Lifestyle Ch. 05: Newbies

Story Info
Is a new sex partner exciting?
4.3k words
4.08
8.2k
12

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Editors pointed out my brief description of the couple's first swing encounter in 'Getting Started Ch. 02: Firsts' as insufficient. So, I'm deleting that story and replacing it with this. I've added more to that scene with this Lifestyle version, and I will split that earlier attempt into two chapters.

I've changed category from Erotic Couplings to Loving Wives, since this now deals with extra-marital sex.

Constructive criticism in comments would be appreciated.

**************************************

I was sitting at the breakfast table, when Jan came from her morning workout in the basement.

"Do you still want a sci-fi TV night this evening?" Jan asked.

"After last night with our friends? Are you kidding? I thought we'd spend some more time reviewing profiles on the swinger website. I wrote a draft description to post for our own profile. Here, you can read and make any changes you think we need."

I handed her a printout of the draft:

He: Straight, 6 ft 3, 185 lbs

She: Straight, 5 ft 7, 135 lbs

'We are a married, empty-nest couple looking to share the pleasures of life with other couples. She's the talkative, fun-loving extrovert who makes friends easily. He's the more reserved sci-fi geek but enjoys getting out to meet people. Both of us enjoy a wide variety of activities together: traveling, picnics, camping, visiting wineries, and spending time with friends and family. We enjoy sampling the variety life has to offer. We take care of ourselves and exercise, but we aren't obsessive about it. We've been to nudist resorts several times over the past few years, and we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.

We have an exciting sex life, and we're interested in finding couples for same room, full swap, safe sex. Condoms are a must.'

"Maybe we should ask Fred and June to review it," Jan said. "After all, they have more experience, and recommended this lifestyle website."

"Did you notice June lists herself as Bi-curious?" I asked.

"Yes. I noticed. I'll have to talk to her about that. I'm straight, and I'd prefer we find other couples with straight wives. I'm not interested in finding another pussy to play with. I have my own. I want to borrow their husband's cocks."

"Fred and June said we weren't ready for them anyway, and we need to experience some other couples, before you get Fred's cock."

"His cock did look nice when June was sucking it last night. And yes, I would have done him last night, if they wanted to swap."

"As they both said, they don't want to swap with us until they're sure we can handle it. They want to be our safety net, in case one of us can't deal with it afterwards. So, let's get busy and get you sucking and fucking a few other guys."

"And I want to watch you pleasing other wives, too. I know what you do for me, and I want to watch their legs quiver and toes curl. So, that same room part of the description is non-negotiable."

"You know I like to make you happy. So, I'll fuck other women ... for you," I said as I chuckled.

"Geek! My how you've changed. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"When I came in June's mouth last night, that was like something out of a porn video."

"Yes. I thought that was a hot scene, too. But it will be different when you see another guy fuck me for the first time."

"I know you had those others when I was away at school. You gave me almost blow-by-blow descriptions of them when we got back together."

"That was a long time ago, and we weren't married. Dating others was your choice too, at the time."

"It was practical due to the distance between us when I went away to the university. And your descriptions of sex with those other guys was exciting, even then."

"If we get together with another couple in this lifestyle, the distance between us won't be hundreds of miles for you to hear about later. It'll be a few feet away. And you'll watch another cock go into me. Are you going to use the L-word with me after that?"

"I'll always L-word you," I said.

After dinner, I connected my laptop to the big screen TV, and we looked at some more profiles on the swinger website.

Most of the public pics we saw had faces hidden for anonymity. It's a prudent move. We wouldn't want our kids, relatives, or co-workers finding out we want to have sex with others. Of course, if anyone did identify us on this web site, that means they're exploring it, too. But there's something about the possibility of our kids reading their parent's sex interests here which seemed uncomfortable.

Jan and I sat together, reading through dozens of the profiles with text descriptions of users likes and wants in the lifestyle. These were all over the place with about every sex activity imaginable! There were plenty of single guys, of course. Some gay, some straight, some Bi, and all races, sizes, and ages. There were a few single women, too, equally diverse. And there were plenty of couples' profiles, showing and describing husbands and wives (or boyfriend/girlfriend) together.

The profile details described interests and desires of everything we could imagine! There were those who wanted to just watch. Those into 'parallel play', couples playing with their own spouse alongside others doing the same. Most couples were into 'full swap', meaning they wanted us to switch spouses. There were descriptions of interests in oral, anal, BDSM, choking, humiliation ... everything! And the surprising part was these weren't people into inflicting things on others. Some people (male or female) wanted to be choked, tied, or humiliated!

This was like an all you can eat (pun intended) buffet of sex!

We also noticed that these user locations were all over the country and around the world. So, while the web site advertised millions of users, geography and travel time to meet anyone would drastically reduce that to a manageable number of potential partners.

We created a new e-mail address we could both access, and we used it as our contact address. This would ensure we both knew what was being said in the e-mails. Jan agreed to the description I wrote earlier, and we selected a few pictures. I used PowerPoint to cover our faces and saved the new edited pictures.

"Now what profile name should we use? How about GeekNBitch?" I asked.

"I may be a bitch, but I'm your bitch, not theirs. How about BarbieNGeek?"

"Back at you. I'm your geek, not theirs. But it's accurate. I'll go with that."

We created the profile and posted all of this. We checked a box to block the thousands of single-guy profiles from contacting us. We realized single guys would jump on any offer of sex, anytime, anywhere. I think if we allowed single guys, we could have someone knocking on our door by midnight tonight for a chance to bang Jan.

Then we began to seriously search other profiles to try making contact.

"She has nice tits. Too bad we can't see her face. Do they have any pics of the husband?" Jan asked.

"No. Just four pictures of her tits and shoes."

"Then forget that one. I want to see what I'm getting before we commit."

"Here's one with a husband pic."

"He's 30 years old ... too young. He's almost young enough to be one of our kids."

"How about this one?" I asked.

"They mention BDSM, and I'm not allowing anyone to tie me up to be that vulnerable!" Jan replied.

"You let me tie you up."

"Only sometimes as a novelty. And I allow it because I trust you."

"Here's another, and they're only a few years younger than us," I said.

"He looks nice, show me their other pics."

I clicked through each of their 20 public pictures, most of them showing the wife's body. There were two more of the husband, and one of the two of them together.

"Their profile says they're both straight, and they don't seem to be into anything like BDSM or other fetishes. I'll send them an e-mail to see if they'd like to get together."

Dinner with Mentors

We went to Fred and June's house for dinner two weeks after we posted our lifestyle profile. Our newfound knowledge of the fetishes and our profile were the topics of discussion that evening.

Fred asked, "What did you think of the web sites?"

"We started with the one you recommended," Jan said. "After reading profiles, I said 'Wow! I thought those were only found in porn movies!' I never realized people actually want to do some of those things ... for fun!"

"Don't think everything you read is always true," June said. "And even if it is true, some are not really into some fetish for wants or fun. Some people are a little damaged, and have needs, whether to feel it or inflict it. Focus on getting into this with the attitude 'You're here for you, not them.' Don't get pulled into doing anything you don't like. The rule is always 'No, means NO!' And try to keep Ted near you. Protect each other and walk away from anyone who says otherwise."

"June's right. You need to be there for each other. Ted can act as a safety valve for you Jan, if you have a few drinks, and a guy tries to push you the wrong way. And I've found June helps me a lot, because woman always have an easier time 'getting the party started' than us guys do. She usually includes me in her flirting set-ups, due to our same room rule."

"There have been a few times we went separate ways," June said. "But those are the exceptions."

"Why would you make exceptions?" Jan asked.

"Oh, you wait, honey. There will come a time when the itch is just too powerful, and Ted's not handy. Or Ted finds himself cornered with a once-in-the-evening opportunity, while you're heavily into your own flirting elsewhere at a party. So, who wins? And the answer is you can both win, as long as you're safe and with each other at the end of the evening."

"The first time we went to a lifestyle party," Fred said "...it was at a large house, with a lot of rooms. I asked June about our same room rule. She insisted, 'We're sticking to that rule!' She wanted to be with me when I'm with another woman."

"I know where this is going," June said. "There was a really hot guy, Keith at that party. All the women wanted him."

"As people started drifting off to bedrooms, I looked around for June. I found her alone with Keith. They were standing in a bedroom, passionately kissing. She had his cock out, and in her hand stroking him. I thought to myself 'What about our rules?'"

"That's what I mean, Jan. When Keith came on to me, I couldn't resist!"

"What did you do, Fred?" I asked.

"Remember! You want to have fun, so you want her to have fun, too. Right? Don't ruin the moment. But I decided to exert some control and have some fun of my own. She was wearing a short black cocktail dress that evening without bra or panties. I stepped up behind her, lifted her dress up until she raised her hands and had to let go of his cock. I took her dress off over her head as she stood looking at Keith, leaving her standing there with only her high-heel boots."

"I was so into Keith and our kissing; I didn't even realize it was Fred taking my dress off. When I did realize it was him, I thought, 'Oh, shit. I owe him now.' But he laughed and calmly walked away with my dress saying, 'You'll have to find this later.'"

"Then I left them alone," Fred said. "I knew June really wanted him. So why spoil it. I took her dress with me, as I went looking for another woman there to play. I found Maggie. I was telling her about Jan and the dress. She laughed about it, took Jan's dress from me, and gave it to her husband. She told him, 'Here, make her earn it back.' Then she took me to the master bedroom."

"I went down on Keith," June said. "and we fucked on the bed. It was everything I wanted. When we were done, I found it rather exciting walking around the house naked looking for my clothes. I found Fred with Maggie. He told me to check with our host for my dress, and I'd have to work for it. I ended up sucking and fucking two more guys, before the second one told me to check with Keith! I had to do him a second time to get it back."

Fred laughed. "After those two fucked, she started looking for clothes. Dan and the others decided to play Keep Away with her dress."

"I knew them turning me into the house slut that night was payback for his no drama. Fred and I left that party together. And he fucked me in our bed that night, too. I think I got the best of both worlds: I got Keith ... twice, and my best lover!"

Fred laughed. "She told me she had fun."

"It's always my choice to have a fun evening. And playing that find your clothes game added an interesting twist."

For the rest of the evening, Fred and June gave us more anecdotes and a few pointers to improve our online profile. Jan and I also shared a few stories about our own sex experiences. We didn't play side-by-side as we did when they first told us about this lifestyle. But it was the kind of fun and exciting talks you don't have with your normal 'vanilla' friends.

First Couple

Over the course of the next two weeks, we sent out a few e-mails to different couples we found with compatible profiles. But it was over a month before we received a response to any of those.

I came home from work one day, and Jan excitedly asked, "Did you see the e-mail from the swing website?"

"No. I didn't check today. What did they say?"

"It was from a couple named Jay and Katie. They're not married but have been together and in this lifestyle for over three years. They'd like to know if we're available to get together this weekend."

"We have the concert Saturday, and the kids coming for Sunday dinner."

"That's OK. We could still meet Jay and Katie Saturday evening here. I took the concert off our calendar. I didn't buy tickets yet anyway."

"So, you really want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes. And I don't want to ask them out to a motel or anything like that. Fixing dinner here could be part of the ice breaker with them."

"OK, then let's do it."

Jan was at the kitchen counter preparing a plate of hors d'oeuvres, as I sat across from her on one of the counter barstools.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Aren't you? Jay's going to be the first guy I'll fuck, since we married over 30-years ago. Or are you calm from fucking so many other women during that time?"

"Right. As you keep telling me: 'in your dreams!'"

"I know how to talk to anyone and everyone. But I've never just blurted out 'wanna fuck now?' ... well, just with you. But that's not the same," she said.

"Their profile says they've been in the lifestyle for three years. So, I think they'll have an idea of how to start."

Jay and Katie arrived, and they looked like their pictures from the website profile. He was five foot eleven with greying and thinning hair and weighed about 180 pounds. Katie was a five four, bleached dirty blond and about 150 pounds.

We enjoyed talking over the next hour and a half over drinks and dinner. They were both divorced from first marriages. They met when she was buying a used car from him. Now, they were together with a lifestyle profile as a couple to meet others.

