Light from Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl gasped and held her breath, her body visibly quivering. Her happily wagging ass now held still as it was probed and penetrated by his finger, and her eyes closed and her mouth fell open partway. Like with all the other things, she had of course done this to herself multiple times, but it had never felt this wonderful. To have someone else's body in her—there—was beyond expression to her. She shivered. She felt the tensing of her skin into goose-flesh affect her nipples, and they too arose hard and pointed. She paused for a moment in her enjoyment to lightly brush them with her fingertips, trying to ease away the intense arousal, but she wound up doing little more than making them even harder than before. Closing her eyes she braced herself with both hands again and waited while he explored her.

But it wasn't long. He could barely wait to enter her. He kissed her left ass-cheek as he continued finger-fucking her—for things had gone quickly beyond the mere application stage—but now he straightened, his finger still in her, and moved around on his knees behind her. He gently withdrew his finger and then squeezed more lubricant on the bulging head of his prick, using his thumb to smear it all over. Then, scarcely breathing, he quickly pressed his cock head where his finger had just been. He could feel the difference in heat levels between the smooth, slimy crack between her cheeks and the molten hot pucker, and after wiping the head up and down a few times, he centered it on that squeezing dimple and pushed.

The engorged head of his cock popped easily through the fluttering ring of greasy muscle, and then he pulled back and pushed in again, a little deeper. He heard a gasp, but now he was pulling back and sliding in even further, pushing and feeling the slick, hot tube of flesh fluttering around the sides of his organ. He pulled only an inch back and then pushed and pressed and pushed until the hairless edges of his crotch were pressed directly against the sweaty ass-cheeks bordering that hot, greasy hole. Taking a breath, he felt his excitement rise almost out of control but forced himself to simply remain buried like that, buried and still. He breathed out and then in, hearing the girl moaning, feeling her body tightening and then relaxing, feeling and seeing the rest of her twisting slightly and shivering, and then he pulled back an inch and rammed in fast.

"...oh my god...." Sheila grunted, and then it was happening—she was being fucked.

She had never experienced anything like it, not even when she would hold her dildo between the sides of her feet and squat up and down on it. This was different. This was out of her control entirely and the shivers that raced up and down her spine came up over her shoulders and then down her chest, making her nipples protrude. She gasped, feeling the end of the deeply penetrating thing now pushing against that inner spot, waking it, stimulating it. She held her breath, hoping that he was feeling as good as she was.

And he was, though he couldn't say it. His only vocalizations were grunts and groans and deep panting gasps as he held her tightly by her pretty hips and rammed his cock in and out and in and out. She was so beautiful, so pale and fragile looking, so untouched and vulnerable, and then, without wanting to, he felt his orgasm begin. He tried to stop it, tried to hold back, stopped ramming in order to give himself time to recover, but then he was spurting, gushing hot and hard. So much had been pent up and stirred inside him that there was a pinching itch as his cum spurt into the girl's bowels. He pulled back and shoved in, then again, and then she gasped aloud.

Sheila felt herself cumming too, but from a deeper place. His last thrusts had massaged that one place deep inside her and now everything was throbbing and undulating. Cum raced outward through the core of her tiny erection and gushed backward over the backs of her creamy thighs. She felt it leaking down, hot and fresh and thick and then heard him gasp behind her as his dick throbbed and released inside her. She grunted as more and then more of her inner fluids raced out. It was almost watery having been held in for so many months, but now it was coming out—all of it at once.

He rammed a few times more, until his cock became too sensitive to move. And yet he still pulled back and thrust, wanting to give the girl everything she needed. He'd wanted to last for hours, but in all, it had been just under two minutes since he'd actually penetrated her. But despite his disappointment in himself, he kept going, kept ramming as best he could, even when he felt his erection failing. In and out, shoving his groin against her even has his hands yanked her to and fro against him. In and out, his eyes dazzled by her fair beauty. In and out as his cock continued to ripple and throb and leak deep inside her.

Sheila let out her breath. She shivered inside and out and her skin stood on end in endless goose pimples. Her organ was still undulating unevenly, releasing the last of what had been inside her and now that he had stopped his frantic yanking on her, she let herself settle and relax just a little.

It had never been like this; ever. She wanted him to stay inside her forever now. She loved the fullness of him in her, she loved how greasily he had plunged in and out of her, but more, she loved the idea that he'd made her cum without actually touching her organ. She had had fears that he might suck her off or jerk her off, or even offer her his own ass to fuck. She would have gladly accepted any of these alternatives but knew it wouldn't have felt as astounding and complete as this had. She had orgasmed through her cock of course, but her cock wasn't the only part of her that had cum. If she had been sucked off or jerked on, her focus would have been there—only on her organ—instead of everywhere else like it just had been. She would have been thinking of her dick and how the fingers or fist or lips worked it back and forth and forgotten all about the rest of her, but this one, this beautiful man, had made love to that other side of her, and in so doing had made her whole body orgasm.

She felt thin, watery droplets leaking down her thighs now, and he began to pull back out of her. She could feel how soft he was already but even so, when the slick head of his thing left her squeezing anus, she gasped in almost overly sensitive delight. She felt suddenly weak and drained and lay down on her front, and to her private joy he came and lay on top of her, his body pressing her pleasantly into the sheets.

"...oh my god...." was all she could say and she turned her head to the side and looked sidelong back at him. He leaned closer into view and he was smiling.

"...now what was this about you being a guy?" he almost laughed.

"Oh shuddup you." she said, and they both laughed.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Wow!

As most intelligent people know, gender is not just a simple thing of which external plumbing is present. There is a very complex, and as of yet not understood, interaction between the physical reality and the self image in the mind. This story is a brilliant description of a guy who sees the girl trapped in a male body. It is wonderfully written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Bulge The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Nice Surprise Alex's morning after.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories