Lift Her Sari

Story Info
Dileep seduces his mother.
30.2k words
4.52
214.3k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the car tyres screech and the door slam before she came striding in. She looked furious and it was the first time he heard her swear and as usual she went to her room and locked herself in. This was happening for a fortnight and Dileep sitting on the sofa could no longer see his mother suffer which prompted him to pick ip the diary and skin its pages.

On finding the desired number he dialled and the wait was tormenting before Shyla his mother's friend picked up the phone.

"It's Dileep," he said with a sigh of relief.

"How are you my boy?" asked Shyla.

"I am fine, can I speak to you," he asked.

"You are lucky to have caught me. I was about to leave," she replied.

"It's about mother, did she talk to you?" he asked.

"No what's wrong with her," she alleged.

"For a fortnight she has looked stressed and stays locked in her room. She comes out only when it's very essential and even then she evades me. Sometimes she howls at me and today I heard her mouth bad words." Said Dileep.

"Perhaps it's the tension of her workload," she replied.

"May be, but she does not speak to me about it. I think it's something different which is bothering her and you know about father," he said.

"Yes I know the idiot left her almost a year ago," saying it she suddenly stopped as she recalled Megha speaking about her boss passing lewd remarks and making passes at her. She had said that he had become bolder since he came to know her husband had left her. How could she say this to him? He may become furious and make a wrong move.

Changing course, she asked "How is your business going, can you support her?"

"Very comfortably," he replied.

"Then see that she quits the job."

"Fine, is it not a fact that he left her for another woman?" he asked.

"Yes a woman half his age," and thinking deeply "You know how women feel when they are cheated, they are depressed and find fault with themselves, but your mother is a very strong, stubborn lady and I think she needs some companionship."

"How can I help when she does not speak to Me." he said.

"You know as she feels very lonely she needs someone to rely upon," she said.

"Can I be of any help to her?" he asked.

"You can, provided you understand what her needs are." She said softly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Taking a deep breath she said. "You know how women are. They don't want their weaknesses to be out. Your mother is trying to wrap things under her belt and you have to pull them out."

"Sorry I don't get you," he replied.

"You know women need company of a strong man who commands her and at the same time respects her. They have many weaknesses which they hide behind their saris. Your mother is one of them and you have to win her over." She added.

"But how," he asked anxiously.

"Be the man she is looking for, be the man of the house, own her."

"How is it possible? Will it not hurt her ego?" he uttered.

"Yes and see that her ego is not hurt," she replied.

"What do I have to do?" he asked softly.

"Are you not 22 years old?" she shot the question.

"Yes," he answered tamely.

"Does she not wear saris?"

"Yes, she does."

"Did I not say she hides her feelings behind her sari?"

"Yes, you did."

"Then Lift her Sari," saying it she disconnected the call.

Dileep was stunned on hearing those words. He could not believe what he had heard. Did she really mean it? The words kept ringing in his mind Is it possible, he kept wondering and not getting an answer he laid back on the sofa. He still had the receiver in his hand when his mother came and woke him for dinner.

Having finished his dinner he went to his room and recalled the telephonic conversation numerous times till sleep took over.

Next morning he did not find his mother in the kitchen which was quite unusual. Having brewed coffee he waited for her to come but still there was no sign of her. Many times he felt like going and knocking on her door, but decided against it. Finally he left a note to call him and left for office.

Reaching office he was disturbed. He felt he ought to have gone up and spoken to her. He waited for an hour but his phone did not ring. Pausing for a moment he rang his mother but she did not pick the phone. He thought she might be busy. Another half hour dragged by he tried again but same result prevailed. His anxiety grew and before he could ring again he got a message "not well running fever."

Reading the message Dileep virtually ran out of office. His mother who was lying on the sofa looked pale and as he touched her hand it was burning with fever. He called the doctor.

For two days Dileep took care of his mother without moving out of her sight and on the third morning as temperature was normal, his mother said. "I will be going to office today."

Hearing it Dileep screamed "No, you are not going to the office anymore," and walked out of the house leaving behind a baffled Megha.

Megha was shocked on two counts. First at the anger in Dileep's voice and second the authority in which he had uttered those words. It was the first time that he had shown maturity and this really surprised her. "Well if it is so, so it be," saying it she felt much relieved thinking all her worries had come to an end.

Dileep returned home to see a much livelier Megha relaxing on the sofa. This made him smile at her which was reciprocated warmly. Leaning forward he placed his hand under her chin and was glad that her temperature was normal.

Two to three days passed and on the fourth morning as he placed his hand below her chin to check the temperature he was surprised to hear his mother say "I wish I would fall ill again."

Smiling at her he shook his head.

"Why should I not, when I have you to take care of me?" she asked.

"Please don't fall ill again," he replied.

"Why?" she asked looking up.

Dileep became emotional as he replied. "Because I don't want to see you suffer any more."

Megha felt her eyes filling up. Unable to face him she got up and saying "so very thoughtful of you," went into the kitchen.

As she walked past, Dileep's eyes followed her and saw more of her as a woman than a mother. He wondered whether it was right. Then again thinking it was his mother's friend who had insisted upon, he felt much relaxed.

From that moment Megha too changed. Her frowning face gave way to a smiling one and her attire which was immaculate added a few notches to her beauty. This made Dileep eye her constantly and on one occasion passed a comment on her dress which at that moment went unnoticed.

Days passed and both mother and son were pleased to be in each other's company. Many a times Dileep passed comments on her dress which was taken sportingly by his mother.

One morning having overslept Megha was hurrying to finish cooking and in the process her sari got disarrayed and she was surprised to see Dileep's eyes focused on the exposed part of her midriff. She stood transfixed seeing him eyeing her waistline and even a she had set it right, Dileep's stare was glued to the spot. It was his first give away sign.

Recalling that incident and his comments on her dress made her think over again and again. It somehow brought a change in her. She started to like his comments and at times appreciated them by lifting her eyebrows which made him bolder.

Then inside the four walls of her room she used to recall the day's proceedings and more than once felt sure that he was showing some interest in her. She felt both scary as well as new sensations creeping up. She started loving the new sensations.

One day just to test him she brought the subject of going to work again but was reprimanded so severely that her knees buckled. Regaining her posture she said ' sorry' and moved away from him as the same new sensations started creeping up on being reprimanded. This was the beginning of the end.

Later as the days passed she saw a change in Dileep. He started to move around the house with authority and finalizing all decisions pertaining to the house. He made changes by having the whole house re-painted and re-furnished. He tried to remove all such things which would bring back the memories of his father and at the same time took good care of her.

Megha was enchanted. She loved all his work and went a step forward to take good care of him. She took care of his wardrobe; she kept everything ready for him. Slowly but surely she devoted her time to see he had not to lift a finger to get the things he wanted.

During the time he was out she used to sit and recap all minor incidences which had taken place and tried to debate them in her mind. Every time she found things had moved a shade further. Usually it was his comments on her dress that drew her attention as he used to eye her body while passing them. Gradually from her style of dressing it went on to the style of doing her hair. It was here that Megha found it easy to draw him to her as she kept changing her hairstyles. Dileep too felt she was gradually loosening up but he knew that she was one strong lady.

On one occasion as Megha had done her hair in a bun Dileep moved behind to have a closer look and it was there that his eyes drifted down to her curvaceous back which was left open and he could not pullback his gaze in time. His eyes had got glued on the strip of bare flesh and Megha standing in front of the mirror saw him ogling at her exposed back.

Megha did not move but let him feast his eyes and as Dileep looked up his eyes came in contact with hers. Being caught he did not try to hide but quickly said "it's beautiful."

"What's so beautiful?" asked Megha in a reflex motion.

"You are very beautiful Mom," replied Dileep stepping out of the house.

Megha blushed like a girl and as he went past. She stared at his athletic body as if she was seeing it for the first time. Making it a point to call him on his mobile she started searching for a valid reason.

Dileep on the other hand could not believe he had uttered words praising his mother's back. He felt certain she knew it and he was in a dilemma as how to face her. It was then he decided that he would call her and speak to her first.

Holding respective mobiles in their hands none dared to press the call button and as Dileep laid down the mobile he accidently touched the call button and felt excited when he heard his mother's voice saying "Yes?"

"Mom I think I have left my hanky behind," he said.

"Hold on I will check," she replied knowing very well that she had given it to him in the morning and after a moment said "It's not here."

"I think I may have misplaced it Mom," he replied holding the hanky in his hand.

"Shall I bring you one," she uttered softly placing the mobile near her lips.

"No Mom I will get one." He replied still holding the mobile.

"Do you need anything else?" she asked pressing her lips on the handset.

"No Mom," he replied.

"Come home soon," saying it she kissed the handset before disconnecting the call.

Dileep heard the smooch but thought it to be something else.

As soon as she had kissed the handset Megha felt a hot wave rush up her body and she hoped he had heard but in vain.

Next morning as Dileep was about to leave for office his mother handing him a hanky said. "Now don't misplace it."

"Yesterday I had not misplaced it Mom," replied Dileep on seeing her smiling.

"I know, I found it your pocket," saying it she moved closer.

Seeing her come closer he said. "I lied as I wanted to talk to you."

"You don't have to talk to me. In fact I was about to call you when I received your call," she said adjusting his tie.

Having her standing so close Dileep tried to lift his hands and place them on her shoulders but could not muster enough courage. Megha seeing his dilemma patted his cheek and moved away.

Reaching office, Dileep rang his mother the moment he was free.

"Have you again lost your hanky?" asked his mother jokingly.

"Yes and I want you to bring me one." He replied.

"Why don't you go out and fetch one," she said.

"But it is you who take care of all my purchases," he said.

"It doesn't mean that I will bring one to your office." She replied.

"I was hoping you would come, Mom."

"Why do you want me to come?" she asked softly.

Dileep replied. "Because two hours have passed since I saw you last."

"Missing me so much," she enquired.

"Yes," he answered taking a deep breath.

"May I know why you are missing me?" she asked.

"It's only you who can answer that."

"I can't as I miss you too." She replied.

Dileep was enchanted. "Oh! It's so nice to hear it Mom."

"Then why don't you come home," she said.

"The moment the clock strikes 6." He replied.

"But that's too long to wait."

"Have patience I'll come and take you out for dinner." He replied.

"That's very nice of you," saying it she kissed the hand set.

This time Dileep heard the smooch loud and clear.

Dileep was enchanted on accompanying his mother to dinner that evening. He was excited to be with a woman who looked dashingly beautiful in the golden colour sari she had draped on and he could not keep his eyes away from her even for a moment. His eyes were totally devoted to her and as the time flew he felt sorry to return back.

Megha too was thrilled to have spent the evening with her son, more so to see him ogling at her. She felt him being nervous at times and made up her mind to take the initiative. She waited for an appropriate time.

Next morning as Dileep started for office, Megha handing him a hanky stood in front of him and on the pretext of setting his tie started manipulating it. This prompted Dileep to place his hands on her shoulders and the moment he felt them a strong current pass through his body which made him grasp them more firmly. As Dileep grasped her shoulders Megha leaned forward and placing her cheek on his she cuddled him before moving out of his way.

A thrilled Dileep went on his way.

It was his mother who called him on his mobile and started chatting with him. As the conversation came to an end she kissed the handset before switching it off, she heard him call "Mom."

"Yes what is it?" she asked.

"Thanks for the kiss." he replied.

"Did you like it, do you want me to kiss you?" she asked.

"Will you?" he asked.

"Why, can I not kiss my son?" she replied.

"Yes you can but. . . ." he did not complete.

"But what?" she asked.

"Nothing Mom," he said as his Mom kissed the handset again "It's not that Mom," he said.

"I know it's not that, come home." Saying it she switched off.

"Come home," those words kept tormenting Dileep. Will she kiss me he wondered? Even if she kisses me it would be on my cheeks. How can I ask her?

Dileep had a tough time staying put at office and as the clock struck 6 he went home.

Reaching home he felt numb when he faced his mother and just to start the conversation he asked. "Shall we go out for dinner?"

"No, have a wash I will get some something for you," saying it she went in.

After having snacks Megha joined Dileep on the sofa. For some time they watched a serial and as Ads started Dileep switched the channel. There was breaking news with an earth quake hitting some city. It aired photos of collapsed buildings and corpses lying all around. Seeing the pathetic scenes his mother moved closer and encircling her hand around his waist snuggled up. By instinct Dileep placed a hand over her shoulder and drew her closer. Placing her head on his shoulder Megha watched the scenes unfolding before her.

They watched the news for some time and Dileep was delighted to stay put in that position. Dileep felt the warmth of her body as well as her strong body aroma. As he was enjoying suddenly he felt his mother peck a kiss on his cheek and as he turned to face her she said. "That was for being so nice to me."

"What did I do?" he asked.

"You don't know what you have done," saying it she kissed him again on his cheek.

"Had I known I would be so rewarded I could have done more," he replied with some courage.

"For a kiss!" asked his mother.

"Yes for a kiss but not where you kissed."

"Then where?" she asked hiding her smile.

Looking straight into her eyes "here," he said touching his lips.

"You want me to kiss you, on your lips?" she spilled those words silently.

"Yes, I have been looking forward for it for so long." He replied softly.

"Then why did you not ask for it?" she asked.

"How could I? I did not know how you would react," he replied.

"Now what made you ask?" she enquired.

"It was a chance I took and I am lucky enough to succeed," he said.

"But I did not say that I would kiss you."

"Not in so many words but your actions did." he replied.

"What actions, where did I slip?" she asked.

"Morning while you were knotting my tie, I saw your lips move as if you wanted to kiss and also for the fact you smooched the handset every time you spoke to me."

"You are a keen observer. What else did you observe?" she asked.

"I will tell you when the time comes," he replied gaining confidence.

"So you have been observing a lot?" she asked.

"No Mom, it's not that," he replied blushingly.

"SShhh, don't say a word, I know." She held his face in both hands bringing her face close she placed her soft lips upon his. At first she kissed him lightly and as his lips trembled she kissed him hard and coming out of the kiss she hid her face on his chest.

It took a few seconds for Dileep to realize that his mother had actually kissed him on his lips and as she nuzzled her face he toyed with her silken hair before pulling her up and kissing her.

Megha was excited on having been kissed and coming out of his hold she said. "I needed that very badly."

"Not as much as me," replied Dileep.

"Then kiss me before I go," saying it she lifted her face up.

Dileep holding her face kissed her and did not let go till his mother slipped out of his arms. As she started to go to her room he asked. "When can I kiss you again, Mom?"

"Next month." she replied.

"Do I have to starve for a whole month?" he asked which made her smile.

"Be a good boy and then we'll see," she replied closing the door of her room.

For the next few days Dileep tried all he could to keep her happy but could not muster enough courage to ask her. On the fourth day as there was a mishap at his office he had to stay back and it was 7.30 when he got a call from her.

"Mom there is a problem at office and I will be coming home late" he said.

"Is anything serious?" she asked.

"Not really, I'll come and tell you when I get home" he said before disconnecting the call.

Megha waited up for him and it was half past eleven when Dileep arrived home He was tired and went straight away to bed. It was Megha who felt sorry for him. At the age when he was supposed to enjoy with his friends chasing girls he was burdened with managing a company and also for the fact that he had devoted what little free time he had to take care of her. She felt it was too much of a burden and she needed to help him out, soothe him and give him some company.

Next day when he was in office she rang him and asked him to come back soon.

"Why Mom?" he asked.

"Feel like going to a movie," she replied.

"Well, I will get the tickets then," saying it he disconnected the call.

Megha dressed up for the movie. She had put on a bright colour sari on a black blouse which complimented her fair complexion. Having tied her hair in a bun her back was left bare to a certain extent. On seeing her come out of the room Dileep whistled at her.

"I am not your girl friend to whistle at," said Megha smilingly.

"Why don't you be one?" he asked.

"Do you want a 42 year old woman to be your girl friend?" she questioned him.

"You are not 42 years old, you are 42 carats and it would be my privilege to have you as my girl friend." he replied.

123456...9