Like a Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Sasha found it so amusing that she almost forgave Alexa for letting go of her cheeks. Almost. But Sasha was in a bad mood, and she just couldn't resist raising her hand and bringing it down hard several times on those cute little butt cheeks, Alexa squirming so much that the dildo slipped out of her ass hole, which really pissed Sasha off.

"How dare you let go of your cheeks!" Sasha initially snapped, and then when Alexa dared to let the dick slipped from her ass she gave a series of extra hard strikes and practically screeched, "So what, my dick suddenly not good enough for you?"

"NO, please Sasha, stick your dick back in my ass, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Alexa whimpered, desperate for the anal penetration to continue and then crying out and moaning when it did, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, please Sasha, get your dick up my ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, I'm so sorry for making it fallout, ooooooooooooh, and letting go of my cheeks, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck, here, I can spread them for you again if you like? Is that better Sasha? Do you like it when your bitches spread their ass cheeks so you can watch your dick disappearing up their slutty little asses?"

"You know I do." Sasha grinned, "Mmmmmmmmm, keep spreading those cheeks until I tell you otherwise bitch, I want to get the best look possible of my dick owning your ass hole!"

Even though Sasha was somewhat tempted to push Alexa's hands off her cheeks again and resume the spanking, perhaps giving it to her harder and rougher than ever before, there was nothing she loved more than a submissive bitch spreading her cheeks while getting her ass stuffed, which was why Becky had known it would be so effective on her.

Once again Sasha let out a animalistic-like growl as she pushed thoughts of Becky out of her mind and concentrated on the cute little hole she had stretching in front of her. Luckily that wasn't difficult, because as cute as Alexa Bliss looked normally she was at least 10 times cuter face down and taking it up the ass.

She took it really easily too, it feeling like only seconds in between re-entering that cute little forbidden hole and the moment that Sasha's thighs connected with Alexa's ass cheeks, announcing Sasha had inserted every single inch of her strap-on cock deep within the rectum of her little Pixie Princess.

Sure, Sasha recalled practically drooling as inch after inch of dildo disappeared into the other girl's butt hole, but really it had gone by way too fast. To try and make up for that Sasha made sure that her first few thrusts were extremely slow so she could enjoy every second of watching her dick pumping in and out of Alexa Bliss's back door.

Alexa moan shamelessly as she officially began to be sodomised by another woman. It wasn't that long ago she was embarrassed when she talked about just kissing another girl, and when she first got to NXT she was extremely embarrassed about the fact that nearly every other woman on the roster passed her around like a cheap toy, all of them violating her ass so hard, rough and frequently that Alexa thought that she would never truly recover.

And in the way she never did, all those ass fuckings changing her from the definition of innocence to a total lesbian anal whore who just couldn't get enough of other women fucking her in the butt.

She hadn't even been in NXT very long and already her ass had become so loose that she had barely felt any pain from the initial anal penetration, none from the ass stretching, and now her cute little butt was being pumped Alexa was in total bliss, pun intended.

Oh yes, the pain she had felt when she initially lost her anal cherry was like a distant memory, so distant it almost felt like something that happened to somebody else. All Alexa could really remember about being butt fucked was the countless climaxes she'd had while being anally rammed, each one more powerful than anything she'd ever experienced before with anything else.

Alexa smiled blissfully as she remembered the greatest night of her life, where after Wrestlemania 30 she had been seduced and mercilessly fucked by Charlotte and Sasha, the woman who was now sodomising her so skilfully popping her anal cherry and turning her forbidden hole into a dick craving orifice.

She just hadn't been able to get enough that night, begging for more as Sasha and Charlotte took turns pounding her ass hole as the other either pounded her pussy or made Alexa clean their cocks, normally the former after the latter, Alexa being spit roasted and DP'ed all night long until there was nothing left of her but a quivering mess.

Shortly after that she had of course tried anal with a man, and it was an incredible thrill to feel him blow his load deep into her butt, his spunk still oozing out of Alexa's back hole days later and making her feel like a total slut. But for the type of quivering multiple orgasms she'd received that first night it had to be a woman pounding her ass.

Ideally the woman who introduced her to the joys of anal sex, and so much more, Alexa happily allowing Sasha to have her way with her for a long time. It helped that Alexa loved it just as much as Sasha did. However ultimately the pleasure turn to an aching need to cum, and while Alexa held out for as long as she could ultimately she just had to beg for more.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Alexa whimpered, becoming increasingly desperate, "Please, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, pound my butt! Fuck my slutty little dyke ass hole as hard as you can and make me cum! Pleaseeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck it, fuck my little ass hole! Mmmmmmmmmm, leave it gaping wide open! Leave my slutty little dyke ass hole gaping wide open because you fucked it soooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddd oooooooooooooh Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me and make me cum!"

"You want it? Earn it bitch!" Sasha challenged, "Get in doggy and thrust that cute little ass of yours back at me. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me how badly you wanna get butt fucked like the slut you are!"

Eagerly obeying Alexa let go of her butt cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours and then started impaling herself on Sasha's strap-on.

The first few thrusts were gentle, Alexa finding her groove, but once she had established a steady rhythm she quickly picked up the pace until she was hammering her own ass hole and squealing in pleasure while Sasha laughed at her, smacked her ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and probably turn pink, or maybe even red.

Finally, inevitably, Sasha began talking trash, to Alexa's shame every word driving her closer to climax.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh bitch, bounce that booty!" Sasha laughed in between slaps to Alexa's ass, "Bounce that booty like the nasty little ho you are! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeah, everybody thinks you're this perfect Pixie Princess, but you're not, are you? Na, you're my slut. You're my little cunt loving dyke slut who can't get enough of this girl cock up her slutty little ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you love it, I know you do, oooooooooooooh, so tell me. Tell me just how much you love being my little lezzie bitch, and maybe, just maybe I'll give you the privilege of cumming with my cock up your tight little ass."

"I love it! I love being your bitch." Alexa quickly replied, willing to say anything to achieve her orgasm, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, I love being Sasha Banks's little lezzie bitch! Yessssssssssss, I'm your bitch Sasha, all of us NXT divas are your bitches, and I love it! I love the fact that I'm just one of many pieces of ass you have at your disposal, mmmmmmmmmmm, yours to use whenever you want. Oooooooooooh and I love your cock in my ass! I love your big cock in my tight little ass, mmmmmmmmmm, and I love eating your pussy and ass, burying my face inside you and pleasing you like the submissive slut I am, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I just love everything about being your little lezzie bitch. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, please Sasha, please make your bitch cum! Mmmmmmmmmm, make your Pixie Princess cum. Please-"

"Ok, that's enough bitch." Sasha interrupted, growing impatient and wanting to really pound some ass, "Just shut up and take it like a bitch, while I butt fuck you like a boss! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm the boss around here and you're just my bitch! Yeahhhhhhhhh, you're nothing but my fucking ass whore! My butt slut! My little anal loving Pixie Princess!"

With that Sasha grabbed hold of Alexa's hips and immediately started to Jack-Hammer her own hips back and forth, driving the dildo even deeper and harder into Alexa's ass than before.

The impact of those meeting her cheeks made Alexa feel like she was being spanked, the sound of it almost as loud as her squeals of pleasure, and yet she was barely aware of it because she was lost in the most blissful pleasure she had ever known, the joy of completely submitting to another woman by letting them fuck her in the ass, Alexa finally going over the edge it felt like she had been on for a lifetime.

Her first orgasm sent her into overdrive, Sasha following suit so it was like both women were literally trying to destroy Alexa's ass hole.

At the very least Alexa had no doubt that her butt hole would be gaping open for hours after this powerful butt fucking, maybe even days, and sitting down or even using the bathroom would be agony, the seemingly innocent girl having to use every trick in the book to avoid putting any weight on her brutalised behind.

Of course it would be all worth it for the incredible pleasure she was feeling now, Alexa's eyes rolling in the back of her head and her face scrunching up as she experienced yet another powerful orgasm.

After that her climaxes came quick and hard, her cum literally beginning to squirt out of her cunt almost painfully as she became a wild animal frantically slamming back against its mate in an attempt to maximise her own pleasure.

For a while she succeeded, especially as she thought no matter what happened in the future in this moment she was truly The Boss's bitch. The NXT women's champion's bitch.

Oh yes, she was the submissive little bitch of Sasha Banks, nothing but an ass on legs to the superior woman, her most private hole a fuck hole to this little stud, who thankfully kept pounding her butt even as Alexa completely ran out of steam.

Sasha didn't particularly like Alexa. Mostly she found her annoying, which was why destroying her ass hole was such a pleasure. That and no matter how many times she fucked it that wonderful little hole remained nice and tight, and her body was great and most importantly of all she had a lot of stamina.

Partly thanks to her years as a cheerleader, partly because Sasha had personally made sure she got plenty of practice being an ass whore for the dominant women of NXT. As a result Sasha could sodomise this little twerp for hours, even without taking a break.

It looked like Alexa needed a break now, the blonde finally collapsing face down in exhaustion but as she remained conscious Sasha continued to ruthlessly brutalise her butt hole, wanting to squeeze one final orgasm or two out of this passionate butt fuck.

And by that, she of course meant make herself cum at least one more time, Sasha making Alexa cum again in seconds while holding back on her own satisfaction to savour this dominance, what happened with Becky long forgotten as she wrecked Alexa's rectum with the sadistic smile on her face.

Unfortunately the second she thought of Becky brought Sasha right back to the NXT women's locker room where she had bent over and taken it up the ass for the first time in months.

It was extra unfortunate as it pushed her over the edge, the stimulator on her clit and the intoxicating combination of completely dominating one woman while remembering how she had completely submitted to another only a short time ago making Sasha cum embarrassingly hard.

So much so that she actually stopped for a few long seconds, Sasha's adrenaline instantly leaving her and her body feeling like it was suddenly unbearably heavy.

However Sasha refused to end this ass fucking with thoughts of how her ex had fucked her ass, so she gritted her teeth, tightened her grip on Alexa's hips and forced herself to continue fucking the other girl's butt.

Alexa whimpered in pain at first, but quickly she was moaning in pleasure again, even pushing her ass back and up into the thrusts. For her part Sasha had trouble re-establishing a rhythm, but when she did it didn't take long for her to start slamming Alexa's ass again, although in her mind it was Becky's butt, that fantasy helping her achieve the final orgasm she wanted while butt fucking Alexa to a powerful climax of her own.

With that final climax Sasha spread the other NXT diva's butt cheeks and slowly pulled her dildo out of Alexa's butt. Sasha grinned widely as she did this as she got to watch inch after inch of strap-on slowly sliding out of Alexa's back hole until finally the whole thing was out, leaving her bitch's ass hole gaping wide open.

That wonderful sight returned a lot of strength to Sasha, or at least some adrenaline, the NXT women's champion becoming lost in staring into the bowels of one of her competitors via the gaping crater which used to be innocent little Alexa Bliss's butt hole.

Then she slapped that ass, pulled back and ordered, "Clean my dick bitch!"

Like the well-trained bitch she was Alexa quickly turned around and wrapped her lips around Sasha's strap-on.

Well, there might have been a moment of hesitation before actually taking the cock into her mouth, the little pixie princess obviously still disgusted with herself for doing this given the way she scrunched up that cute little nose of hers and pulled a face, but when she actually began to suck she moaned.

She fucking moaned from tasting the deepest part of her ass on that strap-on cock, something Sasha just had to taunt her about.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, you love the taste of your own ass, don't ya?" Sasha laughed, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you love the taste of your slutty little ass on my big dick, so go ahead and suck it slut! Suck my dick! Oh yeah, you look so good with a cock in your mouth, my little cock sucker. Mmmmmmmm, come on, take it deep into your mouth and down your throat. Come on, lower... lower... lower... yes, that's it bitch! Mmmmmmmm, stuff that cock into your fucking throat! Fuck, that's so hot. Take it! Take every inch down your throat and give my cock a thorough cleaning you little ATM whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, don't stop until you get every drop. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, don't stop until you get every drop of your slutty little ass off my cock!"

At first Alexa seem to savour the taste of the deepest part of her ass like that to ATM slut that Sasha had turned her into. Then when Sasha told her to go lower Alexa began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, eventually pushing it inch by inch into her throat, just the way she had been taught.

Eventually, after some choking and gagging, Alexa's kind of big nose was pressing against Sasha's hipbone and held it for pretty much around the base of the strap-on, most of the dildo down the submissive blonde's throat and most if not all the ass juice consumed yet still Alexa was greedily sucking.

Sasha laughed wickedly, patted the pretty blonde hair in front of her, and of course continue to taunt her little bitch as Alexa held that position for an impressive amount of time before going right back to bobbing her head up and down the cock, this time sliding her lips up and down the full length of Sasha's dildo.

As this happens Sasha debated on what position she would fuck Alexa in next, what exactly she would do to her, and perhaps most importantly who was the next lucky NXT, or possibly WWE, diva to get reminded that she was The Boss around here.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12