Like a Mirage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head left me for a moment. She looked into my eyes and smiled mysteriously, reached up and put her finger to my mouth--first to quiet me because our parents were upstairs, then because she wanted me to suck it. I complied passively and then enthusiastically.

Before I knew it she was taking her pants off. They were hard to get off, but she seemed to be struggling enthusiastically. While she was wriggling she was pulling down her thong and had to stop and hiked the strings to her hips, snapping them in place.

The pants were so tight, I thought she would be stuck in them forever, but, then, she was out. Her smooth, utterly perfect legs were completely on view, but before I could adequately leer at them, she frustrated me by putting her tight pants on my head.

At first I could not see, but then I pulled the black pants slightly up, just above my eyebrows. Heck, I was not about to take them off, since I could feel the heat from where her bum had been!

She got on her knees and began to blow me

"Ugh!"

"Mmmmmmm." she groaned, lapping it up greedily.

Her tongue left me for a couple of motions because she was staring into my eyes. I noticed she was smiling again--even with her tongue out. The image was too much for me: her tits and tongue sticking out, her smile, her fist around my cock, the red g-string wrapping around her waist. Heck, the sensation was to much for me!

"I'm gonna come,___!" I screamed.

Naturally, I wantonly desired to come in my sister's full lipped mouth--the one that allowed her to smile mysteriously like the Mona Lisa--she was much more beautiful, mind you--but I thought it would be unbrotherly not to give her the warning. Heck, if I played my cards right, maybe she would do this to me again!

Needless to say, I was surprised when she wrapped her red lips around my cock, and heedlessly continued to tug with her right hand. I was nervous; I thought that she had not heard me, but then she gave me the thumbs up with her left hand--sign language while she was sucking my cock!

The dam broke. A wave of pleasure swept over me; I came. I wish that I could describe the eruption, but, then again, I am glad that I could not. It was hidden; she swallowed everything. She even kept it in till she could gulp three times. She even playfully made the onomatopœia. That was good; I liked that.

My sister was looking up at me now. Her small tits were heaving. There was a glow to her face, and a frizzy strand of blond hair fell over one of her blue eyes. She was grinning again, shyly, beautifully. My dick was getting big. It had never completely gotten soft, but now it was rising disgustingly right between her eyes.

Somehow it did not bother her. She did not move, but stayed in place, lifting and squeezing my balls. Her grip was gentle and refreshing, her expression one of curiosity. A like feeling was tugging at my brain. I could not figure it out. Why had my sister risked so much? What had given me away? How did she know I lusted for her? I had to know.

"How--" I gulped and began again "How did you?"

Her smile grew. She pulled my pants off my ankles, then got up and sat on me. Her bra was still on, where I had confusingly tugged it earlier--right below her pink-colored areolas, but, of course, she had taken her pants off earlier, in order to get the thong out for display. She was naked--in deed if not in fact.

My cock was still hard. Now I felt the outside of her other lips --the wetness of her other mouth along my shaft. Though I wanted to put it in, I wanted her to put it in so much more, so I waited.

It was nearly going in on its own, so I decided to take some preventative action. I adjusted it politely to where her ass would hold it securely in place--I hoped she did not mind my liberty--at least, she did not say anything.

Then I ran my fingers lovingly through her thong and pinched her nipples teasingly to show her I was still her brother. In response, she pulled my cock out and whacked it against her inner thigh, then her abdomen. The bitch! She was blue balling me!

"How?" I gasped.

She leaned forward and Frenched me again. Our tongues danced for a minute--two minutes--three. There was a new taste, weak and yet distinctive. I was no super-taster. I did not have much imagination, but I knew it was me.

She had swallowed most of it, yet I sensed the hundredth part. I was not even the slightest bit gay, but I could not exactly say I minded. Heck, I would have snowballed my entire load, provided it was she, my own sister, who had blown me and not some other hussy, however hot and desirable.

"How?" I gasped.

She put her arms around me, then smiled so that her cheeks dimpled. I noticed the sweat again, but it was glow to me. She saw that fact in my eyes and pinched my cheek, just like a sister should.

Now, I felt myself smiling. She pouted playfully. Next, she blew one of her bangs up and then squeezed against me. I could feel her small tits against my chest; I could feel her heart beating quickly. I held her there against me tightly, feeling her chest poking me, while groping her thonged ass.

