Life's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing bring me tea this early?"

"Thought I would pop in, thinking you might like to see me alone after our dance Saturday."

"See you're wearing your new dress are you wearing it for work now?"

"No I've put on just for you, I'll change before I leave for work, thought you might like to feel it again. I know you have this thing about satin because gradually my daughter's underwear has been replaced with satin lingerie."

She took my hand and began to rub it up and down the top of her thigh. "Can you feel that, does it arouse you?"

She wasn't talking about her dress it was what lay beneath the material, my fingers were feeling the clip which held up her stockings as she rubbed them along her thighs. Amanda began to rub my leg in a similar fashion albeit on the outside of the covers, at the same time I moved my hand to her waist. Although I was enjoying the feel of her dress her waist was not exciting enough so I move higher to cup her breast. There was not a lot she could do, if she didn't her breasts caressed, she couldn't very well tell Carol she was sitting on our bed rubbing my hand along her thighs. But she didn't stop me she just leant forward forcing her breast into my hand and kissed me, during which she slipped her hand beneath the bedcovers. Amanda fumbled around until she found her way inside my pyjama bottoms intent on holding me while applying soft squeezes.

"Take your dress off and climb into bed with me."

"I can't do that darling, first there's not enough time, secondly and more important, if I laid in your bed Carol would know, she would smell my perfume on her pillow, finally I don't want to lie in your bed, I want you in mine. Tomorrow when Carol goes to work you come to my room, but now I have to go and change for work." She declined my request for me to watch her change, having suggested that she fetch her clothes and dress in my bedroom. "That," she said "is a pleasure you have yet to come." For the rest of the day, even at work I couldn't stop thinking about her, wondering what she would be wearing for our first time in bed together.

The following morning Carol disturbed my sleep as she was getting up for work, I lay there eyes closed listening to her shower and dress then make her way downstairs to continue preparing for work. With Carol taking a cup of tea into her mother I wondered what Amanda would be wearing, surely she wouldn't wear anything sexy in front of her daughter. I hadn't seen her wear anything of that nature in the last couple of years, it could be a giveaway, now I wish I had said something. I remember hearing Carol come back upstairs and the cup rattle on the saucer as she passed our bedroom door but I don't remember anything else until I felt someone shaking me. It was Amanda, "I've been waiting for you to come to my bedroom Carol left twenty minutes ago, have you changed your mind?"

I shook my head, "No I must have dropped off again." She pulled the covers back took my hand and began to pull me out of bed. I looked at her and couldn't believe what I was seeing. "You're wearing Carol's nightdress." It was one of those sexy ones she bought for her daughter, it certainly wasn't hers. When I say it hugged her figure that was an understatement, it was so tight on her she could hardly walk in it. The bodice section was so tight that her breasts were being pushed up and almost out of the nightdress. As tight as a drum it stretched across her ass and the hem being tight around the top of her thighs, made walking difficult. She looked fantastic. I said, "You're worried about Carol smelling your perfume on the pillow, what about her nightdress it will either smell of your perfume or she could miss it, if you have to wash it."

"Don't worry darling this isn't Carols, this is mine. When I bought those nightdresses for Carol I bought two each of the same size, one set for Carol and one set for me, I knew you would like them looking tighter on me." There must have been a puzzled look on my face because she continued saying, "From the very first time we met I knew you were attracted to me over the years you've continually stared at my breasts and my bottom. You just can't ignore my body, I always knew we would sleep together, and now you have the chance to enjoy it."

Hand in hand we walked down the hall to Amanda's bedroom. She asked me to lay on the bed then leant over to undo the cord of my pyjama bottoms before pulling them down my legs and off. "This is how things are going to work, first without removing my nightdress I'm going to lay on top of you, we will kiss and I will press my breasts into your chest and rub my groin against yours. After a while we will reverse out position, you will lay on top of me we will continue to kiss and you can rub yourself up against me until you cum on my nightdress, I want you to cum on my nightdress then continue to hold me tight. I enjoyed Amanda lying on top of me rubbing herself up against me pressing those breasts into my chest with her lips locked onto mine. It was even better when we reversed our positions with me holding her tight while we kissed and squashing her breasts with my chest.

But best of all was rubbing myself up against that satin nightdress stretched across her thighs, knowing she wanted me to cum on her. Thinking about our relationship, how in the future she might insist that I cum all over her body, hopefully in her mouth. When eventually I came, it was wonderful, rubbing myself on that cum soaked satin, Carol would never have allowed that, she could learn a lot from her mother. Amanda pushed her hand down between us, touching me, covering her fingers in semen before bring them to her lips to taste me, I couldn't help myself I had to kiss her to taste a mixture of our bodily fluids on her lips. We cuddled for about a further ten minutes before Amanda said, "Come on baby mummy has to get ready for work," although she was already later than her usual time. I watched as she showered and dressed offering my assistance several times but she said it would only make her later than she already was. We kissed goodbye and she was gone.

Wednesday morning I heard Carol leave for work and allowed a few seconds before making my way to Amanda's room. She wasn't in her bed but I could hear her moving around behind the en-suite's closed door, I opened the door hoping to catch her having an embarrassing moment. As I entered Amanda practically overbalance as she struggled to get into one of those tight nightdresses. Having stepped into it she had only managed to pull it up so far and was gyrating attempting to force herself into it. Her breasts at that point were still uncovered and swinging around like a pendulum it was such a beautiful sight. I stood behind her holding her hips to prevent her from overbalancing while she continued to ease the nightdress higher and higher until she finally managed to slip the shoulder straps up and over her arms. Leaning back and placing an arm behind my neck she pulled my head forward pressing her lips against mine, while my hands sought out her breasts.

We moved into the bedroom, Amanda had me lie on the bed with her on top repeating the previous day's action, kissing, pressing her breast into my chest while she rubbed her groin up against me. When we changed around we started as before with me rubbing myself up against her, although after a while she encouraged me to climb higher up her body wanting me to work myself off and cum between her satin covered breasts. With semen dripping from her neck, chin and cheeks, Amanda pushed me back down until we were lying face to face and asked me to massage the semen into the swell of her breasts. She held my hand and began to lick the semen from my fingers, then kissed me dribbling a mixture of semen and her saliva into my mouth. This had been the second day we spent a little time together, both times I had achieved some satisfaction at Amanda's expense.

Amanda was sending me all sorts of messages indicating she would respond to all my sexual needs, but when it came right down to it how could we expect to achieve total sexual satisfaction when we're watching the clock all the time? The problem was that during our restricted time together, I had, in my view, been unable to achieve a satisfactory seduction performance to release my frustration. All I could do to release my sexual cravings was take my frustration out on my wife, the daughter of all the causes of my problems. That night I arrived home from work about 10:45 p.m. had a snack and relaxed in the chair. Amanda had already gone to bed, Carol, when she went to bed gave me the look when I said; "Wear something sexy."

Carol was wearing one of her sexy nightdresses, but when I climbed into bed and pulled her close and began to kiss her, she didn't seem all that enthusiastic. She laid there and let me take her nightdress off, then to fondled and suck her tits, while I tried to arouse her with my fingers. Eventually we had intercourse and I cum inside her, but you could tell her heart wasn't in it. She was more like a cold fish causing more dissatisfaction if anything, which didn't alleviate my frustration, nevertheless I just let it go by not saying anything. Thursday morning when I climbed into Amanda's bed she was naked, we kissed passionately and fondled each other's body until we both became aroused. I sucked a nipple and caressed her other breast, while she slowly and tenderly massaged my manhood. My hand travelled down her body stopping between her thighs, my fingers lightly traced around her inner thigh, along the entrance to her pussy, spending time circling her clitoris before moving up to her groin. Amanda jumped and gasped suggesting that I was tickling her as my finger tracked around the top of her pubic mound reversing the route down along her other groin, returning to her clitoris. This time as my fingers rubbed along the entrance to her pussy they slipped inside her and continued to pleasure her as I eased myself down the bed, kissing her body as I moved on down.

I didn't have to ask Amanda to open her legs, she did that automatically allowing me to position myself between them. My fingers were working overtime flashing in and out of her body as my tongue located her clit and began to lap. Amanda became animated, moaning as she drove her hips up into my face. I don't know what she expected to achieve, whether she thought that she could drive my tongue deeper into her, but all that happened was she pushed my head backwards. My fingers and tongue worked relentlessly until she cum, squirting my face with her juices and being extremely vocal, crying out as if in pain instead of feeling ecstatic. Her breathing was laboured as she lay there stroking my head. "Darling please kiss me down there." Her womanly fluids were still oozing from her, but who cared, although it would seem that I had satisfied Amanda, I was still aroused. I kissed those vaginal lip coating my lips in her seminal fluid, then licked a globule onto the tip of my tongue before using the whole flat of my tongue to lick along the length of her pussy including her clitoris. Amanda had sufficiently recovered to notice the time and realise she had to get ready for work.

She had left me frustrated, I wanted to know what I was supposed to do, "Wait until tomorrow darling, tomorrow babe, I'll sort you out tomorrow." Frustrated, I watched her shower wondering if I should do a hand job on myself, thinking she might enjoy watching me, but decided against it. However, I did make a mental note that it was something that I would like to watch her do, I had never seen it done so somehow I had to find out how she gets herself off. She has a considerable sexual drive therefore, all the time she had been on her own, it's inevitable she had to release her frustrations somehow.

Friday was pretty much the same except instead of me going down on her, Amanda turned around and went down on me but in the sixty nine position, hoping that we would both get satisfaction. For me it was the first time that anyone had even come close to performing orally on me, Carol had always refused to participate to either give or receive this form of love making, which at times could be very frustrating. Amanda seemed experienced as she bobbed her head up and down slowly, gently massaging me with her lips and tongue. I tried to match her movements with my tongue, knowing her likes and dislikes from the previous morning, not that she had any dislikes, just preferences.

I couldn't help thinking that for the next four weeks some of the excitement in my life would fade as I reverted to the early shift, only to spend most afternoons on my own carrying out those jobs needed around the house. Amanda finished work at 5:00 p.m. and would arrive home about 5:20 p.m. Carol also finished work at 5:00 p.m. and arrived home around 6:00 p.m. leaving approximately forty minutes for us to seduce each other. However, when you consider that when Amanda arrived home she would change out of her work clothes and start to prepare dinner, it didn't leave us much time for romance. Sometimes while she was preparing dinner I would walk up behind her wrap my arms around her to fondle her breasts while rubbing my groin up against her ass. We would kiss a little but there was not enough time for us to get amorous with each other; that would have to wait for another four weeks.

Two weeks into the shift I felt almost like a monk who had taken a vow of celibacy, and made a decision that Saturday night I would resign from the priory and swap my monk's habit for a naked lady. Carol and I started off okay, kissing and cuddling, fondling and sucking her breasts, while my fingers aroused her, having made the decision to push her into areas that she considered taboo. Before expecting her to perform orally on me I thought it advisable that I should first perform on her, assuming that she would eventually enjoy being pleasured that way. I began to make my way down her body applying kisses and the occasional love bite which she was never very happy receiving, especially on her neck. Having worked my way down to her naval she grabbed my head to prevent me from going further suggesting that it was a fetish that ordinary people didn't do. She never believed me when I tried to explain that it was an accepted part of love making, and we ended up having an argument with Carol storming out of our bedroom saying she was going to sleep in her mother's room, I didn't try to stop her leaving. Sunday was embarrassing we hardly spoke, and Sunday night she slept in her mother's room again, then of course early Monday morning I left for work without disturbing Carol and her mother, not knowing what I might find.

Monday afternoon I arrived home about 2:45 in the afternoon, carried out a few jobs around the house, and waited for Amanda to arrive home to find out what the situation was. When Amanda arrived home she laughed and told me I was in a lot of trouble, but not with her and gave me a passionate kiss. I followed her upstairs and sat on her bed while she changed. I asked "What happened?"

"Carol came into my room crying, said that you had argued and could she creep in with me. Well I was only wearing the top half of my pink satin pyjamas, but said okay and she crept in beside me. She cuddled up close her head resting on my chest, my arm around her shoulders trying to console her. Gradually her crying subsided and her position altered placing one leg over mine her groin rubbing against my knee. I felt her gently nuzzle my breast with her face, with time her actions became more deliberate pressing her face deep into my breast, her mouth seeking out my nipple as she felt it react beneath the fabric. Her fingers sought the buttons on my pyjama top, undoing the first then working her way down as she undid each one, finally spreading open my top to seek out my nipple.

"I turned slightly towards her and placed my hand behind her head to encourage and make it easier for her to suckle. Moving her hand up to my neglected breast, she caressed, fondled and squashed it before turning her attention to my nipple tweaking, squeezing and twisting, introducing a little pain, sweet pain. I wondered if this is how she would like to be treated. With my free hand I slipped the straps of her nightdress from her shoulders, lowering the nightdress to expose her breasts, my free hand seeking her breast to return the favour. With my knee between her legs I pressed it against her then eased off, continually pushing, relaxing, feeling the movement of her hips becoming more aggressive as my knee continued to pleasure her.

"We performed like this for a while until Carol pushed me onto my back climbed on top of me before moving up to face me. Without warning she kissed me full on the lips, she tasted so sweet. I kissed her back needing the pleasure of her mouth on mine. Things heated up as our kisses became passionate, lasting longer, employing the French style as we squashed our breasts and rubbed our groins against each other. Carol whispered that she loved me, I asked that she allow me to pleasure her between her legs with my tongue. Initially she objected but surrendered when I suggested that she either allow me to perform orally or return to her own room.

"She was already extremely aroused and shuddered as I lightly run my tongue along the entrance to her vagina before lapping across her clit. At least five minutes maybe ten I pleasured her with my tongue, achieving an unbelievable response as she tried to ram herself into my face, screaming and convulsing during an extended orgasm. I moved up and lay on top of her grinding my pubic mound against hers, and while kissing ensured she tasted herself on my lips. Carol had been satisfied I had not, she now knew the pleasure such an act can give and I wanted that same pleasure before the night was out. Carol was reluctant when I asked her to reciprocate by pleasuring me with her tongue, but knowing the enjoyment it brings finally conceded to my request. She did use her tongue on me and succeeded in giving me an orgasm, after which we lay together providing each other with kisses and confessing our little secrets.

"Carol said that she would like to sleep with me permanently so we could make love more often. I asked her if we slept together how she would feel watching her mother and husband making love. Obviously, if we all slept together I suggested that you would want me to come to bed naked so you could have sex with me. Also I asked her how she thought her husband would feel watching his wife and her mother having sex. I already knew that was not what she intended, she wanted to sleep with me in my bed, just the two of us, and that's what she asked of me. She told me of the argument after she refused to allow you to perform oral sex on her. When I asked her why she didn't want to sleep with you, Carol shrugged her shoulders. I said her argument was no longer valid because she had received and performed oral sex that night. I asked her if she intended to return to her bed and sleep with you again, she said that she would prefer to sleep in my bed. She was startled at my suggestion that we swap over, she sleep in my bed and I'll sleep with her husband. "Mother would you like to sleep with Mike?" I told her that it had been too many years since I had laid in a man's arms all night.

"She asked me if I was trying to steal her husband away from her. All I said, that it was her own suggestion that she discard the marital bed to sleep in mine, therefore, I assumed you are considering divorcing your husband. If that is the case and you file for divorce, I'm sure that if I offer Mike my body, I could persuade him to accommodate me. Carol began to cry, I think she was confused and really didn't know what she wanted."