Like Daughter/Like Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
He has a crush on his mother-in-law.
3.5k words
4.54
249.2k
111

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers

Claudia and I had been married for just over two years. She was everything I wanted. Physically, she was perfect. Five feet, three inches tall, with long, thick, naturally blond hair which she let hang loose, down to her shoulder blades. She had large, almond shaped, blue-green eyes, a small nose and a wide mouth with full lips. Her petite frame was dominated by full, firm, conical D cup breasts. She had a small waist, flared hips, a perfectly rounded ass and sleek, shapely legs. Besides her looks, she was smart and funny. She had a great sense of humor, a beautiful smile and a terrific laugh..

My wife had always been close with her mother but since her father died, six years earlier, Claudia and Olivia had become even closer. They were more like sisters, or friends, than mother and daughter.

Olivia was nearly as attractive as her daughter. She was taller, about five-five, and maybe ten pounds heavier. She had dark, curly hair that surrounded her beautiful face. Her breasts were not as large as Claudia's but they were round and full and certainly not small. She had a slender waist, full hips, a sexy ass and great legs. She was forty four but looked more ten years younger..

It was a Saturday morning in the middle of July and I was home alone. Normally, Claudia would have been there, too, but she had gone into the office that day to finish up a special project.

At about ten thirty the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and there was Olivia. She was wearing a light, pink and white, summer dress, with spaghetti straps and a wide skirt. White, high heeled sandals completed her outfit.

"Hi, Olivia," I said, surprised but happy to see her, "what's going on?" Olivia did not like it when I called her mom.

"I got a sudden desire to go shopping," Olivia said, "and I was hoping to take my daughter with me. Is she home?"

"Actually, no," I said,

"Where is she?" Olivia asked.

"At work," I answered. I suddenly realized that Olivia was still standing on the porch. "Come in."

I moved aside and Olivia entered the house. As she walked past me, a strange but pleasant feeling washed over me, a feeling I got whenever I was close to her. I had had a secret crush on Olivia since the day we met. However, the way she was dressed and the light, lemony fragrance of her perfume, made that feeling stronger, more intense than it usually was. As I followed her into the living room, I felt my cock growing heavy. "Claudia had to finish up some work at the office."

Olivia sat down on the couch and crossed her legs, showing her small feet and trim ankles, nicely shaped calves and the lower half of her long,, slender thighs. Her legs were tanned and smooth, blemish free. "When will she get home?" Olivia asked.

"I have no idea," I told her, "would you like some coffee?" As I spoke, I saw that her eyes were focused on my crotch.

"Did I cause that?" Olivia asked.

I knew that my erection was pushing out the front of my shorts but I was hoping to get away, to get the coffee, before my mother-in-law noticed. "I'm sorry," I told her, "I didn't..."

"Don't be sorry," Olivia interrupted, "it's been a long time since I gave a guy a hard-on."

"That's can't be true," I said, "What about Tom?" Olivia had begun dating Tom a year after her husband passed.

"We date, movies, dinner, cocktail parties," Olivia said, "but he hasn't touched me in almost a year, He's always too busy, too tired or too drunk. I guess he just isn't interested any morel"

"I find that hard to believe. You're a beautiful, vibrant woman," I told her, "Why do you put up with that?"

"I don't know," my mother-in-law told me, "its just easier I guess."

I sat down on the couch next to her, drawn to her like a moth to a flame. "You smell really good," I said, leaning towards her as the lemony fragrance given off by her body filled my nostrils.

Olivia turned her face towards me and said, "Thanks." Our eyes locked and suddenly our lips pressed together. After two or three seconds we pulled back, staring at one another in complete shock. My mother-in-law looked as lost for words as I was. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open, as if saying, "What just happened?"

My mind was swirling, my heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing. I suddenly realized that I had put my hand on her exposed thigh and was softly stroking her smooth, warm flesh.. "Oh, shit," I muttered. I put my left arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. She offered no resistance as I covered her mouth with mine, pushed my tongue between her lips and moved my free hand under her skirt, to the top of her thigh. She whimpered into my mouth as my fingertips pressed against the nylon fabric that covered her pubic mound. Olivia seemed to melt in my arms. She uncrossed and spread her legs.

I let my fingers move down between her separated thighs, feeling the firm, nylon covered outer lips of her pussy and pressing the material of her panties into the slit between them. I moved my head and began kissing her neck and shoulders as I rubbed her crotch.

"It's been-- so long-- since I've been touched like this--" Olivia told me, " I'd forgotten-- how good it feels."

Her crotch was warm and the nylon covering it was getting damp. I slid off the couch onto my knees. I got in front of her and slipped both hands under her skirt. Without prompting, she raised her hips, allowing me to pull her panties down her legs and off her feet.

I got to my feet so I could get my clothes off. Olivia moved off the couch, onto her knees then lay on her back on the floor. She pulled her skirt up, exposing herself from the waist down, then raised her knees and separated her legs. Her crotch was covered by a thick bush of dark hair.

I dropped to my knees, between her legs, and supported myself, on straight arms, above her. I felt her hand on my cock, guiding it, pulling it into her. "Go slow," she whispered, "It's been a long time."

I pushed in, pulled back and pushed in deeper. On the fourth push I felt the entire length of my cock slip into her hot, wet pussy. "Oh, god, that feels good," Olivia said in a hoarse whisper.

I wanted to see her breasts, and touch them, and suck the nipples. But her dress and bra still covered the twin mounds so I began kissing the bulge of flesh above her dress and bra, as well as her bare neck and shoulders.

"You're so deep," Olivia groaned, "I can actually---feel---how deep you are."

I began fucking her slowly. The walls of her cunt gripped my cock tightly as I slid all nine inches of hard flesh in and out her.

"Fuck me, baby," Olivia said, "Yes---yes---yes---fuck me---harder---faster---shove it in as deep as you can."

I was plunging into her with long, deep, hard strokes. I felt her legs around my hips, her shoes against my ass. Her hips were bucking, raising up to meet mine as I thrust my cock into her.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, "I think--yes its happening--OHMYGOD ---YES ---I'M CUMMING!!

Olivia's body stiffened, her cunt's grip on my cock tightened and streams of cum spurted deep into her belly.

"Oh, WOW!" I said, gasping, trying to catch my breadth as I slowly recovered, "That was fantastic."

"Yeah," Olivia agreed, also breathing heavily, "it certainly was."

"I never thought I would cheat on Claudia ," I told my mother-in-law, "and certainly not with her mother."

"If you don't tell I won't tell," Olivia said.

She was still on her back, staring at the ceiling, not moving. "Are you Okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Olivia told me, "Just enjoying the afterglow. Masturbayion is fun but nothing is better than a real cock."

I turned on my side and raised up on my elbow so I could look at Olivia's lovely face. "Would you do me a favor?" I asked.

Olivia turned her face towards mine. "Probably," she said with a small smile.

"Take off your dress," I said, "I'd really love to see you completely naked."

Olivia got up easily, gracefully. I remained on the floor, watching her. She reached up behind her back, unzipped her dress and let it slide down her body to the floor. All she had on were her white shoes and a white, strapless bra. The sight of her like that was enough to make my cock fully erect again.

My mother-in-law unhooked the front of her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were full and round without any sag. "You're really beautiful," I told her.

"Should I take my shoes off, too?" she asked with a smile.

"No," I told her, "You look really sexy that way."

Naked, except for her shoes, Olivia sat down on the floor then stretched out on her side to face me. I caressed her breasts, leaned forward and tasted the nipples. As I did, I saw she had one hand between her legs, a finger lightly rubbing her clit. I moved my own hand down, over Olivia's firm stomach and under her hand. "Let me do that," I said. She bent one knee outward, giving my hand access to her pussy.

The warmth and wetness of her was mixed with slimy globs of my cum. Two fingers, then three, slid into her easily. She moaned softly as I finger fucked her and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

We kissed, our tongues touching and searching. Olivia reached down and stroked my cock. "No wonder my daughter is so happy."

"She makes me happy, too," I said.

"Would you like to make me happy?" my mother-in-law asked.

"Of course," I told her.

She pushed me onto my back, swung one leg over me and straddled my hips. "Put it in me," she said.

I reached down and held my cock straight up as Olivia lowered her hot, silky pussy onto it. She placed her hands flat on my chest, for balance, and slowly began raising and lowering her hips. I reached up to play with her breasts, to rub and squeeze the firm flesh and pinch the hard, brown nipples.

After a few minutes, Olivia lowered her upper body onto mine, flattening her breasts against my chest. I rubbed her back and ass as she continued to pump my cock with her pussy. We kissed and touched and fucked until she was gasping with release and my second orgasm shot more cum into her.

After a minute or so, Olivia stood up, gathered her dress and underwear and went into the bathroom. While she was gone, I put my clothes back on and marveled at having just fucked my mother-in-law. Twice. When she first entered the house, a little more than an hour ago, I had no intention of making love to her or even kissing her. What happened had been a complete surprise. Though I felt bad about having cheated on Claudia, especially with her mother, I did not regret that it happened.

When Olivia came back from the bathroom, she was fully dressed and looking as fresh and lovely as when she first arrived.

''Are you leaving,'' I asked when Olivia picked up her purse.

''It is very difficult for me to keep my clothes on around you right now,'' my mother-in-law told me, ''and I don't want Claudia to come home and catch me, and you, naked.''

I walked her to the door but before I opened it I asked, "Did our relationship just change or should I forget what just happened?"

"I don't know," Olivia said. She put her hands on my shoulders, raised up on her toes and lightly kissed my lips. "Let me think about it."

During the next week, I did not see or talk to my mother-in-law but I thought a lot about her. She told me she had not made love for a year yet she had an orgasm both times we fucked. It was nice to think it was due to my sexual prowess but I knew better. In this case, it was like daughter/like mother.

My wife was very orgasmic. She came easily, quickly and often. Apparently, her mother did, too. Olivia's remark about masturbation being fun made me think she had that in common with her daughter, too. Playing with herself was one of Claudia's favorite past times. She had several dildos and vibrators which she used not only when she was alone but also before, during and sometimes after we made love.

I hoped there was one more thing Olivia had in common with her daughter.

Claudia loved oral sex but she especially liked sucking my cock. She told me she loved the way my cock felt in her mouth, long and thick and hard. She also loved the way having my cock in her mouth made her feel, like her insides were melting and flowing into her pussy. But her favorite thing, she told me, was feeling my cum spurting into her mouth, dribbling down her chin and trickling into her throat.

I hoped Olivia enjoyed oral sex as much as her daughter but even more, I hoped I would get the chance to find out.

The following Saturday, Claudia had to work again. By ten in the morning, I could not wait any longer. I drove to Olivia's apartment.

Actually, Olivia lived in a condominium, on the top floor of a seven story building. It was not until I entered the lobby that I realized she might not be alone. I rang her bell and hoped.

A moment later she asked, "Who is it?"

"Its me," I said, "Matt."

"Oh, hi," Olivia said, "Is Claudia with you?"

"No," I answered, "I'm alone."

"All right," she said, "come up."

A couple minutes later, I was standing in the hallway, outside my mother-in-law's condo. She opened the door wearing a red silk, floor length robe and backless, high heeled, red slippers.

"Is everything all right?" she asked.

"Everything is fine," I told her. There was a nervous flutter in my chest as I entered her home. My heart was beating quickly and my cock was getting hard.

We went into the kitchen. I sat at the table, watching Olivia move as she poured coffee then sat down across from me. We made small talk, both of us avoiding the 800 pound gorilla in the middle of the room.

Finally, I asked, "Have you thought about it? About us? You said you would."

"Yes," Olivia said.

"And?" I wanted to know.

"I love what we did," Olivia said, "What you did to me but the thought of Claudia finding out scares me."

"It scares me, too," I admitted, "but I can't stop thinking about fucking you. I can't stop wanting to fuck you again."

Olivia stood up and went to the counter to get more coffee. As I watched her, I was overcome by desire for her. I got up and moved close behind her, slipped my hands under her arms and onto her breasts.

Her body tightened when I cupped the large, firm globes, then relaxed as I rubbed and squeezed the pliant flesh though the silky material. I lowered my head, to kiss her neck, and dropped one hand down to her crotch. I moved it under her robe and felt the hair that covered her mound with my fingers.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Olivia said.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, slipping my middle finger into the wet warmth between the lips of her pussy.

