Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

Her physical reaction was at the mercy of a skilled tongue, and she covered her mouth to stifle a groan. Her clit unsheathed in the warm, moist confines of the girl's mouth. Thankfully, the girl's eyes were closed, or she would have seen the almost-discomfort on Freya's face. It wasn't quite 'actual discomfort', as Marie clearly knew her way around a clitoris, but it was certainly something in the vicinity. Freya barely repressed a shudder, instead passing it off as a drunken slouching.

The girl ate it up. "Fwa fwou," she babbled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Freya slurred.

The girl giggled as she slowly backed off. "Thank you, Mommy."

"Oh you're not done yet," Freya said, grabbing the girls head and impaling her face on the rigid clit. "You'll keep sucking until I say you're done." The girl mumbled affirmatively and nodded her head. At least, she nodded as much as she was able to with Freya pinning her down. Freya feared where things might go next, and felt far more comfortable with just this.

For several minutes, the girl happily slurped away, and Freya almost forgot what she was really doing, or who she was doing it with. A few times, the girl tried to back off, but Freya pushed her back down. Each time she pushed the girl down, she stayed down and content for a shorter period of time, until eventually she tried to push off immediately after being shoved back down.

In a desperate attempt to maintain control of the situation, Freya grabbed a fistful of the girls thick black hair, and shoved her down again. And again. And again. It wasn't until the girl began to moan, in tones she herself had been known to make, that she realized what they'd stumbled onto; Marie, in addition to other things, was an oral slut! As Freya forced the girls lips against her groin for the umpteenth time, she began to feel the rhythm of the moment rather than just her tenuous control over the situation.

"That's right, suck it you little slut!" Freya almost blushed as much as the girl did. Just hearing those words out loud went a long way for her.

"Mommy," the girl said after fighting herself free, "is the binkie gonna give me any milk? A growing girl needs milk!"

"Iiiiiiiii think that's enough binkie time for now," Freya said, laughing nervously. "You... you have cleaning to do, young lady."

The girl frowned, and nodded as she stood up. Copious amounts of Marie's saliva was slathered over and between Freya's thighs, and Freya seriously considered not pulling her dress back down at all. She turned and smirked at a broken chair leg, and nearly choked on her own tongue when she looked back across the room. Marie had managed to strip nude without Freya seeing, and had bent at the waist to scoop up a purple doll from the ground. What had Freya in fits, though, was the shape her straightened legs, still in heels, as she reached behind herself to spread her lips.

Freya's eyes widened considerably as she wobbled to her feet. Marie had... quite a form... "Why is it always the crazy ones," she mumbled distractedly, unable to tear her eyes away.

"What was that, Mommy?"

"I said, my girl always has baby voice...?"

"Your silly," the girl giggled, and Freya laughed nervously again. "You can put it in my butt if you want. I already had my dirty diaper for the night."

"Uhhhhh... oh wow hey! What's that?" she said, pointing past Marie to the wreck of the changing station. The girl half stood and frowned, but Freya struck from behind with the broken chair leg moments later. Marie tumbled to the floor, and struggled to focus her eyes as she looked back at Freya. "Oh shit," Freya shouted, and struck Marie clean across her face with another swing. This time, she went down and stayed down.

"Thank you very much," she shouted at her waist. "I mean, when I realized she was still conscious, I knew I had to do something, but if it wasn't for you shouting 'hit her again!', I don't know what would have happened! ... Yeah. Heroine of the day."

Freya sighed as she brought up the display on her earpiece. 4 minutes left. She went into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and cut some strips out of a ruined piece of bedding from the nursery to make some bindings. Wrists behind the back, knees, and ankles, all bound tightly. "Yeah, well, what'd she expect," she said, gesticulating at the broken chair leg, "talkin' about diapers. Diapers aren't sexy. Those heels? Sexy. The glasses she had on in the club? Sexy. Diapers? No."

She turned back to the changing stationed and held out both hands. "No offense. Look, I know you don't have a choice... no... ... I... ... Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sure you're very sexy for a changing table. ... Yeah, well, I get to be a bit judgey since I'm pretty sure she was gonna have me killed later. ... Oh please. A woman like that? I'm sure she's fine with lots of people all over the city knowing all about her kinks. ... He said they left looking fine, but did he ever see them again? ... Exactly. ... Exactly. I'd have told Jeanne every bit of that. In a heartbeat."

She watched as the counter on her display ticked down to zero, and strode back into the spacious living room. The painting of the sailboat was right where Kerr said it would be. The keypad behind it was right where Kerr said it would be, and when she punched in the code he'd given her, a huge section of the wall swung open. Just like Kerr said it would. She went over to the intercom in the wall by the door, and took a few breaths, each one quicker and shallower than the one before.

"Help!" she screamed, mashing buttons frantically. "Which one is call!! I need-"

"Yes Ms. Maldonado, what can we do for you?"

"I'm not-.. .like, her, like... I need help!"

"Ma'am, calm down. Where is Ms. Maldonado?"

"She fell and hit her head! She regained consciousness, but she's feeling woosy."

"Alright. We've gotten an ERT on the way. Do you require medical assistance too?"

"No," Freya said impatiently. "Just send someone quick." She took a deep breath as the line went dead, and sat down on the couch.

"Once the outer vault door is open, we can come and go from the elevator. Kem and Rae," the taller and shorter women nodded, respectively, "and I will come in posing as the ERT. They'll take care of the vault."

"Alright," Rae giggled, as she began to disassemble her EZ Heart Restart kit. "3 minutes. Time me!"

"No," Kem said disinterestedly, as she turned and walked deeper into the apartment.

Freya, still nude and doing her best to be oblivious about it, got up and walked to stand next to Kerr. Rae stared at her almost the entire time as she reassembled the loose electronics into a small device that she attached to the keypad on the inner vault door.

"What the Frack," Kem shouted from far down the hall. Freya was quite proud of herself for not reacting as she followed Kerr and Rae down the hall. No one said anything as they surveyed the nursery, or the unconscious form of Marie Maldonado. Kem immediately walked back out of the room, shaking her head with Marie slung over her shoulder. Kerr giggled and bit his finger.

"I have... so many questions," Rae said, as she followed Kerr and Freya back to the vault door. "Fuck, it's a shame we have to destroy you."

"Retina scan complete," came a smooth, synthesized voice from the wall. Kem dropped Marie to the floor unceremoniously, and the inner vault door popped open an inch as the maglocks released without fanfare.

"Once we're in, we've got 10 minutes before the front desk gets notified of vault inactivity, so we get in there and unload everything we can get our hands on. Drugs, credits, collectables, gold; Doesn't matter. All of it is valuable. Once we get it out of the vault, we'll shut it back up and divide it amongst ourselves."

"Um..."

"What the fuck is this?!" Kem shouted.

Kerr stepped dumbfoundedly into the empty vault, shaking his head slightly as he looked over empty shelf after empty shelf. "This was full," he said distantly. "Two days ago. Full." Freya's eyes were drawn to the pedestal in the middle of the small room, on which sat a single brown box with a red button on top. Her head tilted slightly as her brow bunched in confusion.

"What's a MacGuffin," she said, looking down at her exposed clit, and everyone turned to stare at her.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers