Lighten Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul introduces more family to the pleasures of the flesh.
12.2k words
4.66
50.1k
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was the one who planned to seduce Rachel a few weeks later. Only it turned out to not require much effort on her part.

It started with lingerie. April took Lily lingerie shopping one day while she was supposed to be out doing a service project. My sister showed me what she bought when she came back: in addition to a variety of panties, she bought a see-through blue bra, a tight black lace halter dress that hugged her body, a babydoll pink silk negligee, and a strapless bustier that made her tits look like ripe peaches. She modeled them all for me and then fucked me like a banshee. One of her new pair of panties were stained with both our cum by the time we finished.

"I wonder what Rachel will think when she sees this stuff," Lily said, her fingers idly tracing circles around one nipple while her other hand lifted the rumpled halter dress off the bed.

"She'll freak," I answered.

Lily giggled. "Maybe, but not as much as when she finds the dildo April bought me."

She sat up. "Oooh! That's not a bad idea. Maybe I SHOULD let her find this stuff. See how she reacts."

It was a good plan to test the waters, but in the end, Rachel got a lot more than just a shock.

She told me about it herself four days later. Lily and my mother had gone out of town, and my Father was at the church, so Rachel took the opportunity to show up in my room completely naked, her fresh shaved pussy dripping as she told me what had happened between her and Lily. When she walked in, her tits thrust out proudly, I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her right there. Rachel approaching ME was not what I had expected.

So I told her to stand still. She looked at me expectantly, a sigh escaping her lips as I pulled my shirt off over my head.

"What are you doing, little sis?" I asked, my fingers slowly undoing the button and zipper on my pants. "Why are you naked?"

I dropped my pants down when she said, "Lily told me. About you and her. I don't want to be left out."

I waited patiently, my fingers playing in the waistband of my boxers. I didn't drop them, not until she started to answer my next question. "Start from the beginning. Just what do you think you're being left out of?"

She let out a little moan when my movement flashed my pubic hair, my hip bones, the top of my dick. She started talking.

"I had no idea what you guys have been up to. Lily stayed home from our youth group and said she wasn't feeling well and wanted to go to bed early. I felt bad for her, so I brought her back a Sprite from the youth meeting and went up to her bedroom. We haven't had to share rooms since we were little, but we've never knocked before. So I didn't. I just walked in."

She blushed, but her eyes were riveted on my hand, which had begun stroking my cock up and down slowly. I stopped moving when she stopped talking.

"And?"

"And she was lying on her bed in her negligee, her legs spread open, playing with herself."

I stopped my hand again. "Rachel, you have to tell me all of it if you want what I think you want. No being dainty, that's rule number one for me, and for Lily, and for you too. I want to hear you say all the naughty words we aren't supposed to."

Rachel didn't hesitate this time, and I watched one hand start to slide across her leg and to the V between her legs. "She was fingering herself," she said. "Fingerfucking her pussy and moaning."

"Good girl. Your sister sure does like things shoved up her cunt," I smiled.

"Yeah, I've noticed that. I do too."

That was an unexpected answer. Maybe Rachel was more advanced than Lily. Hell, that was more than anything I would have even thought at her age. This was going to be even better than I thought.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I gasped and shut the door again."

"But you didn't leave, did you." It wasn't a question. In fact, I'd heard this story before. Lily had already told me what happened, but making Rachel tell it too just doubled my pleasure. And I wanted to see how well Lily had done loosening her twin up (not that Rachel seemed to need much prodding).

"No. I didn't leave. I stood outside the door and thought how good it felt when the shower spray hit my pussy. Sometimes I used to hold the handheld showerhead against my cunt. That's the first thing that ever made me cum. Did you know that?"

"No," I whispered. God, my sister was sexy. And brash. And apparently had been suffering under a burden of horniness for a while.

"I don't think Lily did either. I was always a little more free-spirited than she was." I gulped. Lily was the repressed sister? That little fuckwhore who sucked me off daily since our initial coupling and loved pulling my cum out of her pussy with her fingers so she could eat it? She was the tame one?

"So what did you do?"

"I opened the door again. Lily hadn't stopped. I don't know if she saw me the first time or not, but I slid inside the room and shut the door behind me. I watched her for a few minutes, and then she opened her eyes and saw me. She still didn't stop. She said, 'Sissy, I've got something to teach you.' And then she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them."

