Life's Changes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Come on Glenda I can't be near as good as she is. That was the most amazing thing that ever happen to me."

"That's because it was your first. I had you do me for quite a few years now and I'm telling you, you're the best. I remember the first time you deep throated me I thought my head was going to cave in. And besides you taught her how to do it. She would never have been that good if you didn't encourage her. This time she pulled out all the stops so she could prove to you she was really good at giving head."

"Do you really think she was trying to prove herself to me?"

"Of cause she's been looking forward to this since last Friday. When you showed her your cock the first time." Bill told me

"Well she really proved herself tonight. She was great. I think Mary's the next one to learn to deep throat she really gets into giving head. Did you see the way see went after you today and for being her first time?"

"Your telling me. She'll be hell on wheels when she figures out how to deep throat." Pam came in with my soda and a beer for Bill. He said to her. "Don't tell Kim about this she'll have me running two extra miles for this." Pam and I laughed but we knew he was serious.

"I can't believe your still wearing those weights. Don't they hurt after all this time?" I asked Pam

"No they don't hurt at all and they send some really nice feelings though me when ever they start to swing." She told me. I stood and said

"I think I should take them off so they don't do any permanent damage." I reached for both weights and unclipped them at the same time. Pam sucked in a huge breath and dropped to her knees. She knelt there panting as her body trembled. "Pam are you ok did that hurt."

Pam held up her hand then a moment later she said "No, no pain unbelievable pleasure just past through me. It was just like the night you paddled me and fucked my ass. Remember when you pulled off the nipple clamps while Glenda was fucking me? It was just like that."

"You mean you just had an orgasm?" I asked

"I think so it was so quick but yes I think so." She said still trying to get herself under control. I didn't know what to think.

I had Pam stand when she was recovered enough. I reached over to the bed and picked up the penis gag. I placed in her mouth and clipped it behind her head then I picked up the nipple clamps and looked at her nipples. They were red and extended and as hard as rocks. I wasn't sure if I should put the clamps on.

"I think we'll forget these this time." I told her she gave me a look that was almost pleading like a puppy would look. "Do you want these on?" I asked holding the clamps. Pam nodded her head rapidly. I attracted one of the clamps, Pam's head when up to look at the ceiling then it came back to look at me. I saw tears in her eyes but that glazed lustful look was there as well. I asked if she was ok she nodded her head. Then I asked if she wanted the other one on she nodded her head rapidly again. I attached other one. Pam found it hard to stand in one place as she bounced from foot to foot. Her whole body seemed to tremble.

"Pam one last time are you ok?" She nodded her head again. "Down on the bed," I told her.

Pam laid down on the bed with her legs on the side and her hand reached across to the other side so Bill could attached the chains, clipping her wrists together. I took the anal lube and put some on my three fingers of my right hand. I spread her cheeks and lightly rubbed her hole with my fingers. I noticed that her hole didn't wink closed as it always did before this time she was open and ready for my penetration. What a slut I made her into. I almost felt guilty but I knew she came into this relationship with an open mind and she knew she could leave at any time.

I pierced her anus with two fingers, which earned a groan from Pam. I knew it wasn't from pain as she tried to raise her ass to meet me. Then I slid in the third finger as I could almost hear her purr. I had this strange thought that if I tried I could get my whole hand up her ass and Pam would love it. After working my fingers in her for a few minutes I reached for the butt plug that Bill had already lubricated for me. Looking at the plug I realized that it wasn't much smaller then my hand was.

When I put the plug to Pam's ass hole I watched as her hole opened to accept it. I pushed half the plug into her before stopping. Pam only moaned, there was no pain she just looked back at me with those glazed over eyes. I had about six inches of the eight-inch plug now up her ass and Pam loved every inch of it. The last two inches was the large knobby end before the flange that kept the plug from going all the way in her. I pushed with Pam moaning till the knob was inside her and her asshole closed around it.

After wiping my hand on a hand towel that Pam had provided I picked up the black leather paddle. Pam was trembling in anticipation of what was to come. I quickly slapped Pam's ass four times with less then half my strength just as a teaser. Pam moaned into her gag on each and every slap of the paddle.

I felt the weight of my cock as it swung every time I slapped Pam's ass. To my surprise my cock had started to swell and became hard. I had to admit if only to myself. That yes I did enjoy having Pam at my mercy and it was very exciting. I could do just about anything to her and she wouldn't be able to stop me.

After the tenth slap of the paddle I started to give it to her with three quarters of my strength. I gave her six more slaps, three to each cheek. Then stopping I grabbed her hair by the braded tail and yanked her head up off the mattress. And said

"Those were for your pleasure. The next five are for the temper tantrum you threw this morning." While still holding her braided tail I hauled back and with all my strength I gave her five more slaps with the paddle. The last of which, I hit squarely on the crack of her ass driving in the butt plug. Pam screamed into her gag on the last.

I threw the paddle on to the bed as I stared at Pam's ass. It was a deep red. When I touched it, it was extremely hot to the touch. I turned Pam over on to her back. As her ass touched the mattress she groaned into her gag. I raised her legs so Bill could clip the chains to her ankle cuffs. I then pulled out the butt plug and shoved my cock into her about half way. I had Bill remove the gag, once it was out Pam screamed

"Please Mistress fuck me please, please fuck my ass with your cock. Use me for your pleasure." I sunk all ten inches of my cock into her red-hot ass. Pam came hard. I watched as a river of pussy cum flowed out of her cunt and down over my cock as I pulled back out.

I then started to fuck Pam in earnest. I had a strong need to cum and cum soon. As I watched my cock saw in and out of Pam's tight ass I heard a grunt come from Bill. I looked up and some how Pam had gotten a hold of Bill's hard cock and was trying to get it to her mouth. Bill was trying to hold back but Pam wouldn't release her grip

"Go ahead Glenda give it to her before she rips it off." I told him. Bill relented and allowed Pam to suck it into her mouth.

I continued to fuck Pam's ass as Bill started to fuck her mouth. Seeing that Pam couldn't move her head very much. As I watched Pam arched her neck just so and Bill was able to sink his whole cock into her mouth. I picked up the pace of my fucking, as I got closer to cumming. I felt the pressure starting to build in me as Pam's ass contracted around my cock. She would squeeze my cock when I pulled out of her and release her grip when I pushed back into her.

I could see why everyone wanted to fuck Pam she was a fucking machine when she got going. Bill didn't last long in her mouth. It must of had something to do with the fact that he still had a butt plug up his ass, plus watching me punish Pam wishing it was him and the way he was fucking Pam's mouth. I watched him pull his cock from her mouth and the he jerked it with his fist as his cum squirted out of his cock and into Pam's mouth. Pam held her mouth open wide to catch every drop. When Bill was done he gave just the tip to Pam so she could clean off the head.

When I was ready to cum I told Bill to remove her nipple clamps. When he released them Pam's body started to shake violently. She looked like she was having a seizure the way she shook. This caused her ass to clamp down on my cock. With such force it pulled my cum right out of my balls. It was all I could do to keep standing and keep my cock moving in and out of her. When I came it felt like my whole body drain into her. She took everything I had and left nothing for anyone else.

I pulled my cock out of Pam's ass with a slight pop; I took two steps back and fell into the bedroom armchair. Pam curled into the fetal position when Bill released her legs and arms. After what seem like an hour but was more like fifteen minutes Pam sat up wincing in pain. Then she stood and ran to the bathroom. Bill looked at me in shock and I said

"She must have started to leak. She really doesn't like that." Bill nodded his head and said

"I don't care for it either."

"Me either. That's why when you started to clean me up I was all for it. No more drips running down my legs." I then stood on shaky knees and said, "I don't know about you but I'm ready for a shower."

Bill said he would join me. I took off my domination gear leaving it on the armchair knowing that Pam would have it clean and put away before I realized it. Pam was stepping out of the shower as Bill and I stepped in. After a rather quick shower Bill and I dried off. When I returned to the bedroom Pam had already put away all the cloths and changed the bed linen. Pam was wearing a nightshirt and was waiting by the bed. I said to her

"Honey tonight I want to take Jeri to bed. Can you and Glenda sleep in your room?"

"Yes Mistress. I think Jeri should find out what pleasure her Mistress holds." She said though I could see the disappointment in her eyes.

"Thank you sweet heart and as a reward you can have as much pleasure with Glenda as you both can stand." I told her and she asked

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes I do even if you two are to tired to go to work tomorrow. I want you two to enjoy yourselves." I could see this really excited Pam

"Is that ok with you Glenda?" She asked

"Yes it's ok with me." Bill told her

"Can you turn into a girl so I can lick your pussy too?" She asked

"Yes I'll turn into girl too. If you ask Mistress she may give you a cock to fuck me with?"

"No I wouldn't want to do that. I don't think I can." I knew I was right when I told Jenny Pam wasn't aggressive enough to fuck some one and her statement just proved it.

I put on a nightie and followed Bill and Pam down to the room that Pam and Mary shared. The other bedroom belong to Kim there was no doubt about that one. Jeri had been sitting at the makeup table practicing. When I walked into the room he jumped to his feet and caste his eyes to the floor. I looked at his face. His make up was heavier then when Bill had done it but not near as bad as when he first came over.

"Your getting better Jeri, still a little heavy on the mascara but much better then you were earlier." I told him to encourage him then I took his hand in mine and asked. "Would you like to come with me?" I felt him tremble as guided him to the door.

"Are you going to spank me too?" He asked

"Do you deserve to be spanked? Have you done something wrong?"

"I don't think so."

"I only spank those that deserve it and those that desire it. Do you desire to be spanked Jeri? I will if you want me too." I told him as reassuringly as possible.

"I don't know." He said but I had noticed that he was getting hard. His cock was pushing out the front of his panties.

"You should know if you want to or not. Maybe you're just afraid to admit you want to be spanked. Like Bill was afraid to admit he wanted to eat his cum from my pussy or that he like wearing women's cloths."

We had made it to my bedroom by this time. I sat on the bed and had Jeri sit along side me then I said "Jeri I don't want you to be afraid of telling me anything. I want you to be as honest as you can be with me. If I find out that your doing something because you want to please me and you're really don't like doing it. I will not be pleased. In fact I'll be very displeased because you're being dishonest with me."

"Now if you don't want to dress like a girl or be treated like one, or if you don't want to have sex with other men. Please tell me. If you want to be spanked like I do to Pam and Bill then tell me that too." I stopped talking and waited for answer. Jeri thought for a few minutes then said

"I like wearing girl cloths I like being treated like a girl. Every one makes a big deal when I'm dressed up real pretty. And Glenda was real nice to me when she helped me with my make up earlier. I never had anyone be nice to me before. I've never been spanked before, but I do get excited when I read stories about someone spanking some one else. Ever since you put me in my place you've be so nice to me. You protected me from Debbie and you gave me the department head position at work"

"Wait the promotion was because you deserved it, it had nothing to do with this. You're an excitant computer technician. That's why you got the promotion not because I put you in your place. If you weren't good at what you do I would have fired you on the spot." I wanted to get that point across before we went any further.

"Thank you I needed to make sure it was my abilities that got me the job." He said relieved.

"And as far as people being nice to you it's because you're nice to them. Ginger, my secretary, said that once I put you in your place you started being nice to everyone. So it has nothing to do with what you're wearing." I told him

"Yes but I was nice to other people so I wouldn't have you mad at me I couldn't stand it if you were mad or disappointed with me. I love you I always have. I was so jealous of Bill because he got to have you and I didn't. That's why I acted the way I did so you would pay attention to me. And when I thought you were going to fire me because of what I did I knew I went to far." He told me

I was stunned I did know he felt that way, I just though he was a jerk. I took him in my arms and said "I never knew you felt that way. I'm sorry you felt you had to be bad to get my attention. I hope you understand that I love Bill more than anything. He'll always be my first love. Some day I may come to love you too not like I love Bill. But a different love a special love between Mistress and slave. That's all I can offer you."

"It's enough for me just to be near you. I was satisfied to work for you this is even better if you still want me." He said

"Of cause I still want you. Now before I spend a fortune on girl cloths for you. Do you want to dress and be treated like a girl? Except at work."

"Yes I like wearing girl clothes I like how they feel next to my skin especially the silks and satins. I love wearing stocking to work under my male cloths. And before you ask I loved being with Ginny last night. I just want to get better at pleasing men." He said in all honesty.

"Well I can teach you about how to please men. I'm pretty good at it." I said with a laugh then I asked "Did Ginny do you bottom last night?"

"No I was too scared it would hurt. She said that I should ask you to train my ass to welcome that kind of lovemaking. And he also said that you can teach me to please a man with my mouth with out gagging."

"She did, did she well I guess I'll have to teach you like I taught Pam and Bill. We'll leave those lessons for another time. We have to go to work in the morning so we don't have all night. I crawled to the middle of my bed and patted the mattress next to me and said.

"Come and lay here with me." I could see Jeri started to tremble again so I said. "Don't worry I'm not going to bite you, unless you want me to." I said with a giggle. Jeri giggled too then moved over next to me.

He laid on his back and I laid on my side. I saw the tent that his cock was making of his panties and there was a huge wet spot right where the head was. I knew he was excited and that he wouldn't last long once he was inside of me. We kissed for the first time. He was a really good kisser. His lips were soft, and his tongue was gentile. He didn't try to fuck my mouth with his tongue like some men do. He just played with my tongue.

When we stopped kissing I took his right hand and placed it on my left breast. He started to massage my breast as I moved my hand down and moved the panties that were holding his dick down. It sprung up hard and ready, to ready by my estimate. I moved down dislodging his hand from my breast. I moved until my face was level with his cock. I grabbed it with my left hand and took it into my mouth.

His dick wasn't near as fat as Bill's so it wasn't a problem taking in four inches of it till it hit my throat. Pulling my mouth back up sucking as I went till just the tip was in my mouth. Jeri gave out a loud moan as I felt his cock swell and the first blast of cum fired into my mouth. I knew he was too excited. My hand pumped his cock as he fired four more squirts of hot cum into my mouth.

I pulled my mouth from his cock and sat up. Jeri tried to apologize for cumming to soon, but I placed my finger on his lips to silence him. Then I put my mouth to his and when he open his mouth I open mine and let his cum flow into his mouth. Jeri wasn't expecting this.

He started to pull away but I held his head firmly. Then he started to gag a little. Finally he swallowed then I felt his cum covered tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a minute or so then I pulled away and said

"Don't apologize for cumming to quickly I knew you were excited. You no doubt have thought of this quite often. How do you feel about what we just did?"

"Do you mean me cumming in your mouth or you feeding me my cum?" He asked

"Me feeding you your cum silly. I know you enjoyed cumming in my mouth." I said with a giggle

"I mm, I didn't know what to think at first it surprised me. Then I wasn't sure if you wanted me to swallow or not. After I couldn't think what else to do with it I swallowed to get it out of the way."

"Okay, but how do you feel about it? Did it gross you out? Did you enjoy it?" I asked still waiting for an answer to my queston.

"It didn't gross me out. Ginny came in my mouth yesterday, I really enjoyed that."

"So you don't mind swallowing your own cum then?" Jeri shook her head no. "Good because when you cum in me, or one of the girls you have to lick it back out. That's called cleaning up. If you want to clean out Bill's ass after you cum in it, that's up to you. I think that's gross but to each his own. What Bill, Jim and you do together is up to you all. I like have my ass licked out but not after someone's fucked it. And I like licking ass holes too. I hope you do?" I told him. I laid down and rested my head on his shoulder and said

"I think it's time to go to sleep we both have to work in the morning. And Jeff I don't have to tell you that what goes on in this house stays in this house do I?"

"Of cause not Mistress I would never tell anyone." I knew I didn't have to say anything but I felt more relieved once I said it.

I reached over and set the alarm. I had Jeri roll over away from me and then I cuddled up to his back. I kissed him on the neck and told him good night.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers