Light Me Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Her power is off and she needs an electrician to turn her on.
1.1k words
3.82
28.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sten
sten
2 Followers

Jenny struggled up to the door of her third floor apartment with her heavy shopping bags balanced on one arm. With her other she strained to get her keys out and open the door. Boy was she ready for a good stiff drink. She had been fighting the crowds in the January sales for a new and sexy outfit to wear for her date tonight.

Wearily she cheered as her key finally found its way into the lock. “At last, she cried, I can put these god damn bags down!” Groping inside the door she found the light switch and flicked it on. Nothing happened.

She flicked it again and again. Still nothing. “Shit!” she cried as she peered into the darkness. The last thing she needed was for her power to be out. She was looking forward to having a long soak in the tub before going out with her boyfriend Leo.

She gingerly made her way down the hall to the kitchen and fumbled around in the darkness looking for some candles. She knew she had some somewhere. She managed to find half of one in the cutlery drawer and lit with her lighter, its eerie glow giving out just enough light to prevent her from tripping over the ironing board she’d left out in her rush to get to work earlier that day.

Grabbing the phone and phone book off the stand in the corner she flicked the pages till she came across the numbers for the emergency electricians. Dialling the numbers frantically as if her life depended on it,(well her sex life did, she was hoping tonight would be the night that Leo finally went beyond 1st base and fucked her- hence the battle in the sales earlier), Jenny became more and more depressed as everyone she called advised the earliest they could be there was 11pm! God that was over 4 hours away! What was she to do?

Just then she remembered that her friend Sandra had remarried and that her husband Joel was an electrician! And they lived in the next block. Great, her sex life could yet be saved! She raced out of the door and down the stairs to the courtyard that separated her block from Sandra’s saying a little prayer to herself as she went. “ Please let them be in. Please God let them be in!”.

Crossing the courtyard to Sandra’s ground floor apartment took her no more than a couple of seconds but it seemed like forever and she nervously scanned their windows for any sign that they would be in. “Yes” she cried, as she noticed the light coming from their living room. “ Thank you God. Thank you”.

Sandra and her had been friends since high school and they were also popping in and out of each others home so Jenny didn’t knock to announce herself as she slid open her friends patio doors. “Sandra its me Jen” she called as she made her way across the kitchen. “Is Joel home, my lights have gone and I’ve got a hot date with Leo tonight.” No-one answered.

Jenny thought she heard noises coming from the living room. She called out again. “Sandra, Joel is anybody home?”

She pushed open the door to the living room and was greeted with an unexpected sight. A man (Joel?) was naked apart from a leather mask and he was being soundly fucked up the arse by a leather clad woman (Sandra?) with an enormous 10” strap-on! The man was groaning as the strap-on was pushed deeper into his rectum by the leather clad domme. Jenny stood transfixed in the doorway watching this bizarre spectacle. Was this Joel and Sandra? Well who’d have thought it. They looked so prim and proper. Just then the woman leaned forward and grabbed the mans rock hard shaft and started to wank him furiously. “Come on slut” she barked, “give me your seed.” The man groaned louder as the wanking became more furious.

Jenny realised that her panties were becoming soaked as she became more and more turned on by the spectacle being played out in front of her. She slid her hand inside her blouse and started to pull at her already hardened nipples, tugging at them to make them stand out even more. Her right hand slid inside the waistband of her dress and into her knickers. She ran her fingers through her newly trimmed pubes and beyond her clit to her now soaking wet slit. She pushed a finger deep inside and stirred it around, encouraging more of her juices to flow freely. Leaning back against the doorframe her left joined her right inside her panties and she thumbed the hardened nub of her engorged clit as she worked second and then a third finger into her dripping snatch. Eyes half closed so that she could watch the events in front of her Jenny tried to match the frigging of her fingers with the pumping of that strap-on, imaging that it was her wielding that monster and fucking the arse off Leo. Just then she her a loud moan escape the lips of the man and watched as he unleashed a torrent of come high into the air. The leather clad woman leaned her mouth forward and tried to catch some of the jizz in her mouth as it erupted but most of it splashed down onto her heaving tits. This was to much for Jen and she let out a long wail as her own orgasm washed over her. It seemed to go on forever and she finally slumped weak-kneed to the floor. Opening her eyes she was shocked to find the leather clad couple staring over at her, the strap-on still firmly wedged up the mans arse but his cock all limp and flaccid.

“Jenny! How long have you been there?” cried Sandra, hurriedly trying to wipe away joels copious come from her tits.

“Long enough to know that you have both got great dicks!”

“What are you doing here? What do you want?”

“Well, my lights aren’t working and I wanted Joel to come over and turn them on, But seeing you two like that, who gives a fuck about the lights, you’ve turned me on already!!”

With that Jenny closed the living door and approached the smiling couple. Tearing off her clothes in literally seconds she fell to her knees in front of Joel and started to clean the come from his re-awakening member. She looked over at Sandra and motioned her to stick that strap-on into her. “what about your date with Leo?” Sandra asked.

“Fuck Leo” she replied, but thats another story!

sten
sten
2 Followers