Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both finally calmed down, panting like we'd run a marathon. Cait giggled wearily and pressed her forehead against Solitaire's leg, blushing.

"So weird," she murmured, smiling, her eyes closed. "You're old enough to be my dad and you're the one person I could do anything like this with. I'm glad..."

She squirmed languidly and caressed her body, her hands slowly working down to her pussy. They reached her stomach and paused before pulling her hands away from her body to look at them, glistening now with my unexpected, sticky cum. She blinked and then reached for her pussy, encountering more of the same.

"You naughty fucker," she giggled again, showing me her hand. "From over there? Good thing I wasn't any closer or you would've punched holes in me."

"Sorry, aim was a little off." I said, rubbing the back of head somewhat sheepishly.

"Riiiight," she replied, giving me a skeptical smirk. "We've shot pistols and rifles at the range together, remember? Nothing wrong with your aim. So now what? We fucked your doll."

"Truth or dare?" I asked, stroking my cock to squeeze the last cum out of it while she watched intently.

"Dare." Cait said without hesitation. She always took dare.

"Okay, I dare you to lie down on Solitaire and rub around until the jizz is smeared all over you." I declared, smiling evilly.

Her eyes widened, scandalized, but she'd asked for a dare. Slowly at first, she lowered herself down onto the doll, her tits pressing to Solitaire's Looking up at me, she began squirming her torso back and forth, blushing as my cum made sticky sounds between the two of them.

"Fuck, these tits feel real," she muttered as she squirmed and writhed. "Y'happy now?"

"Now fuck her tits with your pussy." I ordered. Sighing, she sat up and wiggled forward until she was straddling Solitaire's chest. Giving me a deadpan look, she gyrated her hips around, her netherlips now gooey with my pearly semen.

"Good thing I'm on birth control," she muttered. "Lemme guess, her face too?"

Without waiting for a replay, she squirmed forward until she was sitting on Solitaire's face, which I had so recently finished fucking. She looked up at my face as she ground on the doll and then down at my cock, which was finally softening once I had emptied it. Her pussy was absolutely glistening with my cum now.

"I'm gonna need a goddamn shower now," she said, stopping grinding on the doll while I turned off the vibrating functions. "Can't go out covered in your jizz now, can I? What would people say?"

"That I'm a lucky sonofabitch, I imagine." I answered, shrugging. Cait blushed and looked away from me, muttering something under her breath.

"Well, we've seen one another naked now, so it's safe to shower together and clean off," she declared, tapping my arm. "Get towels while I get the water running."

"Yes, your worship!" I laughed. We disengaged from the mightily abused sex doll and exited my room, me heading to the closet for towels while she wiggled into the bathroom and turned on the water for the shower. She was already in when I arrived. She made room for me to stand at the back while she soaked herself.

"Wow, you cum a lot," she mused as she watched the resinous mess slough off her skin. "And I know you fuck constantly, so you weren't pent up. You're just a jizz factory."

"Don't worry, it's not like you have to clean the doll up," I pointed out, smiling down at her. She smiled back somewhat bashfully and hugged herself, concealing her breasts. "D'you want me to wash you?" I asked.

"Hm, I've never been washed by a damn foreigner before," she quipped, turning around to present her back and butt to me. "You may proceed."

I knelt and began slowly and gently washing her body, taking the occasional moment to squeeze her butt cheeks and making her giggle. I turned her around and lathered her breasts and torso before standing up. Cait hugged me and squirmed her breasts against my chest playfully for a while before kneeling and washing me. She tried not to stare at my cock and only poked it once, giggling. We washed one another's hair and then just stood under the water, with me hugging her from behind. Cait held my arms to her chest, moving back and forth slowly, eyes closed.

"I couldn't do this with anyone else..." she murmured.

"Shower?" I asked.

"Not like this," she replied softly, pressing her back into me. "It's different with you. It's safe, it's sexy, it's comforting and I don't feel like I have to keep performing. You love me just the way I am."

"That's very true, I do love you just like you are." I agreed, leaning down to kiss her neck gently. Cait sighed and pressed her ass back against me at the touch of my lips. Holding her just like this felt wonderful.

"I'm gonna turn around and hug you tight, but then I'd better get out," she said quietly. "Then you can dry me."

She did indeed turn around and press herself against me, her arms going around my chest and her pussy now resting against my manhood. She sighed in satisfaction as she held me and I held her, content to be lost in this small world together. Finally, though, she reached down and squeezed my butt cheeks before stepping out, leaving me to turn off the water while she dried her face off. I stepped out and gently toweled her strawberry-blonde hair until it wasn't dripping and then worked down her body. She squeaked as I leaned in and kissed her stomach.

"Old perv," she giggled, squeezing my shoulder. "Give a girl notice, at least."

"Nope." I replied, toweling her hips, back and thighs before heading down her legs. I tried not to stare at her pussy, mere inches from my face, in case it made her feel awkward. Once she was dry, she returned the favour, rubbing the towel over me thoroughly. Hand in hand, we returned to my room, with her looking up at me, her eyes shining.

"I really wish I didn't have to leave, I'd love to stay and crash with you," she said reluctantly. "Would it be okay to do something like this again?"

I smiled warmly. "Do I ever say no to you about anything, darling?"

"Okay, almost never," she admitted, putting her skirt back on, followed by her shirt while I hopped into some lounge pants and an old white tank top. She walked up and hugged me tight, almost possessively, as if she was unwilling to let go. "You're my favouritestest person, it's not fair that it's difficult."

I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "You know I love you, Cait. If I were even ten years younger, all bets'd be off and I'd claim you for my own, no matter who protested."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that," she replied, snuggling her cheek against me. "The thought keeps me warm. But don't worry, I'll be back soon and we'll mess Solitaire up again."

She then went up on her toes and kissed my cheek before wiggling out of the room, raising her skirt to flash her bum at me one last time. I waited until she was gone before staring at Solitaire, covered in Cait's and my cum, enduring it patiently.

I wondered if she was waterproof enough to get tossed in the shower...

***

I was drying my face with a towel, having just stepped out of the shower and walking back into my room. Upon entering I paused, seeing Cait sitting on my bed with one leg under herself. She was wearing a crop top and abbreviated shorts that left little to the imagination, but it was still more than I was currently wearing. She stared at my cock for a moment before giggling.

"Are you sure Anita pays half the rent because that's what's fair?" she teased, leaning forward slightly so I could see her cleavage. "She might be paying you for sex."

"I'm worth a lot more than the three hundred and fifty bucks she gives me a month," I replied, deciding to not be perturbed or embarrassed by her staring but merely walking in and going about my business. "But don't worry, she doesn't knock or announce herself when she comes into my room either."

"Oh, like you care if I just show up," she pointed out, which was perfectly true. "Besides, you were showering, I didn't want to barge in and interrupt you if you were... y'know, busy."

I snorted. "You've seen how much I cum, I'd clog my damn drain if I masturbated in the shower constantly."

"Which means you haven't blown your load yet, at least this afternoon." Cait concluded, her voice somewhat expectant.

"Not that I regularly talk about my fapping habits, but yes, you would be correct. I have not cranked one out today, not a lot of call for me to do the work alone when Anita and Solitaire are around."

Cait looked surprised. "You've used Solitaire by yourself now?"

"No, but I could have," I replied. "This a point of concern for you?"

"Well, no, but I guess she sorta feels like 'our thing', you know what I mean?" Cait reasoned. "Something or someone we do together, so to speak."

"I like it that way," I agreed, smiling. "I know you bought her for me, but she's kinda ours, isn't she? Where is she?"

I crooked my finger to indicate she should follow me. Curious, she fell in behind me as I led her out of my room and over to Anita's. I opened the door and gestured in grandly. Cait peered in and began snickering- Solitaire was positioned submissively on Anita's bed, face down and ass-up, her hands reaching back to hold her synthetic netherlips open.

"That's amazing, Michael," Cait giggled. "But we need to fuck her up and leave her oozing cum if you're gonna do that."

I nodded and brought the doll back into my room, laying her on the bed. Cait was smiling but seemed pensive for a moment. "There's... another doll."

I paused in setting Solitaire up and looked at her, eyebrow raised.

"His... his name's Joaquin," she said tentatively. "He's downstairs, I bought him when I bought Solitaire."

"And you want to fuck him while I fuck Solitaire." I stated. "Are you worried that having a male sex doll in the same room as me would weird me out?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted. "I know how territorial you are. Would it be okay? I've really wanted to try out his dick and I sure as hell have no opportunity around my parents' place."

"I think it'd be hot to watch you fuck your sex doll while I fuck mine," I replied readily. "Really hot."

"That's because you think I'm hot and would be really hot when I'm fucking," she teased. "You've never seen me fuck before."

She clapped happily and skipped out of the room, pleased with my open-mindedness. I heard her grunting and hauling something else wrapped in plastic bags up my stairs a few minutes later. She dragged the corpse-like parcel into my room and with great effort lifted and dumped it on my bed.

"Y'know, you could've helped me bring him up the stairs at least." Cait mumbled, wiping sweat from her brow.

"No..." I replied simply, shaking my head. She stuck her tongue out at me and began unwrapping her hostage. Joaquin was trim and cut in his build, with a decided six pack, short brown hair and brown eyes. His dick sprung up into a mostly-erect position as she pulled the garbage bag over it.

Cait giggled. "I think you're about the same size, but you're a grower and he's a shower."

"And how do you know that?" I asked archly. Then I remembered that she'd seen my cock as I walked in from my shower earlier. I suppose I was pleased that she noticed that her sex doll wasn't larger than me when it really counted. "Well, what do you think of your acquisition?"

"It's been a little bit since I've fucked," she said quietly, staring at her doll's member. She blushed and fidgeted. "Michael, I..."

"Having second thoughts?" I asked gently. "You don't need to-"

"No, I just... would you be okay if I kept my skirt on while I fucked him? I know that sounds dumb, but I think I'm gonna be really self-conscious at first, you know?"

I stepped up to my darling Cait and took her face gently in my hands, smiling down into her beautiful eyes. "Do what you need to do, darling. I'll stay naked so you can see me as I fuck Solitaire."

She brightened up. "That might help me a lot, actually. I'll keep my shirt off so you can see my boobies."

I know looked at the bed and realized we had a small logistical problem. "Gonna take some work to fit all four of us on the bed."

Cait giggled. "You need a big orgy bed. You're the one person I know who could justify that and you've got enough space in this big-ass room of yours. Hey! Let's make Joaquin and Solitaire fuck one another! We'll make a porn movie of them!"

I laughed. "Since he's no doubt staying here with me, they might as well get acquainted, right?"

She laughed gaily and hugged me, standing on her toes and looking into my eyes. "Promise to amuse me by having them in new fucking positions each time I come over?"

"I promise," I replied, kissing her nose as I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks. She squealed and wiggled her butt under my hands before we broke the embrace and began discussing how to set up our little porno shoot.

***

Cait and I were lying on my bed on our stomachs, cracking up as we watched my computer screen- Cait had been filming while I held Solitaire's hips and moved her up and down rhythmically. She was impaled on Joaquin's cock, both of them lubricated previously. Cait was providing Solitaire's voice and I subbed for Joaquin during the filming, the dialogue broken up regularly by Cait or myself dissolving into fits of laughter.

"Gnnnnn, baby, fuck me with that big dick!" Cait panted as a gonzo shot of Solitaire's pale, glistening pussy swallowed Joaquin's tan member.

"Yeah, gimme that tight quim!" had been my response. The cellphone camera she had been using shook and then everything went black as Cait burst into fits of laughter.

"You said quim!" she almost screamed, wheezing with laughter, the screen still black. "Who the fuck says that?"

"I dunno, I've never dubbed a porno before." I was heard to say. "Use the camera, dammit, I'm not doing this for an Oscar."

The blackness disappeared as Cait picked the phone up again and continued her voice-over work. Solitaire was once again moving up and down on her synthetic lover's cock, punctuated by my cohort's snickering along the way. I tried to remain out of frame, but my hands were usually visible on Solitaire's hips, since she was otherwise immobile. Cait occasionally panned her camera over to show me, naked and attempting to move the sex doll in a lifelike manner or around to herself, naked except for her short skirt.

We both made terrible attempts at orgasm voices while I shook and ground Solitaire violently on Joaquin's hips and then allowed her to collapse bonelessly on top of him. The camera turned to center on Cait's lovely face, which was pink from laughing so much.

"Worst... sex doll... porno... ever!" she giggled into the camera as I came into view to lie down next to her.

The screen went dark and I ended the video as Cait pressed her head against her forearms, giggling. "We're insane," she said. "I can't believe we did that. But... I'm still horny. Are we gonna do what we talked about earlier?"