"What were you asking me, little brother?" she asked.

"I forgot." I joked.

"Hmmm" she meditated, closing her eyes and resting her feminine chin on her feminine hand. "You were asking me how I knew you were hard for me, right?"

"Yes, now that you reminded me, I remember. What did you do, look in a mirror?"

"No but I saw you looking at my ass on the stairs."

"You have good eyes."

"Gee--thanks. What about the rest of me?"

"Simply, fantastic!"

"That's all?"

"Well, I nearly came in my pants the first time I saw you in yours."

"Good--then they were well worth the hundred dollars I spent on them."

"What about the thong I ruined?"

"Forget it! We both got some use out of it, and besides, it's not ruined. I'm going to wear it to class, when I go back to school." She pinched the string and looked at it "Of course, I have some emotional damage, but you can remunerate me in sperm and groping. Is that okay?" She let it snap.

"Yes, Mistress!" I said and straight away I could tell that she liked it.

She rubbed her nose against mine--gave me an Eskimo kiss. Then she pushed back slightly. Smiled again and unsnapped her bra --it opened in the front. Feminists say the bra was designed by a man, but somehow I can't force myself to believe it.

The secrets of the trade were being revealed to me, and I was becoming more confident. I was about to use my hands to replace the bra, when I decided I liked the feel of her nubs against my chest--the nipple was my favorite part of the boob. My hands met conspiratorially against her back, and I pushed her against me, until they poked me. This time I Frenched her!

"Did you figure it out yet?" she asked.

"What?"

"How I knew you wanted me."

"I thought you already told me."

"Not completely. There was another reason--guess!"

"Well" I said, trying to buy time. "Let's see. There was the look on the stairs--that was first. Then the open panty-draw and the thong, right?"

"All circumstantial!" she said. "I might have been mistaken the look--I thought I had. In fact, when I came into my room, at first I thought I had left my panty-draw open, and I would not have noticed the frayed thong."

I was fairly stupefied, so I began grasping at straws: "How about the computer? Did you notice I looked at your porn?"

Usually, I cover my own tracks in that regard--clear the file history--but, this time, I had forgotten. That's why I asked the question. I could tell from her raised eyebrows that my disclosure was news to her. She did not have to say no, but she did.

"No."

"But then how...?"

She laughed again, and then Eskimo-kissed me. Simultaneously--dexterously--she rubbed my dick along her white thigh. Then she stopped that too, tenderly caressing my forehead with hers, she preceded to flip over, so that her back was facing me.

As amazing as she was from the front, my eyes still goggled and crossed: now I was looking at the small of her back, her hips, her thighs and her rear--a birthmark I did not remember, from that early time when we took baths together! Her thong was halfway down her ass, it barely fit her. I was loosing control; I ejaculated--just my mouth, thankfully.

"You ass is magnificent!"

I was not sure if she heard the comment: she did not even bother to reply, right away. She merely grabbed my member and dabbed its head against one of her cheeks--three times. Then she ran it three times under her thong. There is something magical about that number.

My eyes rolled back and then to catch them my head. As I watched her frizzy, blond pony tail bounce up and down, I decided to tell her again.

"Your ass is magnificent!"

"I know that." she said , while dabbing my dick three times against her other cheek--thus completing the spell. "You told me before, several times in fact. The first was when I caught you checking me out on the stairs."

"Do you know that your thong shows?"

"I thought It was, my ass is very big I need to almost stretch the fabric to make my panties fit."

"that's why you make panties?"

"yes, I knew you read that too, I've been trying to make a thong that doenst fall apart. Maybe you can help"

"I'd love to on one condition"

"yeah?"

"You make thongs and g-strings that I design for you so I can get off"

She stood on her knees and held her micro thong to her hips.

"Someone has a thong fetish" she smirked and let go of the strings which snapped firmly back on her hips

Yeah because look at your ass you must have a fetish for them"

"Yeah, I liked it when you snapped the string when we made out, made me so horny"

Then she became somewhat random, but I did not mind:

"I know you want to fuck me like this. I want it badly too--doggy style, while wearing a thong! I also want your cum on my ass, and I want you to lick it off--but not right now--later."

"I'm going to come on your ass now--I can't help it."

"Hold it in!" she commanded sternly, while incongruously tugging on it.

"I can't! You're too hot!" I warned.

"I'm your sister!" she said with mock-disgust.

"I know, but you're still too hot."

"You only like me for my body!"

She was teasing, but she might have been play acting for some secret doubt, so I decided to answer frankly and firmly:

"That's not true. Sure, I like your perky tits, your little aureolas and your pink nipples. Sure, I like your hot ass. Your stomach, your legs, your smile, your face, the small of your back. Your skin, your moles! I even love your belly button--an "innie!" Not to mention, your feet and, to be honest, that weirds me out a little!"

My sister surprised me, by interrupting:

"I never thought of it before, but you might might like it if we tried it. What am I saying? You will like it! We are going to have some cross-pollination of fetishes!"

She got up and began rubbing the bottom of my dick with her foot--I liked it.

"But I also like you because you are a caring sister." I continued, unabashedly. "You have always been nice to me. You use to help me with my homework, when I got stuck. You taught me how to tie my shoes and tell the time. You taught me how to read. Heck, you just gave me my first blow job."

"Ah!" She said, seizing on that comment with her fiendishly clever mind. "You're a virgin, aren't you!"

"Yes." I said, truthfully.

"Or was!"

She said, smilingly, and surprised me by leaping on me and inserting my cock into her tight cooz, then pressing her tits against my chest--I began to feel the power of all those pilates she had done. I suppose it was natural that I started to wonder about when she had lost her virginity, so I asked her.

She leaned forward, pushed my face to the side, and stuck her tongue in my ear. Then she pulled back a little--tousled my hair.

"I don't think it counts, until we both come!"

This disclosure surprised and enthralled me, but I could think of nothing appropriate to say so, I stuck with the offhand.

"Better hurry up, then!" is what I said.

"No, don't! Not until I'm ready!"

She slapped my face, twice: backhand and forehand. I know that they say you should not hit a girl. More to the point, my mother said it specifically about my sister--God, she abused that, when we were younger, but I was going to get my revenge when we did it doggy-style. I was also going to come on her red ass; in fact, she wanted me to, but until then, I did not want her developing some sort of femdom, so I hugged her closed to me and snapped her thong.

"I'm gonna come!"

"Not yet! Try to crack the puzzle. You just gave me one of the clues--did you figure it out yet?"

I was not sure what she was talking about. Suddenly, she thrust too high and my dick fell out. All things considered, it was not as bad as it could have been. In fact, it bought me some extra time before coming.

I grabbed my cock and thrust it in deeply: "Male plug into female socket."

I did not think it was that good of a joke, but she laughed. Her mouth started pursing. She bit her lip. Her eyes rolled, and her cheeks flushed.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming! Oh, yeah, fuck! I knew you could get me off! ____!____!____!Fuck,____! Come inside me now! I orgasming now, and I need your cum to make it perfect."

My big sister's dirty talk caught me off guard because neither of us cussed much, but since time was an issue, I quickly ab-libbed. Though I had never been in theater, I felt I did pretty well.

"Fuck,____!____!____! My Big Sis! Fuck you! You can have all the cum you want now! I'll put this load in your cunt, but the next one's on your ass! Then on your tits and I want you to rub it in with your hands like lotion!"

I sounded authoritative, but I did not think I would have much sperm left by then. Possibly, if I ate some protein beforehand.

"Okay," she said, meekly. "You can come anywhere you want on me--my face even--but right now I want you to come in my pussy, okay?"

"Your hot little thonged pussy? The one that's squeezing me now?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes," her voice was gaining power again. "Fuck. Fuck. Suck--I mean fuck." (Her version of a joke.) "Come for me, Brother! Come for me! Come for me, right now! Come, ___! Make your big sister happy! Fill my thonged ass now, ___!"

Being the felicitous brother that I was, I obeyed.

My arms around her, hers around me--we sat quietly together like newlyweds--until biology took its course and my cock fell out. Although I would always remember my first time--our first time--I was already thinking about how amazing our next fuck would be. To be honest, I had even forgot all about the solution to the mystery, until my sister leaned over my shoulder, stuck her tongue in my ear and hissed quietly:

"When I put the phone to my mouth!"

12