Like Daughter...

Story Info
How much sweeter is a bride?
5.8k words
4.25
87.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city centre can be an interesting place to be on a Thursday after dark. It's the evening for the girly nights and the hen parties with the restaurants, pubs and clubs full of women off the leash and on the lash, especially the married ones out without their hubbies and having a laugh with the girls. Add all that booze and it makes for, what Tom Cruise called in the bar scene in Top Gun a target-rich environment for guys like me with a taste for other men's wives. But tonight I was not on the prowl. I had a big presentation the next day. I'd been working late in the office on it and now I was on my way home to practise it. I'd just stopped off for a quick one to reward myself for a job well done so it was a bit of a surprise to run into Katie, all dolled up.

We'd been an item a few years ago and had been very happy together. In fact she was still the best girlfriend I'd ever had. Smart, good looking, witty and utterly uninhibited in bed -- or out of it for that matter.

But we were at different stages in our lives. She was looking for a husband and I was not looking for a wife - or at least not one of my own. So we drifted apart. Now here she was in front of me looking as gorgeous as ever. We did the whole 'Hi, How have you been? You look great. What are you doing here?' routine when she dropped her bombshell. She was getting married in two days' time and this was her hen night.

"Your last night of freedom," I said. "The last chance to sow the wild oats."

"Yep. And that means some lucky man is going to get very lucky tonight. The whole works. A one night only offer," she said raising a quizzical eyebrow at me.

"Oh Kate, don't do this to me," I said. "I'd love to. You know that. But I can't tonight. I've got to work."

She looked flatteringly disappointed and said: "Shame. You'd be perfect for what I have in mind." Intrigued, I asked what that was and she replied: "Revenge. Pure, nasty but thoroughly deserved revenge."

And so the story came out. Paul, her husband-to-be had had his stag do the previous weekend and, probably inevitably, his mates had got him a stripogram, who turned out to be a little bit more. She had done the usual and tied him to a chair, then stripped him. So far so tackily normal but then after a whip round by his mates she'd sucked his cock and finally climbed onto his lap and fucked him.

"And he was stupid enough to tell you this?" I asked.

"No. He didn't have to. This is the 21st century, Tom. Nothing goes unrecorded these days. One of his mates got it all on his mobile phone and his girlfriend saw it. Don't look like that. Some girls do that, you know. Look at their boyfriend's phones."

"And she told you?"

"Worse. She copied it and showed it to me. I have to say I've had more fun in my time than watching my so-called loving husband-to-be screwing a whore. It was humiliating. I was going to call the whole thing off but then I realised it was just stag do stupidity and he was pissed. But I still want my pound of flesh."

"Which explains why you are on the hunt tonight," I said, cursing my luck with the timing, but I did not want to give in quite yet. So I asked, "Will you tell him what you've done?"

"Of course not. Then he might call it off. No I just want to know for myself that I've got even with the stupid prick. Despite all this I do still love him. I'm just not ready to forgive and forget until I've got even."

The more I thought about the more I wanted to be one who 'got lucky' with Kate and I thought there was maybe a way. So I made my play. "Well I can see he deserves it," I said. "But if this is for your personal satisfaction shouldn't you be getting a bit ahead rather than just even? If he did it on his stag night you could do it on your hen night but wouldn't another time be better? Like on your wedding day itself?"

She looked dubious but I could see she was intrigued. "How?" she asked. "I'm going to be the faithful wife once this over so this has to be done before I get married. Bridesmaids and my mother will be all over me that morning. Not to mention the hairdresser and the makeup people. I won't have a moment to myself."

She'd already told me that she was getting married from a local hotel where the reception was being held but the ceremony wasn't until 3pm. So I said all she needed to do was to tell everyone that she wanted an hour alone just to gather her thoughts and chill out before the ceremony so she could enjoy the day. When she was alone I could sneak up to her room and she could have her revenge.

"Just think," I said. "Wouldn't that be the perfect scenario? You've wiped the slate clean before the wedding but you'd still be standing at the altar with your guilty hubby blissfully unaware that his loving wife who has promised to forsake all others -- which would be true -- is standing there next to him in church with another man's cum inside her."

"Your cum inside me? You're planning to do it bareback, are you?"

That sounded promising, As if she had decided to do it and was now just discussing the finer points. "Well, we are very old friends, Kate," I said.

"Yes. And I wonder how many other old friends you've been to bed with since me. If we do this bring some condoms! Just about the only good bit of that mobile phone footage was that I could see he had at least used one even though it was probably her idea. Hookers do don't they?" I could scarcely believe my ears. Was this actually going to happen?

It seemed it was. Or at least it might. There was still plenty of time for her to change her mind. But I knew I could not hang round the hotel waiting; too many of her friends and family knew me for that. So I booked a room where I could lay low until she called. It was not cheap but how often do you get a chance to have a bride on her wedding day?

I arranged to book in early on the Saturday morning and lay on my bed nervously waiting and trying to watch the TV. Finally, just after 11 my phone beeped with an incoming message. 'The coast is clear'. I was a floor below the bridal suite so I sneaked up the fire stairs and then peeped down her corridor. Empty. So I dashed down and tapped on her door. She opened it quickly and pulled me in before sticking her head out again to check no one had seen me.

She came back into the room and I got my first proper look at her. She really did look radiant. The only disappointment was that she was wearing a dressing gown rather than her wedding dress. She looked at me and smiled. "Did you remember the condoms?" she asked. I took the packet from my pocket and showed her. She took the packet looked at it and then tossed it in the bin. "Bareback it is," she said. "I want to feel you come. I just hate to be taken for granted." Then she undid the belt of the dressing gown and shrugged it off. She was wearing a white Basque with suspenders, white stockings and white lace panties and white satin high heels. "You like? As they never say at weddings, 'You may now fuck the bride'. Just don't mess up my hair," she said.

I took a long look at her and then took her in my arms and our lips met as I ran my hands up and down her back and fondled her bum, cupping the cheeks. Soft but firm. Perfect. Except for one thing. "Aren't you going to wear the dress," I asked.

"What?' she asked, looking at the white lace confection hanging on the wardrobe door. "Are you mad? If you had any idea what that dress cost you would not even dare to ask. If you think I paid all that money to stand at the altar in a dress that you've creased to buggery and covered in cum stains you've another think coming. I bought this underwear specially for Paul and instead you are looking at it and are going to have his bride, come inside her and send her to the altar full of your little tadpoles. So don't waste time."

Well that seemed pretty final. So I kicked off my shoes and socks, pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my trousers and pants, standing naked in front of her. "Still got a nice body, Tom," she smiled, stepping forward and taking my stiffening cock in her hands, rubbing it as it grew. "And still a lovely big cock. Does it still taste good?" she asked slowly sinking to her knees and, staring into my eyes, taking the dark purple head into her mouth.

Kate's blow jobs were always amazing but she really was turning it on now, her pink tongue lapped at the eye, her lips brushed across it, coating themselves with my pre-cum. She licked the length of it and took as much as she could in her mouth. All too soon I could feel the familiar tingling in my balls and I had to warn her she was close to getting a reminder of the taste of my cum.

"Oh no," she said. "Not today. Today I want every single drop in me." She stood up and then scooted back on the bed. Spreading her thighs she said: NOW you may kiss the bride." I climbed between her legs and ran my nose over the crotch of her panties, inhaling the scent of her. Then I eased them down her thighs. She had a small patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair on her mound but her lips were waxed smooth.

"I had that done as a special treat for Paul too. But now that lovely silky pussy is all yours. Taste how smooth I am."

I did not need to be asked twice and ran my tongue the length of her slit, scooping up her nectar and drinking it down before flicking my tongue across her hard little clit. She tasted impossibly sweet. I'd forgotten how sweet and dived in, devouring her. That was what she had always liked and she still did. Within a few minutes she had her first orgasm and pushed me away from her sensitive little bud.

I climbed onto my knees and walked forward aiming the tip of my painfully hard cock at her. Taking the shaft in my hand I ran it up and down the slit, parting her lips and coating my head with her juices.

"Go on," she said. "Take another man's bride. It's every man's dream." I could resist no longer and let my weight slowly drive my cock into her. I felt her lips push back my foreskin and then the so sensitive head forced her tight walls apart as she used her muscles to grip me. It was exquisite. Slowly I pulled back and felt her walls clinging to my shaft. Over and over again I felt the sensation until gradually she got used to my invasion and the grip eased. At last I dared to speed up and began fucking her in earnest. Katie had always come easily and today she seemed quicker than ever. I felt her nails dig into my back as she gripped me with her thighs and she came hard.

I stopped to let her recover and then she said: "We better be quick. Time for your big finish. Let me turn over." She got on all fours before putting her head down on the pillow, accentuating the curve of her spine and the swell of her hips. She was a picture of total surrender, her body completely open and available to me, perfectly framed by the straps of her suspenders. I felt my cock harden even more. This was another man's bride on the bed she would share with her husband on her wedding night. But in this instant she was mine do with as I wished.

I lined my cock up and pushed forward and began hammering into her, filled with that raw primitive need to come and the animalistic triumph of mating with another man's woman on this day of all days. Her fists clutched the bedspread and my stomach slapped against her. With every thrust I heard the word 'bride' in my head. She looked so good I was never going to last and with a series of deep grunts I pushed even further inside her and felt my seed pouring up my shaft and soaking her cervix.

If I was expecting fireworks and screaming I was disappointed. She just unclenched her fists and almost whispered a single word. "Yes". With our passion spent we both suddenly seemed a bit embarrassed by the enormity of what we had just done and she asked me to pass her panties so she could trap the sperm inside her. I quickly dressed, both of us eager for me to be leave before we were caught. I gave her a deep kiss and wished her happiness. She gave me a strangely-sad smile and then she opened the door, looking down the corridor to make sure it was empty and as I stepped outside I heard the click of the lock. I'd almost made the stairs when the lift opened and Kate's mother stepped out.

She stopped dead, looking puzzled and said: "Tom? What are you doing here?" I was shocked and she took in my no doubt guilty look, the fact I was in indoor clothes, just outside her daughter's room and asked more firmly: "What's going on here?" My reply: "Nothing. Nothing at all, Mrs Rogers" was hardly convincing. More like a guilty schoolboy than a great lover. Again she demanded to know what I had been doing in Kate's room and I said Kate would explain as I tried to get past but she blocked my way. "I want an answer." Again I said Kate would explain but before she would let me go she said: "We are going to talk about this even if we don't do it now. Give me your number. NOW!" I thought of refusing but the longer I stayed in that corridor the more chance of others seeing me so I gave her the number. She stood aside and said she'd call me later and demanded my room number too. With that I managed to escape and ran down the stairs to my room and locked the door. Suddenly none of this seemed such a good idea.

I watched from the windows as the wedding cars left and Kate get into her limousine in a froth of white lace. I toyed with the idea of running off now they had gone but my pride would not let me. I still had to face's Kate's mother. I had a swim in the pool while they were at the church and then stayed in my room. I again watched from the window as the photos were taken and as the photographer shot the happy couple I thought it was my idea of a group photo -- the proud groom, the virginal-looking bride and a few million of my sperm.

At last they went inside and I lay there wondering what would happen. I tried to think of a convincing explanation and wished I knew what Katie had told her mum. At last my phone rang. It was Katie's mother. She simply said: "It's time for our chat, Tom. I'm coming up." A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and I let her in.

"Well," she said, getting straight to the point. "I hope you are ashamed of yourself. I've talked to Katherine and she has told me what happened. And why. I must say I'm appalled that any of you could behave like that. But that's water under the bridge. It's the future we need to talk about." She told me to sit on the bed and then pulled over the chair from the dressing table and sat in front of me. "Katherine and Paul have hardly got off to the best of starts but it will not be helped if you are having an affair with her. That can't happen and I want your promise that you will not try to see her again."

I could not believe that I was going to get away this lightly. I'd expected screaming and shouting and maybe Katie's dad or her new husband trying to kill me. With a huge sense of relief I explained that it had been a chance meeting and that Katie and I had no intention of taking things further. "It was just a one-off thing, Mrs Rogers," I finished lamely

She gave me an appraising look and made me promise again before she sat back in the chair apparently satisfied . She seemed to think for a moment or two and asked: "Do you know why she picked you?"

"Old times sake maybe. Or perhaps she trusted me not to blab about it," I ventured.

"Yes maybe that too," Mrs Rodgers said, looking a bit embarrassed. "But she told me it was because you are ...er well-endowed and that you know what to do with it. And you are always open to new things. Is that true?"

I did not really know what to say to that so I asked: "Which bit?"

"All of it but especially the bit about new things."

"Depends on the things I suppose," I replied, bewildered as to where this was going.

"Well," she said, taking a deep breath, like someone about to dive off a very high board, "Have you ever, for example, been with a mother and daughter?"

That really floored me. "What? Together you mean?"

"No. Not together. Separately. But perhaps on the same day. Maybe at the same wedding perhaps?" she said resting her hand on my thigh.

"Er..no. It's not the sort of opportunity that comes up very often."

"But if it did would you want to try it?" she said leaning forward and slowly running her hand up my thigh. I froze as she took my hand and laid it on her own thigh where I felt the bobble of a suspender.

This was surreal. I had known Mrs Rogers for years and met her many times when I was with Katie. She'd always been friendly but she had always just been Mrs Rogers, though I knew her name was Sylvia. I'd never thought of her sexually. Well except maybe when I'd caught a glimpse of cleavage down her blouse or an accidental flash of thigh as she sat down. I'd always been concentrating on Katie and Mrs Rogers was old enough to be my mother. Now she was coming on to me.

But as I looked at her I could see she looked after herself. Not in a gym-toned kind of way but in a well dressed, neatly made up, stylish haircut way that made her look much younger than my mum. Yes, her waist was a bit thicker than Katie's and there were a few wrinkles round her eyes but she was still very attractive now I looked at her properly. I had not noticed until that moment that her light blue skirt and jacket matched her eyes perfectly.

Neither of us had said anything while this was spinning through my confused brain so I think she was losing her nerve a bit now but having committed herself she pressed on. "The thing is that weddings make me feel romantic, well quite fruity actually. Unfortunately they just seem to make my husband feel thirsty so by the time we get to bed he just falls asleep. Talking to Katherine about you and your...well about you has made me feel even more, well sexy."

I suddenly realised that Mrs Rogers had been drinking. Probably quite a bit but this did not seem to be a spur-of-the-moment thing. She'd been thinking about this and perhaps getting a bit of Dutch courage too. I also realised I was getting hard under her touch and my own hand was gently rubbing her thigh. Perhaps the release of the tension of the last few hours helped but I found myself saying: "Yes. That would be a new thing I think I'd like to try very much."

She visibly relaxed but said: "Really?" in a rather surprised tone. "I've not just made a complete fool of myself?"

"No, I mean yes, really," I said reaching towards her but she pulled back.

"Let me get out of this suit first," she said. "It creases terribly and I would not want everyone to know I've been rolling round on a bed with my daughter's lover at her own wedding."

What was with this family and creases? Adultery was no problem but don't get creases! But I watched as she quickly unbuttoned her jacket to reveal a low-cut silky grey camisole top. Then she unzipped her skirt and carefully draped it over a chair next to the bed. And she was certainly worth looking at. She had on a pair of French knickers that matched the top and the suspenders holding up her stockings. After all the thongs and G-strings I've seen on modern girls she looked incredibly sexy, like an Edwardian saucy postcard. All wasted on Mr Rogers apparently

"I better stop there," she said. "You might not want to see the rest."

"I want to see it all," I replied, reaching for her but she stepped back again.

"No. I'm going to unwrap you first. See what all the fuss is about," she said, sinking to her knees between my legs. She slipped off my shoes and socks and then knelt up to unbutton my shirt. I helped by shrugging it off as she ran her hands over my chest. "Gorgeous," she whispered, almost to herself, reaching for my belt. She unbuckled it and then lowered the zip, easing the two halves apart to reveal my cock straining against my briefs. I lifted my backside to let her pull off my trousers and then she put both hands on the waistband of my underpants and eased it down over my cock and balls. Her hand went to her mouth. "God, you're huge," she said as she put out her hand to encircle the shaft. I'm not huge, though at seven and half inches I know I'm comfortably above average. It made me wonder what Mr Rogers was packing.

12