LifeSaver

Story Info
They also need to observe the rules.
1.9k words
4.39
17.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Jackson could see that Cindy was waiting for him to call her into the office and irritation surged through him. Why the hell couldn't the fool woman just obey orders?

There hadn't been anything sexist about the rule he had put out saying the female lifeguards couldn't patrol the beach alone, but had to have a male lifeguard with them. It was just common sense.

The men were big enough and fit enough to make would be bullies think twice, even if they had had a few too many. Generally it was a simple job to make them behave. A woman lifeguard, however, was just a challenge for them.

Jackson had deliberately waited until the station was closed and the rest of the lifeguards were heading elsewhere before he confronted Cindy. Her equal opportunity women's lib attitude could get a bit noisy at times, to the point that he'd banned people from debating it in the office. As far as Jackson was concerned she was entitled to her opinions, but he didn't have to listen to them while at work.

Swearing to himself, Jackson invited Cindy into his office.

"Couldn't this have been done earlier," groused Cindy as soon as she entered the office, "or waited until tomorrow? I'm going to be late home now."

"You're not going home directly from here, but to the club to enjoy some drinks with some friends," Jackson observed. "I assumed that you'd prefer some privacy while I tell you that you're an idiot and if you can't follow the rules I'll terminate your employment."

Cindy stiffened, angry. How dare he?

"I'm perfectly capable of doing my job," she snapped. "I'm just as efficient as any of the men around here and you know it. That rule about having to have a male escort is sexist and demeaning and you know it."

"You are just as good as any of the men in the water," came the cold reply, "and better than most. Patrolling the beach, however, is a different matter, which you would realise if you would look at the facts logically instead of through your politically correct glasses.

The rule is in place not just to protect the female lifeguards, but also for the protection of the public. You screwed up and you damn well know it."

"It's not my fault that the man was drunk and wouldn't listen to reason," protest Cindy indignantly. "He should have recognised my authority and just calmed down a bit."

"What he recognised was a chit of a girl was trying to tell a man what to do and he resented it. You're lucky Mike rolled up when he did or you could have got hurt. As it is, Mike will be lucky if he doesn't have a black eye and we have to charge an idiot with assault.

And it's all your fault for not following the bloody rules."

Cindy and Jackson glared at each other, Jackson irritated and Cindy defiant.

"It's getting a bit old, you know, with you waving the banner of equal rights and women's lib, while at the same time claiming special privileges because you're a woman. Has it ever occurred to you what a hypocrite you are?"

"What are you talking about?" flared Cindy. "When have I ever traded at being a woman?"

"How about when you decide that a rule that is there for, among other things, your protection, can be flouted because you're a woman and it shouldn't apply to you? How about right now, when instead of listening to what I'm trying to tell you, you're ready to argue every little point?

Ha! If you were one of the boys I was having a go at and he argued the way you do I'd threaten to clout him, and they know it. You I can't clout, but I can just imagine your reaction if I threatened to spank you. You'd be all up in arms about male brutality, equal rights and all your other self-serving bullshit."

A picture formed in Cindy's mind of Jackson bending her over the desk, slowly pulling down her panties and his big hand spanking her bottom. Or would he bend her over his knee, she wondered? She felt vaguely excited at the thought, and was slightly shocked at herself. What was she thinking?

"Cindy!" snapped Jackson. "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm trying to get you to understand the seriousness of what happened and all of a sudden you're just staring into space. Did you even hear what I just said?"

"Of course," said Cindy hurriedly. "You said you wanted to spank me."

Jackson looked at her. "I didn't precisely say that. I was also asking if you heard what I said after that. Apparently not. Anyone would think you wanted your bottom smacked the way you're behaving?"

Cindy's errant mind went wandering again. Would he make her pull her panties down first or would he want to do it himself? If she had to he'd see everything. Heat pooled low under her tummy as she wondered for a moment if he had a paddle he used.

"Cindy, damn it, are you listening to me?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, snapping back to reality. "Honest I am. If you insist I suppose I'll have to let you spank me."

Jackson blinked, and reviewed their conversation in his head. As far as he was concerned, what Cindy had been hearing had nothing to with reality.

"I don't think you've heard a single thing I've said for the last ten minutes, Cindy," Jackson observed. "But by all means, if you're resigned to getting a spanking, take off your panties and come and bend over my desk."

Excitement burning within her, Cindy rose off her seat and her hands dropped to her shorts. She hesitated for a moment. Should she turn away so he only saw her bottom or would that make him madder? Better not chance it. She undid her shorts and pushed them down, followed by her panties. She felt pleased that she'd shaved that morning. If she had to show Jackson her pussy, at least it was nice and smooth.