"Nnnoooo," Olivia groaned. Her hands moved between our bodies and between my legs.

I turned her around and kissed her, long and hard. As I broke the kiss, I swept her up in my arms and carried her into her bedroom. Setting her down on the bed, I pushed her onto her back and spread apart the bottom of her robe., exposing her slender, shapely legs. I dropped to my knees, moved Olivia's legs apart and lowered my mouth to her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, god!" Olivia moaned as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. I flicked the bud of flesh with the tip of my tongue as I pushed my hands under the cheeks of her ass. With my hands under her, Olivia's hips rotated up, exposing her entire slit, all the way to her ass hole.

I kissed her inner thighs from her torso to her knees and back. Olivia groaned and gasped, twisting her head as I licked and sucked her from clit to rectum, probing her cunt and ass hole with my tongue. As I mouthed her vagina, Olivia got her robe untied and spread open, exposing her beautiful, naked body. She groaned with pleasure and squeezed her own breasts, pinching the nipples as I licked her delicious pussy. "What...what are you doing to me?" Olivia asked.

"You've had your pussy licked before," I said.

"Not like that." Olivia told me.

Sucking her clitoris, I slid two fingers inside her cunt and pressed my thumb into her ass. "Oh, yes," my mother-in-law groaned, "Oh, please, yes. I'M CUMMING, DARLING, OH--FUCK--YESSSS!"

She drew her knees back and her pussy over flowed with her juices. I could feel the wetness of her slit all around my mouth. Her legs slowly lowered and Olivia gently pushed my head away.

I wiped my mouth with the end of her robe and got to my feet. Olivia sat up and shrugged off the top of her robe. She reached out, unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. Neither one of us spoke as she tugged my pants and under shorts down.

Her fingers encircled the thick shaft. Her other hand caressed my heavy balls. She looked up at me, smiled, then took the crown into her mouth. I felt her tongue moving around the head as she softly sucked on it.

Slowly, my mother-in-law sucked more and more of my hard pole between her lips. She moved her mouth, and her hand, back and forth on my erection, coating it with her saliva.

Olivia slid her lips up and down one side of my cock then the other. She lifted the pole against my stomach and licked the underside several times with the flat of her tongue. Reaching the top, she let the tip of my rod fall into her mouth. Slowly, she pushed her head forward until the entire length of my cock was in her mouth and her face was pressed against my belly. She pulled back, took a deep breadth and deep throated me again.

Fixing her lips around the base of the crown, Olivia sucked the head and stroked the shaft. She then lowered her hand finger fucked herself while, with her eyes closed, she slid her lips back and forth on the shaft and head.

"Its gonna happen," I warned her.

Holding my hips, Olivia began sucking harder, moving her head faster. As I started to cum, she stopped the back and forth movement of her head. Holding half the shaft between her lips, she let my cum flow into her mouth and down her throat, without losing a drop.

Olivia released my wilting member from her lips, looked up at me and smiled. I dropped my hands to cup her breasts "Do you want something to drink?" Olivia asked, "I do."

Olivia came back from the kitchen and handed me a bottle of beer. "It's a little early," she said, "but its just a little beer."

We sat on the bed, feet up, leaning back on the pillows against the headboard. As we sipped from the bottles, we each had one hand between the other's legs. I massaged her clit, pushed my finger into her and rubbed the sensitive flesh of her inner slit. Her hand moved up and down the shaft of my cock, from it's tip to it's base, her fingers touching, rubbing, and squeezing, as though she were committing the size and shape to memory while making it hard, again.

Olivia leaned across me, placing her beer on the night stand. Then she took my beer from my hand and placed it next to her's. Without speaking, she got on her knees, swung one leg over me and straddled my hips. She reached down, held my cock straight and lowered herself onto it. I groaned as her wet warmth enveloped me.

I raised my hands to her breasts, playing with the firm, heavy globes and dark brown nipples as she slowly wriggled her hips. Her hips moved slowly, steadily milking my cock until it exploded, shooting streams of cum into her hot, convulsing vagina.

To be Continued

dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers