Like a Good Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbors play for the holidays.
2.7k words
4.17
52.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick little one-off before I start my next project. I may come back to this one later for another chapter or two. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

*****

It was rare for her to have a day off during the week, even rarer for her to have one without her husband home with her. Jenny's job had always given her the day after Christmas off, but her husband, Ray had to work and there was no way around it. With the kids moved out, she found herself alone. Well, not entirely alone. Her three-year-old bulldog, Bentley, sat next to her on the couch gnawing intently on his black rubber Kong toy.

"Looks like just you and me today, fat boy," Jenny said to the tan and white canine. Bentley looked up at her and momentarily stopped his incessant chewing. When he realized he wasn't getting any food, the large-jowled dog resumed his attack on his favorite chew toy. Jenny took one last sip of her second cup of morning coffee and aimlessly paged through the channels on the TV with her remote. Bruce Springsteen had nothing on her this morning. Fifty-seven channels and nothing's on? Try over three hundred! Jenny wasn't much of a sports fan, so the mid-morning bowl game on ESPN did nothing for her. Neither did the plethora of trash-TV talk shows with such episode titles as I've Tested 8 Guys... Are Any Of Them My Baby's Daddy? and Midget Strippers Make Me Horny.

Without realizing it, Jenny had flipped through all the available channels on her cable box/DVR and had wandered into the Adult Pay-Per-View section. Intrigued, Jenny decided to search a little to see if anything caught her fancy. The titles in this section weren't much better than the tabloid shows she'd skipped earlier. Big Black Cocks for Tiny Teen Twats was the first one on the list. Jenny had dated a black guy in college and found the myth wasn't exactly true. Her ebony boyfriend back then was incredibly average in size and technique. It wasn't until she met Ray that she had an orgasm that didn't involve her own fingers or a vibrator. Her and Ray fit together like a lock and key and Jenny knew that he was the one for her for all time.

Next on the list was MILFS Take It Up The Ass. Now, Jenny was no prude. Her and Ray had tried anal sex more than a few times and she had even enjoyed it once or twice. Especially when Ray slipped his fingers into her gushing twat and tickled her sensitive G-Spot while plowing her rectum. Jenny's orgasm caused her sphincter to contract and grip Ray's hard cock and milk him of his hot cum. But Jenny had to be in the right mood for that kind of action and that mood wasn't striking her this morning.

Jenny flipped through the silly titles until she hit on one called My Next-Door Neighbor is a Lesbian. Jenny's eyes perked at this one. Her and Ray had done some wild things sexually, but never had she been with a woman. Not even in college when it would have been easiest. But Jenny had fantasized about having girl-on-girl sex many times and it never failed to make her panties wet. She hit the 'OK' button on her remote and then toggled over to the purchase icon on the screen. Damn! She thought. $14.95?! Well, what the hell. She was the one that paid the cable bill anyway, so Ray would never find out.

The skin flick didn't waste any time as the first scene panned to two women laying out in the sun by an in-ground pool. Some dialogue was spoken about applying suntan lotion to one another. The two actresses, both busty blondes, wore skimpy bikinis that left virtually nothing to the imagination, but the neighbor lady insisted that the homeowner remove her top so that she didn't stain the swimsuit material with the lotion. The lady of the house was skeptical but complied with the neighbor's request.

Slippery hands moved across the proprietor's taut body and implanted breasts and the next-door seductress' fingers moved south to her neighbor's tiny bikini bottoms. Once more, she requested that her friend remove the second piece of swimwear so that she could get an 'all-over tan,' and once more, the lady of the house hesitantly obliged. The visiting blonde worked the oil into her friend's mid-section and legs, lightly brushing her fingers over her neighbor's shaved pussy. Light brushing quickly turned into an all-out onslaught on the homeowner's pink velvet folds and hardening clitoris. Disregarding her friend's protestations, the Sapphic neighbor spread the lady of the house's legs apart and took her wet cunt into her mouth, running her tongue up her sticky slit and settling on her friend's pink nub.

Jenny's hand found its way down her pajama pants to her own snatch, becoming wetter by the second. She lightly pinched her clit and stuck a finger into her hole to lubricate her puffy lips and button. She circled three fingers around her buzzing clit as the action on the screen picked up the pace. It was now the lady of the house's turn to please as she rammed two fingers with red painted nails into her neighbor's waiting gash. Jenny was about to slip out of her pajama bottoms and get down to business when she saw a quick flash of motion in the small gap between the curtains on the living room picture window. Jenny froze as the doorbell rang. She paused the movie and pulled her purple lounge pants back up over her curvy hips. This better be important! She thought as she went for the front door.

Jenny's neighbor, Iris, strode through the doorway as soon as the door opened. Iris had lived next door to Jenny and Ray for nine years and the two women had become good friends. Iris was forty, single, and content to live alone, although she could most likely have company anytime she wished. Jenny and Ray had often commented on Iris' stunning beauty and flawless figure. Jenny was quite sure that, had she not been in the picture, Ray would have been all over Iris in a heartbeat. Hell, even Jenny had imagined Iris and her together a few times. The two shopped together often and Jenny had many opportunities to check out Iris' toned form while they tried on outfits in fitting rooms. If Ray had seen what Jenny had of Iris' hot body, he would have passed out from blood loss to his brain with the rush to his dick!

"Hey, girl!" Iris said as she walked through the foyer and into the kitchen. She was holding a plastic carafe and set it on the grey countertop by the oven. "Thought I'd bring some coffee over and see what you were up to since Ray-boy had to work today. How was Christmas with the kiddies?" Iris asked as she grabbed a coffee mug from the cupboard and poured some java from the carafe she brought with her from next door. Iris always brewed the best coffee, a Turkish blend that smelled and tasted like Heaven to Jenny.

"Oh, it was fine." Jenny replied. "The twins had to get back to college for some party and Ray Jr. has a new girlfriend that he wants to spend time with, so he didn't stay long. You know kids."

"Yeah," Iris said, not really knowing about kids since she had none. But she did know dogs and her and Bentley were as good friends as her and Jenny were. The chubby bulldog woofed once to get Iris' attention and the neighbor lady responded to her furry friend.

"Bentley!" Iris said to the dog as she moved to the hallway leading to the living room. "Come see me, big guy!" The eager bulldog stood up on the couch and moved to jump off, stepping on the TV remote and pressing the 'OK' button, resuming the lesbian porno that Jenny had paused a few minutes ago. The living room filled with the sounds of sex and moaning, puzzling Iris. "What IS that?!" Iris asked Jenny as she walked to the spacious front room to see what the strange sounds were. "What are you watching?"

"Iris," Jenny said quickly as she tried to stop her neighbor from going to the living room. "Don't worry about th..." she was cut off by the sound of Iris's breath suddenly gasping in to her mouth and lungs.

"Oh, my..." Iris said as she stared at the large flat screen TV. Two women were straddling each other in a sixty-nine position and their tongues were working one another's pink pussies. Iris stood mesmerized at the xxx-rated show on Jenny's TV, her mouth half agape and eyes as big as saucers.

"Iris, Ray had downloaded... I was just trying to figure out... You know how guys are he..." Jenny stammered as she tried to think up an excuse. Her face turned as red as the decorations on her Christmas tree. "Iris, I'm sorry... I..."

Iris cut Jenny off as she tried to apologize. "No apology necessary..." Iris told her as she continued to watch the sex act on television. "There's nothing wrong with watching a little porn now and then. Or a lot, for that matter. It's still a free country, right?" she asked Jenny rhetorically. Iris hand went to her throat and the charm hanging from her necklace. She twisted it between her fingers as her eyes stayed transfixed on the living room screen.

"Iris..." Jenny started again but was stopped short once more.

"Shhhhh..." Iris hushed her friend and blindly took her hand. She backed them both to the sofa on the other side of the room and sat down simultaneously. The two women sat in silence as the action on the TV picked up. Iris' right hand went from her necklace charm to the soft curve of her left breast and she massaged her large globe, sliding her fingers under the lacey material of her bra and over her now-erect nipple. Out of the corner of her eye, Jenny saw Iris' left hand move toward the convergence of her legs, clad in black leggings. Iris' French-manicured nails traced lightly over the lycra-covered skin just above her sex, then trailed down to find the slight camel toe indent. Two white-tipped fingernails scraped gently over the ebony material covering Iris' swelling pussy lips.

Jenny resumed her spread-leg position on the couch and figured that if Iris was going to get herself off then she could too. Jenny took one more glance to her right and saw Iris had pushed her hand down the front of her black tights to get a better connection with herself. That was Jenny's cue to follow suit. She slipped her left hand under the front of her purple pajama pants and continued her interrupted finger work on her own buzzing nub.