"I'm fine with that, I could stand to get off." I replied easily. "What do you need to do?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. He can't exactly lick my cunt to get me wet, but to be honest, I'm already turned on, so that shouldn't be an issue."

"And I still have to make room for all of us," I mused. "Here, watch..."

I laid Joaquin out on the bed on his back and then made Solitaire kneel on all fours over him, facing down his body. "Now you can sit on him and I can fuck her from behind and we can see one another. Do you want her head looking up into your eyes or watching Joaquin fuck you?"

Cait thought about that. "Oh, shit, that's an issue. Ummmm... having her stare at me might weird me out, make her look at him fucking me."

I complied and adjusted her head accordingly, moving it down until I had pushed his cock into her mouth. Cait watched in bemusement as I bobbed her head up and down on his still-lubricated dick.

"Oh, Jeebus..." she muttered as she as she pushed Solitaire's head out of the way and put her own mouth on Joaquin's dick. She took it between her lips and began bobbing up and down slowly. I moved Solitaire aside to watch, rapt, as my darling Cait sucked her sex doll's cock. She held the base of his shaft while her mouth reached lower and lower with each motion.

I stared dumbly until she came back up, wiping at the corner of her mouth with her thumb and nodded. "Okay, I think I'm ready now," she said quietly. I nodded and moved Solitaire back into position. My cock was already hard and Cait made no pretense of not staring at it while she shifted around, settling on Joaquin's lap, the artificial cock disappearing under her skirt.

I smiled at her and she smiled back somewhat nervously. I took hold of Solitaire's hips and began to slide my dick up and down between her ass cheeks, letting Cait see me do it. She reached under the skirt and flattened Joaquin's member against his stomach, beginning to squirm her pussy along its length. She bit her lip as she leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest.

Cait was flushed as she squirmed on her doll and I could imagine the synthetic cock splitting her pink netherlips as they slid back and forth. I nodded to her and then pushed myself slowly into Solitaire. Cait reached under her skirt again and adjusted herself. I saw her raised her hips and then lower herself down. She hissed and then moaned, indicating she was taking Joaquin inside. She shuddered and then trembled as she tried to sit still, adjusting.

"Unh, gimme a sec," she whispered, her eyes closed. "Been a while since I've taken anything this big..."

I waited patiently, still inside Solitaire. I stared at Cait's lovely breasts, giving her all the time she needed. Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, bliss spreading across her face. I was speechless looking at her, she was wholly enchanting and beautiful. Her blue eyes sparkled as she grinned.

"Let's fuck..." she said quietly and then began moving herself up and down. I responded by moving back and forth inside Solitaire. We didn't have the remote for her handy and I didn't think to ask if Joaquin came with one, since Cait seemed to have her pussy full at the moment. We said nothing but fucked our dolls, looking at one another. Cait was slow and rhythmic in the way she moved, so her tits weren't bouncing, but watching her body made me incredibly hot.

"Gnnnnn, it feels good..." she breathed as she moved up and down. "He's so big in me..."

"Bigger than your last boy?" I asked as I fucked Solitaire, picturing myself fucking Cait.

"It didn't bother me that he wasn't too big," she murmured, rolling her hips around now as she adjusted. "But he just fucked me, nutted and then slept or he left. Inconsiderate prick..."

"You'll cum hard today, darling," I assured her, thrilling to her watching me fuck Solitaire. "You'll cum hard and it's safe because you're with me."

"Mm-hm!" she moaned. "You like watching me fuck?"

"Yes." I replied, meaning it.

"You love my body?"

"Yes, I do. You're so sexy to watch, Cait."

She began writhing up and down again, reaching down to undo her skirt and tossing it aside, leaving herself fully exposed. I tried not to gape at the sight of her pussy, split wide by Joaquin's cock, which it swallowed hungrily.

"Gnnn, I could just die because you're watching," she mewled, her body beginning to shine with sweat. "But it's such a turn-on too. Fuck, it's so big in me..."

She leaned forward again, her nails almost digging into the doll's pectoral muscles as she closed her eyes and tried to control herself. "I'm so hot..."

I knew she wouldn't last much longer, so I fucked Solitaire harder, determined to come when my Cait did. Watching her wonderful tits dangling and swaying as she writhed on the cock while leaning forward was hypnotic. I wanted to reach out and fondle her, to pull her to me and make her mine.