When everyone was finished eating, I said, "Let's take our wine into the living room where it's more comfortable."

As we walked around the couch to the more comfortable living room chairs, Katie stepped beside me, and slipped her arm around my waist. I took this as a first sign and leaned down to kiss her. She quickly responded by setting her wine glass on the nearby end table and reached her free hand to the back of my head to hold me there as we began exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Jan was watching us and smiling. So, I set my wine glass on the end table and wrapped both arms around Katie, as we continued our passionate kissing.

Jan sat on the couch to watch, and Jay awkwardly chose to sit separately from her in an adjacent swivel chair. With the two of them comfortably watching our show, I stopped kissing Katie to pick up a strategically placed blanket draped over another chair and spread it out on the living room floor. Katie knelt on the blanket and wasted no time in attacking my belt and zipper. I helped by hooking my thumbs in my pants waist and pushed down. My almost stiff cock sprang free, and Katie grabbed it with her right hand, pulling it toward her mouth.

I could hardly believe her energy. She was immediately bobbing her head back and forth with my cock in her mouth as fast as possible. I turned slightly to give Jan a better view of Katie's lips on my cock. And I would like to say I was erotically fucking her face. But Katie was doing all the work of fucking her own mouth, using me as her stiff tool!

Jan glanced over at Jay, and we saw him fumbling with his own belt and zipper, sitting in the swivel chair. Jan set her wine glass on the coffee table and knelt in front of Jay to help free his cock. I didn't have a good view with her head in the way. But I watched as my wife reached into his pants, then ducked her head down, obviously taking his cock into her mouth. Jan started bobbing her head in Jay's lap, as Katie continued working on the first half of my seven inches with her mouth.

I wanted to get a better view of Jan sucking Jay's cock. So, I put my hands on Katie's head and stopped her, lifting enough to get her to stand. Tossing another blanket onto my swivel chair near Jay's, I moved Katie back toward it and knelt to work on her belt and zipper. She helped lowering her pants and panties and sat in the chair.

As I worked at Katie's ankles to remove her jeans and panties, I glanced three feet away at Jay's chair to see Jan with her face buried in his lap. She had his whole cock in her mouth, and I knew she was probably running her tongue around it. But Jan can't deep throat me. So, Jay's cock was either smaller or still too soft.

With Katie's pants freed, I pulled her ass to the edge of the chair and slid two fingers into her. She was wet and started squirming with my probing of her G-spot. I leaned down to suck on her clit and continued finger fucking her.

She pushed my head away, saying "I want your cock in me."

Katie got out of the chair and laid on the floor, while I rolled a condom onto my stiff cock. Kneeling between her open legs, I leaned over placing a hand on the floor beside her shoulders. She reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding it into her wet pussy as I pushed forward.

I noticed Jan move to lay on the couch, where she could look at us from my right side. So, I lifted Katie's leg to give Jan a better view of my cock as I pumped it in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Jan could hear the slapping and squishing noises as my hips slammed into Katie's ass and my cock pushed more of her wetness out. Katie added even more with her moaning "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

Jay was fumbling at his waist with his pants still on and just pulled down a little. He was apparently putting on a condom, and then crawled between Jan's upraised legs. I couldn't see his cock enter her as she reached to guide him in. But he started rapidly banging his hips against her ass in short strokes.

At first, Jan reached up to wrap her hands behind his neck. Then she reached back down adjusting him in her. I could hear Jay's grunts as he pounded away fucking my wife's pussy.

Katie drew my attention when she moaned loudly, and her legs began twitching with her orgasm. My momentary distraction watching Jan slowed my own build-up. The condom also kept me from cumming fast because Jan and I hadn't used them for over ten years since my vasectomy. I hammered my cock into her even faster as I felt her legs squeezing and shuddering against me.

Then it hit me as I felt my cum explode inside her in the condom. I slowed my thrusts and stopped, enjoying the feel of my cock buried in her crotch as she pulled me down to kiss. I rolled off her and grabbed some tissue to clean my cock as I removed the condom.

12