Lightning Crashes Ch. 05

Story Info
Tanner and Collin learn more about each other.
865 words
4.38
20.8k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Collin had never felt so comfortable on a first date with someone before. Throughout dinner and drinks, he listened to Tanner tell him about his life and about the sexual odyssey that had brought him to San Francisco. He was very surprised to learn that Tanner was married but understood what he was going through. He was willing to overlook that because he felt that there was something deeper here. A possibility of a relationship, a possibility that he wasthe one. He knew that Tanner felt it as intensely as he did and that knowledge made him want the ex-boxer even more.

Tanner forked medium-well steak into his mouth but barely tasted it. He couldn't believe that he was sitting across from Collin. In fact, he had been afraid that he wouldn't be at the club but his heart soared when he saw him on the podium. And now, they were together, having a quiet dinner and talking. Tanner was shocked to find out that Collin was an artist and a famous one at that. His artwork graced one of the conference rooms in the law office and Tanner knew that the partners had paid almost $10,000 for one of the paintings. He wondered why someone as handsome as Collin was alone.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Too hard to find one that's not interested in either my money or my face." He paused to chew on a forkful of salad. "I don't want to be someone's boy toy."

"I wouldn't, either, but I'll never have that problem."

"What, are you kidding? You're one of the most handsome men I've ever seen!"

"You don't have to say that, Collin."

"I'm not just saying it, Tanner." He reached across and let his fingertips follow the line of his damaged eyebrow. "I love your flaws. They add character to you."

"I've always thought that they made me ugly."

"Not at all." Collin leaned closer. "And if we weren't in this restaurant, I'd show you just how much they turn me on."

"I'd like to see that." Tanner whispered back huskily.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Over Tanner's protests, Collin paid the bill and they got back into the Mustang. Collin turned to Tanner, reaching over and touching his face and bit his bottom lip when Tanner licked, then bit his pal, sending shivers through his body. "Listen, I just want to tell you this before we do anything ... "

Tanner put his fingers against Collin's mouth, quieting him, then tracing the shape of his lips. "I know what you're going to say. And thank you for offering."

"I mean it."

"I know." Collin kissed Tanner again, really taking the time to taste him and memorize his special taste. "Do we need to stop by the hotel?"

"Why?" Tanner murmured against his mouth.

"Because I expect you to spend the night." Collin searched his eyes. "Is that too much for you?"

"No." Tanner grinned. "I guess I just didn't think about that."

"Worried about your wife?"

"A little, but I can leave a message at the desk for her to call my cell."

"Perfect. Let's get going."

It took less than forty minutes for them to swing by Tanner's hotel, pick up his bags and head over to Collin's townhouse. On the way, they stopped to pick up some wine and some tapas to enjoy later and it was this bag that Collin grabbed when they alighted from the car. He opened the door and hung the keys on the peg, then turned to key the code into the alarm panel.

"The code's 1611." Tanner looked at Collin, who blushed furiously. "Just in case you need to know."

Tanner nodded, smiling at the trust that Collin had just given him and followed him into the house. "This is a nice place, Collin."

"It was the first thing I bought. I'm glad you like it." Tanner watched Collin move about the space, putting the groceries away and pouring glasses of wine for them. "Come here. Let me give you a tour." Toting the bottle, Collin led Tanner through the house, showing him the fireplace, the dining room, the den and the enclosed rear patio. "Ready to go upstairs?"

"Yeah." Tanner answered with confidence but trembled with the fear of the unknown. The sight of Collin's denim-clad ass swaying inches from his face didn't help, either. They reached the upstairs hallway and Collin showed him the office, the spare bedroom and finally, the master suite with its tasteful furniture and a small balcony that overlooked the studio.

"I usually spend a lot of time in there." Collin moved up behind Tanner, who stood looking down at the building. He bent and kissed his neck, drawing a soft moan from Tanner. "But I'd rather be in here, making love to someone." Collin turned Tanner in his arms, briefly searching his eyes before capturing his soft mouth in a kiss. He shivered when he felt Tanner's body mold to his and the sweetness in his submission brought Collin's cock to full hardness in seconds flat. He looked down into Tanner's innocent eyes and wondered,Is he the one?

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers