Lightning Crashes Ch. 08

Story Info
Collin and Tanner make love.
773 words
4.66
22.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Stomachs filled and cocks soft, Collin and Tanner crawled into the big bed and snuggled against each other. Sleep followed and they dozed comfortably, arms around each other and Collin was the first to awaken, a smile immediately coming to his face when he looked down at Tanner. His thick, black hair was splayed across Collin's shoulder and his face was angelic in repose, long lashes covering his beautiful eyes and his mouth softly pursed. He reached down and lightly touched his top lip, pausing to feel the warm sweep of breath across his finger then let the tip drift over his fat bottom lip.

When he looked back up, he realized that Tanner's eyes were open and he bent down, pressing his lips to his. Their tongues slid together softly, mouths opening wider in an effort to get closer and Collin pushed himself down so that their faces were level, wrapping his hands around Tanner's ass. His moan fired Collin's blood and he rolled Tanner onto his back, flexing his hips so that their cocks rubbed together, sending tingles through both of them.

Tanner couldn't think. He wanted to feel Collin inside him and he couldn't think of anything else he wanted as much. He opened his legs, tilting his hips up and gasped when Collin's finger found its way into his ass hole, opening him up with a lover's gentle touch. Two fingers, then three joined the first and Tanner found himself holding onto Collin's arms, trembling with need, his cock rock hard and constantly dribbling pre-cum. Finally, Collin added a fourth, moving slowly and Tanner came almost immediately, his cum spurting out and covering their bellies.

Collin bent and kissed him, using the extra time to rub his slick pre-cum against Tanner's still-clutching hole before moving himself into position. He pulled back and looked down into Tanner's eyes. When he nodded, Collin felt a thrill of pleasure surge through his body and he pressed kisses all over Tanner's face, pausing the longest when he found his mouth again. Slowly, gently, he pushed forward, easing the head of his cock into Tanner's body, hoping that there was no pain and only pleasure.

Tanner whimpered, shaking with pain until the head breached his opening, then relaxing and shivering again when the silky shaft pushed farther into him, stopping only when Collin's wiry pubes scraped against his ass. It felt so good that he raised his legs and took Collin even deeper into his body. Collin grunted softly, then began to move, his mouth hovering over Tanner's as they shared a breath. The first stroke burned like fire but the second sent a tingle of rapture through him unlike anything he'd ever experienced.

"Collin!" The sound of his name on Tanner's lips brought him in for another deep kiss and he moved slightly, grazing Tanner's prostate and making him scream in joy. Collin pushed in again and again, loving the way Tanner's hands gripped his ass, pulling him deeper and the breathy whimpers that escaped him each time he buried his cock in his ass. He bent and bit Tanner's neck as his hand snaked between them and began to stroke Tanner's cock.

Tanner closed his eyes, a lump forming in his throat as he felt himself floating away. Every inch of his skin was tingling and a quiver had begun in his stomach, spreading out to every limb and spiking when Collin grazed his prostate again and again. His cock leaped in Collin's fist, growing with each stroke and before he could stop himself, he was cumming, shooting all over his belly and Collin's hand.

Tanner's release triggered Collin's and he slid home one final time, emptying his load into his lover. He lifted his face and saw tears on Tanner's cheeks, touching his jaw. Tanner's eyes opened and connected with Collin, more tears brimming and streaking down his cheeks.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes." Tanner whispered, half-smiling. "I'm so happy."

"Really?" Collin pulled out slowly, holding Tanner tightly against him and kissing his face. "I didn't hurt you."

"No. Not at all." Tanner shivered as an aftershock ran down his spine. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making it everything that I thought it would be and more."

Collin settled Tanner against him and wrapped the covers around them, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. His tears ran silently as Tanner slipped off into sleep, his heart breaking into pieces. He now knew without a doubt that he was in love with Tanner and he wondered what the hell he was going to do with a married man.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers