Light Bondage with My Lover

Story Info
Bondage play with my lover.
1.5k words
3.84
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

Originally this was a letter I wrote to my lover. He suggested it would make a good story for this site so here it is.

Light bondage?? I have a fantasy, never actually realised so you can now feature in it. We are on this enormous King size bed with head and foot posts and you tie my hands and feet to all four corners and then you finally blindfold me.

We have a "safe" word that, should I use it means the game must stop immediately otherwise I am now yours to do with as you please.

You start by kissing me deeply and then you begin playing with my nipples, gently pinching both, flicking them with your finger tips to excite them, gently licking them, flicking again and then sucking one, gently at first and then harder, using your tongue to titivate and then your teeth gradually pressing into the nipple while the other nipple is feeling you pinch it gently. (I very rarely want hard pinching or biting but if I do I shall certainly say so)

Then your free hand starts stroking my chest and tummy gradually getting lower and lower but not touching my cock unless you need to gently lift is out of the way. You are still paying oral homage to my nipples but your hand is now gently caressing my balls, perhaps gently pinching the skin and tugging it softly. Did I mention that the ties are long enough that my knees can be raised so you can explore all the way between my legs? But more about that later.

Now your fingers do find my cock and begin to softly caress it. Meanwhile we are kissing deeply again so I have the delicious sensation of your lips on mine and your warm hand and fingers on my very sensitive cock. I have not taken a "blue" pill so my cock may well not be that hard but believe me the sensations are possibly even better than when I have the pill.

You leave my lips feeling slightly bruised but very happy and kiss down my throat (not my ears - they are too sensitive to be pleasurable) you briefly pay attention to my nipples again but deep inside I really want you talking to my cock and to my vast relief you begin your "progress" down my body. Your tongue licks my inner thighs, (your hand is still holding my cock so it is not in your way and you gently tease my balls with your tongue, lick down that hard ridge between my legs, put both arms and shoulders between my legs and raise me so your tongue can reach my ever so sensitive bottom. You lick around the bottom, gradually getting closer to my hole and then, ever so gently the tip of your tongue just softly touches and teases the tight little aperture. There are so many gorgeous nerve endings there, your tongue comes up the side to lick around my crackagain and then slowly descends back to my hole. Maybe it even enters it, depending on your mood at the time.

(On thinking about this, probably better my legs were not tied, that way you have more freedom to do what you want.)

Now your tongue softly progresses up that lovely ridge to my balls and you EVER SO GENTLY take one in your mouth just so I can feel the delicious warmth. You lick around my balls for a brief while and then your tongue begins to find its way up my shaft.

Oh yes, this is really what I have been wanting so much. Everything until now has been Entree, main course is now being served. Your tongue (your fingers are still holding my cock so you can place it where you want) slips up the shaft until it finds that lovely little tight piece of skin which holds my foreskin in place and teases it/ Hmmm, I can stand plenty of that but I am greedy and want your mouth on me so much. I might point out that I am not exactly silent while all of this is happening

Your fingers gently push my cock against your lips and your kiss it on the side, sucking it and then, at last your lips come to the tip and let me slowly into the warmth and sublime softness of your most loving mouth. Your fingers have slipped down to my balls and are softly stroking them, you have left the whole area down the very wet so your fingers can roam comfortably where ever they desire - oh you still have my legs over your shoulders so I am VERY accessible

How can I begin to describe the incredible sensations I am feeling as you loving lips, sensitive tongue, warm mouth and oh, so deep throat give me such incredible pleasure. Ever so slowly, always very gently, you build me up to such heights of delight.

You leave my cock and your tongue traces down to my bottom again, wetting your index finger constantly so it becomes well lubed and can enter my arse. There is lube on the bedside table should you find that to be easier. While your finger is left to very gently and slowly start to excite me, you mouth finds my cock again. Ahhh, the combination of your mouth and finger is indescribable.

We do not want me to cum too soon so finger is removed, and you return to my lips to kiss me. You slip off the bed to go to the ensuite to wash up and then you come back to the bed and just cuddle and caress me and softly kiss me.

You are snuggled in beside me, stroking and caressing me. Your caresses become more intimate and then you discover that when my erection subsided I leaked precum. Immediately you slip down the bed and lick it up and, since you are already there, start to tease me to a full erection again. Your fingers teasing my balls and the other hand sneaking up my body to find my lips so I can suck on your fingers.

Then those fingers slip down to my nipples so that, at the risk or your becoming a contortionist I have fingers stroking my balls and down between my thighs (to assist I have raised my leg, and your beautiful mouth SUCKING me deep into your throat. You leave my nipple to enable you to prop yourself on one elbow (can't have you being uncomfortable) and you leave my cock to lick down between my legs to my crack. You wet it thoroughly and along with your fingers and then return to my cock while you lovely slippery fingers explore and then enter my waiting bottom.

Now you really mean business. Taking me deep into your throat then then pulling back until only the head it still inside, softly licking around the head with your incredible tongue, feeling me getting harder, sliding back down until I am buried deep in your throat and just staying still, holding me there, letting me just enjoy the sensation of being surrounded by your loving body. Then letting your tongue slide along the shaft, still not moving your head, just keeping it still, just the warmth of being contained and your tongue, gradually pulling back and then as you go back down your finger starts matching the same rhythm.

Generally I do not enjoy hard fast sucking but rather the soft gentle gradual buildup type but if I need harder or faster I shall certainly be telling you. Holding me deep, I shall ask you to stay there as that in itself will often bring me on (it did when you sucked me the other day because the feel of your loving throat just surrounding me excites me so much)

I am still not cumming so I ask you to suck me more and more PLEASE!! and you do and then, OH YES Please be very still, just hold me deep in your throat, do not use your fingers or tongue, just let me quietly erupt. Any touching at this point detracts from the pleasure as I have become so sensitive that a simple touch can lessen the joy I am feeling.

Eventually I will subside and you will gently remove your finger. Still not using your tongue or lips in my softening cock but just holding it gently in your mouth. I may well want to pull it out, if I do just let it slip out, or I might ask you to just suck it, that is truly suck it, just holding it in your lips and not sliding (it is still too sensitive) but just sucking out the cum.

You slide back up the bed and just hold me. I am not capable of kissing, as I am so shattered I just want to be held. After a while you leave and return with a warm face cloth and wipe me down, then you untie them and then we kiss.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers