Light of Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,278 Followers

Dawn cringed. She tried to look away but couldn't.

Liza smiled approvingly. She removed her hand from Dawn's sex and reached for Jeff's penis, smearing the head with his sister's juices. Once lubricated, she squeezed the shaft and started a slow stroking motion. Jeff groaned. Despite her orientation, Liza had gained some experience with dicks, or maybe it was experience with objectsshaped like dicks.

She leaned forward, running her pink tongue across the head of his penis. She collected Dawn's pussy juice from the soft skin of his dick along with a pearly drop of his precum. She smacked her lips and smiled. "I do believe two Kramers taste even better than one."

Liza pulled off his jeans and boxers in one motion, crumpling them to the floor. She opened wide, inhaling his dick with her warm, wet mouth. The pleasure was so sudden. The things she could do with her tongue were amazing. She assaulted his dick, pressing it hard against the roof of her mouth. She moaned and hummed as she sucked. The vibrations sent tingles to his balls. For the first time in his life Jeff understood why they called it oral sex.

Jeff weakly pumped his hips. Cum roiled inside his body. Liza grabbed the cheeks of his ass, spreading them apart. She forced him to pump harder. He did, forcing more of his dick inside her mouth. The head of his penis nudged the back of her throat. That was too much for Jeff. Cum erupted in massive squirts.

After the final ejaculation Liza pulled free. Opaque, gooey liquid filled her mouth; it dribbled from her plump lips. She swallowed, then smiled. A blond lesbian cheerleader who sucks dick and swallows, Liza Jennings embodied the fantasies of every horny man on the planet.

Liza bent to place a final kiss on Jeff's penis. A string of cum shimmered in the light, a temporary bridge from his penis' slit to her lips. The blonde's attention shifted to Dawn.

Watching her big brother receive the greatest blowjob of his life had apparently affected her. Her green eyes were wide and glazed. Her hands were huddled over her crotch. Dawn gnawed her lip and sucked in a breath. His kid sister was masturbating, he realized, teasing her erect clitoris with the pad of her thumb.

Liza leaned over and kissed Dawn. His cum was still on her breath; it was still on her lips. Dawn accepted the kiss, melting against Liza's mouth.

He felt weak again. The combination of too much alcohol and too much sexual stimulation turned his legs to jelly. He straddled the corner of the bed trying to sit as close to Liza as possible while maintaining a safe distance from Dawn. It was a tricky balancing act. He touched Liza's back only to collide with Dawn's own hand. He reached for the soft, warm place beneath Liza's skirt but Dawn's pale thigh blocked the way. The two young women were a tangle of flesh; touch one and you've touched them both. After a while Jeff conceded defeat. He resigned himself to the role of spectator.

Liza reached for the redheaded girl's pussy. She shooed Dawn's busy fingers and replaced them with her own. Dawn grunted at the contact. The index finger of her left hand teased Dawn's clit, while the index finger of the right snuck inside the redheaded girl's tunnel. She must have been exceptionally tight. Liza seemed to take forever in sinking to the first knuckle. Dawn grunted again. Sensations of pain and pleasure coaxed some very sour words from Dawn's usually sweet mouth.

After a long, steady session of manual manipulation Liza bowed close to Dawn's pussy, allowing her tongue to relieve her fingers.

While she feasted on the dewy pink petals of Dawn's womanhood. Jeff hiked the hem of Liza's short skirt over her hips. Two strong thighs and a tight little ass were revealed in all their glory. She wore no panties. The only mar on her golden brown skin was a snow white tan line in the shape of thong underwear. He touched the skin of her bottom, tracing the tan line. His thumb passed through the crevice of Liza's ass, grazing the little pucker of her anus on it's way towards the intended target.

Her pussy lips were clean shaven. Only a triangle of clipped black pubic hairs remained. It seemed she spent as much time primping the southern hemisphere as she did the north. He cupped her entire pussy with his hand. The heat and moisture radiating from the furrow felt like heaven against his palm.

He extended a long finger and inserted himself deep into her vagina. It went in easier than he expected. Liza had no trace of a cherry, making Jeff very envious of the girl and the dildo that had taken that honor.

Liza removed her lips from Dawn's pussy long enough to shout, "Oh God!" She took a deep breath then reburied herself between Dawn's white legs.

She really does have great legs, he thought. His memory flashed a picture from earlier in the week when those same legs were curled on the hood of his Thunderbird. They looked even nicer now, wrapped around Liza Jennings' sexy blond head. Were she anyone but his sister, he might want those legs wrapped around him. With that thought Jeff thrust his finger harder than he meant to.

"Oh, fuck!" Liza raised her head and screamed. Her pussy clamped on his finger. It furiously milked and sucked.

"Oh fuck," a higher pitched voice echoed. Dawn tensed. Her freckled face twisted with lust. Her knees bent and her hips wriggled on top of the bed. She's cumming. Jeff's cheeks felt like fire. His kid sister was cumming.

Liza stroked Dawn's clit while the redheaded girl tensed. A stream of clear liquid erupted from Dawn's hole. Liza giggled. "Little Red, I would never have pegged you for a squirter."

Watching Dawn cum with Liza between her legs was almost too much for him. His dick was painfully hard. He needed sex like he'd never needed it before. Liza was still on her hands and knees between Dawn's legs. The position raised her tight butt before him. The way it wiggled was too tantalizing to resist so Jeff didn't. He positioned himself behind her. The head of his dick nudged the entrance to her moist tunnel.

Liza yanked his penis from her pussy. She spun and slapped him on the cheek. "What the Hell?!" He rubbed his stinging cheek.

"Sorry, stud." She grabbed his penis and rubbed the sensitive head against her short, prickly pubic hair. "This don't go there. If you want pussy you're gonna have to get it from Little Red."

Jeff stated what should have been obvious. "She's my sister."

"I know." There was an evil glint in Liza's eye. "That's what makes it so hot." She pressed her lips against his.

Liza's mouth tasted amazing, like lemons, like spices, like pussy. Dawn's pussy, he realized. He pulled away from the kiss and smacked his lips. Strange. There was nothing special to the flavor. Dawn's juices tasted no different than the countless other girls he'd sampled. Maybe that's why he found it so strange. His kid sister didn't taste like gumdrops or cotton candy. She tasted like any other girl.

Jeff kissed and licked Liza's chin, collecting every last dribble of Dawn's juice. After the last drop had been consumed he pulled away and smiled.

"There's no better time. It can be a drunken mistake. A secret the two of you share for the rest of your lives." Liza grabbed his penis and gave it a slow stroke. "She'll let you. Your little, baby sister will take every last inch. She'll take it like a woman."

He looked at Dawn. There was fear in his kid sister's green eyes. Something else, too. "We can't--" Liza's fingers covered his lips.

"Little Red, would it be alright if your big brother fucks you?" Liza's sweet southern accent made the question sound all the more obscene. Dawn's mouth clamped shut. For a moment she squirmed under Liza's and Jeff's scrutiny. She closed her eyes, as if deep in thought, then finally mouthed her answer. Yes.

The door pounded. His knees buckled and he almost slid off the bed. Dawn wrapped her arms around Liza's waist, squeaking and hiccupping as a frantic voice called through the door. Jeff felt strangely hurt that she had turned to Liza for protection and not him.

The voice called again, shouting louder. It was Beth's girlish voice. "Liza! The party's over. A guy got sick, real sick. An ambulance is coming." Someone must have overdosed, not unprecedented at Beth's parties. "Everyone has to go."

"Can't we stay just a bit longer? We were just getting to the fun part." Liza's voice was uncharacteristically curt, a product of sexual frustration.

"No. Get your girlfriend dressed and get out." Liza lowered her skirt, covering her nudity as Jeff and Dawn redressed in silence.

Jeff Kramer had never been so conflicted in his life. On the one hand he'd been saved. Sex with Dawn would have been the worst mistake of his life. On the other he felt like something had slipped from his grasp, something important. He had no idea why he felt that way but he knew it was an opportunity that may never come again.

To be continued...

Mused
Mused
1,278 Followers