"Ooh," I said, my hand stroking my cock again. "That little girl loves fuckjuice."

Rachel smiled, and now her fingers were rubbing circles on her clit. "I know she does. I do too."

"Keep going," I said. "But stop touching yourself until I tell you you can."

Rachel stuck her lip out and pouted, but she moved her hands off of her pussy.

"Lily reached down," she said, "and that's when I saw she had a bottle of beer on the floor next to her. I was almost more surprised by that, since we'd never drunk before."

"That was my girlfriend's doing," I said. "April loves beer. And tequila. And weed. And molly."

"I haven't had any of that," Rachel said.

"Not yet anyway. Keep going."

"Well, she downed the beer, and then she sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed and told me to come over to her. So I did. And she asked if I was bothered by what she was doing. And I said I knew I should be, that Daddy would say it was wrong, but that she looked really happy. She smiled at me and said she wanted me to be happy too. And I said that sounded good."

Fuck I wish I had been there.

"She stood up and kissed me, Paul. Our tongues curling around each other, her hands on my hair. I put my hands around her waist, and one hand slipped under her negligee and felt her bare ass, and it was just like mine, but I'd never felt it from that angle, you know? It's a nice ass."

She turned around and showed me her ass, leaning forward at the waist to angle it back toward me. I slapped it-not hard, just enough to watch it jiggle, and she gave a little yip.

"It is a nice ass," I said. "I can't wait to defile it. Keep going."

"She pulled my shirt over my head and undid my bra, and I pulled her little negligee down, and we held each other again. Our tits pressed against each other, and I bent down and sucked her nipple in. She has such firm little nipples. So pink. Right?"

"Yeah. They're perfect to nibble on."

"I know. I weigh just a little more than she does, so my tits are a C cup. Bras are one of the few things we can't share. But other than that we're pretty identical. So the more we made out the more it felt like I was making out with myself. It was pretty hot, and I wanted to know what her pussy would taste like. So I pushed her down on the bed."

"I never knew you had this side to you," I said.

"I never told anyone."

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you? A nympho bitch. Does it bother you to hear me call you that?"

She shook her head. "No. I think I like it. Because it's true. I am a slut. And I felt ashamed for a long time, because I thought you and Lily were so perfect and righteous, not to mention Mom and Dad, that I didn't want you to think less of me. But here was my goody two shoes little sister fingering her cunt, making out with me, squeezing my tits. I knew I had a chance to finally let loose. To be the slut I'd been trying to repress for so long. Plus, you know, she's pretty hot."

"She looks just like you."

"I know. I think I'm pretty hot too. I masturbate looking in the mirror sometimes. I like to watch myself get off. I was thinking about recording it and blurring my face, uploading it to a porn site."

Jesus. My sister was full of surprises. "Why?"

"The thought of guys jerking off to me gets me wet. But I don't want to ruin Mom and Dad's image of me, so I can't do anything with the guys here."

"You can now," I said, my hand back on my cock. "At least with me. And, shit, with anyone else you want too. Fuck mom and dad."

She got a glint in her eye and said, "Well I wouldn't mind that." I wasn't sure if she was talking about fucking around with other guys . . . or with mom and dad.

"Keep talking, it's getting good. You can play with your pussy now, if you want. Enjoy it, you little cunt."

She smiled at the insult. She was so much easier than Lily had been. She wasn't just letting herself be drawn into our perverted world, she was running full steam toward it. She said, "I'd rather play with your dick. I've never felt one before."

To be so innocent and yet so fucking twisted already. I felt like the luckiest man on the planet to have the depraved sisters I did. I regretted so much not shoving my cock up their cunts two or three years earlier.

"Soon." I said, both to myself and to her.

"OK," Rachel went on, sitting down in the desk chair across from me. It was a big leather rolling chair, one my father had written numerous sermons in before he bought a new one and gave it to me. I was willing to bet it had never been used like Rachel was using it now. She sat with her ass on the edge of the seat, one leg on the ground, the other lifted up over the arm of the chair. She leaned back, one hand on her tits, the other circling her clit and rubbing her cunt while she continued the story.

"I'd watched a little Internet porn before-don't look so shocked-so I decided I wanted to surprise little Lily. She thought she was the bad girl, but I could be way more wicked. I licked her pussy with my tongue flat, and she shuddered and came within a minute. She'd primed herself, but I think having her identical twin go down on her was an extra turn on for her too. Her pussy tastes a little different than mine. Mine is a little sweeter, hers is a little muskier."

