Life's a Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Diane confesses to manipulating her family.
6.1k words
4.51
36.2k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truien
Truien
69 Followers

This is the third chapter in my series Life's a Beach. In this installment we learn how the mother Diane becomes the kinky culprit who initiates family lust.

It's a worthy read on its own, but I strongly encourage you to read the other two chapters. Thanks for your comments and votes!!!

Life's a Beach Ch. 03

It was nearly dark when I awoke. My husband Dale lay next to me lightly snoring. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and the fog in my mind cleared I began to recall the events that had transpired up until now. Not just what had happened today, but the entire cycle of events which had led to Dale and I using our daughter's soiled bikini bottoms to bring us both immense sexual gratification.

It had all started a couple of weeks ago. We had been planning a family staycation to the beach for a couple of months and had even rented a luxury cabin at a great price. One day, about two weeks before we were to leave I decided to look online for some mother-daughter type activities in the area that Misti and I could engage in while Dale and Robby spent time doing guy stuff.

Since I didn't feel like squinting to view pages on my phone, and I don't have my own personal computer at home I decided to use the family computer in our living room. I sat down and booted it up and then went to Google Chrome as soon as all of our programs finished loading. Once Chrome came up I typed in "mom and daughter". That's as far as I got before I noticed the intuitive search feature had populated and that that keyword phrase was purple indicating that it had already been searched. I smiled to myself, maybe Misti had the same idea. How sweet.

I clicked on the purple phrase and the results that it yielded nearly knocked me over. The entire page was nothing but porn sites featuring, it would seem, content related to mothers and daughters engaged in sexual activity.

"Could this stuff really be this easy to find on the internet?" I wondered, recalling a recent news report about the wide availability of internet porn and the damage it was doing to young people.

Then I noticed that some of the links were purple. They'd already been viewed. I wondered how this could be possible. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed a small picture of my son Robby. Apparently I was logged in under his Google+ account and was seeing results he had previously searched. I also noticed that the intuitive search feature had not populated with only 'mother and daughter as I had initially believed, but with 'mother and daughter sex'.

Curious as to what my son was looking at on our family computer, I clicked on the first site on the list, some video site. After I arrived at the video site I noticed there were other previously viewed links. I followed them to a video of two women, one older with strawberry blonde hair like mine and the other younger with dark brown hair like Misti. Here the trail of links went cold. I couldn't bring myself to play the video, but from the endcap it was pretty obvious what it was all about. Was it possible that Robby's hunt for proper masturbation fodder ended with a 69 scene between two women who resemble his mother and sister? I tried to think if I had ever noticed Robby looking at his sister or I in an inappropriate manner before. I had to admit that I hadn't.

Now my husband was a different story. I had definitely caught him gawking at Misti before (especially at her ass) when he thought I wasn't around. It had only happened one time (me catching him that is).

She was bent over a box in her favorite PJ pants digging for something on the bottom. He had come down the stairs which lead from our upper rooms into the kitchen and had stopped dead in his tracks to ogle her as she went about her business in the adjoining living room. I had come in from the garage on the other side of the kitchen just moments before he came down and he never noticed me due to the configuration of the room which allowed me to hide behind the wall that divided the cooking space from the passageway to the living room and dining room.

He had stood there openly staring at her buns as they danced around and he had even taken the opportunity to stroke or adjust himself (still not sure which). I backed up to the garage door and opened it. His attention snapped to the door and he said, "Hi honey!" I played it off like I had just come in and was unaware of his lechery. I decided not to broach the subject with him because there really was no harm in looking was there?

* * *

I hit the browser's back button about a dozen times until I arrived at the original search results page, I wondered why I even bothered to come back to it. That's when I noticed another previewed link which read:

Sexy Mom, Horny Daughter - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com

Now, I've always considered myself to have a healthy libido and have never thought myself prudish or overly conservative, but the whole "incest/taboo" thing was definitely not my cup of tea. I'm a fool for great wordplay though and the name of the website, literotica.com, really struck a chord with me for some reason. I looked down at the snippet and read: "Bye, Mom, I'll see you Sunday night." I said as I went to give my Mother a goodbye kiss. She had her robe held together by one...."

"By one what?" I asked out loud to the empty room. The next thing I knew I had opened the link to see how the snippet ended.

I had never had much use for pornography to be honest. Dale kept me on my toes as it was and we both would've preferred sex more often if we could've managed the time with our busy schedules. I especially had never read an erotic story before, although some of my sappy romance novels came awfully close to what was being presented to me now.

Before I realized it, I was halfway down the page and the material was really starting to heat up. I read on to the end of the page and by the time I got there I was definitely into the story and was squirming around on the chair, angsty with lust even if I didn't want to admit it to myself.

I clicked on the second page but before I got to the end of the second paragraph on that page I had begun to feel feverishly horny. I stood from the chair to get my bearings and found myself contemplating the screen. I took a deep breath and sat back down. When I did my hand hit the mouse and it scrolled to the bottom of the page. There in the bottom right was a box which read: "similar stories". One of the stories was called Quickie for Diane. I thought to myself, "I sure could use a quickie."

I clicked on it and began to read this new tale of forbidden lust. This time, the mother in the story was named Diane and it just so happened that she had a son named Robert. I thought of my own son Robert. The reason I had stumbled upon this treasure trove of perverse delights in the first place. I thought about how lately he wanted to be called Robert instead of Robby as he'd always been. I suppose he was just growing up.

Of course, I realized that his growing up meant succumbing to manly urges. Being that he was now 20, I was certain he had long since figured out how to relieve those urges. And while I can't say I was thrilled with his choice of reading material, at least he was reading.

As I settled back into perusing the story, I found I was surprised that Robby hadn't read it himself. I thought that he might have liked it because the story was well written, straight to the point, and the mom sounded really hot.

I chided myself for even thinking about what my son looked at to get himself off. As I did though, my mind clouded over with a strong mental picture of my son Robby sitting in this very chair, his lean solid body completely nude as he audaciously stroked his cock right here in the living room. Right here where any of us could've walked in at any time, to this story of a mother named Diane and a son named Robert. I imagined him, imagining us as the characters.

With that, my mental screen went black. When it cleared I was panting and barely aware of my surroundings. I was so horny, but couldn't bring myself to do anything about it with thoughts of the kids on my mind. I knew, however, that regardless of who may enter the room, I was taking care of myself here and now. Perhaps that's how Robby felt and why he took the risk.

I clicked back out to Google and opened the link for the video site. A part of me was definitely enjoying looking at porn, and I figured that maybe I could find a video to to get myself off to that wasn't so taboo. Instead though, I found myself following Robby original path of links all the way back to the video of the mother and daughter who resembled Misti and I.

I hit the play button and after a short loading period, the video started. I was surprised to find that it was very professionally shot and actually made an attempt at a plot. In the story, the daughter comes to the mom with some boy troubles and the mom uses her vulnerability and inexperience against her to seduce the young lady.

The video was obviously edited for brevity, and it soon cut to a scene of the two naked and in the throes of a passionate 69 with the mother on top. At one point while the pair were hungrily feasting on each other, the camera cuts to the daughters ecstasy ridden face and she exclaimed, "Yeah, that's it Mom! Eat my little asshole!"

The camera cut back to the mother's face which was buried in the girl's ass where she was obviously hard at work. The lewdness of the act ratcheted up the intensity for me and I could contain myself no longer. As I stood to lift my skirt over my hips and lower my panties to my knees I thought about the several times Dale had asked me to perform analingus on him, and how I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Somehow, though the thought of doing it to another woman didn't seem so bad. Somehow, the thought of doing it to Misti didn't seem so bad. I thought of her favorite B&BW fragrance, a lightly floral scent with some fruity notes. I imagined smelling traces of it in her ass as I licked her.

"Ohmygod!" I stopped myself, "Am I really imagining doing this sort of thing with my daughter?"

Before I could answer myself, the camera had panned back down to the daughter's face who was now busy hungrily tonguing her mother's cinnamon ring as well. From off camera the mother cried out "Yeah baby, eat Mommy's ass!"

I thought of the few times that I had allowed Dale to perform this act on me and how I'd loved it even though I was unwilling to return the favor. I began to wonder what my hesitancy was based on as I continued to manipulate my clit and labia in a manner I knew was certain to bring me off in short order.

Soon the women on the screen were bleating out their cries of lust and assurances of impending orgasm to each other. I gave up the fight in my mind and allowed myself to imagine that I was doing those things with Misti. Dispensing with the guilt felt good, and I knew right then that it was gone forever. Nobody needed to know about my own personal sexual fantasies, and I was free to enjoy them as I pleased. Also, someone had obviously paid good money to produce this video so there must be others who found this kind of thing exciting, which meant I wasn't alone. Hell, my own son had even gotten off to this video imagining his sister and I doing this very thing to each other no doubt.

I thought back to my earlier mental picture of Robby stroking himself to this video which returned fully to my mind's eye. The mental picture soon transformed itself into a whole scene that I was viewing in third person. At first, Misti and I were engaged in this forbidden love making, tongues buried in each other's asses. Then Robby walked into the scene fully nude and began to stroke himself right above Misti and I. As I came in real time, the fantasy Misti came too. The fantasy Robby came as well shooting a ridiculous amount of his seed all over both of us girls. I could almost feel his semen searing my skin as lightning bolts of pleasure surged throughout my body. My entire frame went stiff and my thighs locked around my pleasuring hand.

I moaned loudly as an earth-shattering orgasm ensued. I could feel my mouth hanging open as I allowed the pleasurable feelings to wash over me, and was left exhausted from the experience.

Slowly, I began to come around. I stood and pulled up my panties. As I was smoothing my skirt back down over my ass I noticed a large wet spot on the chair. I grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and placed it over the spot hoping it would dry before anyone noticed and made my way out of the room with a slight buzz from the enormity of what I'd just done.

* * *

The drive out to the cabin was uneventful, and in between cat naps I reflected on the events of the last two weeks. In that time my world view had changed immensely. Not only did I no longer find incest to be despicable or disgusting, but I was also able to dispense with any guilt for having sexual thoughts about my own children.

Instead, I found myself enjoying these dirty thoughts which were my little secret and not harming anyone. I not only tolerated, but indulged them, and had been back to Literotica several times since. I had begun to develop a sincere interest in erotic stories and in incest stories in particular.

I also began to take greater notice of the kids. I was certainly able to see what Dale saw in Misti, and had fantasized numerous times about that sweet ass of hers myself. Robby had received a few extra yard chores from me just so I could watch him complete them shirtless while sipping my iced tea from the shade of our porch.

I had even begun to dress more provocatively around the house, hoping for some sort of reaction (or at the very least some extra attention) which sadly had not happened. In my fantasies (which were becoming more frequent) I would scheme up ways to get one or both kids in bed with me, or with Dale and I. I had even plotted how to get our whole family in bed together. Yes, it's fair to say that this forbidden lust was beginning to consume me, but I tried to put it out of my head and leave it in the realm of fantasy.

As our trip date approached I began to fantasize that something might happen on our trip. In many of the stories I had read, it seemed that a change of location was sometimes all that it took to get people together. Of course, those were works of fiction. But, I reasoned to myself, fiction is based on reality...it could happen.

Just days before we were to leave, Robby broke the news that he was bailing on our family trip in favor of a camping expedition with some friends. I wasn't pleased, but he's an adult. What could I do?

After giving it more thought though, I realized that I could dedicate my time fully to wearing down Misti's resistance. I had some serious doubts that I would have the courage to actually go through with it, but the idea fueled my fantasies and spurred on these new and sinister thoughts.

Finally the day of our departure came. Although I had made up my mind to seduce Misti on this trip I was still uncertain about how I could pull it off. I decided the best plan was to let nature take its course.

Upon arriving at the cabin Misti and I left Dale to unpack the car while we went inside to get freshened up. That's when Misti announced that she was going to change into her swimsuit. I grabbed mine and crowded into the bathroom behind her just as she was closing the door. I noticed the questioning look on her face but decided not to acknowledge it and just went about my business pretending to get ready.

To be entirely honest though my heart was beating rapidly in anticipation of getting a look at my baby girl's naked body. I had my fingers crossed hoping that if I played my cards right, I'd get to touch her as well.

I quickly stripped off, the exhibitionist in me wanting to show Misti my nude form. Hoping she'd be as aroused by me as I was by her. Hoping mind you, but expecting nothing.

I was already fully nude when Misti dropped her bra and her beautiful C cup breasts came into view. I pretended to be busy gathering my suit from the shopping bag we had them in but was slyly observing her glorious titties from the corner of my eye.

Misti then unfastened her fly and turned about a quarter turn away from me as she lowered her pants over her hips. My breath caught in my throat as her ass came into view. I marveled at what had become the object of my affections over the last two weeks. Disrobing caused the scent of her body spray to fill the air, and as it did, my mind wandered back to the first time I fantasized about her watching that video of the mother and daughter who resembled us tongue fucking each other's assholes. I remembered how I'd imagined smelling this very scent in her ass as I performed analingus on her.

The next thing I knew her panties had dropped and she had turned and was facing me. Was looking at me.

"Crap! She's caught me staring" my brain registered.

I could feel my inflamed sex throbbing. My body yearned to make liaison with hers. In that instant I made up my mind and took the plunge. I grabbed Misti bodily, locking my arms around her own and turning my head away to lean against her shoulder. I could feel her big breasts mashing into my slightly smaller ones.

All the women in Dale's family were pretty well endowed up top and Misti it seemed had inherited her grandmother's good genes in that department. I raised my arms so hers could wrap around me, and as they did I felt a completeness I had not known since I had been pregnant with her. My sex flooded with moisture as I felt our nipples brush against each other.

I squeezed her supple, young body to mine reveling in the myriad of sensations that engulfed me. Downstairs I could feel my well-trimmed pussy bush sweeping against her barely there pubic hair. I never wanted this moment to end...unless of course it was to get better acquainted.

I expressed to her how happy I was that we were all together on this trip, and told her we were going to have a great time even without her big brother Robby, whom Misti was very fond of. We hugged like so for a good couple of minutes before Misti came around.

"Uh...mom?" she uttered. It dawned on me that my moment was over, and I also thought of Dale who must be done unloading our few bags by now. I thought he might have a heart attack if he entered this, the cabin's only bathroom to relieve himself after the long drive, and caught his wife and daughter in a fully nude embrace. The naughty side of my brain registered that the heart attack may not have been for the reason you'd think.

By way of apology I offered "Oh, sorry sweetie. I got a little excited I guess."

"Yeah," she jokingly commented staring at my tits "it looks like it."

My mouth gaped in shock at her comment. This little bitch was too witty for her own good. All of a sudden I felt very self-conscious and brought my arm up to cover my breasts. As she continued to titter at my twin dilemmas I became mildly offended and decided to teaching her a lesson for mocking me.

I grabbed at her wrist and before she knew what was happening I'd laid a resounding smack on her twitching teen ass.

She screeched in pain, but without missing a beat used my own tactic against me by grabbing my arms and spanking me firmly on my meaty butt. She drew her arm back as if to do it again, but before her youth and vigor got the better of me, I cried out "Okay, truce!"

We were both laughing hard as she said "deal!" With that we hugged once again to make our truce official.

After several seconds, I leaned back from Misti never disengaging my arms because I just couldn't bear to let her go. Our two pubic mounds were as one and as I looked up from their union Misti had the most adorable smile on her face. Unable to help myself, I leaned in and joined my lips to hers in a velvety smooth kiss. She soon reciprocated my affections and began to get into the kiss. I fought hard to keep from slipping my tongue past her lips figuring that might be a step too far. In order to keep myself from going off the deep end, I bent down and retrieved my suit to get dressed.

Truien
Truien
69 Followers
12