Lighting The Blue Touch-Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latimer
latimer
104 Followers

"Come on darling, stand up."

He climbs to his feet, and I almost do a double-take when I see the front of his trousers.

"Now you look incredible too." My hand is cautiously moving towards his bulge.

Fortunately for him, his trousers are fairly loose because I think he would have collapsed if what was straining at the zip had been confined in tight jeans.

"Clare is this alright?" he asks, as my hand begins to make contact with his trousers. An element of doubt and fear clouds his beautiful eyes.

"Yes my love – it's what I've dreamed of." My voice is starting to break. I kiss him again, and begin to stroke his cock through his trousers. It feels like iron. And it feels enormous.

Simon reaches behind me and unhooks my bra with surprising dexterity. I let go of his cock for a moment to let the bra slip to the floor, and then stroke him again, my hand edging along his thickness, which is stretching off towards his hip.

Simon's hand is moving up my rib cage and gently cupping my left breast. His fingers pinch one of my long nipples, and suddenly a current seems to run through my body, and below I feel a surge of moisture. I shudder and gasp into his mouth.

"Are you OK?" he asks anxiously, stepping back slightly.

"Yes my darling," I reassure him, "When you touched me, it was like an electric shock. Oh I love you so much."

"Oh Clare, I love you," he gasps, stepping forward and resuming the kiss.

"Simon," I whisper, breathlessly. "My legs are shaking, I need to sit down. Come on, let's go the bedroom."

We walk through the house hand in hand. I pass familiar objects, familiar paintings. I'm in a dream. I never thought this day would come. Not even in my dirtiest night time fantasies.

In my bedroom I turn to face him. He switches on the bedside light and I slip off my soaking panties. I sit down on the edge of the bed. He's staring at the space between my legs. I trimmed myself neatly earlier that evening.

Knowingly, I open my legs.

"Come here Simon."

He stepped forwards, and I began to address his bulge.

"So, is this big thing what made you physically incompatible when you tried to make love to Sarah?" I ask, beginning to undo his belt, and then his button.

"Yes," Simon says, his face darkening, "It was too big."

"I thought so."

"I don't want to hurt you Clare. I love you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, darling." My hand is on his zipper. "We'll go very slowly, and very gently. She's a young girl. You need someone with some experience."

I pull down the zip, which is difficult because of the large distortion. He moves his hands down and pulls his trousers off his hips.

I think I know what to expect, but even so I'm surprised, as his bulge is exposed.

"God, it looks incredible," I gasp.

In his tight white underpants a huge thick ridge runs off to his left and out past his hip. It's straining so much at the material it looks painful. I hook my thumbs under the waistband and begin to pull them down. It's not that easy. His cock lurches, and with a sudden spring, it's free.

It sticks out, like a great shaking arm. It's very long, but what I notice first is its incredible thickness, and the ridges and veins running along its length. It pulses, as it surges with blood.

I pull his pants down further and Simon steps back slightly to take his trousers and pants off. He bends down to pull off his socks, and I lean back on the bed on my arms, gazing at the God-like creature in front of me, as he straightens up.

He looks worried, probably at the dumfounded expression on my face.

"Is it OK?" he asks, "I know I look like some sort of freak..."

"Oh no, Simon, no! Don't say that. It's amazing. It's superb. It's incredible."

I was almost out of breath, my chest heaving. "I've never seen anything like it before. You're beautiful... perfection..."

He smiles now, embarrassed, and I can see the beginnings of some pride in his eyes. He looks down at his body as if seeing it for the first time. He's tall and muscular, his chest is broad and his stomach is flat and defined.

Christ, I'm thinking, you could sell tickets to see this.

Thin dark hairs curl across his torso. His skin has a golden quality to it, and he seems to be studying his cock, which is now pointing right at me, filling, thickening and lengthening with steady jerking motions. At first it hangs down with the weight, but the great head swells more, and slowly it jerks up past the horizontal. It's like the erection of some great crane.

I beckon him forwards with my finger.

He takes a step, his cock bridging the gap between us.

I reach forward and my hand touches its head, and slowly begins to stroke back towards its root. He moves closer still, groaning.

I try to close my hand around it, but my fingers won't meet. Not even close. It is as thick as my wrist.

I bend down and give it a little kiss on the head. Pre-cum is oozing from the end.

"So huge..." I breathe as I nuzzle the head with my mouth and cheek. I can smell his wonderful aroma. He is dripping with pre-cum.

"How big is it?" I ask, looking up at him, my eyes wide. I am shaking with lust and nervousness.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, I really want to know."

"Well, I'm not sure," he hesitates, playing for time. He seems at last to be appreciating his size.

"Oh come on Simon, you must have measured this enormous thing."

"OK. It's a little over nine inches long, although it might even be a bit bigger right now. I'm not sure I've ever been quite as turned on before as I am now."

I shake my head in amazement. I've always thought measurements like that aren't possible, just the silly boasting of porn. But I'm seeing living proof. With both my hands on it now, it seems to be at its full extent, and is so hard, it's throbbing as I push it against his stomach. It points up to his rib cage, reaching way past his navel. His big balls, which were hanging low before, are now tight and tucked up and seem to be moving all on their own.

I lean forward and began to kiss its head.

Simon groans, louder now.

Opening my mouth I try to take its head in, but he's so big my jaw quickly begins to ache. I kiss down its length, while rubbing both hands up and down.

"Come on, my love, lie down here," I say, and we fall onto the bed. I roll on top, smothering him in kisses across his chest.

"Clare," he groans, and I pull myself up and we kiss again, open mouthed, tongues duelling, saliva dripping. It's getting hot, and wet, and dirty. Our open mouths are crushed together. His hands begin to move across my body, slipping between us, rubbing down towards my cunt.

"Oh Simon," I groan, as his finger enters my groove. I am thick with my juices and he traces his finger upwards until he finds my hard clit.

With just one touch, I shudder and began to pant. I roll off him and lay on my back, my legs spread wantonly. "Do it again," I gasp, so he does, running his finger up and down to my clit. "Oh," I groan again, as his fingers began to move like a violinist's. He repeats the motion again and again, becoming more forceful.

"Gently," I beg, mouth open, "Like a feather." And he eases off, teasingly running his finger in the most gentle of movements. As his finger reaches my clit, he circles it over and over again barely touching.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" My legs are starting to shake.

He grows a little bolder as my gasps began to intensify, and he slips one finger into me, and tickles my clit with the other.

I go off like a rocket. "Ahhhh...." I shriek, and my liquid floods against his fingers.

My gasps continue for a while. I lie writhing on my back beside him.

He leans back on his side smiling, as I slowly recover.

"My darling.... Where did you learn to do that?"

"Right here," he smiles, "Right now. You just taught me..."

"Incredible.... Your touch, it's like an angel..."

"I can think of something else to do now," he replies, smiling again, starting to kiss his was down my stomach. He's certainly an eager student now.

"Oh you wouldn't... would you?"

"I would... and I will..."

His mouth is reaching the closely trimmed hairs.

Simon pauses at my entrance, and breathes deeply through his nose as if he's sniffing roses. My scent seems to be overwhelming for him. He gently kisses my clit, and then parting my lips, he slips his tongue inside.

"Oh, Simon..." I cry, as he licks me, lapping up my copious juices. He moves his tongue back to my clit and repeats the circular motion from before, with the tip of his tongue barely touching. He brings a finger back and starts to stroke me down there, as his tongue thrums across my clit.

I'm getting the shakes again. Not again, I'm thinking, not so soon. I've never orgasmed again so quickly before. I think I'm going to pass out. My body judders and jerks, like a fish out of water. I've lost control of my faculties. My eyes are screwed tight shut, and below I feel another wave of wetness build and build, and then splash across Simon's fingers and his tongue, as he laps furiously.

Slowly my vision begins to return, and I look at him, lying on his side, head propped up on his hand, gazing at me.

"I've just been staring at your nipples," he says, "They're amazing. Look at them. They're so long. And so sexy."

With difficulty I lift my head up, and look. They are indeed at full extent, reaching for the ceiling. I've never seen them looking longer.

"I've noticed them many times," he says, "It's one of the first things about you I started to notice when I began to see you differently, sexually I mean. They make you look really hot."

I clear my throat, finding my voice again.

"When did you first notice me, sexually?" I ask. I want to confirm my suspicions.

"Oh, I guess about two years ago. Several of my friends kept going on about how you were the hottest mum, much to my embarrassment. I think they've all ogled your nipples."

I'm blushing now.

"I started to realise then that you weren't just my Mum, but you were also a beautiful mature woman, who was so graceful, and so kind and loving."

"But you were also drop dead gorgeous!" he adds, with a laugh. "It was a pretty confusing time for me. I had a lot of mixed up thoughts."

"But I never thought this would happen."

"Neither did I."

"I dreamed about it, many times, in my room, you know while doing my thing," he nods down to his huge cock, lying like a bat across the bed.

"Doing your thing?" I smile, leaning towards him, stroking it again. I'm starting to recover for the next round. "Your thing is a marvel of nature. It must be some sort of world record. Has it always been this big?"

"Well, I don't think it was when you used to bath me as a baby," he laughs.

"No, although, come to think of it, I think I did wonder even back then." I'm laughing too. "It was a bit bigger than those of other boy babies I saw. One of my friends even made a remark about it one day."

"You're kidding," he says with a laugh.

"When did it start to get so big?"

"About two or three years ago, I suppose," he says, "I realised I was bigger than other boys I saw, and I started to get self-conscious. It got pretty awkward in the changing rooms. That's when I stopped swimming, and playing sports. I didn't want to be the butt of jokes."

"And I was worried about what girls might think. And then that experience with Sarah, and one or two others, confirmed my worst fears."

"You know I've read a fair amount of porn, and I was thinking that these people who write this stuff about massive cocks don't have a clue what it's really like. I thought I might have to live a life of abstinence."

"Oh darling you shouldn't worry about that," I reassure him, "Believe me, it's a gift. I think it's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, certainly the most impressive."

"Oh, seen a lot, have you?" he teases.

"I've seen enough. I did have a life before your dad, you know."

I stroke him back and forth.

"Simon, your size is an enormous turn on, if you excuse the pun. But it's you that I love."

"But I can't imagine what you are going to do to me with it."

"Talking of which..." he says, and starts to move towards me, his eyebrows raised, with a questioning look.

"Yes, I want you... I want you to make love to me," I say, all doubts long gone from my mind, "But let's take it really slow. Be as gentle as you were before."

"I will," he says, as he climbs between my legs. I reach down and grasp it, pulling him up towards me. I am once again struck by its heaviness.

I lie it down on top of my cunt. Its broad length lies across my stomach reaching towards my breasts.

"God, look at it," I gasp, "Where is at all going to go?"

He moves back, positioning the big head at the entrance to my womb, rubbing it up and down, covering it with my juices and his own. Fortunately I'm dripping wet.

He pauses, looking at me intently. "Are you sure you want this Clare? I love you whether we do this or not."

I push myself up and kiss him deeply, in love with his thoughtfulness.

"I want it more than anything."

"Me too..."

"Push... gently... my love...."

He pushes, and I reach down and open my lips wide with my hands. I am very wet, and the head begins to slip inside slowly. But I can feel the resistance. I can feel myself opening wider, ever wider, stretching inexorably.

He pushes on, and the hard ridge of the head edges inside. He pauses. I breathe deeply, forcing myself to relax. I have to admit, it is painful. It feels like I'm being split in two. But I try not to show it on my face.

"God, it feels amazing," I gasp, "It's so big, so wide. How much is in there?"

I look down, and groan when I see it's almost all still poised outside.

"God it already feels like you're in about six inches!" I say. "OK, let me breathe, let me concentrate..."

He waits a few moments. I can feel the head throbbing. I nod him on.

He pushes again, and more of his great wide shaft begins to edge inside. I gasp again, and my legs start to shake again, as I feel the huge thickness of him part my inner walls.

"Wait," I gasp, as I begin to convulse again. I've never experienced anything like it.

"Are you OK?" he asks, starting to look worried.

I nod and smile, forcing myself to look calm. I don't want him to think he's hurting me.

"Go on, my love... gently..."

Despite the tight fit though, my juices are gushing inside. It feels incredible, as he moves again, slowly sinking into me, pushing on, deeper and deeper, wider and wider. God, will it never end?

Eyes screwed shut, I make myself relax, and start to feel the benefit. It's no longer this odd sensation of pain and pleasure. Now it's just the most intense feeling of fullness, and I experience waves of emotion as I realise that this is my son, returning to the place where he was born.

"Oh my love," I cry, and desperately kiss his face. Our lips lock. And we kiss again, open mouthed, spit drooling, eyes tight shut, and still I feel the great relentless invader advance in little in-out movements.

He stops. I feel his pelvis against mine. His cock head is lodged firmly against my cervix.

"Is that it?"

He nods.

"God... you feel so huge... never felt anything like it."

He smiles, not so worried now, and we kiss again, as he lies there lodged so deep inside me. His bulk is gloriously heavy on top of me and his cock is throbbing and pulsing inside.

"I love you Clare. I love you." He's kissing me again and again.

I open my mouth. "Can you see it coming out of my throat?"

He begins to move his hips back. I feel his grooves and the ridges all over again. He pulls ever further back and then reverses his course again.

"We're doing it," he grins, "We're really doing it..."

He's relentless, endless, but gentle. We start to achieve a rhythm. On his outward retreats I can feel my insides clinging to his thick shaft, pulling, then pushing, pulling, then pushing.

I'm kissing his open mouth, eyes mostly shut, but glimpsing him now and then, his face inches from me, sweat beading his brow. I'm smelling his warm heat, his rapid breath washing across me.

I don't know where I am being transported to, but it's not of this world. I'm getting increasingly light headed. I can feel my juices flowing. Time stops. I'm becoming completely out of control. I can feel his great cock ploughing in an out, his rhythm becoming faster. I'm jabbering wordless noises. I feel like I'm starting to float. I can hear cries, shouts, gasps, groans, shrieks.

Is that really me, making all that noise?

I feel like I'm somewhere near the ceiling, looking down at the scene below. I can see his broad back glistening with sweat, his muscular buttocks rising and falling, his huge cock being absorbed, impossibly, into her body. Her head is flailing, her hair trailing. Her arms are thrashing across his back, across the bed.

The noises she's making.

I begin to descend again, back into the hot cauldron of pleasure. My whole body seems to be liquid, and I feel like I'm about to pour out of my cunt in a wave.

I'm building. I'm building. I'm almost there.

"Aaaghhhhhh," the flood begins. And Simon is groaning and gasping now too. I've almost forgotten him in my delirium.

"Clare," he gasps, thrusting so deeply inside and holding there. I can feel his cock expanding, pulsing, and flooding.

I let the wave carry me away.

I'm gone. I'm in heaven. I'm dead.

Minutes pass. I begin to come round. There's the heady smell of our sex, the wetness of our fluids and the weight of his body.

Simon is stirring. He rolls off me and we lie on our sides facing each other. Some of his cock has slipped out of me, but some of it is still inside, thick and turgid, pulsing occasionally.

I wipe his plastered hair from his face.

"Are we going to Hell?" I ask quietly, I think to myself. Have I ruined my son? Screwed him up mentally? God I must be a terrible mother.

"For me it was heaven," he says. I must have said something out loud. "How can love be wrong?"

We're silent. Conflicting feelings are running through my mind. But one thing I'm sure of.

"I've never felt anything like it before," I say, "It was the most incredible experience of my life. I love you so much Simon."

"I love you," he whispers back.

"God I was helpless back then. What did you do to me? It feels like I'm lying in a puddle. I think I might have squirted. I've never done that before."

"Did you? Wow," he says.

"Go and get a towel. I think there's going to be even more of a flood," I say, with a laugh.

He pulls away and rolls off the bed. I reach down and plug the dam with my hands. I feel tender. He stands there for a moment, looking down at me. His cock is semi hard, glistening, still flushed with blood, and standing at almost ninety degrees to his body. It's still absolutely enormous. His pubic hairs are wet, really wet.

I roll over and sit on the edge of the bed, clutching myself. There's a large wet stain on the sheets. "Go on," I urge, smiling back at him and laughing to myself.

He returns from the bathroom with a towel, his thick cock swinging between his legs. It is softer now. Roger was right. It did hang way down between his legs.

I stand up on wobbly legs and holding the towel to me, start to walk to the bathroom. The fluid is dripping out of me into the towel.

"God, there's so much of it. What were you trying to do, drown me?" I laugh again, incredulously.

"I could say the same of you," he fires back, nodding back at the dishevelled, soaked bed.

I turn my head and flash him a devilish smile.

I sit on the toilet, watching our co-mingled fluids drip into the bowl.

He follows me in and sits on the edge of the bath.

"Was it really your first time?"

latimer
latimer
104 Followers