"You've tasted your pussy?" I asked.

She smiled, two fingers plunging inside her cunt, stretching her pink pussy lips as she fucked herself. Then she pulled her fingers out and sucked them into her mouth, a low moan escaping her lips. "Yeah," she said, "lots of times."

"Good little bitch," I said. "What then?"

" I pulled my shorts down, and my panties, and I crawled on top of her to kiss her again. I ground my cunt mound against hers, and that felt nice. She's sexy, and frankly, I'd wanted to fuck around with her for a long time."

"Jesus, why didn't you put the moves on one of us sooner? We could have been fucking all through school."

"I told you, I thought you were Mr. Church. It's not easy to fuck a sibling, you know?"

"I find it pretty easy, actually, sis. You're going to find out very soon. Tell me what happened next."

"Lily was moaning a lot, and I slipped down between her legs and started fingering her and eating her out more. My tongue was twirling around her clit while my fingers were inside her."

"How many fingers?"

"Two for a while, but eventually three. She's so tight. We both are. But my fingers weren't enough for her. So I grabbed the beer bottle."

My cock was leaking pre-cum like someone had left the faucet on, my hand slick as I stroked it. Rachel was a talented storyteller, and now she reached over on my desk and grabbed the thick Sharpie I used to make signs for church. She held it by the lid and started sliding the long body of the marker into her pussy as she spoke. Fuck it was hot.

"I took the bottle in my hand and swallowed the neck and head in my mouth, getting it wet with my spit, then I pulled it out and slowly shoved it up Lily's cunt. The little whore sat up to see what I was doing, and when she saw the beer bottle disappearing inside her she let out this low, high moan that I was sure Mom and Dad might hear. So I stuck my hand over her mouth and started working the bottle in and out of her pussy, fucking my naughty twin sister."

I groaned as she talked, watching the Sharpie disappear and reappear from her cunt. She pulled it out and put it in her mouth, then reinserted it up her snatch.

"I had the whole neck inside her and was starting to push the wider bottle in too-I can see it's about as big around as your thick monster there-when she squealed again, begging me to fuck her. I pulled the bottle out of her cunt and held it to her lips, forcing her to lick her juices off and suck the bottle like a dick. Then I pulled it out and shoved it in my pussy for a minute, just to see how it felt."

"How was it?"

"Cold, but I like being filled. I popped my cherry a few years ago with a hairbrush, and I have been shoving things up there ever since. Pens, markers, remotes, Dad's screwdriver handles. I fucked myself with your toothbrush once-the bristle side. Then I left it for you to use again."

"Jesus," I moaned. "Get over here and keep talking."

I pulled her off the chair and pushed her down onto the bed, kneeling between her legs. "If you're so used to having shit stuck up your cunt, see how you handle a real dick. But you have to finish the story or I'll stop and leave you gaping and wanting more."

"Fuck yes, Paul. I've been waiting for a thick dick since my tits started growing. I can't believe it's actually fucking happening."

I pressed my thick cockhead into the slick lips of her pussy, rubbing it up and down along her cunt lips. She was dripping wet, and so was my dick, and they slid together hotly, tickling my nerves and making me groan. With a grunt she bucked her hips up toward me, popping my cockhead inside.

"Come on, stud. Impale me on that thing. I can take it."

"You've never had a cock before, little sis. Just slow down. It'll happen. Now keep talking."

"Oooooh, God! Your cock is fucking delicious in my virgin cunt, big brother. Keep stretching me out. Fuck! OK, so I shoved the bottle back in her pussy and told her I wanted to watch her fuck herself-Oh FUCK- so I rolled back and - and watched her reach between her legs and work the bottle in and out. Her-JESUS YES- thighs were so wet, so I bent over and licked at them a little, and it wasn't fair because-FUCK-I wanted some too, so I went around to her side of the bed and straddled my legs over her head and shoved my cunt in her face. GOD FUCKING DAMN."

