Like a Dream

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to something more.
4.9k words
4.02
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

The wind blew harder than normal on that day, bringing with it the storm clouds. The sky darkened and the air cooled as the heavens released their pent up frustration. In a flash the streets below were lit up, followed by the growl of an angry beast that echoed through the alleyways and sewer systems. The street lights tried to flicker to life much like a candle struggling in the wind. The steady hum of the bulbs were drowned out by the growling and hammering of the sky.

Another flash of light raced through the sky, the only thing on the on the streets were the pouring rain and a single man. Bag slung over his shoulder he walked down the middle of the road, the rain clung to his jacket, soaking him to the bone. The wind struck him trying to impede his pace but it was no use. He kept his steady pace as he made his way down the street.

Another roar ripped across the skies, the distant sound of a barking dog following. This town has seen more gloom and rain than most. The only shining light for him in these stormy times were a little coffee shop off the main road that sat right on the corner.

While everything else was closed the shop was still lively or those who never let the storms kill their spirits. The man reached the door of the shop, when he opened it and stepped inside the warmth wrapped around in him a tight embrace, striking away the hold the beastly storm had on him. Soft music and the smell of roasting coffee caressed his senses.

He dropped his bag onto the floor and pealed the jacket from his body. The regulars were eagerly awaiting for the open mic night to start. The local talent that braved the storm just to perform. The man looked at the menu, it consisted of coffees that one would expect. His eyes drifted to a second menu that listed a bunch of different beers, all of them from local breweries.

"So what can I get for you?" a woman's voice came from the mans side, he looked over towards the counter.

The woman behind the counter stood at five foot five with a slim build and auburn hair that was buzzed on the sides and back but long enough on top to be put into a small mohawk if she had the desire, but at this moment it laid flat.

Her skin was pearl white with lips that resembled the color of crimson. The jeans she wore hugged her body much like a second skin, her shirt just long enough to cover her stomach. He knew that if she were to reach for anything above her head or stretch that it would expose her.

The young man found her breath taking, he cleared his throat and spoke, "I would like an oatmeal stout please." He gave her a smile and she smiled back, now whether or not it was a genuine smile or she was just returning his it didn't matter because it was beautiful to watch a smile cross over her face.

"I've never seen you before, is it your first time here?" her voice was calm and smooth as she spoke to him.

"Yeah first time here, it seems very welcoming. And after walking for as long as I have it is exactly what I need." He pulled out his wallet as she came back with his drink and she let out a little laugh.

"You've been walking in this? That either takes a brave soul of a very stupid one." He pulled out some cash and nodded.

"You could say it is a little bit of both really. Though I find walking is much more fun and allows for more adventures." He had a smile on his face as he paid for his drink.

She returned his smile and handed him his drink. He walked over to a small door that was next to the stage which went out to a small waist high fenced area with metal tables and covered from the rain.

He set his beer down on the metal table before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his smokes. He grabbed out and brought it to his mouth, it hung from his lips unmoving even as the wind tried to rip it away from him.

His lighter came out and soon it produced a little red cherry. Dragging in the smoke brought warmth to his chest, as he exhaled the wind shipped the smoke around him just as rain started to fall even harder. Music started pelting the window behind him, the menthol scent mixing with the rain.

He grabbed his beer and took a sip, as he set it back on the table the door behind him opened up and the woman from behind the counter came out and lit a smoke of her own.

The young man gave her a smile and she returned one. "So what was your name?" the woman asked as she exhaled the vanilla scented smoke.

"I'm Michael, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said then took another drag.

"Well Michael, I'm Jessica it is nice to meet you as well."

Lightning struck in the distance causing a car alarm to be heard. The music died down and was replaced with clapping as the first performer got off the stage, Michael took one final drag before dropping it to the ground and stomping it out with a quiet scrape.

He picked up his beer and tilted it towards Jessica, "This beer is really good, I haven't had it before, where is it from?" He took another sip as she exhaled her last drag.

"It's a local beer brewed in the next town." She dropped her smoke and stomped it out and turned for the door.

Michael followed back into the warm shop. She went back to the her position behind the counter as Michael sat down on the worn leather couch that faced the stage. He set his beer down on the table in front of him.

Dark rings littered the table from years of coffee mugs being set and bumped. He leaned back and look around, in front of where he was sitting was the stage, on one side was the window that over looked the area he was at moments ago.

Old and broken guitars hung from hooks by the window, the other side of the stage were book cases fill from stop to bottom with books and old unopened beer cans. To the right of the stage were the tables, benches lined the walls on both sides. Behind him was the counter and bathroom as well as a couple more tables and a large window.

He brought his glass back to his lips as the next person got up on stage. While the young man was playing the storm outside got worse, the wind picked up so much that a car parked near the curb was lifted up onto to wheels and slammed back down onto all fours.

Michael jumped at the sound and the man playing on state stopped mid song as everyone's eyes were drawn towards the window. The lights flickered as the car was lifted again and slammed once more. The lights quickly shut off which was met by an audible gasp. Michael turned his head away from the window and went back to sipping his beer, Jessica looked over at Michael who was sitting there calmly.

Everyone else started to get up and gather their things, with the power out the vibe seemed to die down quickly. After a few minutes everyone had left but Michael and Jessica. He finished his beer as she sat down next to him and pulled a hoodie over her.

"So with the power out I'm going to have to close up." she said as she brought her knees to her chest ash she looked over at him.

With hardly any light entering the shop and the only sound being the wind and rain outside and the quiet breathing from the two remaining occupants made the moment very intimate. Thunder rolled making the windows shake, Jessica jumped and grabbed onto his arm and buried her face into his shoulder. As another boom rocked the shop she let out a little yelp.

"It's strange that you are reacting this way, the storm has been going on since I walked in here." he laughed as she gripped his arm tighter, her body visibly shaking.

"That's because there were distractions...I don't like thunder." she looked up at him just as another roar ripped through the streets causing her to drop her head again.

Michael once again let out a small laugh, "You know you wont be able to lock up if you stay attached to my arm like that."

She let out a small laugh herself and let go of his arm, "Sorry...Hell I don't even know you , yet I was on your arm like we were dating."

The thunder moved away from the shop but the heavy rain stayed, "You know I didn't mind you grabbing my arm like that." he said with a smile as he stood up and stretched.

Jessica smiled and stood up as well. "Time for you to close up and head home, it was nice meeting you Jessica."

Michael went over by the door and put on his still damp jacket before reaching down and grabbing his bag.

He placed his hand on the door just as she called out from behind, "Could you walk me home? I don't live that far from here...please?"

He turned and looked at her with a smile and gave her a nod, "Sure, it would be my pleasure."

She smiled and jumped a little before running into the back to grab her stuff. She came back with her umbrella and a smile. They stepped outside and both lit up a smoke almost at the same time. They started to walk to the left of the shop and passed by a church, the rain lightened up but was still strong enough to make a small symphony when the drops collided with the metal of and rough fibers of the tree leafs.

While they walked he held the umbrella for her instead of both of them being under like she had suggested a few times. When they finally stopped it was in front of a small apartment building. They made their way to her door and when she turned to thank him she noticed he was once again soaked to the bone.

His dirty blonde hair plastered to his face, his jacket and pants wore on him like a second skin.

"Oh my god! You have to be freezing, you are coming inside and I'm not taking no for an answer."

Before Michael could even protest he was dragged inside her apartment. It was a small one bedroom, the kitchen was to the left as they entered with a small washer and dryer tucked away in a closet to their left. In front of the kitchen was a small living room with a couch against the wall and hand drawn pictures hanging above it.

There was a TV across from the couch next to a door that led into the bedroom. In side the bedroom the walls were purple and in the center was a queen size bed and a cherry wood dresser to the right next to a small closet hallway that lead to the bathroom.

Michael took off his boots and set them by the door, Jessica closed the door behind them and went over towards the bathroom to grab a towel.

"You can go a head and get undressed, I'll be right back."

He walked into the kitchen and did just that, he dropped his jacket to the floor and it crumpled under its wet weight.

When Jessica came out from the bathroom she stopped dead in her tracks and stared wide eyed at him. Michael stood at five nine with slightly tanned skin and a muscular tone. He had a clock work tattoo in the center of his chest and two wings on his shoulder blades. His boxer briefs clung tightly to him leaving very little to her imagination.

He looked up at her and smiled, "Figured the kitchen would be the best place so I didn't get your carpet wet."

She blushed hard as her eyes scanned over his body, she walked over the counter and turned her head as she handed him the towel. He wrapped the towel around his waist before pulling his underwear off and gathering the rest of his clothes and draped them over the sink.

"Thank you for the towel Jessica."

She looked at him and stuttered out a response. "No...No problem, you...you should probably go and dry off."

Michael nodded and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Jessica went and sat on the couch before lighting a few candles to give the room some light, she leaned back on the couch and pulled her knees back up to her chest, her face still warm as the blush refused to leave.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I invited a man I literally just met to my house." she spoke quietly to herself and heard the bathroom door open a little later.

Michael came out with a new towel wrapped around his waist and leaned against the door frame.

"So since my clothes are hang drying, I hope you don't mind just the towel."

He said as we walked over towards the couch and watched her scoot back.

"Thank you for the towel, though with no power I'm going to be with out clothes for awhile, I'll just let them..."

Before he could finish saying what he had to say she blurted out. "You can stay here for the night!"

She blushed even harder when she realized what she just said. Michael just smiled and as he sat down on the couch. The shadows from the candle light danced across his chest, she found her eyes once again scanning his body. As he yawned and stretched the light traced over his muscles.

Jessica didn't notice that he was staring back at her until he spoke and broke her from the trance, "You must really like what you see if you are happy with burning a hole in my chest."

He finished with a small chuckle as she tried to hide her face after being caught and tried to make it look like she hadn't been staring.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I haven't even been looking at you." He just shook his head and smiled.

The wind was picking back up causing the rain the slam into the window. The room was lit up quickly as the sky erupted in what sounded like a bomb going off. Jessica jumped right into his lap and buried her face into his bare chest and started to violently shake. He softly wrapped her arms around her and brought her close.

"It's okay Jessica, it's just thunder it can't hurt you." He spoke calmly and quietly since her head was right against his chest.

She continued to shake as another flash lit up the room followed by another load roar. She pulled herself tighter into a ball trying to make herself as small as possible. Michael just shook his head and moved his hand to her chin to lift her face up. She looked into his as his lips pressed softly against hers.

She stopped shaking as her hand grasped at his chest, another crack of thunder rolled over the apartment and she leaned deeper into the kiss. Michael broke the kiss reluctantly, not wanting to part from her velvet lips.

Jessica reached up and pulled his face back towards her and just whispered,

"No."

She kissed him again while bring her arms up and wrapped them around her neck. No longer was this a kiss to distract from the thunder, it was now a kiss with passion and lust. His hands trailed down her cotton hoodie to the now exposed small of her back, his finger tips traced up her spine causing a gasp to escape from between her lips.

She adjusted herself so she was now straddling him and started to grind against his lap as they continued to kiss. Michael broke the kiss and softly pushed her away.

"Look Jessica, I kissed you to distract you from the thunder. Now I'm not saying that I don't want this because I sure as hell do. But the question is do you really want to do this or would this be something you regret in the morning."

Jessica looked down at his bare chest the back up to his eyes as she bit her lip, you could tell she was struggling with the answer.

"I do, I do want this...oh so very much."

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed him again this time with force. Given the go a head he grabbed the base of her hoodie and shirt and pulled them up her body and over her head as she lifted her arms to help free herself. He threw the clothing to ground and ran his fingers over her soft skin. He looked down at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Held behind the black bra were small B cup breasts just waiting to be freed. Michael's fingers trailed up to the clasp holding them and in one quick motion and it unhooked. Jessica reached up and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and held the bra in place and gave him a smile before tossing it to the side.

He placed his hands on the small of her back and started to kiss down her neck, gently biting her collar bone caused a gasp to emanate from her lips. She let herself be supported by his hands as she leaned back allowing him access to more of herself.

He continued to trail kisses down her chest till he reached her perky nipples. His tongue danced around them before be took one into his warm waiting mouth. She let out a deep moan and ran her fingers into his hair as he gently bit down.

She started to grind into his lap once again, with each thrust the towel he was wearing started to come undone until the only thing left between them were her pants and underwear. Michael released the nipple from his mouth and in one swift motion picked her up and got off the couch, the edges of the towel falling from his thighs.

He set her gently down on the floor, she gasped at how quickly the change of position had went. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. He once again kissed down her chest, this time going between her breasts.

When his lips touched her stomach it retracted as her body gently shivered. He stopped just above the waist line of her pants and trailed his tongue across the line causing a soft moan to escape from her lips. He used his tongue and skillfully popped the button of her jeans, his mouth moving to the zipper, he placed it between his teeth and slowly pulled it down.

Michael's hands trailed up her thighs, his fingers curling under the rim of her pants. She lifted her butt off the ground to help him remove them. With her pants off he tossed them to the side and started to kiss and nibble up her thighs, switching from one to other.

Jessica squirmed beneath him as he got closer to her inner thighs. He looked up and even in the faint candle light he could see the wet spot already soaking through on her pink boy shorts. His hands came to rest on her hips, his face only inches away from panties. The sweet aroma coming from between her legs filled his nose.

He breathed in her heavenly scent before reaching his tongue out and tracing her lips through the fabric. She let out a moan as his tongue to continued to tease, he continued to move his tongue, learning the indirect taste of what was soon to be his.

His finger tips slipped under the waist line of her panties and slowly pulled them down, and at last being tossed to the side. Her quivering pussy now free from its cotton prison glistened in the candle light, much like morning dew on a flower.

Michael ran his finger slowly over her pussy and came to rest above her clit causing her to take in a sharp breath. As his finger traced around the swelled hood, her fingers curled and grasped for something to hold on to.

He leaned back down and brought his mouth within inches of her lovely mound. His warm breath ran over her before he freed his tongue and slipped it slowly inside of her. Her sweet taste hit him as his tongue danced in circles. Jessica let out a sharp moan as his tongue explored every inch of her insides.

His finger continued to move in small circles around her clit, matching the speed of his tongue. The more he moved the louder Jessica's moans became. He switched out his finger for his mouth, taking her clit inside his mouth as his finger slid inside of her and ran over her g-spot.

Her hands quickly came down and grabbed his hair as her moans got louder and more raspy. Jessica began to thrust her hips and clamped her thighs against his head as her body started to shake from her first orgasm.

"OH GOD YES MICHAEL, YES!" she continued to hold onto his head as the waves started to subside her thighs let off and fell back onto the floor.

He let go of her clit as he pulled his finger out from her and trailed his lips back up her body to her lips.

As he straddled her she looked into his eyes and smiled, he kissed her again before speaking.

"You know there have been so many more cracks of thunder." She just nodded and ran her hand down his chest.

"I heard them but didn't care." She smiled as he hand reached its destination.

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft of his rock hard cock and started to stroke it slowly. She looked down at it then looked back up at him and licked her lips.

12