The performers on the screen had now procured a double-ended dildo that was at least eighteen inches long and three inches in girth. Jenny and Iris watched as the two blonde actresses each stuffed and end into their gushing slits and began bucking their hips until they met in the middle. Jenny heard Iris' breath catch, then release quickly as her own moan escaped from her slightly parted lips. Staring intently at the screen, Jenny didn't notice Iris' hand wander to her side of the couch until she felt her neighbor's delicate fingers slide down her pale skin and mingle with her own wet digits flailing her rock-hard clit.

"Iris," Jenny said breathlessly, "I don't think we should..." Jenny was cut off a third time as Iris' fingers went to her mouth, sticky with her natural lubrication. Jenny instinctively licked Iris' digits and tasted the neighbor lady's juices. Iris removed her hand from Jenny's mouth and grabbed for her purple lounge pants. Iris yanked Jenny's pajamas to the floor and knelt before her friend's naked bottom half.

"Jenny, please let me..." Iris begged her friend. "I've wanted to for so long. You don't have to do anything back if you don't want to but let me, please?" Iris ran her hands up and down the tops of Jenny's nude legs, leaving white trails where her acrylic nails lightly dug into her skin. Jenny said nothing, only gave her approval by opening her legs to give Iris access to the treasure between her white thighs. Iris ran her nails along the inside of Jenny's legs, causing Jenny to jump slightly. She'd always been a bit ticklish and her inner thighs were one of the more sensitive spots on her body. Iris didn't linger on Jenny's thighs long as her hands found the area she was most interested in: Jenny's hot pink pussy.

Iris massaged the outside of Jenny's wet twat with both hands, then dove her tongue straight into her neighbor's slit, her nose resting in a thin patch of Jenny's dark pubes. Iris teased Jenny's pulsing clit with her tongue and tasted her friend's slickness while she inhaled her musky scent. Jenny writhed on the couch as Iris' mouth danced over her mound. She kicked the pajama pants off her ankles then removed her black Metallica T-shirt, leaving her completely naked and vulnerable to Iris' advances. Jenny evened the odds a bit as she reached down and pulled Iris' white sweater over her head then unclasped her white lacey bra, unleashing her neighbor's astonishing D cup tits that swayed back and forth as Iris continued her assault on Jenny's tingling snatch.

Jenny had suspected Iris might be gay, but she never thought she would be gay for her! In all the times Jenny had been alone with her, Iris had never given any indication that they were anything but good friends. Maybe the movie gave her the courage to... Jenny's musings stopped there as three of Iris' fingers plunged into her sopping gash. Iris' manicured nails scraped over the tiny ridges on Jenny's fibrous G-Spot causing Jenny's eyes to roll back in her head and her breath to quicken.

Jenny's body reached its limit and she cried out with pleasure. The first wave of her orgasm hit her like a piano falling from a third-story window. Jenny had always been a squirter and this orgasm was no exception. She flooded Iris' mouth with her girl goo and her sexy neighbor greedily drank from Jenny's shooting fountain. Jenny had never cum so hard before and she never wanted it to end. Her complexion flashed three different shades of pink and red and a sheen of sweat instantly covered her pale skin. When the last earth-shattering cascade of Jenny's bliss passed nearly a minute later, the breath returned to her lungs and her skin regained its original tone.

Iris looked up at Jenny with her deep brown eyes and smiled, her mouth soaked with Jenny's jetting emissions. Iris slid up Jenny's nude body and planted a wet kiss on her friend's lips. The two neighbors tongue-wrestled for a few, Jenny tasting her own cream, then Iris broke the lip lock.

"Merry Christmas, Jenny..." Iris said, a devilish grin pasted on her face. "I never know what to get you. Guess I just opened up a whole new bag of ideas for years to come!"

Jenny took Iris' hand as they both stood up from the couch and floor. Jenny helped Iris out of her black leggings, soaked through at the crotch from Iris' excitement. Jenny began to lead Iris to her bedroom that she shared with her husband.

"Since we're exchanging gifts," Jenny replied, "let me give you something too. It's here in the bedroom..."

Jenny took Iris to the bedroom and laid her on the queen-sized bed. She both neglected to lock the front door and to check her cellphone before she gave Iris her present. If she had, she would have heard the doorknob click as it turned and seen the text from her husband, Ray, that came through as Iris was gulping Jenny's shooting cum from her spasming pussy.

Ray: Hey, babe. I was able to get half the day off. Be home in about twenty minutes.