Lights, Camera & Plenty of Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that really all you?" as she rubbed the growing bulge in his pants.

"Yep! Sorry if you're disappointed."

"Disappointed?" Mary said laughing, "I can't wait to see it."

Jim stood up from the stool and undid his pants. Mary pulled them down past his hips. She reached inside the waistband of his shorts and grabbed hold of his cock.

"Oh my god!" Mary pulled his shorts down exposing his cock. "You're huge!"

"It's not that big." Jim said.

"Yes it is. It's the biggest cock I have ever seen. Well, at least in real life."

"Real life?"

"Well, I've seen some of the actors, the porno guys."

"Ah! Okay." Jim replied, "How do I compare?"

"Not bad. Lex is better."

"Lex?" Jim asked.

"Yeah!" Mary replied, "Lex. He's the black porn star with the big dick. Oh! You're fine, I just mean…"

"Okay, okay. I get the message. But how many times have you fucked Lex?"

"I haven't." Mary said proudly. "Not that I wouldn't."

"Well then, I'm one up on Lex."

"Not yet you're not."

Now I was really tempted to bust in on them. "Shit!", she never propositioned me like that, not in the 24 years I have known her. But my curiosity was getting the better of my anger. Ten to one she'll chicken out. I'll bet she plays around a little while but when it gets to be time to put up or shut up, she backs down.

I was wrong. Mary stroked Jim's cock for a while while they kissed. Then she pulled away and leaned over lifting his cock with one hand and lowering her head down to his cock. She licked the head of it. I once again checked the camera to make sure it was running okay. It was.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was my wife, my white wife, ready to blow this black guy. This is the same wife that always said she could never have sex with a black guy. Okay, so maybe she was going to blow him, but I still bet she won't fuck him.

Mary knelt down in front of Jim as she pulled his pants down to his ankles. He leaned against the bar, my bar. Mary slid his cock in and out of her mouth as she slid her hands up and down his shaft. I tried to zoom in to get some video of her wedding ring on her white hand stroking this big black cock.

"Just use your mouth, baby. Just your mouth.", Jim said to her seductively.

Mary lowered her hands. She raised her skirt and was obviously playing with herself. That was the first time I had noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. 'That slut!', I thought to myself. There were times I asked her not to wear panties when we went out. She always refused to go out pantyless saying she felt like a slut when she didn't wear any.

Here this guy was fucking my wife's mouth. He had hold of her braid and was holding her head still as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Although she looked restrained, I could tell she liked what he was doing. She gave no resistance to his dominance.

She fingered herself to one orgasm and suddenly pulled her head away from him allowing his cock to fall from her mouth.

"Jim, I'm sorry. I can't do this."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm married. I can't do this to my husband." Mary straightened her wedding and engagement rings on her finger.

"Wait a minute. You've already sucked my dick. Why worry about it now?"

"I know, but I can't do it. I'm sorry." Mary stood up and took a drink of her tequila.

"That's okay. I understand. I'd rather not do it if you're afraid."

"It's not that I'm afraid. I just can't do it."

"If you're not afraid, what is it?"

"I'm married. I'm happily married."

"If you're happily married, why would you want to do this in the first place?"

"I don't know. I guess it's just like you said, there's a difference between making love and fucking, right."

"If it's just fucking, then why are you worried about it? Haven't you ever cheated on your husband?"

I was really interested in hearing her answer to that question.

"Yes! Yes I have cheated on him. But he knew about it each time."

"Was it sex or making love?"

"Sex… I mean… well, the one time I thought it was making love."

"How many times have you cheated on him?"

"Not that many."

"How many is not many? Six, twelve, a hundred?"

"No, no, no. Not a hundred. Maybe between 6 and 12. I don't exactly keep count."

Jim held his cock out, "Mary, just think about this dick sliding in and out of your pussy. You've probably never had a dick this big. I'll bet you've never had a black dick either. Think about how good it would feel."

He was trying to hypnotize her.

"I know Jim. But…"

Jim reached out and gently pulled Mary towards him. "Okay, okay. Just relax."

He pulled her tight against him as he kissed her. Mary wrapped her arms around his chest and offered no resistance to his kissing. Jim reached down and raised Mary's skirt to her waist. She still did not object. After a few minutes of caressing and kissing he reached between them, took his dick in his hand, and began rubbing it against Mary's pussy.

Almost instinctually, Mary began to roll her hips back and forth.

"Jim, we shouldn't do this."

"That's why we are going to, because we shouldn't."

Jim kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. Mary unbuttoned his shirt and he slipped out of it. He backed towards a chair and lowered himself into it, pulling Mary on top of him. He unbuttoned her blouse. As Mary slid it from her shoulders, she exposed the black lace bra that contained her large voluptuous breasts. Without unfastening the bra, Jim slid each of her tits from the low-cut cups of the bra. He pinched her nipples and rolled each one of them between his fingers causing shivers to run up and down her spine.

Mary unhooked her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She looked so sexy, so sultry in her black lace bra, matching garter, and black stockings. Her and Jim were kissing each other hard. I played around with the zoom on the video camera so they filled the screen.

I watched as my wife raised up and positioned Jim's long hard black cock under her. She lowered herself down onto it, allowing the head of it to spread her pussy lips as it slowly slid into her cunt. I guess I was wrong, I guess she is going all the way.

I watched Jim's giant black cock disappear inside my white wife's pussy. Mary rode up and down on Jim's lap. His cock slid in and out of her. Mary picked up the pace as she fucked Jim. I was surprised, angry, and excited, all at the same time. I was ready to kick open the door and break up the little party, but I couldn't help myself. I had to watch.

I had watched Mary fuck some other guy, and it was exciting. But this, watching her fuck a black guy was really something. Somehow, I never thought she would do it. I never thought I would want to watch her do it.

Jim's black cock slid in and out of her as she raised and lowered herself onto Jim. Mary screamed like I had never heard her before as she had several sequential orgasms. The size of Jim's cock inside her must have been rubbing spots not normally rubbed during intercourse for Mary. She bucked like she was riding a wild horse.

"So, how do you like your first black dick?"

"Ooo, yes. I love my first black dick!"

"Are you still sorry you did this?"

There was silence and then a snicker as she answered, "I almost forgot that I didn't want to."

"Well hold on."

Jim stood up with Mary still impaled on his dick and turned around laying her in the chair. He fucked her hard, driving his dick deep inside her with each thrust. Mary raised her legs so Jim could drive his cock deeper inside her cunt. Jim kept pinching her nipples as he rammed his cock in her. From my angle I could see how wet Mary was by the glistening of Jim's cock as it pulled out of her pussy. Mary came again.

"Ooo, baby, I'm gonna cum inside you."

"No Jim, don't. I'm not on the pill."

"No way baby. I'm gonna shoot this cum right inside your married white pussy."

"No, please don't. Don't do it in me. Pull it out. Do it in my mouth. I want to taste it."

"Here it cums baby. I'm cumming in that fertile white pussy."

"I told you not to cum inside me. I told you not to. What happens if I get pregnant?"

"Don't worry about it baby. You won't get pregnant. I'm fixed."

"What? Do you mean you've had a vasectomy?"

"That's right. I'm safe."

By that, Jim made several quick thrusts, driving his cock deep inside my wife's cunt, obviously dumping his load of cum inside her. I could see the frothy white cum gushing out from between my wife's pussy and his cock. He must have cum a pint by the amount that was running down her ass and onto the chair.

After Jim finished pumping as much cum inside her as he could, he slid his cock from her cum saturated pussy. Mary jumped up, pushing him off of her. She slapped him across the face. "You bastard! You scared the hell out of me. Why didn't you just tell me you were safe."

"Wasn't that more exciting thinking you were being more dangerous?"

"No! You scared me."

"But it was exciting, wasn't it?"

Mary thought for a moment, "I guess. I can't believe you did that."

"Alright. So, now that you know I'm safe, do you want to try it again?"

"Again? Do you mean you can go again? This soon?"

"Sure thing baby. Right now."

"I bet you can't." Mary knelt down on the floor and then laid down on her back. She pulled Jim down on top of her. "Okay stud, fuck me again. Drive that big black cock inside me again."

"Okay, you ask for it."

Mary raised her legs as she spread them wide. Jim Positioned himself between them. Mary took hold of his still hard cock and pulled it towards her already well lubricated pussy. She guided it past her pussy lips as Jim pushed it all the way inside her. Mary rolled her head back as he shoved the entire length deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, god, yes!", she yelled as his cock bottomed out inside her.

"So you like my big black dick, do you?"

"Oh, yes! I love your big black dick!"

Jim began driving his cock into her. Mary had her legs raised and then wrapped them around his waist.

"Give me that black dick!"

Mary had one orgasm after another as he pummeled her pussy. Mary began thrashing about on the floor as if convulsing. Then after her spasms subsided for a moment she said, "Let me get on top of you."

Without a word, Jim raised off of her. Mary slowly stood up as they exchanged positions. Once Jim was laying on the floor, Mary mounted his cock, squatting over top of him. Remember how I told you about her legs? Mary rode his cock lowering and raising herself, letting his cock slide in and out of her cunt.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum."

"Let me know when you're ready."

Mary bounded on him a few more times, "Okay baby. I'm gonna cum."

Mary jumped off of him, his long black cock standing straight up. She knelt between his legs and took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Oh man, baby. You're making me cum. I'm cumming! Uggghhh!"

Jim thrust his hips upward, driving his cock further down my wife's throat. Without using her hands to stroke it, Mary slid his cock in and out of her mouth letting its cum erupt into her mouth and down her throat. His cum ran out of her mouth and down his shaft as he continued to spew hot cum into my wife's mouth. She never stopped until his cock stopped pumping his sperm. Then she licked up the cum that had puddle at the base of his cock.

Mary collapsed on top of Jim which gave me the opportunity to retrieve the video camera. But now, how was I going to get back out? Getting in was easy. Getting out could be hard, not to mention noisy. I couldn't use the door, it squeaks too much. I decided to stay put.

Luckily, Jim looked at his watch. "Oh shit. It's almost six. What time did your husband say he was going to be home?"

"He said around six."

"Well I better get dressed and get the hell out of here before he comes walking in on us."

'If you only knew.' Mary jumped up and started picking up her clothes. All I hoped at that point was that she not decide to throw them in the laundry. Lucky for me she didn't. Jim started getting dressed like a quick change artist. From his earlier comments, maybe he has gotten used to it.

I heard them both walk up the steps talking about how great it was. That didn't make me feel any better. After they got upstairs, I made my move being I'd have to make a hell of a lot of noise for them to hear me now. I slid a chair under the window and opened it. I was able to shimmy my way up the wall and out the window without knocking anything over. I snuck my way back to my car which gave Jim enough time to make his getaway.

I pulled up in the driveway and walked up to the front door. As I walked inside I heard the shower. 'I'm glad she didn't waste anytime washing all of the cum out of her.' I walked in and slipped out of my suit and put on a pair of jeans and a golf shirt. I was getting a guilty conscience. While I changed I started getting pissed off at myself for not stopping what I just watched. I was getting just as pissed off that she didn't stop. I really thought she would.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a beer. I heard the shower turn off. I quickly walked into the family room, turned on the television, and sat in my recliner. I heard the bathroom door open and Mary shuffle down the hallway to the bedroom. After a few minutes she came in the family room. I noticed she was walking a little funny, like she had been riding a horse.

"When did you get in?" She came over and gave me a kiss. I made it a quick one. I hoped she gargled.

"Probably just after you. You must have just gotten into the shower when I came in. I was outside talking to Bob for a few minutes." She developed a worried expression on her face.

"Oh, how's he doing?"

"Okay, I guess."

"Hey, you wouldn't want to go out for dinner tonight, would you?", Mary asked.

"Not really. I'm kind of tired. Aren't you?"

"Tired? No." Then she thought for a second, "Well, maybe a little."

"How come the shower this time of the day?" I wanted to see the expression on her face.

"Ahh. Umm." The 'how the hell do I answer this' expression was on her face. "I thought I could talk you into taking me out to dinner. I just felt like taking a shower before we did."

"Oh. I thought you might have gotten a quickie after work and needed to bathe." I know, it was nasty, but I had to do it. She looked like she could have choked.

"Come on dear, you know there is no such thing as a quickie with me."

Good come-back. "Oh, instead of going out, how about a pizza?"

"That will be just as good. Just so long as I don't have to cook."

Typical, fucks some guy all afternoon and doesn't even want to cook for me. I ordered the pizza. While I was getting a couple of beers for us, Mary walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, grabbing my cock in the process.

"I am so horny, maybe it's a good thing we are staying home.", Mary said as she hugged me from behind.

I almost slipped and asked her how she could still be horny after getting nailed by a big black dick all afternoon. "Really? What brings that on?"

"What? Can't a girl be horny once in a while?"

"Sure you can."

While we waited for the pizza, Mary went over to our video collection and pulled out a porn tape. Wouldn't you know it, it was one of the only one's we had with an interracial sequence. We watched some of the video while we waited for the pizza. That's when I got an idea.

When the pizza was delivered, I ran downstairs to the laundry room and grabbed my video camera. I popped the tape out of it and took it back upstairs. While Mary was getting plates and other stuff for our pizza, I swapped the tape in the video player with the one I recorded earlier that afternoon.

We watched a show on television, not necessarily wanting to watch porn during dinner. After we ate and had a couple of drinks, we turned the movie back on. Mary was unaware that I had made the switch.

"What's this?", Mary asked as the movie came on. It only took a few seconds for her to realize what it was. "You bastard! You set the recorder up. How did you know?"

"I came home early. I had wanted to take you out to dinner and celebrate my completing that fucked up project that's had me tied up the last 3 months."

"So how did you know?"

"When I saw your car in the driveway, I knew something was up."

"I don't know what to say."

"I know you don't. You could have started with "I'm sorry… I can explain…" something along those lines, but you didn't."

"What do you expect me to say." Mary started crying.

"Why don't you explain."

"I don't know where to start."

"How about, the conversation you and Jim had at work where he said something that should have offended you, but didn't."

"Umm. Some of the girls and I were talking about sex. We didn't know Jim had walked in just as I said something about you and me having sex relatively often. He said something about he would have sex with me every day if we were married."

"What did you say?"

"Well we all laughed, not taking him serious. But I guess I did take him serious. He and I talked about what he said and then I started thinking about what you and I talked about with me fucking a black guy."

"Yeah, but that was with a black guy I know. I don't know Jim. And that was so I could watch. You didn't know I was there. You did it behind my back."

"I didn't mean to. I was actually trying to set it up that you would be there when or if we did. Today just got out of hand. It happened too fast. I tried to back out of it today."

"I know. I heard. Why didn't you just tell him that you would, but just later?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry. I wish I had. My gawd, were you there the whole time?"

"I got home when you and him were still in the kitchen."

"How did you get in?"

"Through the one basement window."

"That was kind of sneaky, wasn't it?"

"Don't try to say I'm sneaky. You're the one that snuck home with some guy behind my back and then fucked him in my clubroom."

"Why didn't you stop us?"

"That's the one question I can't answer. I don't know. I almost did. I guess I was hoping you would stop on your own."

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. The damage is done."

"What do you want to do? I guess you want a divorce."

"I don't want a divorce. This is partially my fault. If I hadn't ever tried to get you to fuck James, you'd have probably never gotten your, how did you put it, "uncontrollable desire"."

"That's probably true, but that still didn't give me the right to do what I did today."

"I agree. Well, have you taken care of your uncontrollable desire?"

"Yes. If you forgive me, I am done with my uncontrollable desire. Not that you saw me with a black man, even though it wasn't necessarily the way you may have wanted…"

"Yes. I've seen you with a black guy. I guess my desire is fulfilled."

Mary gave me one of the best blowjobs ever while we watched the movie. Just because it was during the interracial sequence she starred in is purely coincidental, right?

After the movie, we went into the bedroom and fucked all night long, something we hadn't done in a long time.

I'm back to trusting her. I think the guilt both of us felt was enough to keep us honest with each other. Will she ever fuck a black guy again? Time will only tell. But if there is a next time, I think she will make sure I'm invited first.

12