Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
After her parents' divorce, life changes for Lola.
2k words
4.22
79k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2020
Created 05/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is the first part of a longer story. The story contains plenty of sex, but this chapter does not. If you appreciate stories that build, you may like this. If you want a quick read, this may not be for you.

*****

To a stranger on the internet, this may read like a confession, but anyone who actually knows me and has observed my behavior will recognize it as a statement as blatantly obvious as "my eyes are blue" or "my hair is black."

I have an irresistible weakness for arrogant, aggressive men.

Please do not confuse this with an attraction to something as mundane as confidence. Every girl likes a man with confidence. This is not the same thing.

The men I sleep with go far beyond mere confidence. They approach me with the presumption that they are going to fuck me, believing that the only uncertainty is when and where they will claim me. These men act as if they are entitled to touch my body in any manner they see fit. Confidence alone doesn't come close to describing the privilege they exude in expecting me to submit myself to any and all of their desires.

There is nothing more intoxicating than this kind of arrogance in the right hands.

Rest assured, however, that it takes a very specific type of man to pull this off. They aren't all identical clones, but if I had to describe a type, the men that claim me tend to be older and highly successful, with the wealth and status to cushion their egos against any possible bruise. To be clear, I'm not a gold-digger that goes after wealthy men with the hopes of reeling on in and landing myself an easy life of luxury. There are plenty of wealthy older men out there that lack the dominant streak that dissolves my self-control. I have no problem resisting these men, as their advances do nothing for me. But there is no sense in denying that many of the men that have fucked me do possess these characteristics.

And, since I'm speaking frankly, it would be conspicuous to overlook the fact that almost all of them have another trait in common: they tend to be white, just like my Dad.

Let me say for the record that my father never touched me in a sexual way. Not once, not ever. To the contrary, my Dad was fiercely protective of me. In hindsight, I have come to believe that his vigilance was borne of intimate, first-hand knowledge of the predatory men who walk among us. Men just like him. I mentioned my Dad not just because he is white, but because, at a basic level, this story is about a lack of self-control. My father had no self-control in the situations where it mattered most, and this is a trait that he seems to have passed down to me.

As I said in the beginning, most of the people in my life are well aware of how I interact with men. My father managed to keep his lack of self-control a secret for years, but mine was revealed early, and it—like my body—has since been laid bare many times over. However, few of the people in my life know why I behave this way, something that even I myself have only lately come to understand. If you read my story, you may begin to understand it, too.

...

From birth until just after I turned 18, I lived in a university town on the California coast. My Dad was a professor in the political science department and a specialist in the field of international relations. At 29, he was the youngest person in the history of the department to receive a tenure-track position. The following year, he was invited to present his work at a conference in Seoul, which happened to be organized by a young female graduate student with long black hair, straight white teeth, and a curiosity towards American men. Within a year, they were married, and my Mom moved to California to be with him.

My Mom landed a job at the same university as my Dad, albeit as a program coordinator rather than a faculty member. This job suited her well, and she was good at it, but it surely would've been better if it had been at a different university. Despite her competence, my Mom always feared that people assumed she had only gotten the job because of her hotshot husband, and as proud as she was of my Dad's accomplishments, I think it hurt her to be so overshadowed. When my Mom got pregnant with me, she was 27 and my Dad was 33. He was already on the fast track to be the next chair of his department. It wasn't even a question of who would take time off to raise me.

Although my Mom was my primary caregiver by almost any standard, throughout my childhood, my relationship with her was never as close as it was with my Dad. My Mom is Korean, and while her English is excellent, she's never felt truly at home in the US. Even after having raised two children here, she still hasn't fully adjusted to American life. But I was born in the US, and despite being half-Korean, I've always identified strongly as an American. My looks have made it easy to see myself this way: unlike my Mom, whose Asian features are unmistakable, the endowment of my mixed parentage makes me difficult to categorize: my skin is light, but it tans golden without burning. My irises are blue, but set inside almond-shaped eyes. My long, wavy hair is black, but it softens to the color of coffee during the summertime. At 5'10, I am taller than most Asian girls, and wearing a 34C bra, my curves are far more generous. Growing up in California, I never had a problem fitting in.

Perhaps because I felt so American and my Mom didn't, it made it easier for me to get close to my Dad. It also didn't hurt that my Dad had the status of a local celebrity in our university town. As a little girl, I used to love walking through campus with him, watching the way people reacted to us. Faculty and staff greeted us warmly, but it was nothing compared to the worship he received from his adoring, mostly female students.

"Hiiii, Professor Andrews," they would squeal as we walked by. "Oh my god, is that Lola?"

"So cute with those blue eyes! Just like yours, Professor."

"Lola, you're getting so big! Are you going to be a freshman here in the fall?"

Imagine being a 7-year-old girl and having college girls fawn all over you. Do you have any idea what that feels like? I loved the attention. Unfortunately, so did my father.

I know it isn't healthy, but when I look back on what happened, I still feel pangs of guilt. I said before that my father never tried to fuck me, but that doesn't mean he didn't use me for sex.

Every Sunday, when other dads were watching football, we would go on daddy-daughter dates. I looked forward to these all week. The park, the museum, the movies, the zoo, we went all over. And then, as our last stop before coming home for dinner, we would stop by the diner near campus for ice cream sundaes.

"Life needs variety, Lola," he would say with a smile as we settled into our favorite booth, "And that's why, on Sundays, dessert comes before dinner."

Because the diner was near campus, most of the wait staff and customers were students, and so each week we received a hero's welcome. I must've eaten a thousand free sundaes there over the years, though I'm quite certain my Dad paid for all them and then some in the tips he gave. Of course, as we found out years later, he wasn't just paying for ice cream.

Before the scandal broke, it started as a rumor. A student had told the Dean of Student Affairs that her roommate was having sex with a professor. She and her roommate were both in the professor's class, and the girl who reported it was apparently worried that-of all things-her roommate was trading sex for good grades. When pressure from the campus newspaper forced the university to begin a formal investigation, that's when the phone calls started.

By this time, I was hardly a little girl anymore. It was the summer before my senior year of high school and I had just turned 18. Still, I was naive and innocent, and my Dad shielded me from it as long as he could. He kept my attention focused on the upcoming tennis season-my prep school had a top flight team, and as captain, I was gunning for a D1 scholarship. As a summer job, I was coaching a clinic for elementary school girls on the university campus. That's where I was heard the news.

I'll never forget that moment, standing on the baseline on a beautiful day in my tennis whites, when my friend Allie sprinted up the chain-link fence that surrounded the court. Her face was red and I could see she was crying.

"Lo! Lola, come quick," she sobbed. "It's your Dad!"

I dropped my racquet and ran up the fence. By the time I reached the fence, there were already tears in my eyes, though I wasn't sure what they were for. Car accident? Heart attack?

"Wh-what happened-to my Dad?!"

Allie took two deep, gasping breaths, wiping tears and sweat from her eyes.

"It's your Dad. Some-some girl...," her voice dropped to a whisper. "A sophomore told the university paper she had sex with your Dad!"

The sophomore's name was Kelsea, and as it turned out, she was far from the only one. After she went public, seven other girls came forward, each one alleging that she had engaged in a sexual relationship with my Dad while studying at the university. The earliest relationships had started about a decade earlier, shortly after my little brother was born and around the same time that I was going on daddy-daughter dates. All of the girls were over 18 at the time the alleged relationships began, though some only just barely. None accused my father of sexual assault, though the ones that came forward said they did so because they felt that, to quote an article in the school newspaper, "Professor Andrews acted unethically by leveraging his popularity and status to exploit the power imbalance of the teacher-student relationship for his own sexual gratification."

Worse than the fact of my father's repeated infidelities were the sordid details that trickled out: sex during office hours, on school-sanctioned trips, and boldest of all, in a freshman dorm room. Though less salacious, the most damaging to me was learning that he had used the diner near campus as a pick-up spot to cruise for pretty young things. He had been planting the seeds of his seductions during our sacred time together.

It wasn't until much later that I recognized my father's actions in the way that dominant men approach me, but now I cannot help but see the role I played in his conquests. He used me deftly to lure these girls in and disarm them. How could the charming and devoted father of such a happy and well-adjusted daughter be anything but harmless? And if, perhaps, his fingers strayed from his daughter's shoulder and landed on the small of your back, well, surely that was a fatherly touch and nothing more. And even if he flirted a bit too much for a man his age, he is quite good-looking, so wouldn't it be a cheap thrill to flirt back just a little bit...

I know this line of thinking and I know where it lead these young girls. Should I feel ashamed of the role I played as an unwitting accomplice in my father's conquests? No, I shouldn't, and yet I do. Even then, I was drunk on the attention, greedily basking in the praise and admiration of these college girls even as my father seduced them. Today, the only thing that has changed is that I now crave the attention of older men, and the one being seduced is me.

(To be continued in Chapter 2)