Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 03

Story Info
The gang visits.
14.3k words
4.52
38.8k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers

Author's notes:

I'm sorry for the slow posting but real life and the inability to find an editor didn't make it easy for me.

I finished the whole story, revisited and re-edited it multiple times, the total number of chapters is going to be 5 so expect another 2 shortly after this.

As always, voting and commenting is much appreciated even if it's negative, just be constructive and not hateful :)

*****

The next couple of months were a really busy time for the both me and Chrissy because we both had to attend all of our classes since they were the last two months of classes before the university shut down for Spring break.

I mostly needed to attend in order for me to get decent study notes for the upcoming exams and Chrissy had been doing a research paper for something, I'm pretty sure she told me what but I was too busy trying to get a peak of her ass while she walked past me causing me to completely miss it.

Olga hadn't come around the apartment since that morning the three of us had had breakfast together so nothing new there either.

A couple of days before the University went on spring break and a Wednesday night, I received a text from my best friend Mitch that said: "Hey T, call when free." to which I graciously replied with a: "Fuck you, I do what I want."

Me and Mitch had fallen out of touch since I moved away from home a couple of years back.

We still talked and met whenever I happened to visit but ever since he got a new girlfriend the past summer, it happened less and less.

But you guys know how it is with your best friend, even when you haven't talked in months everything's fine when you finally meet.

His new girlfriend's name was Rebecca, a 6 feet tall slim brunette with straight, long, dark brown hair that reached almost to her lower back.

Rebecca used to be a track athlete back when she was in high school so her body was sculpted perfectly, her abs and calves would make any professional athlete jealous.

She had small breasts in comparison to every other girl Mitch had dated before but her pear shaped ass looked amazing in the tight dresses she wore.

Rebecca was elegant and stylish, always in dresses and high heels like she was straight out of a fashion magazine, in combination with her facial features she gave out a smug vibe that instantly made you thought "God, what a bitch."

I was fine with it though, Mitch had fallen head over heels for her and that was good enough for me.

Mitch wasn't neither a standard good looking guy or very stylish, he stood at 5'7, with short black hair, his face covered with a poor excuse of a beard.

He had a great sense of humour though and was much smarter than me and in addition he came from money which he usually used to try and wow girls into liking him, it worked most of the time.

Only bad thing about Mitch was that he LOVED gossip.

Anyway, fuck that guy and his newly bought Ralph Lauren shirts.

He had met Rebecca at a gala earlier that year (because daddy has a yacht) and they finally hit it off when summer came.

My obligation as his best friend was to ignore everything that annoyed me about her and treat Rebecca as good as he did.

It was already late at night when I remembered his text so I called him without caring if he was busy or sleeping, because that's what best friends do.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said as soon as the line connected before even letting him say hi.

"Shut the fuck up and listen will ya?" Mitch answered back without skipping a beat.

"Me and Becca (that's how everyone called Rebecca) met with Dee and Alex last night."

Dee and Alex are the two remaining unnamed members of our gang.

We had been hanging around together well before puberty hit us and sent us all in a growth spurt.

Alex and Dee were practically sisters, they lived next to each other since they were kids and spent every moment of every day in each other's company and shared everything.

Alex was dark skinned because of her Portuguese mother with shoulder length black hair usually caught in a pony tail while while Dee had long light brown hair and pale skin, they both had brown eyes and full lips.

Neither of them was tall, they were both 5'6 which only added to their cuteness.

Alex had a perky heart shaped butt that made every guy look at her whenever she walked by and Dee had the big DD-cups that she loved showing off to people with her low-cut tops.

They completed each other, yin and yang.

"So fucking what? You called me to tell me how you went out for cosmos with the girls?" I mocked him trying to push his buttons and make him mad.

"Choke on a dick and die." he replied laughing.

"Shut your trap and listen for a sec. We were thinking about how you haven't been back home since last summer. The girls miss you. Hell I miss you."

"GAY!" I yelled interrupting him.

"FUCK YOU." he barked back.

"Anyway. We were thinking about US visiting YOU this time if that's ok with you. Me and Becca are going to get a hotel room and maybe you can give the girls your room. It needs to be a Saturday and just for one night so I don't think it'll be too much trouble for you guys."

Motherfucker was right. I did miss them and what he was suggesting sounded great.

"Yeah sounds amazing, I'd love u guys to visit. Gonna ask Chris if she's fine with it and get back to you. You got a particular weekend in mind?" I answered after a small pause for consideration.

"Nah not yet, thought we'd ask you first, get a reply and then decide on the smaller details." Mitch said.

"Alright, I'll text you whenever I get an answer from Chris fuckface." I replied highlighting the word fuckface.

"Peace retard." Mitch exclaimed almost frustrated and hang up.

Chrissy was in the living room sitting on the couch, her legs crossed on the coffee table.

Her bare thighs looked amazing in the dim light.

Focus I said to my self and shaked my head as if to get the inappropriate thoughts out of it.

"Sup T?" Chris said turning her head towards me.

"Hey sis, Mitch just called. Him, Rebecca and the girls decided they want to visit us since they haven't seen us in ages. He asked if we could have the girls stay over while him and Becca stay at a hotel but he wanted me to ask you first before making any more plans."

"Are you kidding?!" Chrissy exclaimed.

"Call him back right now and tell him it's a done deal and that they can come visit whenever they feel like it!" she said with a brightened up face.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I said and smiled at her.

"I'll let you know on the details when they have it all planned out."

Mitch and the girls decided to visit us the next weekend, nine days away.

They needed some time to get their affairs sorted out so that they could come visit stress free which sounded logical.

Me and Chrissy spent the following week cleaning up and fixing up the house and getting it ready for our guests.

I hated cleaning to be honest with you guys but having Chris doing chores around the house half naked in a sports bra and shorts really helped me power through.

She looked like she was as excited as I was for their visit.

***

When the following week went past and Saturday finally came, everything was perfect for their arrival.

The apartment was squeaky clean and smelled of lavender, that's one of the joys of having a woman live with you, that's not what a dude's home would have smelled if he lived on his own.

It was late afternoon when the doorbell rang and the gang came all rushing through the front door.

First entered Mich and Becca, he gave me something between handshake and a hug, something we used to do since we were kids but we still hadn't exactly decided on.

Becca flashed me a shy smile and headed straight towards Chrissy, guess she liked her more than me.

Who would've known?

Next came Dee and Alex, they practically lunged at me.

I loved the way they usually got overexcited which led them to end up squeezing their bodies and consequently their boobs against my arms, one on each side, trying to hug me at the same time.

They both gave me a peck on each cheek almost simultaneously and moved on to say hi to Chris.

When I turned my head to face them, Alex and Dee were hugging with Chrissy, their faces at the height of Chrissy's breasts, their jumping around making them jiggle.

I couldn't help but imagine the two of them sucking on Chrissy's breasts at the same time.

***

After exchanging pleasantries and the usual greetings we decided to go out so everyone could grab a bite to eat, then Mitch and Rebecca would go back to the hotel so they could change out of their travel-wear and into something better looking and come meet us at the apartment where we would be getting ready for a night out.

All four girls said they wanted to go dancing at a club, we agreed.

As everyone knows guys tend to need huge amounts of time to get ready for a night out, after I got out of the shower it took me a whole thirty seconds before I was ready to go, my attire consisted of a pair of jeans and a black shirt.

So I did what every guy has wasted almost a quarter of his life doing and waited for the women to get ready while I randomly browsed the TV with one hand down my pants.

Before any of the girls got ready, Mitch and Rebecca had already rang the bell, I let them in and had them sit in the living room and watch TV with me.

Mitch had a white Lacoste shirt on and wore khaki pants.

If you ignored Rebecca's bitch face and her apparent inability to smile to whatever I said, you'd actually notice how beautiful she was.

She was wearing a brown tight dress that reached all the way down to her knees, covered up her bosom and left her upper back exposed.

I have to admit it, Mitch has great taste in women, Rebecca was sexy as fuck.

While I studied her, the only thing that came to mind was that I was ninety percent sure that she liked it rough in bed, turning all the dislike someone felt for her into a beautiful hate fuck.

Like I said though, good for Mitch.

Alex and Dee came out of my room at the same time, I'm pretty sure they waited for each other so that they could present themselves together.

Alex had a killer tight red mini dress on, when she gave us a spin to show off I got a glimpse of how well her ass featured in that dress.

We had gone to the beach together last time I had visited my parents, when I saw her in a bikini I couldn't think of anything other than getting my hands on her ass.

Dee was wearing a tight strapless white dress (not as short as Alex's, but still quite revealing) and matching heels.

It wasn't as flashy as the one Alex was wearing but it sure had its purpose.

It hold Dee's breasts together as tight as possible, making them look like they were ready to burst out, an event which I doubt anyone would have complained about.

That dress really made you think how if you probably poked her chest with a finger one of her breasts would spill out.

Maybe she'd have a lucky-for-us accident tonight, me and Mitch always fantasised and talked about how we wanted to see her topless.

It was around eleven before Chrissy's door opened and she joined us in the living room.

Chrissy was never into formal dressing, tight dresses or excessive make up.

She wore black boots, tight torn jeans that really showed her figure and a loose fitting black blouse which had a quite revealing cleavage.

She had her hair straightened which made them perfectly cover her shoulders, her eyes were framed with black eye shadow.

She looked hot, arousingly hot.

Everyone's faces changed when she entered the room.

Alex and Dee started cheering her on and Rebecca checked her out looking impressed.

Pretty sure Mitch's hands went for a clap before he realised it and stopped them.

I quickly turned my head and faced the TV before anyone could see how I was checking my sister's body out.

Chrissy was looking flattered and embarrassed by the overwhelming support everyone was showing while checking her body out.

They hadn't seen her for the past couple of years and a lot changes happen to a woman's body during the ages of seventeen to nineteen.

"Damn Chrissy you turned up nice" Mitch exclaimed before realising his mistake and tried to avoid looking at me or Rebecca before his gaze met the floor.

Rebecca slightly raised an eyebrow and looked his way.

I couldn't say anything, I agreed with him wholeheartedly.

"If only you knew what she's hiding under those layers of clothing Mitch", I thought to myself and wished that I hadn't said it out loud.

"Do you think I look good too or is it just Mitch?" Chrissy asked me as I was the last one to go past her on the way to the door.

"Smoking hot sis.." I answered and left my gaze to wander from her lips to her exposed chest trying to get a glimpse of her breasts.

"Hey! Eyes up here mister!" she said with a bright smile and gave me a wink.

And off into the night we went.

***

While we headed to the club on foot, Chrissy was walking ahead of us with Alex and Dee on her sides, they were talking and giggling but we couldn't make out what they were saying.

We were satisfied looking at their asses and the way their hips moved in their dresses and jeans.

Couldn't have asked for a better view.

At the back, I was walking with Mitch on my left, he was holding Rebecca's arm helping her walk on her high heels and keep the same pace as the rest of us.

"Holy shit man, Chrissy turned out pretty fine.. Look at that ass!" Mitch tried to whisper to me apparently forgetting how I was her brother and how his girlfriend was walking right next to him.

I gave him a surprised look and nodded towards Rebecca in hope that he'd shut up and she wouldn't have heard him.

We both hoped..

But she did.

With a discrete pull she moved Mitch slightly away from me which caused him to turn his head straight and look at the road instead of the girls.

He done fucked up and he knew it.

I had to admit though, he was absolutely right.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

What if someone had turned around or Rebecca had noticed how I was checking my sister's ass out?

That would be disastrous.

Suddenly a feeling of shame came over me and made me avert my eyes away.

When we finally got to the club, all four girls headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Me and Mitch went ahead to find ourselves a table and a waiter to set us up.

We ordered a bottle of Grey Goose vodka and lots of different stuff to mix it with so all the girls would have something to drink, cranberry and orange juice, lime, soda, tonic you name it.

When the girls finally joined us, they wasted little time.

They made their drinks, downed them fast, mixed another round and headed to the dance floor with their new drinks in hand.

Even Rebecca followed their ways which was something refreshing since she almost never left Mitch's side or showed any emotion when we usually hang out.

Neither me or Mitch liked dancing, so we did what we always do.

We nodded to each other, grabbed a stool for ourselves and laid back admiring the rest of the gang dance their hearts or asses out.

I wasn't a really big fan of the music the DJ was playing, I'm more of a classic rock kind of guy, but watching our girls dancing to RNB tunes surely made up for it.

When they first got to the dance floor they all started dancing together in a decent kind of way facing each other, but as time and songs went by things started to get heated up.

When we first noticed what was happening, Chrissy was getting ganked up by Alex and Dee.

Alex was rubbing her ass against Chrissy who was getting hugged from behind by Dee and had her breasts pushing against her back.

Mitch gave me a quick push and nodded their way smiling so as to show me what was happening.

I felt my heart rate go up.

When the first vodka bottle was empty, the girls decided how they now wanted some tequila shots aswell before moving to the next bottle to which we obliged, drank and payed for.

Halfway through the second bottle of vodka the girls split in two couples.

Alex was dancing with Dee, rubbing their faces on each other.

Alex had her leg between Dee's thighs and danced seductively with her which practically confirmed what me and Mitch had been suspecting all this time, Alex and Dee really did do everything together.

The other couple was Chrissy and Rebecca.

They hadn't met before the visit but it didn't stop them from getting to know each other pretty fast.

They started dancing with each other holding a safety distance between them but it didn't take long though for them to start getting closer and closer.

Me and Mitch had almost forgotten about Alex and Dee and how they were now aggressively pushing their bodies against each other trying as to not show how they wanted to jump each other's bones right there and then.

Our eyes were fixed elsewhere, Rebecca's ass was pressed against Chrissy's groin.

Chrissy's hands were on Rebecca's hips holding her in place while they both danced to the same rhythm.

Mitch sat on the edge of his chair with his mouth slightly open in anticipation of what would happen next.

Rebecca raised her hand and put it under Chrissy's hair and grabbed her neck while she started thrusting her hips to rub her butt following the music's rhythm on my sister's lap.

It reminded me of the lap dance Chrissy had given Olga that night some time ago.

Chrissy started pushing Rebecca's hips tighter on her and then let her right hand slide on Rebecca's thigh lifting her dress up a bit and gave it a squeeze.

Mitch's expression was like he won the lottery.

That's when the music went out and the lights turned bright.

Mitch's look of disappointment was a heartbreaking sight.

I'm pretty sure I had the exact same look to be honest.

But as always our girls didn't disappoint.

When Rebecca saw how the night was ending she turned around and planted a big wet kiss on Chrissy's lips, holding her lips on Chrissy's for a full two seconds.

Mitch launched himself from his stool looking like his favourite team had won the World Championship with a last minute goal.

My dick stood up to salute both team performances aswell.

Alex and Dee noticed what just happened and started cheering them on but Rebecca pulled herself back smiling shyly while she watched my little sister getting a nice bright red colour on her cheeks.

I pretended I didn't see anything. What the fuck was I supposed to do?

When we finally got out of the club it was almost half past two and a soft spring rain had started washing the roads.

Nobody wanted to cut the night short so we all agreed to head towards our apartment.

Five minutes into walking and ten minutes away from home, the former soft rain started to get harder.

We all started half running - half walking towards the apartment, laughing and giggling all the way there.

***

When we got inside everyone was soaking wet.

When Mitch turned the lights on we both stopped dead in our tracks.

All four girls were dripping wet, their dresses and Chrissy's blouse looking tighter than ever highlighting their bodies.

Their breasts looked amazing regardless their size, their nipples were rock hard showing how all of them neglected to wear bras that night.

Alex snapped us out of it laughing.

"Hey you two! Stop staring! We should all get changed! T go grab a shirt and some shorts for you and Mitch and then we'll need the room to get changed. And NO PEAKING!" she said loudly making us to stare at the floor in awkwardness.

Both bedroom doors closed with a girl couple in each, Rebecca went with Chrissy in her bedroom since they were closer in height and Chrissy's clothes would probably fit her best I guess, Alex and Dee disappeared in my room without saying a word.

Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers