Light and Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adeshola didn't hesitate. He lined up the head of his dick with Jason's hole and pushed it in. They both moaned. "Tell me you love this dick, say you love it."

Jason complied almost before the request could be completed. "I love that fucking dick. Harder! Deeper! Fuck my pussy. FUCK it! I need it so bad." The room filled with the scents of real men fucking: sweat, pheromones, and ass. I came. I tried to hold back but I couldn't help it. It didn't stop me one bit. I was still wet and aroused and masturbating and wanting more. They gave me more. They changed positions and Jason rode Ade, bouncing up and down trying to get every millimeter of that gorgeous penis inside him.

They switched positions again and this time they were face to face. They started kissing again as Adeshola aimed his powerful dick at its intended target and drove it home. Jason wrapped his legs around him and tried to pull him in deeper. The moaning from all three of us was at a fevered pitch. Jason grabbed his dick and started stroking it and begging for Adeshola to deposit his cum as deeply as he could. Jason came first. His cum shot all the way up to his face, landing on his mouth. He licked his lips as Ade kissed him again and started pounding his raw, well-fucked hole. He was a man on a mission. I couldn't believe he had lasted this long. He grabbed Jason's legs and pushed them back and started ramming his dick harder than I would have thought possible. "Mon dieu! Fuuuuck!"

He collapsed.

Within a minute, the two of them were a mass of flesh, light and dark, intimately intertwined, snuggling and falling fast asleep. I collected myself and covered them with the sheet. I freshened up in the powder room and left them there to rest, rejuvenate, communicate, and fuck some more.

12