapped my legs around him to make sure he would stay. He started to finger me, then slid down until he was sucking on my swollen clit. I was squirming.....it felt so damn good. This guy knew what he was doing. He then started shoving his fingers in my sopping pussy...all while still sucking on my clit. I had never been eaten like that!

Then a pussy landed on my face! I felt the soft folds of someones pussy lips on my mouth and just started to suck. None of us have ever done any lesbian shit previously. Everyone was just feeling so good. Body covered body.....slippin and slidin and lickin....suckin and fuckin. It was a never ending fuck fest. The better my pussy started to feel, the harder I ate the pussy on my face. I could hear my girl scream. Now I knew who it was. I got wet just listening to her and listening to my own slurping sounds sucking on her flower. She was shaved and so clean.

Then they guy who had been eating me out got up and positioned himself between my legs. He started kissing my girl heavily as she enjoyed my tongue. Instead of ramming me, the hot stranger went slow. He was HUGE! A beautiful porn star dick - YUM.

At first he teasd me with the head of his cock, tapping it on my clit and running up and down my slit. I felt like I was going to explode. All around me was just sex, sex, sex. But it all felt so - right for some reason.

"Oooooooohhh.....yeah," I heard myself moaning as I felt a big dig sliding in and out of me. Rubbing hard against my G spot. Then this charming stranger spit on his fingers and started to really rub my clit while he moved in and out.

My girl on my face came and squirted all over. Her juices were still on my chin when she got up and started fucking another guy. Now I could focus all my attention on my man. I stared in awe, at his huge dick. It was wet and slick with my juices. I could tell by the look on his face that he was feeling the same thing I was. He kept rolling his eyes in the back of his head while he grunted softly.

He could work it. I started moving with him. So gracely, yet rugged. We were merging into one....he belonged inside me. I was amazed at the magic he could work with his fingers as well, as they never seemed to get tired swirling around my clit.

It all felt so good, I didn't ever want to stop! But then I felt the pulsing build up. I yelled, "Fuck me! Please, fuck me!" so he would bang me harder. Feeling his head ram deep in me, sent me to new heights!!! I had never experienced anything like this....it felt like an out of body experience. Then his lips landed on mine and we kissed while he banged this shit out of me.

"Oh, you feel so good" he sighed silently. I tried to hold back, but my climax was building too fast and too strong. Pulse, pulse, pulse...and I started to squirt everywhere! I had never came like that before - never even squirted water! He loved it and pulled out to clean me up with his tongue. What a perverted bastard.....but I loved it though. Up and down, up and down he licked from clit to ass. I was shaking and still cuming and cuming when he entered me again.

Then he flipped me over, rammed his dick in my pussy and his thumb in my ass. I could not believe this guy. Every girl dreams of a fucking like this. My pussy lips were going to squeeze the life out of his big dick! I was going to enjoy this. I never stopped cumming.

"Ahhhhhhh.......ahhhhh....ooooohhhhh.......yes, I'm cuming, I'm cuming," I could hear him from behind. He pulled out and shot his load all over my back then flopped down beside me. It was silent for a minute or two, then he spoke.

"Thanks, by the way my name is Eddie," he said with his perfect smile and shining eyes. Without even saying anything back, I kissed him and grabbed his balls....it was time for round two. He didn't object.

So pretty much, that's how the rest of my three weeks vacation went. I have no regrets about my "slutty" behavior. The girls and I have agreed that what happens in Florida, stays in Florida. But now we make it a habit to take regular getaways whenever we can!! Every girl gets to do her own thing, live out her own fantasy and nobody judges. Life is good....LOL.