Like a Daddy Kink?

Story Info
Quality time with my sister leads to some with grandpa.
868 words
3.82
49.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just doesn't wanna fuck me anymore!" I exclaim to my sister with a pout, "I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I ugly?"

"No! You're gorgeous, just look at you!" She rolls her eyes and gropes my left breast, "You're eighteen, you have perfect tits, a tiny waist, a hot ass, and I bet you have an adorable pussy."

"Kayla!" I gasp and blush, feeling her hand scraping over my quickly hardening nipple under my tank top.

"You know I'm right! When did this begin? The last I had heard your sex life was great."

I cross my legs and turn my gaze away from her, "Well, it was, but a few months ago I opened up to her about a few of my...kinks."

I glance at her from the corner of my eye and she gets this slow easy smile on her face. She leans forward and places a hand on my thigh, and I try to focus on anything except her large breasts borderline spilling out of her lowcut shirt. As a mother of twins she tried to keep herself prepared to feed her young.

"What kind of kinks?" She coos, "Is itty bitty Jenny a little slut?"

My heart starts pounding in my chest and my cunt, "Uh, yeah, I guess. I like being called those sorts of things, and I get really wound up over things that maybe she thinks are gross."

She holds my gaze, "Oh? Like a daddy kink?"

My breath hitches and her fingers scrape higher up my thigh. "Yeah. Like a daddy kink."

With her other hand she slowly pushes my back against our grandparents' couch, leaning over me to graze her lips over mine. She strokes a finger over my clothed clit as she captures my lips, softly sucking and touching.

I whine and arch into her, biting at her lip and gripping her arms. I feel like I can't breathe, my sister's fingers moving aside my panties to play with my soaking pussy. She circles my clit before flicking up and down, trailing lower to tease my hole.

She licks into my mouth when my lips part to release a moan, wriggling my hips to try to fuck myself further onto her probing fingers. I'm gasping for air and grinding my hips up and off the couch.

Her tits press against my own and I feel her milk soak through and roughen the dragging fabric over my nipples, then a loud moan rings through the entire house. My sister and I pause and look at each other, but the sounds continue and it becomes obvious my hard of hearing grandpa is watching porn in his computer room.

Kayla's chest starts heaving and her fingers build up to pounding into me again, "So you're a good little whore huh? You wanna get fucked in your little cunt?"

"Yes, yes, fuck, please!"

"Would you even fuck Grandpa?"

"Yes!" I gasp, "I'd fucking love to!"

She thrusts her hand into me a few final times before slipping out and slapping my cunt. She moves my panties back in place and fixes my skirt with a grin.

"Ready?"

"I have been."

She follows me to where he's at, lingering at the door while I proceed forward. Sure enough, my grandfather has his apparently large cock in his hand as he watches a tied up teen being gangbanged.

I pinch and twist my nipple through my shirt, calling out, "Grandpa?"

He jumps in his seat and turns his chair around, opening his mouth to shout before he sees what I'm doing and freezes.

"You looking at grandpa's cock, sweetheart?" He croons, lips twisting into a sly smile as he resumes jacking his dick.

"I'm sorry," I blush and grind my thighs together, "I heard noises and just couldn't help myself. I feel funny now though and I don't know what to do!"

"You want my help with that, baby?"

"Yes please!" I exhale with a grin.

"Come sit on grandpa's lap."

I do what he says, placing a hand on his shoulders and reaching under me with my other to move my panties to the side. He strokes his cock up and down my cunt with a chuckle.

"Is your little pussy soaking wet just for grandpa?"

"Yes Grandpa," I breathe, "I need you inside of me."

"I can't help but to spoil you!" He laughs, grabbing my hips and forcing me down on his cock.

"FUCK!" I scream, fisting his shirt and throwing my head forward to rest on him.

"This is what you wanted baby!" He reminds me, moving me to ride his hard erection, "You're just like you're mommy."

I moan and clench down around him, sobbing as my grandfather fucks me while my sister watches. I start hyperventilating and moving my hips faster, whole body twitching and shaking.

"Grandpa I'm gonna cum!"

"Good whore!" He groans, trying his best to speed up. He drags a finger around his cock in my cunt, then suddenly he's slipping them into my asshole.

I scream and squirt all over him, milking his cock and feeling his cum start to leak out of my pussy. I shudder and collapse against him.