Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see your seed again, Eiri," she said, her breath hot with lust.

"It's... a little difficult... for me," he said, trying to come up with an explanation that wouldn't hurt her feelings. "I need more touch. Something a little... stronger."

She brightened, stood, her tiny breasts bouncing with the motion of it. Without a word, she darted off into the thick copse of trees all around them. Eiri had only enough time to sit up and reach for his shirt before she was back, a wide, fat green leaf in her hand.

"This will help," she asked, kneeling beside him.

"What...?" he started to ask, but she slapped the leaf around his waning arousal, folding it to cover him. He yelped and started to pull back. Reaching down to push the strange foreign object away from his junk, sticky with her juices.

But she tightened her grip around the leaf, around his dick, and pumped. The texture of the soft plant sent a jolt of burning through his shaft, unlike anything he'd ever felt. Something between a light, stinging slap and a warm, wet mouth. He gasped as she chafed the strange leaf against him, jacking him off just like at the picnic. But with more force. And that piquant stinging.

"It's called a 'naughty kiss.' It tingles in the most exquisite way," she murmured. "Like being sucked off by the the Goddess herself..."

He moaned, straining under her ministrations. The skin of the leaf clung to his sweaty, sticky cock, the veins of it brushing his tip, that little flap of skin where his foreskin would have been. He squirmed, feeling the heat spread like a dull itch across his crotch. God, I hope it's not poisonous...!

Hot and furious, he came into the leaf cupped in her hand, crying out and falling back onto the ground. Dazed, he imagined he could feel the power tide or whatever it was she was trying to tell him about, thrumming beneath him as he gasped and cooled, the twilight descending. He smelled jasmine and musk. Cool scents like the ones Noth wore.

He opened his eyes just in time to see Deedella fold the leaf full of his cum and tuck it into a pocket of her dress.

"Let's go back," she said.

...

The leaf did give him a rash. Mortified, he went back to wearing the leggings and scheduled an appointment with the on campus clinic. They gave him a cream and a lecture about respecting nature and sent him on his way. Itching and miserable, he avoided Deedella out of embarrassment - coming in late and using his tablet to work from a hotel desk on the opposite side of campus.

He ran into Jaymin on his way out of the West Campus lunch cafe.

"Long time no see," Eiri said, trying not to appear too edgy. He wanted to go back to his hotel desk, hide his shame under the surface of it and maybe unlace the leggings to let the air cool it.

"Hey man, how's it going?" Jaymin looked as ageless as ever - smooth, coffee-colored skin almost glowing with good health. "I never see anyone from the old team anymore!"

"Oh, Christy's still around - she texts me," Eiri said.

"Yeah, I blocked her after like the first week," Jaymin laughed.

Eiri made some banal reply, shifting on his feet. His dick itched furiously.

Jaymin picked up on his discomfort. "What's wrong, dude?"

"N-nothing," Eiri said. "Just, uh... little sore. From... my date last night."

Jaymin blinked at him. After a beat, he said, "Did you fuck an elf?"

Eiri blushed, too embarrassed to answer.

Jaymin leaned forward and raised an eyebrow. "Did they put leaves or some shit on your dick...?"

"Yeah!" Eiri blurted out, stunned that Jaymin guessed at his predicament. "What the fuck is that about? Did you...?"

"Yeah, uh... It's weird. This elf on my team took a few of us out. We were out at some club and we got into this, like, game where we were trying to bounce our dicks off our wrists to see if we could get it to go all the way around..."

Eiri blinked at him. That's a thing?

Jaymin continued, "I got hard and it was like, whatever. Then all of a sudden, he's wrapping this leaf around my junk and... it was just so weird. Rash lasted like a day. Feels better when you put cold water on it."

Eiri was relieved. He could last a day. "That is weird... Did he say what it was for?"

"No, and he changed teams like the next day!" Jaymin said. Eiri suddenly realized that they'd both lowered their voices, instinctively drawing aside in a hallway. Speaking privately. "I told HR and they told us it was probably a religious ritual because we're coming up on the Harvest Moon."

"Us?" Eiri asked.

"Me and Tim. The intern from legal, remember?" Jaymin said. "He was playing the dick game too and saw it happen. I haven't seen him around lately."

"Weird," Eiri said. The itch intensified. "Well - I gotta get going. It was good to see you - we should get lunch sometime."

