Life's Little Secrets

Story Info
A housewife explores all the pleasures life can give.
3.7k words
3.81
57.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sebrena
Sebrena
2 Followers

Stretching and struggling against the sheets tangled around my naked limbs, I feel the hazy fog of sleep start to lift as I take my first deep breath. My husband still snoring lies next to me, the sheets barely covering his bare bum. Finally righted in bed and back to the pillow, the first thoughts of the day wash over me.

I am aware of the usual ache for my morning coffee, the familiar tenderness of my breasts where his hands grasped to hold me steady the night before, and the thrill of anxious anticipation for what the day will bring. There is some uneasiness, but the excitement is enough to convince me that everything will fine.

Crawling out of bed I stumble into the kitchen to make my morning coffee. I love my husband, but there are other incredible pleasures in life. Coffee is one of several pleasures that can cause me to leave my bed and my husband's arms for momentary bliss. Hands wrapped lovingly around the warm cup, I can hear my husband in the bedroom starting to stir knowing to the minute how long it will take him to shower, shave, dress and gather his things for work. But knowing the time doesn't make it pass any quicker.

That rush of anxious excitement passes through me as I pour myself another cup of coffee and press my lips to the rim. I can feel my nipples harden slightly as they brush against the soft terry robe. Fingers trail lightly down between my breasts and the familiar sensation of wetness inside my panties makes me ache. I sit with my robe half open and look down to watch my hands play against my own soft skin. My robe opens just a bit more exposing my slender body and it excites me. Fingertips trace my puffy nipples and I gasp a little.

"Soon, God."

I love my husband dearly, but patience is not one of my virtues. Calling out to the handsome man in the bedroom, "Honey, you are going to be late."

Finally. Yes, finally, my husband kisses me goodbye and heads out the door to work. I nearly giggle with anticipation as the coffee cup is forgotten and I run to the shower to get ready.

"Good God, Sebrena, calm down,"

The attractive brunette in the steamy mirror scolds me. Even in my steamy reflection with long, dark strands of wet hair covering my eyes, I can see the excitement all over me.

"Oh God, I am going to look desperate."

Is that steam on the mirror from the shower or from all this heavy breathing?

"Breathe, Sebrena. Breathe."

I take advantage of my moment of composure to begin the morning beauty ritual; this time with a special purpose and extra care. That extra curl in my hair, a little thicker on the lash, the oh-so perfect line of lipstick around my soft pouting lips.

A moment of obsession comes over me as I run my hands up my legs and between my thighs and over my smooth bare sex.

"It would be just like you to miss a spot with the razor today, wouldn't it, Sebrena?"

Just as I am finishing putting on my stockings I hear the buzz and tone of a text hitting my cell phone. As I read it I smile...room 228--the same room as before. Visions of recent events rush back and I shiver with lust knowing soon I will be lost from the world, engulfed in passion, in another of life's pleasures that sometimes takes you away.

A few miles out of town there is this small hotel. It is quaint, quiet, away from the world. You know the kind--out of site from the road, very private, and discrete. I found it one day shopping for old antiques and immediately knew it was perfect—the perfect place for my lover and me...and yes, it was perfect.

The gravel crunched as I flicked the last of my cigarette from the window and pulled in the drive. A quick glance and I could see the familiar car parked in front of "that" room. My hands trembled a little and I struggled with the wheel in an attempt to park my car somewhat straight. Squirming in the leather seat, one last look at the mirror on the visor, a quick lick of the tongue over the dark lipstick and I think I am ready. I take a deep breath and pull the keys out of the ignition. Walking up to the door of the room the click of my high heels on the pavement drowns out the pounding in my chest.

A final pause to adjust the lay of my black miniskirt over my tight ass and thighs, and one last long sweeping glance of my reflection in the motel window reassures me that my lover will be pleased with my efforts.

My freshly painted fingernails curl around the door knob and turn until it clicks twice. The door swings slowly open into the small dim room. The daylight bleeds into the room from behind me leaving me to be the sultry dark silhouette standing over the small bed and the body of my lover.

Without a word and without turning around I push the door closed and stand for a moment with my back pressed against it.

I have never been more conscious of the sway of my hips, the fullness of my breasts against the lace edged bra, or the rubbing hem of my too short mini skirt against my thighs as I am at this very moment.

A few steps and an eternity from the door, my eyes play over my afternoon's pleasure laying face up on the bed.

God, she is beautiful."

I bite my lip to control my breathing, remembering she thinks it makes me look sexy, and my eyes take her all in. She lies back seeming so casual and cool, her slender arms arching back to touch the wall above her head. Silky brown hair falls soft on her shoulders and even in the dark her electric blue eyes flash of mischief. I bend at the knees feeling the hem of tight skirt rise and sit on the bed next to her. Her round breasts rise and fall with each breath.

Finally close enough to touch I am completely reassured, she is nearly panting with excitement too. Almost detached my eyes watch as the same painted nails that opened the door touch and trace the curves of her hips down and along the outline of her shapely smooth ass.

Sudden warmth fills me and the lust takes me. I close my eyes and I let it. Heavy lids open again and I look at her. I feel my lips turn a playful smirk and hear my voice use her name.

"Alyssa, you look so beautiful."

I feel her body start to squirm. She starts to rise off the bed but I put my hands on her bare shoulders and lay her back down. Faces close, I feel her breath on my cheeks and I can see the flush of anticipation.

"She's mine," that little voice whispers in my head.

Full lips pout a bit and I kiss her gently on the lips blending the two dark shades of lipstick together for the first time. My left hand trails down her shoulder and lightly cups a breast as the other works its way into her dark hair, and grasping a handful and tugs gently back. She moans and squirms as she tells me how badly she has missed my touch.

She pulls me to her and hugs me. I hold her close and return her familiar need for reassurance and whisper,

"I missed you so much, Alyssa."

I can smell the scent of her hair as she leans her head against my shoulder.

"She wants you," echoes the little voice.

By this time I can barely stand it....my panties are now soaked just from the sight of her and a brief taste of her lipstick.

I push her back against the bed and start to undress her, with an eager anticipation. Pulling her white shirt over her head, revealing her black lacy bra, my hands eagerly press the soft flesh of her breasts through the thin material. I slowly climb on top of her, my moist lips slide over hers as our mouths hungrily work to taste each other.

My hands are all over her body then, feeling her nipples grow harder at the touch of my fingers, protruding though her black flimsy bra.

She is eager to touch me as well.

Her hands grasp at my breasts through my clothes, rubbing herself against my body. Oh, but I tease her. I am on top and I chose not to let her touch everything she desires just yet. Instead, leaning down I tease her bound breasts.

Her hands reach up and curl in my long hair and she pulls my head closer to her aching nipples. I reach back and undo her bra, revealing her round, firm B-cup breasts and hard brownish nipples. So like my own, I treat them as I wish I could mine.

Mmmm her skin tastes so good.

I can smell the light hint of the fragrance she left between her breasts for me when she dressed as my tongue makes a wet path from her cleavage to the top of her right breast. My tongue trails around the nipples eagerly savoring each, as I suck first one then the other into my mouth. Her back arches and her eyes are wide. I only wish I could see what she sees as my dark lips cover her breasts and my hands undress her.

Slowly I explore further down her body...to her thin waist, pulling her skirt down and tossing it aside. My fingers rub lightly against her wet panties. I pause for a moment to stare at the stockings and heels she is wearing then back up her body. I look up at her and whisper again,

"God, Alyssa you are beautiful."

Her hips rise and I pull her panties down her thighs and over her ankles with ease. It's my turn to watch wide-eyed as the wetness pools between my fingers pressed against her perfectly smooth wet shaven pussy. I bite my lip and concentrate as soon as my fingers find her swollen clit. Slowly rubbing my fingers up and down her pussy lips then back to her clit. Feeling the wetness cover my fingers at the bottom, my fingers curl and time and again spread it back up and over her hooded clit. Her legs spread wider and her hips slightly rock against the pressure of my fingers.

Her eyelids flutter as if she was in trance and those strange but familiar sounds begin to slip from her lips.

"She needs me," whispers that voice.

I climb on top of her, pressing my body down against her, feeling her writhe against me and the pressure of my hands still pressed and moving between her wet pussy lips. My hips squirm and rock to her motion urging her along and easing her journey. She gasps aloud and her open mouth finds mine again. This time the kisses are forceful and passionate, trapping her moans between us and stealing the air from my lungs.

The kiss breaks and she rolls me off of her and we both start to undress me. My clothes can't come off fast enough, feeling her hands grab and grasp at me...she is getting more forceful.

"She needs me badly," giggles my inner companion.

Finally naked her hands roam quickly over my body, repeating the motions of my hands she felt only moments before, wanting to explore me as I just did her. Her kisses are hot and her body is driving me wild. I watch her tight smooth ass squirm as she sucks eagerly on my breasts. Feverishly she gropes and fondles every fleshy part of my body, hoping to infect me with the same burning ache that consumes her. She succeeds.

I can't take it anymore and I need to taste her...I push her flat against the bed, fondling her the whole time. I press my dark lips to her ear and ask,

"Is this what you want...tell me you want this?"

She moans loudly, squirming as I'm still teasing her with my fingers. Feeling her grow wetter, soaking my hand as my other hand fondles her breast.

"Yes... yes... yesssss. Please, Sebrena," she moans.

A more urgent cry was never heard from a woman before. Eyes locked on her face I lower myself between her thighs, titling my chin upward; I touch her clit lightly with my tongue. Her eyes roll back to stare unseeing at the ceiling and a low moan escapes her lips. Slow gentle strokes of my tongue roll alongside her hard little clit, now and again flicking to the center to tease and inflame her need.

I am patient, for once, waiting until I feel her, hear her beg for more. It comes soon enough. Her hips rock and her ass squirms against the sheets. I grasp a hold of her round ass and pull her pussy to my mouth. My eyes are open and watching as her body dances on the tip of my tongue.

My own body feels every measure of her arousal. I can feel my body grinding against the bed in time with my tongue, my ass clenching, trying to ease the ache in my own pussy. My lips sucking her clit in and out, tongue constantly twirling...she arches her hips up to my face wanting me to suck her harder and faster. I give her what she wants....her juices soaking my face. Starting to feel her body shake as I suck her clit even harder, grasping a hold of her hips feeling her legs tighten around my face, her moans filling the tiny room as she squirts inside my mouth and all over my face.

I sit up and lick her cum off my lips, crawl my naked body on top of hers, feeling my breast sliding up her waist to press against her breasts. Her body is still shaking as I rest my body on top of her. Brushing my lips against hers, I teasingly tell her,

"Taste what we did, taste how good you are".

She kisses me back passionately, twirling her tongue with mine, pulling me closer to her. Her hands grab a hold of my ass and I grind my pussy into her. My juices soaking her pelvic bone as I grind hard against her. She rolls me over and climbs onto of me...giggling as she starts to plays with my breasts. She shifts position and lifts one legs over mine, pressing her pussy against mine.

Staring up at her as she takes control, with her wild dark hair falling against her face, the sight of her drives me crazy. She is so beautiful.... so hot. Just the sight of her soft body against mine brings me so close to the edge.

My lover sees it in my eyes, reads the lust on my face and starts her dance. Her hips roll slightly and she moves forward and back grinding her smooth shaven pussy into me...holding me down, her hands grasping onto my breasts as she rocks back and forth against my wet exposed clit. I start to squirm and feel my own juices flow. God I am soaking her.

"Fuck, I love how she grinds against me".

We both roll on our sides and spread our legs, and tangled around each others as our pussies touch. She moves her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy into mine. I lay back and enjoy the feel of her pussy as I feel her grinding bringing me closer and closer....slowly she teases me with her pussy...I squirm and moan, "Oh yes, God yes." Slow rocking motions, until I can no longer take it...I move my hips into her...start grinding to her motions...she now moans...we both lose ourselves into the feeling...needing release....aching to cum....rocking and grinding steadily...not too hard, not too rough, just smooth steady motions....on the edge of frantic. I'm so close to cumming, but I try to hold out.

"Wait, Sebrena. Wait. God, watch her, says that voice."

I moan. I love watching her rock her pussy into mine, so erotic so arousing. I can feel her pleasure and she can feel mine. I feel her start to tremble, she is closer now and I feel her legs tighten against mine. Rocking my pussy now faster and harder into hers, hearing her muffled cries as she frantically races to the edge...feeling her pussy soak mine with every rolling thrust of her hips. I grasp a hold of her anywhere I can and fuck her even harder with my pussy, until she cums all over me, coating my pussy and thighs in her lust. She falls back trembling.

"Yes, I know how to please her. I know how to fuck her good."

I now know exactly how my loving husband feels when he leaves me panting at shaking at the edge of the bed. God, how I love that feeling. I love what I can do to her, what I can make her feel.

When her trembling subsides and my ego is satisfied, I crawl back on top of her. I spread my legs and playfully grind my wet pussy against her belly until she regains consciousness. She opens her sexy blue eyes and smirks back at me. Her small soft hands reach up and cover my breasts and she pushes, toppling me off of her. Pushing me back against the bed, it's clearly her turn. She eases her shoulders beneath my legs and makes her way up to my pussy. I see her long pink tongue for a moment before her face presses too close and it disappears. But then I feel it.

God, it feels good. Gliding her tongue up and down...parting my pussy lips and inserting her tongue inside of me then out to suck on my clit. Her soft hands and pretty face are pressed to my thighs. Her heavy eyelids blink slowly and flash her blue eyes up at me with every few strokes of her delicate pink tongue. I start to squirm,

"Oh yes, yes, that's it baby, suck it good."

Was that my voice? Are those my moans? Arching my hips up to her face and mouth she twirls her tongue around my clit, hard steady strokes. I bring my hands to my breast, playing with the nipples then squeezing them hard as I feel her start to suck and lick me faster and harder....her hands grasping my ass, holding me down as she fucks me with her mouth. I start to tremble and moan louder and louder as her tongue presses against my clit.

I can't stand it any longer, I sit up and push her back, slide my naked ass up to her until my pussy reaches her mouth and I move my pussy back and forth against her lips, grinding and fucking her pretty face with my smooth pussy. My hands grasp the bed and press against her harder...she struggles a little but soon her tongue finds my clit and she starts to lick hard and fast.

Grinding, grinding with her face between my thighs, with her open lips on me and pink tongue snaking against my hard aching clit, and with her pleading blue eyes looking up I feel my body explode and my orgasm takes me. I feel the shudder, the warmth, the bliss come over my body, and the violent gush of my pussy as I cum all over her face.

I fall back onto the bed beside her, shaken and trembling. She crawls up beside me and kisses me tenderly. Her head rests on my breast for a long moment, her slender arms lightly over me. When the pounding in my chest and ears quiets, I open my eyes to look at her. A faint smile is on her face, and in my dreamy haze I hear her say,

"You taste good too."

I smile back, again reassured, and answer,

"Now that we got that out of the way. How have you been"?

We both start to laugh.

Lying in the bed naked we sit and talk for over an hour. All the while playing with each others hair and caressing each others body. Soon we end up entangled in each others arms playing with each other again over and over till neither one of us can orgasm anymore.

The morning and afternoon pass quickly. The darkened shadows that cover the shaded window are the only hint that time has passed in this little motel room.

A buzz and a tone on my cell phone startles us both and abruptly ends this moment of pleasure.

Noticing the time we realize we had spent hours playing with each other, too many hours, and we hurriedly get dressed to leave. As we part I kiss her deeply and tell her we have to make plans soon. She agrees and says,

"How about next week."

I am relieved it is so soon,

"How about Tuesday, and we can bring the toys next time?"

As I walk out the door of the secluded little motel I am left with the image her wicked smile and her anxious nod burned into my memory. The crunch of the gravel under my heels, the slam of the car door, the whine of the engine as it accelerates onto the freeway go without notice on the return trip.

My mind is preoccupied reliving my secret moments of passion. I won't have time to shower and dinner will be rushed and simple. I will have to greet my husband in a special way so he doesn't notice and doesn't have a moment to think to ask about my day.

I look in the rear view mirror and finish reapplying my lipstick. I wickedly smirk at myself thinking about the evening to come, and another of life's pleasures.

Sebrena
Sebrena
2 Followers