Like Father, Like Daughter

Story Info
Father finds he's slept with his daughter's boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.66
10.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2024
Created 06/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home felt longer than usual. So much traffic, but that was to be expected on Memorial Day weekend. Everyone was getting out of town for the holiday. In fact, it didn't even seem to matter where people were going. As many people were leaving town as were coming in. Needless to say, emotions were running hot. Seemingly around every bend in the road there was another car broken down, or a fender bender. I stayed as patient as I could, but my nerves were already a bit raw.

My daughter, Alice, was bringing her boyfriend to visit. It would be the first time she'd introduced me to any of her post-high school beaus. I didn't know about her mother, she and I having separated when Alice was six, but this was a first for me.

Alice, my beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed Alice, was growing up. She was 21 and on the verge of yet another promotion at her job in a city about an hour away. She was gorgeous. She looked far too much like her mother for my comfort, but she was, if possible, even more stunning. She'd spent most of her childhood sheltering with her mother, but luckily she grew into the world with more skill and poise than I would have expected. And, we had sustained a very healthy father-daughter relationship which only strengthened after she moved away from her mom.

Alice and I always spent Memorial Weekend together, and this year was only slightly different.

"Dad, I'm going to be bringing Drew with me. Can he stay at the house, too?" she'd asked over the phone.

"Oh, really? Yeah, he can stay here. I'll get the room in the basement all set up. Looking forward to meeting this guy. Drew, you said? How long have you guys been together?"

We went back and forth planning an adventure filled weekend. Little did I know just how few of those plans would come to be.

Finally, I found myself turning into the driveway of my modest two bedroom house, almost 5:30 on Friday evening. Everything was set for my visitors, everything except I needed a shower. I walked in, got in the shower and took a few moments just relaxing under the deluge of warm water. My mind let go all the troubles of the long work week. I was ready to celebrate.

Freshly clean, I dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and a pair of flops. I walked out to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and debated whether to open a bottle of wine or a bottle of beer. Beer won out and I popped the top and took a good long swig. The weekend had begun.

Not long after I finished my first beer, I heard a car in the driveway. Alice was here. I walked out to meet her. The smile on her face could only be a mirror to the cheek aching one on my own. It'd been a couple of months since I'd gotten to hold my girl in my arms. I was still hugging her when her boyfriend came into view. The trunk lowered and around the car came Drew, holding a suitcase.

I know if I hadn't been embracing Alice she'd have seen the utter look of shock and embarrassment on my face. I knew Drew, knew him far too well. I knew Drew in much the same way Alice knew him. The look of shock in his eyes would have given us away for sure. He knew me much the same way he knew Alice. Drew and I had spent a couple nights getting to know each other extremely well, biblically well.

"Dad, I'd like you to meet Drew..." she trailed off. "Have you guys met?"

"Uh... I...don't think so. You kinda look like a friend of mine," was all I could muster. Thankfully, Alice saw it.

"Yeah, he does look like Brock now that you say that. Odd."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Williams." He held out his hand to shake.

"Call me Greg," as I shook his hand. His firm grip reminding me of hours we spent holding each other's manhood. I felt myself start to blush again, so I grabbed a suitcase and turned toward the house.

Dinner was interesting to say the least. I got to know more about Drew. It was odd, getting to know him personally after we'd already fucked multiple times. How long ago was it? It couldn't have been too long before Alice and he started dating.

"So, how'd you guys meet?" I asked.

Alice started, "We were at the grocery store, what? Four months ago?"

"It was the beginning of April, just before Easter," Drew responded. "April third."

They kept talking back and forth. I was lost in my head. I was visiting Alice that weekend. I'd left work early on Good Friday and spent the whole weekend through Easter Monday. It was Saturday night that Alice had plans with her girlfriends and I was able to go out on my own. I went to a bar, checked my dating apps, looking for anyone that wanted a bit of fun for the evening. It was on one of those apps that I found Drew, again. It was the third time we'd gotten together, the first being when I was visiting Alice for Thanksgiving.

Drew was a good looking man. He was 27, a successful financial advisor, 6 foot 3, and built like a tight end. Which he also had, very tight. His was one of the best asses I'd ever fucked: slight bit of dark fuzz, shapely, and he kept himself clean. He had shaggy dark curls, brown eyes, a broken nose, and a scruffy chin. More important to me, however, was what I could see in the picture I kept on my phone of his gorgeous eight inches, thick as a beer can. And low hanging, fuzzy balls full of tasty cum.

"...so he asked me out and we've been inseparable ever since." Alice finished, still looking dreamily into Drew's smiling eyes. I raised my napkin to my face to cover what I'm sure would be obviously red cheeks.

"How romantic. More wine? The same or something different?"

"How about that Merlot you were talking about earlier?"

I left the dining room and went down into the basement where all the good wine was kept. I used the coolness to clear my head, took a few good, long, deep breaths. I wanted him again. I wanted to feel him pound into my hairy ass, feel his balls slapping mine, taste the alcohol on his breath, the sweatiness of his exertion... But he's dating my daughter now.

And it wasn't as if it was the best sex of my life. But it was very good. And he's dating my daughter now.

And I wanted to force my cock down his throat again, watch his lustful eyes as his tongue darted all over my head and shaft, feel the scruff on his chin tickle my shaved balls. But he's dating Alice now.

And he'd already been with me since the first time they got together! I could hardly believe it. What would Alice think? She didn't even know I was bisexual, much less that I had fucked and been fucked by her boyfriend with whom she was clearly infatuated. One more deep breath and I walked back to the stairs. I was halfway up when I realized I had forgotten the wine.

Having him so close for an entire weekend, I didn't think I would be able to resist the urge. His thick cock, reaming my asshole... But he's dating my daughter, Alice, now!

"Get out of your fucking head and let bygones be," I told myself. I nearly forgot the Merlot again

They were whispering as I came back. Then Alice excused herself. And there I was, alone with Drew. I could feel my breath get shallow, feel myself become expectant. I could feel the blood rushing to my loins, the tingle in my anus...

"I think we should tell your daughter," he said without any prelude. His dark eyes met mine.

"Are you fucking serious!? No way!" I couldn't let him out me. "She doesn't even know I... that I... you know, with guys... with anyone! And especially not you, her own boyfriend."

"She knows I have. Thinks it's hot. Gets her all sorts of horny. She's done some pretty crazy things while listening as I relate my sexual escapades with men. I even told her about a couple of our trysts, you and me fucking. Besides, you know, she's been sexually adventurous herself..."

"I don't want to hear about my daughter's sexual activities. I don't need to know, nor do I want to know. It's never crossed my mind. And I hope it never does again!"

"She likes a ..."

"Drew!"

"Okay. But what happens when I can't hold the truth in any longer? She knows," he lowered his voice even more, "knows that I've been with guys. Even knows that I had a couple of meet-ups while we were dating, before we were exclusive. Yes, when we were just starting to date. She's not going to be judgmental. She'll be okay. She's got an open mind. She'll..."

"Stop it, Drew. I can't tell her."

"Tell me what?" I hadn't heard her come back. I was a deer in headlights. No, I was a squirrel stuck in the middle of the road with a tire about to splat me all over the road. "What can't you tell me?"

"I..." I couldn't. "Alice, it's not important. Please, you don't need to bother, don't need to know..."

"I don't need to know what? That you hooked up with my boyfriend? I already knew that. That you hooked up with him while he and I had already started seeing each other? I already knew that. I knew you liked men long ago. Listen, Dad. Why do you think I always have a girls' night when you come to town?"

I gave no answer.

"So you can have a chance to fuck someone that isn't in your own back yard. So it won't get around to people you know. I understand needing privacy. That's why I moved out there in the first place. You think I'm a complete angel? If you only knew the half of it. Or do you really believe I'm still an angel, still a virgin? Go on. You can say it."

She paused, giving me a chance to say it. Say anything, really. But it would only help all of us if I actually spoke the words out loud. I couldn't speak, though.

"Plus, Drew told me he'd slept with you when he saw pictures of you and me. He's already told me about his part. It's your turn, Dad. Get it off your chest."

A deep breath. "Alice." Another breath. "Alice I like men." There. I'd said it. "I like sex with men. I still love women, too, but I enjoy sleeping with men."

"And...?" she prompted. "What else, Daddy. It's okay. You can trust me."

"And I slept with Drew." All was quiet. I was spent, tears welling up and slowly streaming down my face. I looked at the unopened wine bottle and shook my head. "I need something stronger."

I stood up and Alice grabbed me as I turned to go to the liquor cabinet.

"I love you, Dad. Thank you for being open with me." She embraced me. I could feel her mouth moving, as though she were telling Drew something. Then she whispered in my ear. "I think it hot that you like cock, Dad." I tried to jerk away. "No, Dad, please," she spoke aloud. "I really do think it's hot." She planted a kiss on my lips. She tried to snake her tongue past my lips, meeting little if any resistance.

That look she gave me, her sparkling blue eyes held a mischievous gleam. I opened my mouth to speak, but she just shushed me. I felt her hands on my shoulders, and another pair of hands down at my waist...

"Drew!" I barely breathed aloud.

"It's okay, Daddy. I want you to be happy." She left me speechless and immobile. Drew's hand caressed my hip and ass as his other released my belt buckle. I watched Alice move to the living room. Drew nudged me along to follow. And in my lust, I barely heard Alice add, "And this time I get to watch."

I was drunk with lust, confused, disoriented. I didn't know what was going on. I felt like I'd been slipped a drug. I felt like I was outside my body. But all the feelings were exquisite. I felt naughty, dirty, raunchy. Aroused. I turned my head to Drew, still behind me. I felt his mouth on my neck, his hands lowering my shorts to the ground, my erection growing and springing free.

I turned my body to face him, my daughter's presence all but forgotten. Our lips met and my eyes closed in rapture. I fumbled with his jeans and eventually was able to wrangle them down enough to release his semi erection. I dropped to my knees before he could think to stop me and my mouth engulfed his burgeoning phallus. I heard his groans of pleasure. His hands held my head as though I were trying to escape: escape was the furthest thing from my mind. He forced himself past the resistance at the opening to my throat as I relaxed my muscles, allowing him to fuck me fully.

I felt him pulling away as his cock grew even more, and then it happened. Drew's cock shot his sperm onto my tongue, and then, as he pulled out, three spurts slammed into my face. I felt the jizz begin to ooze down my face. I leaned back in and nuzzled his balls, his cock draped on my forehead.

"Well, now," Alice spoke up, a note of bemusement in her breathy voice. "That is one beautiful way to start a holiday weekend."

I turned to look at her as Drew collapsed onto the couch. I had completely forgotten she was even there. Pride and shame equally coursed through my veins knowing that my own daughter had seen me surrender to cock. Proud of the cum trophy dripping from my cheeks and chin, shamed at the enjoyment of Alice watching. Proud to show how much I needed Drew's cock, ashamed that I needed it at all.

Alice walked over to me, still kneeling. She was completely nude, her tidy bush drawing my eye for a mere second as I slowly came to comprehend what exactly was happening. She leaned down and kissed me, directly on the lips, careless of the ooze dripping from my face. She deftly licked up any traces of cum and collected them on her tongue. I thought I knew what was happening, but instead of feeding me the remainder, instead of swallowing, she walked over and dripped it into Drew's mouth.

For the first time since she was a baby I saw Alice's ass. Drew noticed, smirked and said something to her. She wiggled her hips as if giving a show.

"And, Daddy, Drew tells me my ass is almost as good as yours."

"But I'd like to try them out side by side, if you're both willing?"

"You know I'm in, hon. Dad?"

What was I to say? I should have said no. I should have not choked myself on Drew's knob. I should have not let my daughter watch. I should not...

But what I said was, "Yes, please!" My cock was still raging and Drew's had grown back fully erect. "When can we start?"