Like a Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah bitch, that's what you get!" Sasha began taunting, "That's what you get for getting ideas above your station. I'm the champ, and you're just my bitch! Every girl in this division is nothing but my bitch!"

As Sasha continued talking smack Becky carefully unstrapped her harness, placing it down on a nearby bench with the dildo pointing upwards so hopefully non of Bayley's anal juices would be wasted, then she crept up behind her former tag team partner. When she was directly behind her Becky grabbed her firmly from behind, causing Sasha to gasp as her hard nipples pressed into the other girl's back and her wet cunt pressed into Sasha's butt.

"So, I'm ya bitch, am I?" Becky growled into Sasha's ear.

"Yes." Sasha grinned, before moaning as Becky nibbled on her ear.

"Really? Because I remember stretchin' ya shit hole while you begged me to stuff every inch inside ya arse and fuckin' destroy it." Becky growled while grinding her hips into Sasha's arse, "Mmmmmmmmm yeah, I remember it, and I fuckin' miss it. Oh Sasha, I've missed fuckin' ya up the arse."

"Hey, not so loud! Bayley may still be a wake, or-" Sasha began protesting.

"Please, Bailey's out like a light, and I fancy some more arse." Becky interrupted, effortlessly unstrapping the harness from around Sasha's waist and then bringing it up to the other girl's lips, "But first, since Bayley is in no condition to clean up her mess, why don't you clean it up for her?"

Sasha considered complaining. After all, she had been the one to make Becky tap out, not the other way around, so if they are going to continue the sex without Bayley it should be with Sasha on top. However throughout butt fucking Bayley she had been thinking about being on the receiving end of Becky's impressive anal pounding skills, and if she was honest with herself she wanted Becky to take control now and fuck her like only she could.

Besides, she was addicted to the taste of Bayley's fat ass, so try as she might Sasha just couldn't resist wrapping her lips around the head of that shaft and essentially beginning to suck her own cock.

Despite herself she immediately moaned at one of her favourite flavours in the world, Sasha allowing her eyes to flutter shut as she began eagerly sucking on that strap-on. Sasha had always liked the taste of ass, ever since Paige popped her anal cherry and then stuffed the strap-on she'd used into Sasha's mouth for cleaning afterwards.

Since then she'd tasted a lot of asses, and while her favourite was probably her own a close second was Bayley's butt, Sasha quickly getting the dildo down her throat and gobbling up all that yummy ass cream before Becky could change her mind and deny her even a drop of Bayley's anal juices.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it slut! Suck every single drop of Bayley's arse juices off that dick you filthy little ass to mouth whore!" Becky ordered, her Irish accent becoming heavy as she got caught up in her lust, then when she was sure Sasha had in fact got every drop she pulled the clean dildo out of her mouth, slapped her on the arse and told her, "Now go get me strap-on. If you're a good girl I'll let you suck Bayley's anal juices off of it, but only when it's around my waist."

Part of Sasha wanted to turn around and slap the taste out of Becky's mouth for believing she could boss The Boss around. A much bigger part of her wanted to obey, so that's exactly what she did, Sasha quickly retrieving Becky's harness and strapping it back around her waist, loving the fact that to do the last thing she had to get down on her knees in front of Becky.

It was wonderfully subservient, and put her in the perfect position to start performing the blow job the second the dildo was in place, in turn Becky reaching down to stroke Sasha's hair shortly after she wrapped her lips around the head of the ass flavoured dildo.

"Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, suck my cock." Becky grinned, "Oh Sasha, I just love having you on your knees in front of me, sucking on my cock after I've used it to destroy Bayley's butt. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, it's just like old times, huh?"

Blushing slightly Sasha did her best to ignore her former friend's words and concentrate on just thoroughly cleaning the cock. Well, that and sliding her lips down inch after inch of strap-on cock until that butt flavoured dildo was stuffing her windpipe.

Not that she stopped when every inch was down her throat. Oh no, she was really getting into this act after a while of not performing it, Becky allowing Sasha to just suck on her strap-on as if it was a real cock before pulling her hair gently but firmly, forcing the dick out of her mouth so she could have her full attention.

"You wanna get arse fucked?" Becky grinned knowingly.

"Maybe." Sasha blushed.

"Maybe?" Becky teased, "Well, if you're not sure, maybe I'll see if I can wake Bailey up."

"No, wait. Please... fuck me. Fuck my ass God damn you!" Sasha protested in frustration, before thinking of away she could get back on top, at least momentarily.

Becky almost literally drooled as Sasha slowly turned around, got on all fours and wiggled that amazing arse of hers directly in her face. For an instant Becky was taken a back to all those times she'd had Sasha in this exact same position, on all fours with her arse just waiting to be fucked, Becky licking her lips as those meaty cheeks jiggled with every little movement Sasha made.

Then Sasha started to beg for it, and Becky thought she was literally going to stain her strap-on with her cum. Or more accurately further stain it, given she'd already cum a few times while fucking Bailey's big butt, that butt in question still quivering and gaping, just like Sasha's would be in a few minutes.

"You want this ass Becky?" Sasha asked in a soft teasing tone, implying there was a catch, "You want to shove your big cock up The Boss's butt? Well first you've got to kiss it. Oh yeah, first you need to pucker up and be my good little ass kisser, pressing your lips all over my booty and then shoving your tongue so far up my butt you can taste what I had for breakfast."

Becky continued staring for a few long seconds, then grinned, "Sure Sasha. Mmmmmmmm, ya know how much I love eatin' ya arse before I fuck it."

With that Becky dropped to her knees and pressed her lips against Sasha's right ass cheek, giving it a long smooch before moving to the other cheek. Back and forth Becky went, covering those globes with kisses as Sasha droned on and on.

Becky didn't hear much of it, a few months of hanging out with The Boss had made it easy for her to block out Sasha if she wanted to, but most of it was calling Becky her ass kisser, which wasn't that insulting so much as it was a simple fact, so it didn't bother Becky much. Besides, she knew the perfect way to shut Sasha up, namely pulling apart her cheeks and sliding her tongue over that pretty little hole.

Actually Becky couldn't resist lowering her head silently and taking a couple of licks of Sasha's yummy pussy before allowing her tongue to travel upwards to her main target. The target she planned on absolutely destroying tonight, Becky frantically lapping at Sasha's back hole for several minutes while her victorious opponent just moaned like a whore.

Then just as Sasha found her voice again Becky raised her game by wrapping her lips around that hole, adding sucking to the equation, and then again by trying to literally tongue fuck Sasha's arse.

When they were teaming regularly Becky could get her tongue pretty far up Sasha's backside, but clearly months of neglect had tightened that back passage up. However while it was disappointing not being able to shove her tongue very far into that arse Becky still got it in, and the Irish girl was giddy with the thought about how fun it would be to fuck Sasha's tight butt.

So much so that she just couldn't resist slipping a finger into that wonderful little hole and moaning at the incredible tightness she felt. She then pumped that finger in and out of Sasha's arse hole for a couple of moments, Becky delighting in making her former partner moan in pleasure from the anal fingering.

Becky then slapped Sasha's juicy ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and demanded, "Spread ya cheeks for me bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, gimme that sweet little arse hole of yours!"

Sasha let out a little cry, appalled by Becky continuing to treat her this way, and even more appalled by the fact that it was turning her on so much. Again she wanted to turn around as fast as she could and deliver a bitch slap so rough it would knock the smug smirk off of Becky's face, but the redhead's words and actions had really gotten to Sasha and she just couldn't help herself.

She desperately wanted to be butt fucked again, and in a way the humiliation she craved was just heightened by having to press her face to the dirty floor, reach back and spread her butt cheeks for Becky, giving up her butt hole for the first time in months. Giving it to Becky. Offering it to her as a sacrifice for their mutual pleasure.

She was rewarded for this by Becky cruelly teasing her, first by sliding the head of the dildo up and down her crack, and then while continuing to do that she began to taunt her, "Mmmmmmmm, yeah, give me that sweet little arse! Fuck Sasha, I've missed this little hole. I've missed it so fucking much."

Before Becky could really get going with the smack talk Sasha rolled her eyes and grumbled, "If you've missed it so much, why don't you fuck it?"

There was a pause, and then Becky smiled, "When ya right, ya right... open up Sasha, it's time for you to take it like a boss."

Sasha glared, and considered giving Becky a piece of her mind. The other girl knew fully well she didn't like that phrase being used against her, and she would totally make her pay for it later.

But about a second after using her nickname against her Becky pushed forwards, again causing Sasha to let out a little cry, this one of pain, pleasure and surprise. Not that she was surprised she was getting anally penetrated, but surprised it was so slow. After their gruelling match Sasha figured that Becky would want to slam every inch of that big dildo up her butt so she could cause the maximum amount of pain possible.

Instead Becky went almost infuriatingly slowly, not just with the initial penetration but with pushing the entire length of the shaft into her bottom and as a result causing Sasha barely any pain. The worst by far was when her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slip past it and into her back passage, which was the only time Sasha cried out loudly in pain.

Still, it couldn't compare to anything she taken out there in the ring, or during most of many, many ass fuckings she'd taken over the years, and by the time Becky completed the butt stuffing, her thighs connecting with Sasha's hands/cheeks meaning she'd officially stuffed The Boss's bowels with her cock and then given her time to adjust, Sasha was really confused.

"Why are you being so gentle?" Sasha asked, "Don't you hate me?"

"No, I just want ya title." Becky said, before grinning, "And ya amazing arse."

Before Sasha had the chance to say another word Becky pulled a couple of inches of dildo out of her butt and reinserted it, officially starting the butt fucking. Again it was gently as possible, but Sasha was too overwhelmed with the feelings of a strap-on cock moving within her rectum for the first time in months to worry about why she was getting such gentle treatment.

Then as her body relaxed and her ass remembered what it was like to be a receptacle for cock she almost forgot Becky was there, Sasha concentrating only on the unique sensation of pain turning to discomfort and then fading away to be replaced by the most unique pleasure she had ever felt, and had missed so much.

Becky hadn't been lying, she had missed this too. She had just underplayed how much she'd missed it, and if there was any doubt in Becky's mind that sodomising Sasha wasn't as good as she remembered it those thoughts were immediately gone the second Sasha's back hole opened for her and her cock slipped inside the other NXT diva's backside.

Actually, just watching Sasha spreading her cheeks for her and offering Becky that tight little butt hole might have been enough, or even just playing with that gorgeous rump earlier. Definitely by the time she was officially arse fucking her former tag team partner Becky knew she had been missing out the past few months, which felt like years.

That settled it, Becky had to make Sasha hers. Ideally she would take the girl's title and turn her bitchy rival into her bitch. Then Becky would truly have everything she wanted.

Oh yes, she would have the most coveted title in all of women's wrestling, and she would have Sasha Banks as her little lesbian bitch, eager and willing to fall to her knees and eat her pussy and spread her cheeks just like this and allow her to stuff that perfect arse of hers full of cock. Yes, Becky would be the champion and the Alpha female of NXT, and no one would mess with her because she actually turned the last champion/Alpha into her eager to please little lezzie slut.

Perhaps what really sealed Sasha's fate was the fact that she continued spreading her cheeks like a good little bitch, allowing Becky the perfect view of her dick pumping in and out of that cute little butt hole.

Before that Sasha had given her the perfect view of every moment of the anal penetration, Becky not sure what she loved more, the sight of her cock slowly disappearing up the arse of the NXT women's champion, or her dildo sliding in and out of Sasha's back hole. Either way she just couldn't get enough.

Becky was so lost in that magnificent sight that she didn't even notice when Sasha started moaning loudly in pleasure. When she did a big grin crossed her face and she began butt fucking Sasha a little harder, but not enough to make the bitch cum.

As planned this just seemed to annoy Sasha, the other girl trying to glare back from her current position, which Becky just found really cute. Then Sasha let go of her cheeks, grabbed firmly to the hard floor beneath them and lifted herself up onto all fours while still glaring at the Irish girl, something which again Becky found cute.

"Well? Aren't you going to fuck me harder?" Sasha accused.

Becky grinned, "Fuck ya where?"

"In my ass!" Sasha snapped, taking a calming breath before adding, "Please, fuck me in the ass. Please fuck me in the ass nice and hard and make me cum AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Enjoying the cry Sasha let out after getting her arse slapped Becky challenged, "Oh Bosco, ya gonna have too do better than that. Come on, beg me to butt fuck The Boss. Beg me to butt fuck ya, like a boss. Beg me to pound ya butt and make ya cum, like a boss. Mmmmmmmmm, tell me you want to take it in the arse, like a boss, to get arse fucked like a boss, to cum with a dick up your arse like a fucking boss! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Bosco, ya wanna cum, then tell me The Boss wants to be my little bitch who loves taking it in the arse, like a boss!"

There it was, Becky's revenge, and Sasha was too horny to do anything except give her what she wanted and completely humiliate herself, "Oh God Becky, I hate you for making me do this, but please, make me cum. I... I want you to butt fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, I want you to butt fuck The Boss. I want you to butt fuck me like... like a boss. Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I'm begging you Becky, I want you to butt fuck me, pound my butt hard and deep and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum like a boss. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I want to take it in the ass, like a boss, to get ass fucked, like a boss, to cum with a dick up my ass like a fucking boss! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddd Becky, I wanna cum, please make me cum, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, The Boss wants to be your little bitch who loves taking it in the ass, like a boss aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee!"

With that Becky finally increased the pace and with it the amazing pleasure Sasha was feeling. Sure, it was slow at first, but just the slight increase encouraged Sasha to continue begging, especially as it promised so much more.

To make sure she got more Sasha continued begging for as long as she could, but when Becky started to give her the rectum wrecking she had missed so much Sasha found she could barely think, let alone speak, the only things coming out of her mouth being deafening screams and squeals of pleasure which almost but not quite drowned out the sound of Becky's thighs smacking against her butt cheeks.

Oh how Sasha had missed this. Everything about it. Being bent over for another woman, another wrestler's thighs smacking into her cheeks and making them jiggle, and most importantly of all that big dildo hammering its way through her back passage, letting her know no matter what in that moment she was her rival's bitch.

She was Becky's little butt slut, giving up her most private hole to a woman she had just fought for her title and yet she was the one subjected to the ultimate act of submission and absolutely loving every humiliating moment of it, Sasha almost wishing they could go back to the way things were and she could be Becky's personal anal whore again.

There were a lot of women in NXT who would just love the chance to destroy her ass hole and make The Boss their bitch, however Becky was easily the best butt fucker in the division. Even better than Sasha, not that she would ever admit it out loud.

The redhead had just so effortlessly stretched her out and now Sasha felt nothing but pure ecstasy as Becky sodomised her to climax, not going to fast, not going too slow, but giving it to Sasha exactly how she wanted it, and when she came it was the kind of amazingly powerful climax Sasha could only get when being anally taken by Becky Lynch.

That climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until the amazingly powerful sensations melted together into a wonderful ecstasy Sasha prayed would never end.

It was so overwhelmingly heavenly that for that moment the woman who proudly called herself The Boss, who had worked so hard to turn herself from a nerd into a Queen, from bottom to top, from the very bottom of the food chain right up to the champion and the Alpha female of NXT want to be nothing but Becky Lynch's bitch. And Sasha might even have begged for it, if she was in any condition to try. As she wasn't all she could do was literally crying at the force of her orgasms.

Even though she was unaware of it Sasha also started slamming herself back like a mad woman, Becky began finding this almost painfully cute.

It happened every time she ass fucked Sasha, and oh how she had missed it, Becky timing her thrusts perfectly with the wild ones of her former friend's so together they could ensure that big dildo rammed as deep and as hard into Sasha's shit pipe as possible, perhaps literally wrecking the women's champion's rectum in the process, but definitely making Sasha cum hard, Becky taking great pride in making the other girl's cum squirt out of her cunt, just like old times.

Part of Becky, albeit a very sadistic part, hoped she would literally ruin Sasha's rectum. Perhaps if The Boss had to walk around with a forever gaping butt hole Sasha would finally realise her true place in life.

That she was a bottom playing at being a top, and what she needed to do was stop pretending to be something that she wasn't and allow a real top like Becky to take over the responsibilities of Alpha female and champion, and more importantly completely become her bitch. Because as much as Becky wanted success in her chosen profession and that moment what she wanted more than anything else was Sasha Banks as her personal lesbian bitch.

When they had been a tag team Becky had been so close to achieving that goal, but outside of their apartment/hotel rooms Sasha had gone back to acting like she was Queen bee. Becky wanted the sweet submissive Sasha she had intimately gotten to know.