Lights, Camera, Action!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was stunned. She was trying to wrap her brain around what he had just said when he impatiently repeated, "I said....put your pussy in my mouth."

Alex arched her hips toward him as he dipped his head. He stopped, mouth achingly close to her wanton slit. She could feel his hot breath on her lips. He looked up directly into her eyes again as he slowly and deliciously licked up the length of her folds, stopping just before he touched her clit. He wanted to tease her, make her beg for him to fuck her. His cock throbbed at the thought of this. He licked her slit again slowly. He used his tongue to part her lips and found her hard nub. Alex gasped and grabbed him by the hair.

"Mmmmmmmm," Tim growled into her pussy.

He flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit slowly, then quickly, then slowly again, driving her crazy. He kept building her orgasm this way then backing off until she thought she couldn't take any more. Just as she was close to the edge again, Tim slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy and stroked her walls until she came with a shuddering climax, lights exploding behind her eyes.

Alex collapsed, chest heaving. She had never felt truly spent after an orgasm until this moment. When she could open her eyes again, there he was, eyebrows arched grinning devilishly at her.

"That was amazing.....truly amazing," Alex managed to squeak out.

"Oh, did you think I was done with you, love?"

Alex knew Tim hadn't cum yet but didn't know if she had any strength left to do anything but lay there in a puddle.

"Just relax for a minute and watch," he said, sexily.

Tim sat back on his heels and took his cock in his hand. He began slowly stroking it. Alex could tell how highly aroused he was. He looked in her eyes while he touched himself, then at her pussy, then back to her eyes. It was as if he didn't know which was more sexy to look at, this beautiful pussy in front of him that he was about to fuck or those deep emerald eyes he kept getting lost in. He leaned forward and touched the head of his cock to Alex's clit.

"Oh my God," Alex gasped.

He slid his cock back and forth up and down her slit, then in circles on her clit. Alex didn't think she was capable of having another orgasm like the first but she had been wrong before. Tim pushed just the head of his cock into her wet, waiting cunt. He gasped in shock at her smallness.

"My, my. What a nice, tight little pussy you have," Tim growled.

Alex thought he sounded like the big, bad wolf. He looked like it too, his lips parted, showing just his bottom teeth. The light glinted off his canines. In one swift movement, he pulled his hips back and thrust all the rest of the way into her. The muscles of her pussy contracted until she got used to his size inside of her. He waited patiently for her to adjust and then began slowly fucking her. His cock slid easily in and out of her wetness. She was so tight he felt like she was milking him of everything he had. Alex felt another orgasm building.

"Oh! Uh! Tim," she yelped in pleasure with every forward thrust.

She felt a sudden emptiness as he pulled out of her. He grabbed her, flipped her over roughly and entered her again from behind. He was hammering into her now, thighs slapping against hers, his balls slapping against her clit pushing her closer. His fingers were digging into the sensitive flesh of her hips with a delicious pain. She lunged forward into a pillow from exhaustion. Tim curled over her back so he could whisper in her ear while he continued thrusting in and out of her.

"Do you like this? Hmmm? Do you like me fucking you like this," Tim pushed her.

"Yes! Oh God yes! Harder, please," Alex begged.

Tim pulled her back up on her hands and knees and pumped as hard and fast as he could. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and knew he was seconds from cumming. He reached around and found Alex's clit again. He rubbed it expertly as their orgasms built together. Finally, neither could wait any longer.

"Ahhh Tim," Alex screamed as her pussy began spasming in another earth-shattering orgasm. That's all Tim needed to push him over the edge. He thrust forward one last time and stayed there while he shot his cum in wave after wave deep inside of her. They both collapsed in a heap, arms and legs intertwined. Alex lay there wondering after such a mind-blowing sexcapade, what could possibly be the first thing one of them would say to break the silence. As if on cue, Tim leaned up on one elbow, looked down at her smiling and said, "Well, I guess you're going to have to do my makeup all over again."

FIN

12