I let her stop talking for a moment to enjoy my cock, now seven inches deep inside her. I reached down and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Her tits were actually a great size. Bigger than Lily's, but still small enough to stay firm and high even on her back. I knew April would like them, even though they weren't as big as hers. I palmed the firm set with my hands, squeezing them lightly until Rachel said, "Harder." She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper inside, and I gripped her tits. I bottomed out, my balls pressing against her ass. After crossing the incest barrier with Lily, it was easy with Rachel, especially since she wanted it so much. There was no convincing, just two nasty, horny bodies that wanted to fuck. That we were siblings didn't matter at all, other than to heighten our arousal. I thrust into her again and again, listening to her moans. Fucking sexy little bitch. I rolled her over onto her belly and pulled her up by the waist so that her ass was in the air. I pushed back inside of her doggy style and pulled on her hair, arching her back. I only wished I could be in front of her to watch her tits bounce around with each thrust. I made do with reaching one hand under and grabbing a swaying boob.

"Come on, motherfucker," she hissed. Name calling clearly wasn't outside her wheelhouse. "Fucking deep dick my little hole. You're my first fuck, big brother. My first fucking cock inside this cunt. So fucking good. You feel so fucking good. Lily was right, this dick is addictive. I want you to stay inside me forever, bro. Fuck me till I can't see straight. Fuck me till cum is spilling out my throat! Fuck I'm cumming!"

Her whole ass and lower body contracted, and she made a sexy little hissing sound as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. "Ride it, sis," I said hoarsely. "Ride that wave. Cum on your brother's cock you dirty little bitch! You're going to be my little fucking cum bucket, aren't you, little sister? You're going to take this dick all day long, right, little sister slut?"

I slapped her ass and she squealed. "YES! GOD YES! Fuck, big brother! Your fucking brother cock is magic!"

I flipped her over again and, as soon as she was on her back, shoved my dick back inside. "Finish your fucking story, you dirty brother fucker. Tell me what else you did to your sister."

"We sixty-nined, and I licked her clit while I rammed her cunt with that bottle, Paul. I fucked her raw with that thing and then shoved my tongue in her pussy to lick up the juices. Come on, brother, fuck away at me. I want you to cum."

"I can't cum inside you, dumb bitch. Not till you're on the pill."

"Then let me taste it. Let me swallow your fucking jizz when you cum. Are you close? Are you ready to cum thinking about your twin sisters sixty-nining? Next time you can watch, brother. You can watch and we'll both fuck you. And you can bring April too. I want to see that fucktoy's fat fucking tits."

"Shit, Rachel, you like girls, don't you?"

"I like girls, I like boys, I like anything that makes me cum. And you're going to make me fucking cum again with that fuckstick if you keep angling it like that. Lily told me I should give myself to you and holy shit she was fucking right! JESUS! FUCK! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!"

As far as my sex life went, Rachel and I were just getting started. Nothing too crazy had happened with her, other than a little dirty talk. Oh, and the fact that my cock was buried in my sister. But we hadn't gotten too depraved yet. Her pussy was heavenly, and I wanted to spray it down with my jizz, just like I had with Lily after April had gotten her on the pill, but we were still practically in the warm up phase of fucking. The fuckbeast hadn't even gotten off his leash. She hadn't sucked me off. I hadn't eaten her out. I hadn't cum on her, or fed her my spunk, or gotten April to use her strap on, or pissed on her, or choked her, or otherwise degraded her. Soon, I knew, I would fuck her ass, and once I got April and Lily back together, we'd find some amazing new ways to be creative, but for now it was pretty straightforward fucking, and we were both loving it.

And then right as I got ready to cum, as Rachel rolled off the bed and got on her knees on the floor in front of me, mouth open wide, and right as my jizz began to fly, the bedroom door opened and my father walked in on us.

He shouted, "Oh sweet Jesus!" as he saw what was happening and as my cum exploded. It didn't land in Rachel's mouth-dammit Dad!-since my sister turned to the distraction at the door. Instead it hit her hair, coating her silky, dark locks. Rachel, bold as she may have been, was shocked to have our father catch her like this, and she grabbed a sheet off the bed and pulled it across her, sitting on her ass with her back up against the bed.

My cock was still firing while all this happened. Thick ropes of cum splattering Rachel's shoulder and then, when she moved, just firing into the air and onto the carpet.

Dad's mouth was a shocked O as she watched my jizzplosion. He stared at Rachel, still trying to pull the blanket over her breasts, and whispered, "Sinners!" And then he backed out of the room and disappeared. Rachel and I looked at each other.