Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get him out of here, Noth ordered. Chuka hustled the younger vampire away. Philomena stumbled from the booth, drifting over to her werewolf friend to join in on the ongoing blowjob.

Christy stirred in her lap, whimpering the word "fuck" over and over again, incoherent, blood dribbling down her neck, her back. She was crying, crashing. Noth put a hand over her chest in the space above her left breast and felt the human heart hammering against the bone there. She still felt a false hunger, her mouth full of saliva and an icy cold feeling in her veins.

"Girl, what are you on?" she asked.

Christy was almost too far gone to answer, her head wobbling, her eyes completely watered. Noth pushed at her to answer and she choked out, "A 'shroom. He gave it to me."

"Who? Hall?"

"Eldunord."

...

The last thing Noth wanted to do when she woke up was go to work. Hungover and nauseated, she lazed in her coffin an hour longer than normal, until her assistant texted, worried. She also had several missed messages from her husband. Noth knew she needed to get up, to peel herself out of her safe, cozy coffin - and go confront him about the drugged human she fed on.

She arrived at work two hours after sundown - late as fuck to badge in. She wanted to go straight to Eldunord, demand an explanation. But his assistant told her the elf was at a dinner and would be back closer to midnight, "to discuss next steps," which was never a chat to look forward to.

Noth would have to wait. Rather than do it in his office, she stalked back to her own.

She found Eiri waiting for her there. "Director."

She didn't like his tone. Still tingling from the after effects of Christy's spiked blood, she was on edge, irritable. "What can I do for you, Lao?"

So it's "Lao," now? He thought, more at her than to himself. "Why do you keep biting Christy?" he demanded. "Am I not enough for you?"

Did she come in today...? If so, Noth could only envy her stamina.

"Eiri," she said, not quite keeping the frustration out of her voice. Her head throbbed with a dull headache - dehydration mixed with fatigue. Even the coffin couldn't cure it. How long will this go on? "We talked about this. You have no reason to be jealous of her."

Especially not now. She was tempted to tell him about finding her in the club, her pitiful state and how she begged to fantasize about him while getting fucked by a stranger. But that would make it look even worse - that Noth fed on her while she was drugged, used her as cruelly as the elves had.

"If anything," Noth blurted out, "I should be jealous. Why do you care about her so much?"

"Because she's my friend," Eiri said. "And she's... not the best at caring for herself."

"You can say that again." Noth hadn't realized she'd said it aloud until she heard the echo of her sarcasm bouncing off the walls back at her, making her head ache even more fiercely. "I won't make excuses to you, but who I feed on is not your business."

"Unless it's me," he said.

She started, confused. "You want me to feed on you...?"

"No," he said. "I guess I couldn't stop you if you did, though."

For a moment she thought of it - of pinning him down, her teeth going to that warm sinewy spot on the neck where she buried her head while he held her.

And then she recognized what was happening. She was hearing his words as compulsion.

How...? Stunned, she put a hand to her head, covering her eyes. She must have wobbled on her feet because suddenly Eiri was beside her, steadying her. His warm touch roused her to fierce hunger and she shuddered, reached out a hand to push him away.

"Noth," he was shaking her. "Noth. What's wrong?"

"Stop," she commanded, as much to herself as to him. "Don't... Don't touch me right now. I can't... I'm not..." Her head throbbed and she lost her train of thought.

Eiri would not let go of her. He wrapped his long arms around her back, folding her into his chest, squeezing. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Let me help you."

She was afraid if he went on holding her, she would scream, she would cry, she would bite. She would beg for his cock in her mouth, crawl naked on hands and knees through the office in front of everyone to get it. In his arms, she shook so badly she would have gone to her knees if he hadn't held her up. She bit her lips to keep from speaking, keep from biting him.

I'm losing it, she thought. I can't think, I can't hold back. Just like Christy.

"I'm getting you out of here," he said. "Where's your phone? Text your assistant for the car."

Still trembling and under the effects of the tainted blood, Noth could only obey. This is bad - and I didn't drink nearly as much as the others...! Were they down sick, or lying dead somewhere, now? None of them had come to work that evening.

Somehow, Eiri got her down to the car with no one noticing he held her. It was two hours to midnight, and only a dozen or so human employees remained on campus - night janitors, a few people working crunch hours. In her car, they zipped off through the night while he held her. She tried to push him away, but when he told her to stop, she found herself weakened, powerless - her mouth so full of false hunger, she gagged on her own saliva.

Then the apartment, the long flight of creaky steps up to the loft. He didn't know where she slept, so he laid her on the bed and began to undress her. Noth sank under his touch, losing herself in a terrible dark place nothing like the quiet gray fog. It was almost as if she were back in the nightclub, flashes of light and sticky skin all around her.

She woke at dawn, alarmed at the unfamiliar feel of the bed underneath her naked body. Eiri was asleep at her side. The blackout screen was down - only the faintest glow along its seam hinting at the sunlight beyond it. Her head was clear and cool.

She got up from the bed silently so as not to disturb Eiri. She stole to the master bathroom with her phone clenched in her hand. In the hours since midnight, she had two texts from Chuka, calling in sick and asking to borrow some shoes. One from Philomena that read like she was drunk, complaining about her last breakup. Nothing from Antonious, but his location tracker showed him at his house with a video stream in active play mode.

What happened to us? Not for the first time, she wished she could see her reflection, look to see if her pupils were dilated. She leaned over the pink marble sink of the bathroom, pressing her forehead to the cool mirrored wall above it. She imagined she looked haggard and grimy - her hair felt oily under her fingers, her skin clammy. She caught a whiff of her underarm odor as she straightened and wrinkled her nose at the acrid smell.

The master bath was fully equipped with spa tub, a cozy dry sauna, and a floor-to-ceiling shower with two rainfall shower heads and one detachable wand-shaped one. Like the rest of her apartment, it was a myriad of textures - smooth, creamy marble. Gold leaf friezes and false relief motifs. Beautifully exposed vintage brass pipes and antique light fixtures. Rough hewn wood in the sauna. And on many shelves and mirrored trays, a multicolored galaxy of small jars and bottles with her cosmetics, soaps, oils, and scents. Every kind of bathing tool laid out in carved shelves inside both the shower and the tub.

The opulence and luxury calmed her. The detail made her feel alert. Herself, in control.

She chose the shower, turning on the two overhead faucets, drenching herself in hot, steaming water, letting it beat down on her back, her neck. Safe under the cleansing spray, she let her mind examine the events of the previous nights. She worked her way backward through the memories - Eiri whisking her home, the night club, drinking from Christy while Antonious fucked her over the table. The management training. Her husband's veiled insults.

Somewhere in it all, something was wrong. But was it one big thing, or just a series of smaller things? Roofies, racism, workplace drama... those were "small." A dead human intern a little larger, but not beyond the realm of possibility in a post-Collapse work environment.

It was something about the timing of it that made Noth uneasy - as if she were being manipulated, pushed by an unseen hand. She glanced down at her ring finger, remembering that even now, more than a month after Fulbright shipped, she was still legally unmarried. The deal still open.

You're there to close, her father said. Don't let their moon-baby, earth-mother bullshit distract you. Whatever they say about eclipses or harvests - get that ring on your finger and get it done. That's what you're there for. Nothing else.

She felt a little stir in the steamy air and turned to see Eiri standing in door of the bathroom. Noth felt something like pain well up in her chest - mingled affection, shame, and relief.

Nothing else, she repeated to herself. But she reached out her hand, inviting him to join her.

"Is it okay to touch you, now?" he asked.

"I want you to touch me now," she said, unabashedly compelling him to strip and come to her. Her mind was her own again.

He obeyed, pulling off the silk boxes she kept for him at her place. He stepped into the wide entry of the shower, standing just outside the waterfall spray. Tentatively, he took her outstretched hand and pulled her toward him. She came willingly, folding her wet body against his hard curves, fitting her check to his chest, groin to his thigh. He felt solid, secure - something she could grab onto to ground herself. She let the water beat down on them both, the rivulets running between their bodies and sighed, relaxed.

He shifted a little away from her, used his hand to tilt her chin up to look at him. "Are you alright, now? That was fucking scary."

She nodded. He leaned down and kissed her, a gentle press of his closed lips at first. The kiss blossomed into a hot open mouth into which she delved her tongue, craving him. She breathed in the steam of the shower, the sweet scent of her soaps and perfumes mingled with the humid air. She opened her mouth wider to kiss more of him, to reach more places in his eager, hot mouth.

She felt his cock stir against her belly as his body warmed to the kiss, yielded to it. But he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back, resisting.

"I'm still mad at you," he scolded.

She blinked. "For what?"

"For feeding on Christy. I don't want you touching her," he said. She saw the skin stretched over his high, wide cheekbones darken with a jealous flush. "You're mine. Only I can touch you."

Noth felt a little thrill go through her. Once, his jealousy would have annoyed her. Now, it wetted her. "Yes, Master..."

He smiled. Ran a hand over her wet hair, pushing it back from her face. "You're filthy," he observed, looking at the tangled mess. "How did you get so dirty?"

She shrugged, feeling playful. Insolent. "I don't know. I went to some very dirty places."

"Naughty girl." He spun her around, pushed her a little under the hot spray, following close behind her. He put his head down by her ear and whispered over the roar of the water, "I'll wash you clean."

She shuddered as he reached past her for the carved shelf with its many soaps, brushes, and cloths. He ran his hands over the collection, coming to rest on a cloth band Noth used to tie her hair back while it soaked in conditioner. He took that soft, fibrous strap and looped it around one of the brass pipes connected to the overhead shower. Tied the ends to her wrists.

Yes, Noth thought, feeling the tide of desire pull at her stomach, her knees.

Next he found a bar of soap, creamy white and smelling of musk. He held it in one hand and her hip with the other. He kicked her legs far apart and began to run the soap over her shoulders, down her back. Up her ribs, underneath her arms and across her chest. Then down, down to her sex, rubbing the bar in a circular motion over the coppery curls, creating a white foamy lather.

Noth moaned, twisted her hands against the pipe. The hot water running through it heated the metal, burned her skin.

Eiri went on washing her, running the bar back up her stomach as he stepped closer to her. She felt his cock, hard and erect, pressing against her slippery buttocks. He slid the bar over her breasts, carefully circling one, then the other, spreading a thin film of heavenly-smelling bubbles over the soft skin. He ran his free hand up, cupping one slicked tit, pinching the nipple until it reddened.

"Eiri," she murmured. She thrust her hips back, rubbing her ass against him.

"Still so dirty," he murmured back. He set the soap back on the shelf and used both hands to grab her hips, pulling her backward, straightening her spine. Her hands, tied to the pipe slide down its length as she leaned forward, the spray of the shower beating down on her back.

She felt him kneel behind her on the tile, his hands sliding down her legs to the backs of her knees. She started to shake, setting her ass to wiggling in his face.

He slapped it, hard. Noth gasped. He slapped her other cheek, and she moaned to let him know she enjoyed it. She felt him stand again, that erect cock teasingly slipping over her spanked ass.

"I need to be punished," she begged. "Master..."

He went on spanking her like she liked, his big hands clapping against the soapy skin with loud, wet cracks. She whimpered and moaned as he went, twisting her hips backward into the blows, her wrists burning against the hot pipe.

"More," she begged.

She heard him reach again toward the shelf. Felt the softest bristles of a scrubbing brush down her back. Eiri slid to one side of her, his long thigh coming around her front to thrust between her legs, forcing her to lean even further forward, half-pulled over his hip. Then she felt the wide, flat back of the bath brush against the top of one buttock for the briefest of seconds before Eiri pulled back and struck her with it across the ass.

"Ah! Ah!"

He padded her wet ass hard, the flat back of the brush snapping against her in a steady rhythm while she writhed against his thigh and cried out after each blow. Her cheeks expanded and contracted between the wet thwacks the brush made, the blood rushing to the surface of the skin. Soon her ass burned as hot as the pipe under her hands and she flexed her hips, grinding her cunt against against his powerful leg. They were both slippery, slick with soap - she couldn't get enough friction. She cried out in mingled pain and frustration.

He dropped the brush and gently cupped a hand to her flaming ass. He took his leg out from beneath her and she sank down to her knees, her arms going up over her head as her bound wrists reached the very bottom of the pipe where it joined the tiled wall.

