Life's Changes

Story Info
Man adjusts to life changes.
3.7k words
2.32
49.7k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

How our lives can change.

Thinking back on the last few years with all the changes, I wonder how I handled them.

My name is Don Baker, mom calls me Donnie.

I have always been on the small side, 5 foot 6 inches tall, 140 pounds as a teenager of 16 and only thing about me that grew was my long brown hair. It hangs just past my shoulders.

At that time around my 16th birthday, my dad ran off with another woman, leaving mom and myself to a small house with a large mortgage and all the bills. I worked 4 days a week after school and mom had 2 jobs, we both did housework together.

Then one day mom brings this rather large man home to meet me. After a few months of dating, Mom tells me Ralph is moving in. At first it was ok but after 6 months or so he became abusive to mom and me, mainly towards me, asking when I was moving out of his house, another one of life's changes.

I still worked after school, but now I worked 6 days a week just to stay away from Ralph and his abuse, I didn't see him abuse mom too much, but I wasn't there much.

At age 17, I met this beautiful blonde, Lisa.

She was kind of shy, like me. Wore glasses and had a stunning figure with nice large breast, but her clothing didn't display it very well.

We dated for a good year when and if I could get away from work, I'd been working 6 days a week for so long, I guess it became a habit. Lisa complained a lot about only going places on Sunday. I begged and told her how tired I was and needed this job for our future.

At that time I pulled the small box from my pocket, opening it as I went down on 1 knee and asked her to marry me, Lisa's eyes get big and sparkled with the sight of it, shiny gold, but not a very large diamond, I couldn't afford anything larger.

At the grown up age of 18 we were married and living in a small apartment, Lisa worked in the local mall, and I still worked in the local milling plant here in the panhandle of Florida, another change.

We struggled for a few years, but our love and marriage was strong. I had received a promotion at work, still had to work 6 days a week but pay was a little better and Lisa had a new job, working for Kurt Harkin Real Estate.

Lisa's job was rewarding, she made better money and didn't have to work crazy hours like she did at the mall and she dressed up more, showing off her beauty. It wasn't very long after she started, Lisa came home with her new hair style, wow I loved it.

We made love that night and it was like making love to a completely different woman, same results though, fast 5 minutes and I tried pulling my 4 and half inches out before I came in her, can't afford children right now, but I was excited I guess and I blasted off inside her.

A year and a half later, I'm still at the milling Plant, Lisa is finally going back to work with Kurt and our 9 month old daughter Jessica goes to Lisa's mom to baby sit, yes another one of those life changes.

Our daughter is two years old when that nasty Hurricane came in.

We all evacuated like the Governor ordered, Lisa and baby and I went into Mississippi with her mom and family. we came back a week later to total devastation.

Our Apartment was blown away, Milling Plant was destroyed and shut down permanently, Lisa had a job with Kurt, seems with insurance claims and damages new sales were needed badly, I had no idea what to do, another life change.

We stayed in a cheap motel for a few days until Kurt found out, Lisa came home and told us of Kurt's offer to stay at his home, It was big and had plenty of room, 7 bedrooms and 8 Baths , somehow it avoided any damage from the storm.

I refused, telling Lisa we would make it on our own, but she wasn't happy staying in a flea bag motel, I guess I don't blame her.

It took a couple of weeks for me to realize there was no work for me, lots of construction going on but when the foreman would look at my small body, he would just say can't use you.

So it's Sunday and we are moving what few things we have to Kurt's mansion. we have a nice room over the garage, beautiful view of the road and nicely landscaped houses surrounding us, thank God for the widow shades, that light over garage lights up the driveway so well but streams into our room, another life's change.

A few weeks later we are all comfy with our living arrangements, Kurt and Lisa leave for work by 8 A.M. every morning except Sunday and come back about 6:30 every evening,

I'm not a bad cook so I take care of the baby and do a little cleaning around the house, don't have to do much, once a week Kurt's maid comes in and does a complete cleaning,

I always have a nice hot dinner waiting on them.

At dinner one night I'm feeding the baby and we are all at the dining room table, when Lisa first brought it up.

"Donnie, We have this awards banquet next Friday night and Kurt has to attend, he maybe getting a sales award and he needs a date."

I dropped the spoon I was feeding Jessica with. "And what are you saying Lisa, you want to start dating Kurt?"

"No Donnie, not a date as a couple, just escort Kurt to the banquet, nothing else, I don't get to do anything but work."

As I was trying to tell her I didn't think it looked right Kurt spoke up.

"Donnie, I understand your fears about how this looks, but people see us together every day, they will just think its business as usual."

My face was red, I asked Kurt point blank. "Well exactly what is business as usual between you two."

Kurt looked me in the eyes, with anger all over his face, "After me helping your family through this tough times, you don't want to help me when I need it, Damn Donnie, I promise I'm not taking your wife on a date Friday night to run her to a motel and fuck her beautiful ass, I can't believe you Donnie."

"I'm just saying it doesn't look right, Kurt dating my wife."

I was so upset I just got up from the dinning room table and went to my bedroom and cried.

About 30 minutes later Lisa came in with the baby and laid down beside me.

"Donnie, Kurt wasn't trying anything with me, it's just a special event and I'm part of the agency now. But I'm sorry I upset you."

We made love that night, it took awhile for me to get an erection with all the stress and thoughts running in my mind. The one thought that kept popping inside my mind was my beautiful wife on her back being savagely fucked by Kurt. I'm not sure, but was that thought the one that made me rock hard and cum so fast?

It was at dinner Thursday night when I told them both. "Listen Kurt, I'm ok with Lisa going with you Friday to your event, I know she's just excited about the award as you are, I hope you understand my fears of my wife being alone with a good looking man but I'm ok with her going as long as there is no funny business there and no stops afterwards, I just want you to know I appreciate what you have done for my family."

I look over and Kurt and Lisa are looking at each other with a big smile, then Kurt spoke up.

"Donnie, I understand your fears and I promise you I just want Lisa to be a part of the awards, she deserves her share of it, and I promise you, I will bring her back to you without fucking her." then we all laughed.

Friday was a hard day, for some reason I was horny all day, I whacked off three times before dinner, I was downstairs when Kurt came down, He was in a nice suit, I must admit, he filled it out nicely, you could see every bit of his muscle toned body.

Making her grand entrance down the staircase my Lisa was stunning, wearing a tight low cut black dress that showed every curve and pushed out her big tits. It was mid thigh and her legs looked delicious in black stockings and high heels, and her hair was flowing and beautiful, I was instantly hard and I looked at the bulge in Kurt's slacks, I wasn't the only one with a hard dick. She looked 20 again.

Lisa walked over and kissed me on the cheek and said not to stay up too late, Kurt put his arm around her waist and walked her out the door towards the car. I watched as he opened her door and his eyes looked down to see the same sight I had. I watched as her black dress rode up her sexy legs as she was getting in showing a sexy pair of black panties.

Seeing him drive off with my wife was a hard thing to do, but for some reason my little stiffy was poking straight up.

Yes it was a long night, I had lots of images running wild in my head, I could just imagine them sitting close together at dinner then dancing with Lisa pulled in tight, and kissing.

I hadn't paid much attention to the time when I finally noticed it was 10 P.M. I put Jessica in her bed. I was wondering what they were doing right now. Is Kurt kissing her, is Lisa kissing him back? Is he touching her breast while they dance, can she feel his big cock while pressed up against him? I know she probably noticed his large bulge, I did when she walked down the stairs. I watched his slacks expand when he saw her in that dress, he must be huge, all she's ever seen is my 4 and half inches. I wonder just how big he is?

Thinking about all this has made my dick hard, laying on our bed it takes me 3 minutes until I'm spewing all over my hand. I doze off, tired from my long stressful day.

Waking from my slumber I notice lights from a car, looking at the clock it's 1 A.M.

I slip over to the windows overlooking the driveway. It's them, they are still sitting in his car, it seems like I've watched them for 10 minutes when I see him lean over and kiss her, my blood is boiling . Then I see as she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him back.

They have been making out for at least 15 minutes then I see her head going down into Kurt's lap, his head goes back as Lisa's is working up and down.

My heart is breaking and I am so pissed off, Kurt promised he wouldn't fuck her. Well I guess technically he's not fucking Lisa. In agony I watch as she sucks his cock for a good ten minutes and I see him straighten up in his seat and his hand go down and holds Lisa's head down, as he was blasting away in Lisa's mouth I blasted off all over window jamb.

I figure he is shooting a load down her throat and she's swallowing every drop. She hardly ever sucks my penis and has never swallowed my cum. She always said that was gross.

I'm waiting down stairs when they come into the house, Lisa can tell I am mad when she sees me. As Lisa spoke she could tell I had seen. "Donnie we had such a good time, thank you for letting me go on this date."

"Do you suck off all your dates Lisa."

"OH you watched huh. Go on to our room Donnie we will talk, I will be right up."

As I was going to our room I noticed Kurt was talking to her and handed her something that looked like a pill bottle and a take out box.

Lisa comes into our bedroom and hands me a box of lasagna. She had no idea I watched as she crumbled up 2 pills and put them in the dish, she knows I love Lasagna.

I figured they were sleeping pills or something. And then our argument starts.

"Damn Lisa you were out there a long time, How could you do that to me, How could you suck another mans cock and let him fuck you."

"Donnie He didn't fuck me, we kept our promise and it was no big deal, I just wanted to thank Kurt for all he has done for us and such a wonderful time tonight, now here is some dinner we brought back to you, it's Lasagna, your favorite."

Lisa kissed me and I could taste Kurt's cock and cum on her breath, I took the Lasagna and ran into the bathroom.

I knew she put something in the food so I stayed in the bathroom for awhile, flushing the Lasagna down the toilet before I left, I walked back into the bedroom. Lisa was laying on the bed wearing a sexy nightie I'd never seen before.

"Lisa are you wanting to have sex tonight, that's a very pretty nightie?"

"No Donnie, I'm Tired, and this old thing is just comfortable, that's the only reason I'm wearing it."

"It doesn't matter anyway Lisa I'm sleepy for some reason."

I can't believe I had to pretend to be asleep a full hour before Lisa lightly slips out of bed and goes out our bedroom door.

I've given her a good ten minutes when I slipped out of our room and snuck down the hall. Kurt's room was on the other side of this large house.

I don't know if it was done on purpose or not, but the door to his room was open. I didn't see anyone inside, then I realized this was a living area adjoined to his bedroom. I crawled over to his bedroom door that was completely open and there they were.

As upset as I was knowing my wife was in there cheating on me, the sight before my eyes took my breath away.

There in front of the doors to his balcony was my wife on her knees in that sexy nightie, sucking the biggest cock I'd ever seen. My God, he was at least 9 or 10 inches long and thick as my wrist, how could my wife get that monster in her mouth.

I watched her hands cupping a pair of balls that looked like they held a pint in each one, working her mouth on the head of his cock and her hands stroking him, his fingers curled in her long blonde hair I could see his motions and see the swelling of his cock, I don't know how long she'd been sucking him but I did know he was going to cum any second.

I can't believe how hard I was, I didn't even realize I was stroking my penis, my thumb and finger was wrapped around my little buddy and was pumping furiously. As Kurt came in my wife's mouth I shot a load all over his floor.

I was in shock at how much cum he shot into Lisa's mouth. She couldn't swallow all of it and some of his cum seeped out the sides of her mouth as she swallowed 4 times, Kurt must be a big cummer.

I couldn't believe how he never lost any hardness or size after cumming like that. His cock stiff and right in front of my wife's face I watch as she kisses the head of his cock.

Not only was Kurt packing a good 10 inches, the head was as big as a fucking door knob, how the hell did my wife get that thing down her throat.

Kurt picks my wife off her knees and walks her to the bed, I watch as she scoots to the center of the bed and Kurt with that horse cock of his climbs in between her legs and puts that big head at the entrance to my wonderful wife's tight pussy.

I hear Lisa moan as he gets a few inches inside her. "Oh please Kurt, go slow and easy, I've never had anything this big, you know Donnie is so small, please be easy on me baby."

Baby, she's already calling him baby?

I don't know what emotions I was feeling, I know I was upset my wife was cheating. I know I wanted to speak up and grab my wife and leave this house forever, but also I knew my little dick was hard again and I wanted to watch Kurt fuck my wife and jack off, and that's what I did. I jacked off and came all over his floor and door.

Three times, every time he came in my wife that night I came outside his door. It was a long night, about 6 A.M. I slipped back into our room just in time to feed our baby.

It was 8 A.M. that morning when they came down to the breakfast I had made them.

Lisa spoke first. "Donnie we need to talk."

"No Lisa we don't need to talk, we just need to find another place to live and you have to find someone else to work for."

Lisa's next words floored me. "No Donnie we aren't moving I love this house and I love my job, if you move off Donnie, I will divorce you and take Jessica away from you, so just get used to it."

Then Kurt's words were no better. "Donnie, I know you're upset, but it's something we didn't intend to happen. There's a better way to work this out, I have a plan and I will write it out and we will agree to make things work out."

"So Kurt, does your plan involve you fucking my wife?"

"Donnie, let me lay out my plan."

Well that evening after dinner Kurt called us out by the pool, seems he wanted to go over his plan.

Kurt's plan

1. No one moves, we live there rent free as we have been, if not Kurt either fires Lisa and kicks us out and how bad would that be with a young child. As bad as it sounds I didn't want to go back to cheap motel and we couldn't if Lisa had no job.

2. If Lisa didn't want to go, she could divorce me and I'd lose my daughter and Kurt would marry Lisa and be my daughter's father. I really couldn't stand the thought of that so I realized I had no choice for now.

"Or I offer you this Donnie. Your wife has a good job, your family has a wonderful house to live in, you both have nice vehicles and nice things, your daughter has access to the best schools available and a nice life."

I thought about his plan, I knew I was defeated but what was in it for me I asked.

"Kurt what do you want and what do you get out of this?"

"IT's simple Donnie, I like and need sex, Lisa stays your wife, I have an agreement you both sign. It states, I get sex every night or you default on our agreement, Lisa gets a promotion as my executive assistant, Jessica gets everything she needs even the best education, and you Donnie, for taking care of our house you get a salary and a new car every other year and if this works out until Jessica graduates college you get a million dollar bonus, there are a few other details for you but your wife will explain them to you later, if you don't agree and sign you lose everything, if you agree you get everything."

"You guys go talk it over and if you agree and sign then Lisa will bring me the signed agreement, if not I will hear you drive off alone."

Kurt turned and walked off like nothing happened.

In our bedroom Lisa and I talked. "Are you good with this Lisa?"

"Look at all this, I'm not losing this house, our daughter will be raised here whether you are here or not, I love you Donnie but Jessica and I are staying here, if you do this I will still be your wife and I want you here with us, Jessica, Me and yes Kurt."

"Ok if I agree to this, what are the other details for me."

"Just 3 things for now Donnie, first Kurt is man of this house and you are our cuckold, second you wear panties, no more boxers, that's to prove he is the man of this house and I promise we will go shopping and find you some of the sexiest and comfy panties possible, three this is a must for Kurt to be shown he is the dominant, when he fucks me you are to clean my cream pie if he ask and sometimes he wants you to watch me get fucked like you did the other night, yes Donnie we say you in the doorway and all that cum on the floor, you must have enjoyed the show."

So I guess you're wondering what I decided, I just put my daughter to bed and I'm wearing my panties and I can hear my wife moaning loudly as I'm walking down the hall to watch Lisa get fucked silly and yes get the taste of my first cream pie.

Will I enjoy it, will it taste good, will I clean his messy cock off with my tongue?

Check back soon, that's a different story.

Hope you enjoyed and please vote.

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers