Lightgirl's First Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop playing around and suck it already." Umbras rude voice ordered her.

She really didn't want to, but reluctantly took his penis in her mouth and started noisily sucking on it.

It didn't taste as bad as she had expected, but maybe that was just because she couldn't taste anything over the strawberry of her own saliva. Putting in an effort, she took him as deep as she could without gagging.

Still not satisfied Umbra started giving her pointers in a rude demanding tone.

"Take it deeper whore, and use your tongue more. Fondle my balls with your hands. Moan for me."

Samantha did her best to follow his instructions. She felt the dick in her mouth start to twitch but before she could bring him to cum he pushed her off.

"Not bad for your first time. You'll make a nice slut when Matter's done with you." He said, before ordering her to lie on her back and to spread her legs.

He kneeled before Samantha and aligned his cock with her sopping wet pussy.

He slid into the her unresisting hole easily and started pumping away in a steady rhythm.

A moan escaped Samantha. Sucking his dick had gotten her bothered, and him sawing in and out of her wet pussy felt so good. Her body was rocked every time his hips slammed into her, her huge tits wobbling in response.

A light taste of blueberries invaded her mouth and it took Samantha's addled mind a while to figure out it was her sweat, that had dripped on her lips from the workout before and the rough fucking now.

Umbra got faster and faster, jackhammering her pussy while she could only take it and moan for him.

Suddenly he gripped her hips and pulled her close, as he bottomed out and without warning shot his seed deep inside her.

Satisfied he pulled out, a little torrent of semen chasing his dick. She hadn't come yet. He didn't care.

"Y-you came inside. I can't get pregnant." Samantha stammered.

"Matter assured me you wouldn't. Not until he says so." Umbra answered, then he put his clothes back on and left without another word.

"Fine then asshole. Leave. I didn't want you to make me cum anyway." Samantha mumbled when she was sure he wouldn't hear her anymore.

Still horny but at least glad she wouldn't get pregnant, Samantha slid her fingers into her creampied pussy and started masturbating. She slid her fingers over her folds and marvelled at how wet they were. Before today she had never been this wet, not even after cumming.

She slid two fingers into her channel while rubbing her clit furiously with her thumb.

Her other hand started exploring the sensations her new tits provided her. Her own fingers felt wonderful on her naked flesh. She experimentally pinched a nipple and gasped in response.

They were definitely more sensitive than before.

After the fucking she had received, it didn't take long for her to climax. She moaned into her pillow as her pussy quivered around her fingers, releasing a torrent of cherry flavoured fluid onto her sheets.

She wanted to just keep lying down and rest, but decided she had to take a shower first. The water was warm and relaxing. She cleaned herself of the sweat and the other fluids on her body taking special care to wash all of Umbras cum out of her pussy.

The water from the showerhead felt so good on her engorged pussy, that she could only barely stop herself from masturbating again.

"Dammit what's wrong with me? I'm not normally such a slut."

She finished her shower and sank back into her bed, exhausted. She wondered what they would have in store for her tomorrow and resolved herself -whatever it was, she wouldn't give up. She would win a salvation point tomorrow and nothing they could to her would stop her.

Lightgirl slowly drifted into sleep, the taste of strawberries still on her tongue.

END OF PART 2

12