Eiri got down on his knees behind her, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her back. The water pounded down on her head, forcing her hair down over her shoulders in wet, shining sheets. He kissed it. Stroked the wet strands tenderly. Then his hands went back to her burning buttocks and he pushed her forward until her head rested against her bound arms and her ass lifted high in the air, the spray stinging the tender flesh.

She felt both his hands move along her sore buttocks, sliding down her crack. He held her cheeks in his hands, the palms pressing the fleshy globes upward and out. Spreading her until she felt the hot rivulets of water running over her anus.

What is he doing...? She strained to look over her shoulder at him, crouched behind her, between her legs. She couldn't see, but she felt, the hot wet stab of his tongue jabbing into her. She gasped, surprised, and her buttocks slipped out of his hands as she squirmed under the probing tongue's assault on her asshole. Not since their big fight had he touched her there. She did not know what he would do there, now. It thrilled her.

He took his mouth away from her ass, and she felt a finger replace it, finding the puckering aperture, rubbing it as he would her clit.

"You like it," he said, slipping his finger in the tight little hole. When she didn't answer, he pinched her burning red butt cheek with his other hand.

"Yes!" she gasped, clenching around the finger buried in her ass. "I... I like it. Master..."

She felt his cock brush against her thigh, hard and straining. The domed tip of it sliding over her punished ass, nudging between the sore cheeks. He took his finger out of her, spread her again with both hands and that little tip came to rest directly against the opening.

She quivered, her hands going around the burning pipe.

"Master," she said again. Do it, she begged silently. I want it...!

He pushed the tip in, stretching her, sliding through the film of soap that slickened her.

"Nnng!" she grunted, straining.

"Relax," he commanded. "Breath."

She opened her mouth wide, gasping as he edged into her, slow and careful and deliberate. The thick head of his cock slipping past that tight ring of muscle. The long, veiny shaft inching inward through the burning strain. She moaned as he went, twitching her hips, fighting to stay relaxed while dying for him to thrust it all the way in.

"Please," she begged. "Oh, please, please..."

"Please what?" he asked. His favorite game. He would make her say it - say all the dirty things she wished for. Humiliate her with her most secret desires.

"G-give it to me..." Noth gritted out between her teeth. She was stretched so far, it hurt. But behind the pain she felt a burning pleasure, little pings of heat radiating from her stretched asshole down to her dripping cunt. "I want... I want..."

"You want to get fucked in the ass, Director?"

"Yes!" she grunted, rocking her hips back, her anus clenching. He tried to hold her still, but she was stronger, and slippery, sliding out of his grip to force his cock deeper.

He let go of her hips and braced his hands against her back. He flexed his hips, the shaft plunging, and he was all the way inside her, his fine straight hairs scraping her beaten buttocks. She cried out, urging him on and he shoved inside of her, not able to pull all the way out with her clenching him. The floor was hard and hot under their knees as they writhed together, his short, tight thrusts into her ass driving her into a frenzy.

She felt him cum inside her, a cold splash shivering through the deep secret place, a furious grunt escaping his mouth. She whimpered, feeling him relax, feeling the cock inside her withdraw. She hung her head between her arms and looked down between their legs to see it slip out of her, still half erect and dripping, smeared with the slightest bit of her blood.

"Uh oh," said Eiri. "Now you're dirty there, too..."

Carefully, he lifted himself. She felt the pipe under hands rattle. He turned off the overhead spray. The bathroom was full of steam, humid and hot, but she shivered, bereft of his touch. Then she felt a startling spray of cooler water splash against her legs. It warmed and sharpened as Eiri knelt behind her, the detachable wand in his hand, the temperature of the water warming as he fiddled with the dials.

He turned the spray toward her buttocks. She gave weak moan, exhausted and desperate as he rinsed her tender, torn anus. "Please..." Too tired to even to beg, she thought hard about what she wanted - where she wanted that spray to go.

He kissed the small of her back, understanding. Ran the spray down between her legs, angled upward. He whispered something, his lips moving against her wet skin, but she couldn't hear it. Her mind slipped sideways in the foggy gray place as the host jets of water caressed her, the pressure against her clit mounting, her punished ass throbbing over every inch. Somewhere, she felt his tongue sliding over her. Fingers slipping inside her cunt. And the water, rinsing both her cum and his all away.