Like a Real Family

Story Info
I continue my incestuous relationship with my cousin.
3.5k words
4.39
64.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story can be read on its own with nothing lost, it is a continuation of an existing story. If you would like to read the original story this continues, please see "We're Close for Cousins". If you would like to see how we got from there to here, please see "We're Close for Cousins Ch. 01.5". If you would like to just go ahead and read this story, please see below.

I sincerely appreciate your consumption,

-AR2

I had accidentally slept with my cousin Anna earlier that summer. I don't mean accidentally as in 'oops, my dick accidentally slipped into your vagina'. I mean I had a one-night stand with an amazing girl and later found out she was my cousin. After we found out, we ended up having more sex and it kind of became a thing for us. Understandably, we're very secretive about the nature of our relationship, seeing as incest in generally a taboo. I think it's actually illegal in a couple states.

That didn't stop us. We've been having sex for months now, and since we both had our own apartments, we didn't have anyone to answer to if we didn't show up at home or if our cousin showed up at our door unexpectedly. We were like high schoolers, sneaking around, trying not to get caught having as much sex as we could. It really wasn't hard, but we still had that natural paranoia of 'if anyone found out'. It certainly kept life exciting.

Anna didn't normally text me at work. She actually worked harder during longer hours than I did, so she didn't have time. When my phone buzzed in my pocket, I assumed it was one of my buddies wanting to hook up and hang out this weekend. I didn't think it would be important, but I pulled it out to check anyway. The message was from Anna, and I looked around the office quickly to make sure there was no danger of anyone reading over my shoulder.

Anna said she had just finished up a major project at work. Not only was she getting to go home and start her weekend at four on a Thursday, since she was new and had still done most of the project work herself, her boss had gifted her a bottle of very fine wine. Why he kept bottles of fine wine at work, Anna and I laughed trying to figure out. But she was heading home and was going to get started on a celebratory dinner if I wanted to come over.

I wrapped up work two hours later and headed over to Anna's place. I had been planning on having leftovers or maybe ordering a pizza that night so I was happy to accept Anna's dinner proposal. I walked into her apartment and was greeted with a delicious smelling aroma. She was making chicken paprikash, a dish she had heard about from a Marvel movie that she had been dying to try.

Anna was a passable cook, but she was generally terrible with new recipes. The chicken smelled good, and the reddish-yellow sauce poured over it looked delicious. It didn't taste as good as it looked though. It wasn't as bad as it usually was when she tried something new, but the sauce was definitely not properly balanced, and it didn't soak into the chicken very well. It would take Anna a few more tries to get it right, but for now it was edible.

Anna put the leftovers away and I washed the dishes. We settled on the couch and Anna connected her laptop to her tv so we could watch Netflix on the bigger screen. She turned on Captain America 3, the movie from which she had heard about the meal we just ate, and snuggled up to me. I draped one arm over the back of the couch so she could rest her head on my chest.

The movie ended and we didn't move for a while. I didn't know if Anna wanted to turn on a new movie or not, so I waited for her. After a few seconds, she reached toward the coffee table and closed her laptop, disconnecting it from the tv. The tv notified us that it was no longer connected to any media and began a countdown until it turned itself off. Anna sat up enough to kiss me.

As Anna kissed me, I dropped my arm from the back of the couch to wrap it around her shoulders. Anna sat up straighter and crawled onto my lap so she was straddling me. My hands fell to her hips and her arms wrapped around my neck. After a minute or two, she broke our kiss and pulled away long enough to pull her shirt over her head. While we were apart, I did the same.

She fell back into me, kissing me hard as the heat rose between us. With my hands on her hips, I had enough leverage to grind up into her. She grinded right back, sliding her bra off between us as our tongues danced. I took my hands off her hips long enough to undo her pants. She slid off me and started kissing down my body as she crawled down onto her knees before me. She pulled my pants off as she descended, and when she came to my cock, she immediately took it into her mouth.

My eyes rolled back as she began to work. Anna had a way with blowjobs that was completely unmatched in any other experience I had ever had. I thought I was going to fill her mouth with cum any second when she pulled away. I was very disappointed, but she pressed her lips to mine and all was forgiven.

Somewhere in the time she was giving me head she had slipped out of her pants, because as she climbed back into my lap I could feel her wet pussy pressing against my cock. She grinded her crotch against me, stroking me with her slit. I was just about to grab her hips and push into her myself when she slipped me into her.

As much as I wanted to fuck her forcefully, I sat still on the couch. I let her ride me, waiting as the tension built. Anna was far from the greatest lay I had ever had, but she was much closer to the best than she was to being bad in bed. When I knew I was getting close, I took control. I wrapped my arms around her waist and twisted, throwing her roughly onto the couch. I mounted her and began to pound away at her as hard as I could.

Maybe it's just my own selfish desires, but I stopped kissing Anna when I got on top. I liked looking down at her as I fucked her. The way her modest breasts bounced with my thrusts, the face she made as she felt her own climax approaching as quickly as mine was. At long last, I pushed into Anna as deeply as I could. Her vision came into focus and she looked right into my eyes as I emptied my balls deep inside her.

And then I collapsed. We laid there on the couch, sweating and breathing, for a long while. I pulled myself up enough to glance at a clock. It wasn't late, but by the time I got home and got to bed, it would be. And since I still had work in the morning, I needed to get to sleep. Anna looked at the clock and processed all of this too. It's no wonder I get along with my cousin so well, because she asked if I just wanted to stay at her place for the night just as I was asking if I could do that very same thing.

We laughed at our synchronicity before crawling off the couch and heading to the bedroom. We left our clothes where they fell. It was kind of an unspoken rule that when we slept at the same place, whoever woke up first treated the other to oral sex until they woke up. Clothes just got in the way of that. We crawled into bed and cuddled, spooning. With her ass pressed against me, I was just starting to get hard again when I finally passed out.

I woke up to Anna's spectacular oral talents. I let her know I was awake, but I didn't stop her. She didn't stop either. Her head bobbed on my cock, and I could feel her tongue flexing over every inch of me. After a few minutes, I could feel myself reaching my climax. I warned Anna so she could be prepared. With expert timing, she pulled away at the precise right moment and my cum shot up onto her face. I plastered her cheeks and mouth, but nothing came as far as her eyes.

I don't know exactly where it comes from, but I have a huge thing for spraying cum all over a girl, especially her face. As much as I love when Anna swallows, I definitely prefer the way her face looks with my cum dripping off of it. She rolled over onto the bed, satisfied with herself. She began wiping the cum off her face and sucking it off her fingers as I got up and went to take a shower.

When I got out of my shower, Anna was back on the couch. She had a very loose-fitting shirt on and since I couldn't see pants, she was probably only wearing panties underneath. Something about Anna's figure just drew me towards her, but unfortunately, I had to get to work. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I collected my clothes, which I could probably get another day out of, and threw them on before leaving for someplace I'd much less rather be.

I really regretted not going for another round as work wore on. Fridays were absolutely dead, but I was essential personnel so I had to be there. I had to oversee all the nothing that was happening. It really didn't help that I knew I wouldn't see Anna that weekend because I was busy. Anna did her damnedest to make it worse by snapchatting me all day.

Anna was a very modest girl and didn't send any messages that were outright sexual. I appreciated that because, besides my paranoia of someone finding out about us, I'm also not big on showing off my conquests. What Anna did send though was easily turned sexual. Innocent sounding double entendres, pictures she was barely in. But if you looked closely, you could see things. Her shirt collar pulled low to show as much of what little cleavage she had. Her leaned over so the hem of her shirt rose up and showed off her panties. There was even one picture where I swear I could see her naked in a reflection, but it was gone before I could be sure.

Either way, work passed and I went home. I spent the weekend with mom who had decided her house needed some renovating. I was surprised when Anna showed up until I remembered she had a free weekend too and mom was all about free labor from relatives. Well, cheap labor, mom did eventually go out to pick us up some pizzas. I tried to talk Anna into a quickie while mom was away, but Anna just teased me and left me hanging. I'd have been more upset if I wouldn't have done the same to her.

Anna and I didn't get to have sex again that weekend, or for the rest of the week either. We did see each other again the next weekend for more renovating at mom's place. Mom ran out of screws and had to go to the home improvement store to get more. Anna and I sat down since I knew mom had no idea how to get around a home improvement store. We cuddled on mom's couch made out.

Anna pushed me down so I was lying on the couch and she was lying on top of me. I slid my hand under her loose-fitting work shirt and fondled her breast through her bra. She grinded her crotch into mine through our dirty jeans. I thought of all the girls I had laid on this couch in high school and during summer breaks in college. I thought of the girl I wanted to lay on it now.

Anna's hand slid down my body. It came to the button of my pants and undid them. She lowered my zipper and slid her hand in, massaging my cock through my boxers. She broke our kiss to go down and take my cock into her mouth. She wasn't halfway down when we heard a car door slam outside. We sat bolt upright and struggled to right our clothes.

My mom came in with, amazingly, the right screws. I muttered under my breath about her interrupting the best screw but only Anna and I heard it. We tried not to laugh the rest of the day. I think we did alright.

We went the next week without seeing each other again, but that weekend we were both free. I raced back to Anna's after work and beat her there by a long shot. I prepared dinner and got prepared for her return. She barged in the door, knowing I would be there. She tossed the door closed behind her, set her work bag down, and ran towards me, peeling off clothes. She tackled me and I almost fell over from the force of it.

Anna pressed her lips to mine and began ripping at my clothes. It wasn't two minutes before we were naked on the floor. I rolled Anna onto her back and pressed my face between her legs. I licked at her pussy and tasted her juices. She was shaven but for a little stubble. She must have been anticipating this as much as I was after last week's snub.

When I felt she was ready, I pulled myself up her body and positioned myself above her. I teased her a little more by rubbing my cock against her slit instead of just penetrating her. She grew sick of that quickly and rolled me onto my back. She positioned my cock and slid it into her. She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine as she grinded my cock into her folds.

She sat up to ride me. She started slow, then increased her speed, then slowed down again. She rose and fell, grinded her hips forward and back, side to side. Her hips danced as my dick slid in, out, and around her pussy. Her eyes began to glaze over as if she were in a trance. I sat up and grabbed her. I stood up, trying and failing to stay inside her the whole time. I turned her around and pushed her against a wall before sliding between her legs and into her again.

I pounded her against the wall. She moaned in pleasure. I spanked her. I told her what a dirty girl she was, how wrong it was that she loved her cousin's cock. She moaned agreement to all my accusations and begged for more in the same breath. I asked if she wanted her cousin's cum. She said yes. She said she needed it. I gave it to her.

Thanks to our position, I wasn't very deep in her when I let loose. When I pulled out and we sank to the floor, some of my cum actually leaked out of her. That was another of my favorite sights. She cleaned up the cum that slid out, then sucked my dick clean. Then we got up and had the dinner I made, which was now cold. We didn't mind.

We fucked again after dinner, and then went to bed. I wasn't surprised to wake up without Anna's mouth on my cock. She usually did wake up before me, but every so often I beat her awake. I rolled over to begin pleasure her awake, but she wasn't in bed. That was weird. She came walking out of the bathroom then.

We were both still naked from the previous night, and Anna's body looked beautiful in the morning light. I smiled at her and patted the bed, inviting her to join me again. She said down in bed beside me. I cupped her chin in my hand and kissed her. She tasted lie toothpaste, which was a bit fresher than I was expecting first thing in the morning. I hadn't intended to kiss her long anyway. I kissed down her body until I was between her legs and began to eat her out.

I eat her out until she came, but I wasn't done yet. Anna's body wasn't perfect by any stretch, but it was still beautiful. I kissed back up her body until my cock reached her pussy and rubbed at her entrance. I sat upright for maximum leverage and pushed into her. She gasped in ecstasy.

I began to saw in and out of her. I maintained my speed but added more force. I watched her bare breasts bounce under the weight of my thrusts. She bit her lip as the pressure built. I gyrated my hips to stimulate as much of her insides as I could. One of Anna's hands reached up toward her breast to play with her nipple. The other descended to her clit to play with that since I wasn't stimulating it well in this position.

The moment came and I pulled out of Anna. I jerked my cock for a few seconds before spraying all over her body. My sticky cum barely stood out against her pale skin, but it was still a sight to see first thing in the morning. We got in the shower and she cleaned my cock with her mouth, but we did nothing more just then. We didn't get dressed or leave her apartment all day. I don't even know how many times we had sex before we finally fell asleep again.

The next morning, I woke up first. As usual, I ate out Anna until she woke up and then continued until she came. Anna had a friend to meet up with so she took a shower, got dressed and left. I had no plans at first, but a friend called me while Anna was out so I went to hang with him for a few hours.

I got home that afternoon and saw Anna sitting on the bed bawling her eyes out. I ran over to her and threw my arms around her. I didn't know what was wrong, but Anna was one of those people who needed a hug when she was crying. I pressed her head into my chest and let her weep. She pushed away from me.

I looked at her with more questions than I could articulate. She tried to speak but through the sobs I couldn't make anything out. I tried to hug her again, but again she pushed me away. She got up and walked away, and I sat there dumbfounded. I looked down at the bed. Where Anna had been sitting was a little piece of white plastic with a blue cap on the end.

I picked it up and recognized it as a pregnancy test. My mind raced. The little window on the test had two red lines on a white field. What the hell does that mean? I ran into the bathroom. There were at least three more in the trash can. They all had the same two red lines. I finally picked up one of the boxes and looked at it. I didn't believe what I saw, so I grabbed another. I looked at all the boxes and all the tests.

I walked out to where Anna was on the couch. She was still sobbing, but she was much better now. She looked at me and I looked at her. I imagine the look of shock on my face was terrifying. I pulled her in for a hug and she started crying against my chest.

Anna was pregnant. My cousin was pregnant with my child. I don't know how you're supposed to react to that or what you're supposed to do, but we did the best we could. We talked about what we wanted to do and what we should do and we came to a conclusion. Anna would keep the baby. She would raise the baby and I would help. To everyone else, it would seem like I was just helping out my cousin. But we would know the truth. Our baby would have both of its parents in its life. Our baby would be raised in a happy home. And we would be together. Maybe not officially where everyone else could see, but we would be together. Just like a real family should be.