"Yeah," Jaymin said.

Eiri resolved to never get lunch with a guy that tried to make a wristwatch out of his own dick. He darted into the nearest bathroom to try the water trick, snatching one of the gossamer sheets elves permitted humans to use for wiping away their filth. He wetted the fabric under the infinity faucets that filled the softly lit room with a gentle tinkling. Then he unlaced his tunic and worked the cloth down his pants, feeling cool relief spread over his tortured shaft as he drew it out to wrap completely.

The bathrooms were some of the nicest places on campus - all hung about with cool leaves and smooth, rounded wood surfaces that discreetly opened to receive waste and bear it away on an endless flow of fresh, cool water. Eiri closed his eyes, letting the calming influence of the decor and the cold cloth on his groin sooth him.

Talking with Jaymin reminded him of Christy. He wondered if she'd had any leaves shoved in her snatch. He texted her, one-handed, while he held his burning dicking in the other, debating whether to run it under the faucet of the sink.

You around, he asked.

Hi, she replied immediately. What's up?

Let's go out, he sent.

The bathroom door swung open. Startled, Eiri dropped his phone while trying to reach for his dick to shove it back in his leggings. It clattered into the sink, under the running water.

"Careful, Lao!" Hall snapped at him, the door swinging shut behind him. "Still so damned clumsy..."

Mortified, Eiri laced himself up, trying not to look at his former tormentor. He grabbed his phone out from beneath the running water. He would have run from the bathroom, but Hall just stood there - between Eiri and the door.

"Excuse me," Eiri muttered, finally.

He started to walk past Hall when the elf's lithe little hand shot out, grabbing at his crotch where his burning cock nestled below the skin tight fabric. Eiri couldn't quite smother a cry before it left his mouth, and it took everything he had to hold back from immediately punching the elf in his long face.

"Ha," Hall sneered. He let go. "You won't last five minutes at Harvest time. Eiri-chan..."

Eiri left without answering. Feeling an unnerving sense of eyes on his back as he went.

...

He forgot all about texting Christy until she showed up outside his apartment door later that night.

Still without a phone while he waited for the IT Department to clear him for a replacement, he had to rely on the video feed from the home security Noth had ordered for him in the days before her departure. Eiri still felt a little thrill of terror whenever it activated, a reminder of the mysterious attack earlier that year.

"Let me in, Eiri-chan," Christy said. "I'm kind of cold!"

He triggered the automatic door lock, allowing her in. She bustled in, wearing a short skirt and deep cut v-neck tunic in a shimmery fabric he didn't recognize. No bra, nipples clearly protruding. A wine bottle clutched in her hand. Oh, no...

"Hey, uh," he said, struggling for the diplomatic way to get out of being seduced. "Do you want to go out and get something? Sorry - I wanted to just hang out as friends and catch up. Not really in the mood for drinking."

"It's not for you, it's for me. Where's your bottle opener?" Christy said. "Work is just like... soooo stressful right now! All the elves get really grabby and it's only going to get worse before the Harvest Festival. My ass feels like the straw hole in a drink lid."

"What do you mean worse?" he asked. He thought of Hall grabbing his cock on the way out of the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, you weren't here last year," Christy said. "It's like their fertility festival or something. And they use it to try and make you buy into their religion or get you pregnant with one of their elf babies. Non-elf employees are allowed to opt out, but last year, they put a ton of stuff in the food to get everyone horny, so nobody did. I think HR made them stop doing that this year, but I dunno."

Eiri fetched his bottle opener and a glass for Christy from his kitchen. After a moment, he grabbed a beer for himself and sat down to join her on his couch. In his plush apartment. Paid for by elves who seemed to want to rape him.

"This is really fucked up," he said, thinking his way through the layers of coercion. "Where I come from, demons only want your soul. They don't care about your body."

Christy laughed. "It's all fucked up. I can't believe Hadrian let the elves have so much of America! Unless the guy was like into that kind of thing - getting fucked under a full moon while some walking houseplant holds you down..."

Eiri chuckled. He thought Noth would've liked that joke. But then, she was probably somewhere getting fucked under a full moon by her husband. Whose bark-crusted skin and leaflike hair made him look not unlike a houseplant.

He clinked her glass with his beer bottle. "Here's to not getting raped at work, I guess?"

...

"I haven't seen you around," Deedella complained when Eiri finally worked up the nerve to return to his usual desk. He had to in order to claim the new phone IT dropped off for him. "What's going on?"

"N-nothing," he said. "I was on campus, but thought a change of scenery might help?"

It sounded like a lie, but he realized it actually wasn't. Now that'd he'd talked to two other humans with similar experiences, Eiri didn't feel as uneasy about fooling around with an elf. It helped him to cope, knowing that it wasn't personal, at least.

"I'm sorry - did I miss any team meetings?" he asked, trying to focus on work.

"No - we have a group-wide pitch in a couple of weeks, though," she answered, running her long fingers through her silky hair. She wasn't flipping it at him. "It would be nice to share the Xmas cup designs, then. Maybe one of the ergonomics guys will have an idea for how we can incorporate the candles into a fun activity for customers. I was thinking maybe a folding pattern?"

Relieved, Eiri sank into the work. And for a few days, everything felt just as it was before Noth left. Deedella was his friendly manager, his work felt fun and important, and he was a young man in his prime - working a great job in a land of opportunity.

He didn't notice anything change again until HR scheduled a "sensitivity training" for all non-elf employees. It was set for an hour after sundown. Cramming into the lunchroom with nearly a thousand other employees, Eiri craned his neck to scan the crowd. He thought he saw one or two of the other vampires that worked with Noth filing in a little behind him. He avoided them.

"Hello everyone," a human resources rep greeted them in an aggressively friendly voice. "Please find a seat - we don't want to take up too much of your time! We're going to review company policy today with regard to religious services. It's a refresher for most of you, but we wanted to make sure all employees are aware of what is appropriate in the workplace!"

They explained the Harvest Festival, a high holy holiday among elfkind. Held at the end of the first month in fall, it was a two-day event honoring the "gifts of the Mother," which sounded - to Eiri - sort of like a work-sanctioned orgy.

"Now there is some nudity involved," the HR rep explained. "It is considered an insult to wear clothes, in fact, while the moon is in the sky. This isn't always comfortable for non-elf employees, so we do allow four extra work-from-home days that month, which we encourage you to use if the no-clothing observance is an issue. Please also note that the main campus is open to the public for the entire weekend of the Festival, so keep sensitive work materials safely secured at your workspace before going home the Friday before, and shut off any personal recording devices you may have at your desk."

The employees gathered in the lunchroom murmured a little before someone called out, "Are we allowed to participate in the Festival?"

"Certainly!" chirped the HR rep. "We can't legally encourage it - as it is a religious observance. But respectfully sharing this experience can have a positive impact on our company culture."

And on our careers, I bet, thought Eiri.

...

It wasn't a surprise when two days later, Deedella approached him for their usual walking one-on-one. She had in her hands two of the fruit smoothies the cafe started serving that month. They were delicious and usually gone by the time Eiri looked up from his work long enough to remember to eat.

"I saved you one," she giggled. The intent frank on her freckled face.

Eiri hesitated, calculating the risk. Finally, he accepted, and said, "It's not going to give me a rash, is it?"

Deedella blushed. "Ah... I'm sorry! I forgot humans are allergic to 'naughty kiss' sometimes...!"

Together, they strode out onto the sunny courtyard connecting the campuses. Employees were spread out all over the lawn, reclining on blankets or lounge chairs provided by the company. Everyone seemed to move with a slow, deliberate langor - turning their heads toward the sun, reaching for their coffee or their smoothies to sip slowly in the heat. The grass was lush and green, giving off a sweet scent in the late afternoon sun. Eiri sipped his smoothie, feeling the flavors of vanilla and peach roll across his tongue. Alive, and vibrant.

"Is that why you've been avoiding me, the rash?" his manager asked. "I'm so sorry - I wish you told me! I have some herbs that could have helped."

"It's fine," Eiri said. "I was... embarrassed."

She giggled, flipped her hair. "You're so cute," she said.

Eiri felt a little stir in his belly. The beginnings of an erection under his tunic. And despite his earlier caution - and all the misgivings about elven motives in fooling around with humans - he ended up leading her to an empty conference room after their chat. Bending her over the table. Sliding himself into her tight, wet cunt.

"Be gentle," she begged, undulating underneath him, pressing her hips back.

Eiri fought to stay steady, to move slowly. Easing his hard shaft into her slippery heat, shifting his hips to wiggle it deeper. She cried out, hands bracing against the tabletop. Afraid, Eiri leaned down and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Sh!" he said. "I don't want to get in trouble...."

She whimpered, her breath hot on his palm. Trapped like that underneath him, his hand around her, controlling her, he felt a surge of angry passion rise from his cock to head. Forcing him to admit to himself, then, that he liked to dominate. That his time with Noth hadn't been an act he put on, but a secret part of himself discovered. Unearthed.

I fucking love it, he thought, slipping a finger into her mouth, delighting in the power he felt as she was forced to rub her tongue against it - trying to push it out.

Deedella was starting to thrash beneath him, her smothered cries growing more frantic. Remembering she wasn't Noth, and had previously said he was too rough, he caught himself before he could brutalize her, restraining his urgent thrusts to more gentle nudging. He let go of her mouth and rested his hand on the table by her head, bracing himself on top of her.

"You move," he commanded, voice hoarse with the effort of holding back. "You enjoy it."

She kicked her legs on either side of his hips, the motion wiggling her flat-cheeked little bottom against him - working her way down his shaft. Her skin was smooth and warm, pressing against his lower abdomen as she rocked back, now using her toes on the floor and her thighs against the table to move herself onto him.

She was whispering something. In elvish. He couldn't understand, but it sounded it sexy.

"Good," he told her, urging her on. "Good girl."

He reached his free hand down, worming it between her hip and the table, searching. For that wet divide, the little bud secreted away in its folds.

He found her clit - high and tight like the rest of her. Touched the tip of his gloved finger to it lightly. And she screamed - so loud, Eiri's ears rang as he came in her, feeling their juices mingle and gush.

...

Somehow they still got work done. He could control his urge to fuck her, especially knowing now how hard it was to be as gentle as she liked.

Eiri noticed the human employees were distracted - trading linger looks and over-long touches between one another. The elves were happy to take advantage; reaching out to touch them, stroking a hand over a shoulder, pushing a lock of hair back from the face. He thought they didn't look as airy or ephemeral as he remembered. There was a quickness to their movements now; a direct and open look in their eyes.

He turned in his drafts for the Xmas cups. Inspired by Noth's Candlemas holiday, he researched the candle crowns and holy leaves, and incorporated their shape into the folding tops of the cups. The effect was far more exotic than blood-colored snowflakes.

"Good work," Deedella said in the weekly design sync. She smiled at him - that charming, freckled face still open and inviting. But he had to wonder, now, if she truly liked him or was only using him as a warmup before the Festival.

She kept bringing him the fruit smoothies. At first, Eiri accepted - but then made the correlation between drinking a shake with his boss and her immediately wanting to fuck afterward. He started turning them down, noticed a marked decrease in his appetite to fuck his boss. He started turning down her invites to go off alone during their one on ones. If it upset her, he couldn't tell.

He wasn't upset. If he was just her warmup, Eiri figured, she was only his rebound. After the Harvest Festival, they could go back to a regular working relationship.

He opened the Fulbright group chat they started to make fun of Hall. Eiri hadn't looked at in months. But he shot out a text, warning the others about the smoothies.

Duh, Christy texted back.

Fuck, Alan replied.

Like the flu every1 got when some1 sneezed on the hot dogs, Christy added. Only fairy cum instead of sneeze.

Definitely not cumming 2 harvest fest, Eiri texted.

Fuck, Alan texted again.

Everyone's a liability. No friends until winter! From Jaymin.

Tim didn't reply at all.

...

Two days before Harvest Festival weekend, Eiri received a strange calendar invite, set close to sunset in Noth's fishbowl office. Reading it, he felt a little thrill - a shivery thread of hope winding its way down his chest to his belly. Is she back? He tried to smother his feelings, not wanting to get his hopes up.

He realized how high they'd gone until they came crashing down - when he walked into the frosted glass room and saw Hall sitting at her desk. The elf was bare-chested, the whorls of his skin dark and glinting under the office lights. He'd grown his leafy brown hair out, letting it fall around his shoulders in shining, well-groomed locks. Clearly thriving under the effects of the approaching Harvest Moon.

"Have a seat, Lao," Hall sneered at him. "Let's talk about these hideous cups you designed."