Life's a Bitch

Story Info
He dominates his wife.
1.6k words
4.36
107.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

My wife and I had been married over 18 years and lately things had not been so good in the sex department, for the last 5 years actually. I still wanted it, and she could do without it. One evening last month, things changed drastically for the better I think. We had a fight over my wanting some pussy and her not wanting to give it up, and I had enough of her shit and told her so.

She screamed at me, “Your a sex maniac, you never gave me any peace with my constant demands on me.”

I questioned the constant demands,

"If you’d give up some of it once in awhile maybe I wouldn’t HAVE to demand it all the fucking time. If I want some pussy I am either have to take it or get it outside the marriage.”

“You Mother Fucker, You EVER fuck around on me and you’ll lose everything, the house, your kids, EVERY fucking thing!” She screamed at me/

That did it, I slammed her against the wall cursing her like the fucking bitch she was.

“I’ll put you in jail for this you bastard”

“It has to be better than this shit.”

She slapped me and I went ballistic. I grabbed her arms and drug her into the bedroom, threw her on the bed and grabbed her robes belt. I fought with her finally getting her hands tied above her head tied onto the bedposts. She was kicking her legs, so I got an extension cord from our lamp knocking it over in the process. And tied her legs to the lower bedposts face down. She was screaming and cursing me threatening to have me put in prison. I finally had enough and as I ripped her clothes off in a rage,

“Shut your fucking mouth, I’m sick of listening to this shit!”

I ripped her dirty panties off and shoved them in her mouth gagging her with them.

I went and got another cord and her eyes blazed with hatred and she fought against her bindings as I returned.

“So, you like to be in control huh bitch? Well it’s my turn now!”

She got a look of fear in her eyes for the first time I could remember. I snatched her legs open retied them one to each bedpost her legs wide open and helpless. Then roughly jammed my finger in her cunt, forcefully finger fucking her without mercy. I grabbed her clit and pinched it hard. She started getting wet as my finger slid in her hairy cunt.

I was lost in my rage. I got my belt out and began to spank her ass. Her cries of pain covered by her dirty panty gag. She fought against her bindings but could not escape them as my assault on her ass continued. Her whimpers did nothing to extinguish my anger towards her. Her body becoming a striped zigzagged red color against her white ass, back and legs from where she had struggled to keep away from the stinging blows.

I found my cock was harder than it had been in years! Her tears ran down her face and her ass strained to get away for the pain as I climbed up between her legs ramming my hard cock in her cunt as she made a whimpering noise, as I slammed the full length of my cock in her. I fucked her hard and fast not caring if she was in pain or discomfort. Soon she was starting to feel the warmth of an approaching orgasm and began to hump her ass against me. I let her get to the edge of her climax, and then withdrew my cock. She moaned her disappointment. I then told her over roughly in a menacing tone.

“Now Bitch your ass is mine!”

She shook her head No over and over while trying to scream out against her panty gag. Her eyes got wide in a newfound fear. When she watched me as I grabbed a large jar of Vaseline off our dresser. I stuck my finger deeply in the jar pulling out a large blob of it and rubbed it on her virgin asshole. I forced the blob and my finger into her ass with my finger. All while I continued to demean her. Her head was shaking in a vigorous motion trying to tell me no, her eyes wide with fear. I did not relent and began to finger fuck her ass. When I inserted my second finger in her tight asshole she was bucking against my hand and her moans turned from pain turned to moans of what sounded like pleasure to me.

“Have you changed your mind about calling the police on me?”

She shook her head yes.

“I don’t believe you.”

. I continued to spank her ass more gently now as I fingered her ass and my anger had diminished a bit. All the while calling her, my slut and she would fuck me when I wanted from now on, saying what a whore she was. I then started to finger fuck her sloppy wet pussy at the same time, asking her if she need to cum on my finger like a good whore.

She looked at me with lusty tear filled eyes shaking her head yes.

“I don’t think you deserve to cum yet bitch!”

Teasing her, by pinching her clit as her pussy strained to get my finger deeper inside her wet cunt. I then slid my fingers out of her and rammed my hard as nails cock inside her dripping cunt as she pushed against me grabbing her roughly by the hair telling to fuck me hard or she would get more of the beating I had given her. Her ass was bumping and grinding against my hips as I slammed my cock in her. Soon she was cumming, moaning as her cunt wetter than I’d ever felt.

I put my mouth against her ear as I pinched her nipples roughly, whispering

“From this day on bitch, and when I say move, you move. Is that understood? No more of your fucking back talk, no more of your, “I’m too tired to have sex bullshit!” Do you understand me you fucking whore?”

She looked around and shook her head Yes. I removed my cock from her sloppy cunt and rubbed its head against her virgin asshole. She was screaming NO in her gag, but I forcefully entered her, telling her this is all she is good for now. A piece of ass! By now her panties were sopping wet from her drool, and I removed then letting her breath normally for the first time in over 30 minutes.

As I slid my cock in her asshole, she started humping my cock with it. I asked her if she liked it in her tight asshole.

“Yes, I never knew it could feel this way!”

I grabbed he hair roughly. “Are you ever going to give me trouble about sex again?

“Never Again, I swear!”

I let her know that she was now OWNED and She would now do my bidding without complaint or I would punish her like the cock sucking slut she is.

I then came in her tight asshole, filling it with my hot load of cum until it ran out on my balls along with the Vaseline and her ass juices. I moved around to her face and told her to suck her shit and my cum off my cock, and she went after it like she had never had a meal in her life. After she was done I untied her and told her to get me a beer. She came back and asked me if I needed anything else.

“Yes, I need you to play with your pussy for me!”

She didn’t hesitate, and lay down and began to play with herself. I told her to pinch her tits hard and finger her sloppy cunt, to get it ready for my cock. She had one finger in it and then two, frigging her pussy like a wild woman. I grabbed her and slid under her and told her to fuck me while I watched as she played with her clit like the nasty bitch she was. She handled my hard cock with a tenderness I can’t remember her ever using before. And stuck it inside her dripping pussy.

As we got a rhythm going, her breathing became more labored and as she came, bucking her hips wildly thrashing her head around, she ejaculated her juices on me. Something she had never done before! I in turn began to cum calling her the nastiest names I could come up with, still wanting to degrade her for her years of mental abuse she had put me though.

As we fell asleep later she snuggled up to me, holding my cock in her hand.

“I’ll never treat you like that again!” and with a sparkle in her eyes and a wicked smile, she continued,

“If I do, you know where the belt is!” I grinned and drifted off to the best sleep I’d had in years as she held my cock tenderly in her small hand.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers