Life's Fortunate Journey of Jimmy B

Story Info
A brother loses his job and strikes gold being an escort.
4.4k words
4.12
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

The beginning of my journey started one morning a year ago with a fateful news, the type that's been making rounds around corporate offices that you wish never to befall you but eventually does. I got summoned to my boss's office and took a seat while he sat behind his desk, deliberating for a moment, passing time by glancing back and forth at some document he had in his hand. Somehow I knew what was coming -- the accounting firm that I'd worked for more than five years was being hit by the recession badly. Management was cutting staff by half its size. Already two of my erstwhile colleagues had been given the booth; I figured it was inevitable my time too would come ... except it wasn't something I was actually looking forward to hearing.

My boss took his eyes off from the document he'd been pretending to peruse and fixed me with a pair of doleful eyes.

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you, Jim," he said to me.

'Oh Boy', I muttered to myself, though I kept my face calm. "What kind of bad news, sir?"

"I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this ... but I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go."

Just like that -- the words were finally out. I try to think back on whatever emotion I must have felt when he said those words and for some reason I couldn't think of any. In a way I felt kind of relieved that it was over. All those endless nights that have had me wondering when my turn of getting axed was going to come up -- tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Next week ... or maybe next month -- the thinking was now over.

"You don't seem disappointed?" my boss, Mr. Sheffield, a wizen-faced man in his mid-fifties, said to me.

I shrugged at first, and then said: "Can't say that I'm not, sir. I mean I am aware of the company's downsizing and everything ... I figured this day would come eventually. I'm just glad it's finally arrived and I can get down to thinking about what next."

"You got something else lined up somewhere?"

"Yes sir, I've got a thing or two going on for me," I lied. "I've already sent out my resume to other accounting firms around, so right now I'm just waiting to hear from them."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "That was fast; you in a hurry to leave us or something?"

"Got nothing to do with that, sir. I need to get me something doing, I hate being idle."

"I can understand. Believe me, it wasn't my call. God knows, you're one of our best field accounts here. It's going to be a different place without you around."

I don't know if he actually meant those words, or if it was some means of him to blow smoke up my ass. In any means I really didn't care. What mattered was that hopefully from that day onwards I wasn't going to be bogged down with insomnia, thinking about getting fired when now the dream has finally been made real. I was getting fired ... and I just didn't know whether to be happy about it or sad. It would have been good to have felt some measure of sadness ... or perhaps even anger. I could have gotten down on my knees and gone over to hug my boss's feet, cry him a desperate river and beg him not to axe me -- "Please boss! Fire someone else -- anyone else -- just not me!" -- but what good would that have done. Besides doing that would have meant me bowing down to kiss his ass. In all my thirty-one years of living, never once have I submitted to being an ass-kisser. Especially not to a white man's ass.

I talked shop with him for like another minute before deciding it was time I made my leave. He told me I could take till the weekend before I clear my things; I told him it was no problem, that I'd make sure I leave during lunch hours. I shook hands with him one last time. He wished me goodbye and good luck, and then I was out of there.

Several of my colleagues where keeping vigil for me outside my office when I rode down the elevator. They too had overheard my being summoned and from the look on my face knew that I too had just been axed. I went into my office, took out five carton boxes which I'd left in my closet just for a purpose such as this and one after the other started filling them up. A couple of my colleagues came by, shook hands with me and as well wished me god's speed and good luck, but really I wished neither of them had done that. In a way I could perceive the sense of relief that green-lit their faces as they as if they were happy it hadn't been they who were getting fired.

Lunch break arrived and I was almost done with my packing. I called up a security guard from downstairs to assist me moving the boxes down the parking lot to the boot of my Ford Taurus. I was nearly drained by the time I came down with the last couple of items in my hand and finding no space anymore in my booth, threw them into the car's backseat along with my jacket and tie. I shook hands with the guard who'd assisted. He told me to take it easy; I replied that I would. I took one at the company building, wanting to treasure its sight only just for a moment, before then entering my car, starting the engine and cruising out past its gate.

Home is where the heart always is, and I felt the rigour of the day gradually melting off my mind and chest when I drove into the parking garage of the apartment building where I resided. It took me an hour moving my office stuff up to my apartment and dumping them off in the closet of the spare bedroom which I'd long converted as my study room. When I was done, I took a shower and then went and got myself a beer from the fridge before going over to sit my ass on my favourite couch in the den. I picked up the TV remote and flipped it to a music channel. Feeling dissatisfied with what was playing, I turned to a movie channel and relaxed myself watching while I sipped my beer. I didn't want anything to remind me of my now being out of work.

I was halfway done with my beer when I heard a key turning in my door's lock. I knew who it would be even before the door came open to reveal Tyra's loving brown eyes. She was just as startled to find me at home at that hour, and I couldn't blame her. She had a knapsack bag on her shoulder and deduced she was planning on staying over the night. Damn! I was hoping to be alone that day. I wanted to be alone so as to make plans of whatever next move I needed to make; last thing I needed was some distraction, especially a beautiful one like Tyra.

"Hey there beautiful," I came over and hugged her, stopping to kiss her lips. "Wasn't expecting you'd come around today."

"You know me -- ain't nothing that's ever going to keep me from being with my babe. Anyway, I came to drop off this knapsack of yours that I burrowed last time I went to stay with my mom." She left me and went into the bedroom. A minute later she was back with a realised look on her face that told her that something was amiss. "Aren't you supposed to be at work? I wasn't expected to meet you home so soon."

I should have lied to her, but of what use would it have done -- she was going to find out the following morning when she sees me sleeping instead of being out at work. "Honey, I got fired today."

She couldn't believe what I'd just said, and the way she stood there staring at me with those near oval eyes of her she probably figured I was letting her in on some crude joke. Except it wasn't anywhere near April first, and when she noticed the seriousness in my face, it told her better.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry." She came over and hugged me. At that moment that was just what I needed. "I'm so very sorry. Was it the down-sizing thing?"

I nodded.

She hugged me once again, caressed the back of my neck. "Don't worry, it's all going to be alright. I know it'll be. I love you, babe."

I breathed in her scent -- she smelled so good. "I love you too."

I kissed the side of her ear. She gave a startled jump -- she nearly almost made like that whenever I kissed her at that most sensitive spot of hers. My hands went down her back to cup her ass that was hidden behind her jeans shorts and grasped it. My erection had instantly awoke and was at that moment forcing itself up my shorts. Tyra could sense it as she pulled back a bit and reached her hand inside to pull it out into daylight. She fell to her knees before me, looked up at my face just as she popped the head of my cock into her mouth.

She sucked me with an urgency I'd swear was unlike her. With the problem of figuring where or how to start earning a second living, I shouldn't have been able to sustain an erection, but I couldn't deny that powerful blowjob my woman gave me. When she was done, I picked her up and dropped her on the bed and together we ripped each other's clothes off like a pack of hungry lions. I wanted to go down on her but she bade me not to -- she was in a hurry to get fucked.

I lay on my back and gave her the reins of control as then she hunkered over me in a crouch and used her hand to guide me into her already wet entrance. Her tits hung down her chest like two water balloons and I couldn't help playing with her nipples while her ass bounced up and down my shaft, engorging me with her sex. We were both soon gasping at almost the same time as she quickened her pace. By now her ass was smacking against my thigh; I wedged her ass with my hands and went ahead hammering my cock all the way up in that pussy. Tyra was singing my name by then.

I turned her over with me on top and resumed slamming my ass down harder and harder upon her. I was fucking her like a machine with a pent-up rage. I lifted her up from the bed and grasped her smooth, soft ass under my hands and made her ground her pussy down on me. It was so tight like feeling a vice around my shaft, but it felt wonderful. So fucking wonderful!

Tyra pulled my head towards her face and our lips clashed against each and we kissed passionately with our yearning heat burning between us. In the midst of her moans, she muttered that she loved me; I said the same thing too to her and it wasn't long before we both came almost the same time to climax. We remained like that for almost a minute, breathing heavily against each other's necks before falling to the bed. She caressed the side of my face with the back of her palm.

"That was wonderful," she said. "Sex with you is always so wonderful."

I reached for her hand and brought it to my lips.

"Honey, what are you going to do now?"

My eyes danced at the ceiling, thinking. "What I've got to do is simple -- I've got to get myself a new job."

"Anything I can do to help?"

I drew her closer to me and kissed her forehead. "No, my darling. Just don't ever stop loving me."

Nearly a week had passed and still no new job. I'd sent off my resumes and gotten in touch with a lot of old contacts and all they gave me was the same bullshit answer -- 'We'll keep in touch.' Like I was supposed to feel better about hearing them say that.

These days I hardly show my face outside anymore. I'm still managing with the savings I've got but I knew it wouldn't be long before the piggy-bank dried up and then where will I be?

I was sitting at home combing through the job and vacancies section of the newspaper when I heard my doorbell rang. Trya was out of town, spending a couple of days with her ill mother and wasn't expecting her to show so soon when she only left a couple of days ago. Still I got up to see who it was as the bell rang a second time.

"Who that?" I yelled out.

"It's Darren, man!" a familiar voice hollered back. "Come on big man, let a brother in."

Darren Watson was an old friend of mine. Few folks around ever called him by his real name; they preferred his street alias -- Pimp Zee. I opened the door and let him in and embraced him.

"What's up, Darren. How you been?"

"Been a long time, man," he said as he stepped into my home. "Last time I saw you, you was looking forward to conquering Wall Street. Next thing I heard is you've been downsized. That true?"

"It's the way it is, man." I went looking into the fridge and came back with two cans of beers and gave him one. "It was the way the dice rolled. The company's laying off 'cause of the recession. I already knew my time was going to come, just wasn't expecting it so soon though."

"So what you up to then?"

I shrugged. "What else can a brother do -- I need to find my ass a job or I'm going to be broke as an alley-cat."

"Any luck so far?"

"Nah. A couple of hopefuls, but nothing tangible yet. Shit is just fucked up man."

"What about your girl? She helping?"

"In her own bit of way, yeah, she does. But I don't want to lean on her much. She's a good girl. It would hurt me taking from her than giving." I didn't like how gloomy my voice was sounding, so I opted to change the talk. "So how about you. You still doing your pimping biz?"

Darren smiled. "Like a motherfucker. Pimping's the only game I know, though right now I'm hustling with a couple of straight cats who're looking for some new blood to join their crew. And that's part of the reason why I'm here. You ever heard of a crew called the Tongue Patrol?"

I shook my head. "No, what're they selling?"

"Sex. It's what they're selling, and a lot of women out there are buying stacks of it. You get billed for screwing hot married women day in and day out. You interested?"

I looked at my friend as if he was crazy. "The fuck would I want to go around doing a thing like that? That ain't me, man."

"Stop acting like I just asked you to go rob a bank with me. There's no big deal to it -- it's just about servicing white chicks who love having themselves a good time that's all. Besides, I figured you would do with the bread. You need money, don't you?"

"Hell yeah I need money ... but this is just ... out of my league, Darren."

"Ain't that a reason why life's nothing but a bitch? What, you think I got into this biz because of my health? Man, I too would do nothing but want to be like your ass someday, but that ain't happened yet, has it? Look, all I'm saying is just give it some thought. I'm only here trying to help your black ass. Where it someone else, I wouldn't bother telling you about this."

"Even if I say yes, how am I going to hide it from Tyra? She's going to smell some lady's perfume on my skin someday, and I'd hate to lie to her about it."

"Then go ahead and tell her. This is what's going to be putting dough in your pocket man, so stop thinking like I asked you to go suck some guy's dick. This here's about bitches who'd do anything -- and I mean anything -- to suck your dick, not the other way around. Just mull it over on your mind and get back at me, but do it soon. You've got my number, so hit me up when you're done."

"Alright man, I can't promise you nothing but that."

I had the rest of the day to think about it, and that was all I did -- think, think, and think. Sometime around nine, I made up my mind. I picked up my cell phone and dialled Pimp Zee's number. He picked it up at the second ring.

"Yo-Yo!" he said.

"Hey there Darren, it's me. Tell those Tongue Patrol guys that I'm in."

From inside the interior of the stretch limo, I watched the famous woman step out of the restaurant where she'd gone in for dinner with some other young date. I figured she was going to step out with him but that wasn't the case. From where I sat parked by the curb, I noticed her step out -- her looking statuesque and radiantly beautiful -- when suddenly the world seemed to explode as over a dozen paparazzi fellows with cameras hanging down their throats fell on her. The place was awash with bright snapping flash bulbs at her as she stepped into the restaurant's curb. She rushed or the limousine and with a deft move, the driver screeched past the jousting photojournalists and drove us away from the scene.

"That was close," she muttered with that sexy Australian lilt of hers, took off her shades to look at me. "Are you my date for tonight?"

"That I am," said I. I was dressed in a black tux with a red rose flower in my lapel. The directive had been that the lady loves having a rose flower inserted in her cunt during foreplay. Whatever that really meant.

"So tell me, what your name?"

"Jimmy," I said. "Jimmy Badass."

She giggled. "I like that, Badass. And something tells me I'm going to like you too."

She climbed over me -- this hot-looking female celebrity. I couldn't believe it, or at least a part of me was still finding it all hard to believe. Just three days ago I'd been moaning about being out on a job, and then my boy Darren had introduced me to the Tongue patrol guys and they'd taken me in and now here I was, lounging in a stretch limo with this high-class woman sitting on my lap. My cock was coming alive fast with the way she kept grinding her butt on me.

"You know who I am, Jimmy?" she grinned.

"I'd be a fool not to." My hands wrapped around her body, slid downwards to grasp her ass where it lay hidden inside her dress. "You've got a hot body. I'd like to see more of it."

"You going to show me a good time if I do?"

"Whatever you want."

She pushed down the shoulder straps of her black dress and I must have gasped when she revealed to me two pairs of lovely looking white tits; there was enough light in the backseat for me to make out her lovely tan lines. I wrapped my hands around them and took a bite of each, lolling my tongue over her erect nipple while I did.

I carried her off my lap and the she sat across from me and I helped myself to what was hidden underneath. She rested one leg over my shoulder as I pushed her black panties to the side and got a whiff of her juicy cunt. I licked my way around it before delving further to lap on the rest of her pussy. Her hands rubbed and caressed my shoulders while I went on riding her downtown. She whimpered and bucked on the seat, her moans rode the interior of the vehicle while I licked up her juice. God, I wonder what Tyra would have thought where she to see me right now.

The limo dropped us off at the underground garage of the Savoy Hotel. She told me her room number though we both rode up separately, as the paparazzi were well aware of her movement and would be hunting for her any minute. I took a side door and rode up a separate elevator to the floor her suite was located and then waited at the corridor for her to show. It wasn't long, and I was glad to see she'd rode the elevator alone. She unlocked the door and she pulled me by the tie inside.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut," she said to me while our lips kissed and we struggled to be out of our clothes.

"Alright then bitch. First things first, I want you down on your knees and take my cock out of my pants and start sucking."

She did as I said, unzipped my pants and dug out my erection; her jaw dropped with fascination at the sight of my pounder.

"I didn't say you should ogle it, bitch!" I glared at her. "Start sucking!"

Her mouth came open and she began sucking the head of my dick. I ordered her to look at me, and she obeyed. Her eyes were like the size of silver coins while her mouth worked back and forth.

"Go to work on my balls," I commanded. "Better suck them good, or else."

She held up my shaft and applied her mouth to my twin sacks. She moaned in her throat while she went on to work. I still couldn't believe I was getting head from a famous celebrity ... but I guess that's what life's about. You never know what it gives you until you reach for it.

"Alright that's enough, bitch! I said that's enough, now get your fancy white mouth off my dick!"

I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and taking off my shoes and feet off from my pants I marched her into her spacious bedroom. The room was fucking big, with terrific glass windows that gave a fine evening view of the city. I dumped her ass on the bed and told her to assume the right position. She got on her arms and knees and raised her ass up at me while I took off the remainder of my clothes. I lowered my head to her ass and sucked her pussy once again.

dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers
12