Jackson wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or cry. Not only had Cindy wandered off into her own world as soon as the word spanking had crossed his lips but now she seemed determined to get one. What the hell was he supposed to do?

Seeing her bending over the desk, pert little bottom stuck up, looking at him expectantly, Jackson gave a mental shrug. Might as well be hanged as a lion rather than as a sheep. And if he didn't spank her, who knew what she might do.

Stepping around the desk, Jackson moved behind Cindy. She was, he noticed, standing with her legs parted, giving him a nice view of a smoothly shaven pussy. On the spot, he decided a spanking wasn't going to be all she got before she left the office.

Cindy waited, excitement burning within her. She couldn't believe this was happening. Jackson was insisting on spanking her just for breaking a silly rule. How could he do this? She waited, anticipation and nervousness battling for supremacy.

A hand came firmly down on her bottom, and Cindy squealed. He was! He was really spanking her. Her excitement kicked up a notch as she waited for the next spank.

Watching Cindy's reaction after the first spank, Jackson was surprise to see her lift her bottom slightly higher, pushing it towards him. He shrugged and spanked it again, amused at the way she squealed and wiggled her bottom again. Just how long was he supposed to spank her for?

Cindy squealed and wriggled her bottom as Jackson continued to steadily spank her. How could he do this? She was a woman, not a child to be chastised. She squealed again, easing her legs slightly further apart. Excitement was now burning steadily inside her, and she could feel moisture rising in her most private places. Would he notice?

Jackson had indeed noticed. Cindy's lips were parted, moisture beading on the surface, making her lips gleam in the light. She was excited and wanting.

Jackson undid his trousers and let them fall. Then he reached for Cindy.

Cindy leaned over the desk, bottom smarting and tingling. The heat and excitement burning within her relegated the stinging to just another spur, stirring up her wants and desires. She froze as she felt Jackson's hand close over her mound.

"OK, Cindy," she heard him say. "We're now going to move this spanking up a notch."

Cindy was breathing hard, wondering if he meant what she thought he meant. She felt him easing her lips further apart and tensed expectantly. He was going to take her, she just knew it. The rest of the spanking would be against her pussy. How could he do this?

"Oh, god, you're really putting that in me," she gasped, feeling him sliding home. "I can't believe you're such a chauvinist. Oh, god, it feels too big. How can I handle that? Oh, god."

Jackson could hear her chattering away as he slid smoothly into Cindy's willing pussy, feeling her pressing urgently back against him. They came together with a loud slapping sound and a squeal from Cindy.

Cindy felt Jackson slap home against her. She was burning inside and needed him there, and was shocked at how much she wanted this. She was a modern woman, she groaned to herself. I don't believe in being dominated by a man, and as for being spanked like that. How could he do it? How could she have let him? How could she make him drive in harder?

The last she thought she could handle, lifting her bottom and using her hips to push herself firmly against Jackson's invasive presence. She gasped and squealed as Jackson powered into her, finding the banging of his loins against her still tender bottom to be exhilarating. She was being spanked and ravished at the same time, and her excitement was climbing to a fever pitch.

Jackson thrust hard and fast into Cindy, enjoying her enthusiastic response. He couldn't believe this was happening, but if it was a dream he was willing to go with it. He continued to thrust, feeling Cindy's heat and excitement rising.

Cindy could hear herself squealing in excitement. Jackson's cock was totally ravishing her pussy, driving her wild with excitement. She bucked hard against him, pleading, wanting more, harder, faster, and finding Jackson willing to respond.

All too soon for Cindy, she could feel her climax rising, and wailed, not wanting it to end so soon. Then she was shrieking her excitement again, feeling Jackson spilling inside her and the burgeoning heat exploded within her, carrying her away.

Recovering faster than Cindy, Jackson returned to his seat and waited. Slowly Cindy seemed to come back to earth, and stood there, staring at Jackson, apparently unaware that she hadn't yet pulled up her panties. Jackson, on the other hand, was acutely aware of that fact.

"Alright," Cindy finally said, breathing hard. "You've made your point. I'm to obey the rules the same as everyone else. However, I'm sure you're not supposed to spank the female staff, and I trust I have your word that you won't mention this little incident to anyone?"

Jackson nodded gravely, watching as Cindy turned to leave, only to find her legs tangled in her shorts and panties. Blushing, she drew them up and hurried out of the office.

"Interesting episode," thought Jackson, idly wondering how to get another chance to discipline her."

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers