Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Lola goes on a recruiting visit to Cam's university.
3.7k words
4.46
26.5k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2020
Created 05/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is the fourth part of a longer story. For the best reading experience, start this story at the beginning. The story contains plenty of sex, but this chapter does not. If you appreciate stories that build, you may like this. If you want a quick read, this may not be for you.

*****

After the barbecue, it was two weeks before I heard from Cam. During this period, I vacillated between disappointment and relief, uncertain whether I actually wanted him to call me. It is worth mentioning that, at the time I met Cam, my experience with boys was very limited. I was familiar with shy, awkward boys like Caleb, who clammed up whenever I was around. And I had received more than my share of attention from guys like Todd, who took a brute force approach to courting me. Although guys like Caleb and Todd seem to be very different, they both have insecurities in common. Cam, on the other hand, was an entirely different breed. His attitude suggested that he knew something I didn't, and I wanted to know what it was.

Finally, a few days before my recruiting visit to Stanford, he messaged me to find out when I was arriving and who I was staying with. His messages were surprisingly subdued, innocuous inquiries without any discernible subtext. Hadn't he been flirting with me at the barbecue, or was it my imagination? For two weeks, I had been going over the exchange in my mind, replaying the words he had said and the way he had touched me. Is it possible that he was just being friendly?

Now, of course, I am aware that seduction is a game of push-and-pull, that savvy men act unpredictably to keep their prey from getting too comfortable and gaining the upper hand. But, as I said, I had little experience with such men at that time.

In my old life before the scandal, dating had been discouraged, if not prohibited outright. Both of my parents viewed boys with suspicion, and they made sure to keep me busy with activities like tennis and community service that left little idle time for parties where people might hook up. My most adventurous sexual encounters to date had come during sleepovers at my friend's house. One night, I happened to be awake after she fell asleep when her older brother came home from an evening of drinking with his friends. What started out as a conversation culminated in a kiss, and whenever I slept over from then on, I would sneak downstairs to rendezvous with him in the middle of the night. These illicit hookups never went too far with his parents and sister asleep upstairs: we would makeout and he would feel me up, but aside from rubbing him through his sweatpants, everything we did stayed above the waistline. When I first met Cam, the only penis I had ever seen in the flesh belonged to my little brother Benji, who ran around the house naked until he was almost 7. Pretty tame stuff for an 18-year-old girl, but that was me.

When my Mom and I showed up on the Stanford campus that afternoon, I really had no idea what to expect from Cam. To my surprise and my mother's delight, he turned out to be a perfect gentleman, a charming conversationalist, and an enthusiastic ambassador for the school. He toured us all around, pointing out interesting buildings, historic sites, and popular student hangouts on and off campus. And he seemed to know everyone. Every few minutes, someone would shout his name, give him a high-five, or wish him good luck with the upcoming baseball season. I couldn't help but notice that many of his admirers were pretty girls. This initially reminded me of the strolls through campus I used to take with my Dad, but the thought disappeared as the afternoon wore on and I became more comfortable around Cam.

At the end of our tour, Cam walked us over to the dorm where I would be staying the night with two sophomore girls on the tennis team.

"Do you live here, too?" My Mom asked him.

"No, I don't live in the dorms anymore," he said. "I live in a house off campus with a few of the other baseball guys."

"Do you know any of the girls on the tennis team?" She followed up.

"Yes, a few," he grinned. "But neither of the girls that Lola is staying with tonight."

As we approached the dorm, two girls were standing outside in Stanford Tennis hoodies. They waved to us. One was Asian, the other white. I wondered if Coach Matthews had told the tennis coach that I was mixed.

"Well, this is where I leave you," Cam said. "Ms. Kim, so nice to see you again." He gave my Mom a hug.

"Thank you so much, Cam." He really had charmed my Mom. I hadn't seen her show such warmth towards a man since she had divorced my Dad. "It was very kind of you to spend so much time with us."

"Lola," he turned to me. "If you need anything later, just text me."

"Okay," I said. "Thanks, Cam." I stood there for a second, awkwardly waiting for my own hug. But Cam just flashed me a smile and walked away.

After meeting Chloe and Danielle, the two girls I was staying with, my Mom pulled me aside.

She looked at me with concern. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah," I replied, a bit puzzled by the question.

"This is exciting, isn't it?" She looked around. "We're at Stanford! This could be your future, Lola."

"I know, Mom."

"Honey, I know the last few months have been hard on you, but I want you to know how proud I am of you." She leaned in and gave me a big hug. "My little peanut is all grown up!"

"Mom, come on," I said, glancing up at the other girls in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay," she pulled away, wiping a tear from her eye. "I'm going to go back to the hotel now. Have fun tonight, but be safe, okay?"

I nodded.

"See you tomorrow morning for breakfast," she said. She turned to Chloe and Danielle. "Bye girls!"

"Bye, Ms. Kim!" They called back.

As soon as we entered the dorm, Danielle spun around.

"Okay, how do you know Cam Matthews?"

"Seriously," Chloe said. "What was he doing here?"

"Oh," I said, caught off guard by the intensity of their interest. "He gave me a tour of the campus."

"Oh my god," Chloe gave Danielle a shove. "You got a campus tour from Cam Matthews?! What do I have to do to get one of those?"

"Filling out a C cup would probably be a good start," Danielle joked.

"Shut up," Chloe laughed. "Let a girl dream for once."

"For real, though," Danielle said, opening the door to their room. "How did that happen, Lola?"

"He's a family friend," I said sheepishly. "His mom is my tennis coach. I play tennis with his little brother."

"Wow," Danielle whistled. "Lucky Lola."

"What the hell?" Chloe pretended to pout. "How is the prefrosh already getting hotter guys than me? Life is so unfair."

"Wait," I said. "How do you two know Cam?"

They exchanged looks.

"Well, first of all, everyone knows Cam," Danielle said. "He's the star of the baseball team and probably going to get drafted by a major league team next year."

"Second, have you seen him?" Chloe rolled her eyes back in her head. "I can practically feel the heat radiating off him from here."

"I think that's coming from between your legs," Danielle clowned. She turned to me and whispered, loud enough for Chloe to hear. "Her regular hookup is on study abroad, so she's been like a bitch in heat recently."

"Whatever," Chloe said. "I just know a fine-looking piece of man when I see one."

"So what's he really like?" I asked. "I actually don't know him that well."

"Well," Danielle said. "You know he's a player, right?"

"Like, a baseball player?"

"No, honey," Chloe chuckled. "Like he fucks a lot of girls. That type of player."

"Really?" I blushed.

"You aren't actually surprised, are you?" Danielle cocked an eyebrow. "From what I hear, he's a stud."

I gulped. "You know someone who hooked up with him?"

"He fucked three of our teammates last year," Danielle said nonchalantly.

"Sadly, I wasn't one of them," Chloe chimed in. "There's a fourth girl on the team who claims that nothing happened, but I guarantee she at least sucked him off."

"At least," Danielle laughed.

"Wow," I said, a little dumbfounded. Even when I talked about boys and sex with my girlfriends, we didn't talk like this. Was this how college girls were supposed to act?

"We need to change the subject before I get too worked up," Chloe said. "Dinner?"

...

I spent the next few hours getting to know Chloe and Danielle. They seemed really nice and made me feel like I would fit right in with the other girls on the tennis team. After spending all fall feeling like an outcast, it was nice to be around people who seemed to appreciate my company.

After dinner, we hung around Chloe and Danielle's dorm room, drinking a little but mostly talking. That's when my phone buzzed.

"Is it your Mom?" Danielle asked. "Hi Ms. Kim!"

"Wait," Chloe said. I was looking down at the phone without typing. "If it was her Mom, she'd be texting back now."

The two girls looked at each other.

"It's a boyyyy," they sang in unison.

I laughed and blushed.

"Does little Lola have a boyyyyfriend?" Chloe said. "You need to spill right now, missy."

"No, I don't, it's not like that."

"Oh, just a hookup then?" Danielle asked.

I shook my head.

"Then what's the deal? Don't keep us in suspense," Chloe demanded.

"I really don't know."

"Okay, gimme that," Chloe said, grabbing the phone out of my hand. Then, her mouth fell open. "O. M. G."

"What is it?" Danielle asked. Chloe handed her the phone.

"Holy shit," Danielle said. Then, she read the text aloud, as if to make sure we all agreed that it was real. "Hope you're having a good campus visit. Party at the baseball house tonight. Bring your new girlfriends."

"Is that seriously a text from Cam Matthews?" Chloe asked in disbelief. "Who ARE you, Lola?"

"I'm nobody," I whispered. "He's just being nice."

"Well, grab a drink and get dressed ladies," Danielle announced. "Because we are going out tonight."

...

None of the clothes I had brought with me were deemed suitable for the occasion by Chloe and Danielle, so they decided to outfit me themselves. Chloe insisted that I wear one of her halter tops despite my protests.

"I can't wear this with a bra, Chloe."

"It's fine," she replied. "I never wear a bra with that top."

"Yeah, cause you don't need one," Danielle joked.

"Whatever," Chloe shrugged. "Don't listen to her, Lola. You look hot. I bet Cam is gonna like seeing you in that top."

"Chloe, I dunno..."

"Stop it, the decision has been made," she said. "Now, I think Danielle has a skirt that will work for you."

By the time they were finished, I barely recognized myself. I had always been a fairly conservative dresser, and even when I loosened up my look, I tended towards classy or casual. The outfit they had me in-a red halter top, no bra, a black mini skirt, and kitten heel pumps-was neither. My tits, much larger than Chloe's, made the halter almost skin tight, and the mini skirt showed off my toned, athletic legs.

"You look fucking hot, girl," Danielle whistled.

"Shit, I'd fuck if you if I had a dick," Chloe added.

I had to admit that they were right. I did look hot-slutty hot.

"Can I really go out in this?"

"Hell yeah," Chloe said, tossing her hair. "We are gonna turn some heads tonight, ladies."

"Don't worry," Danielle said soothingly. "We'll be there the whole time. Nothing bad is gonna happen."

"Unless you want it to," Chloe added with a devilish grin.

As we pulled up in front of the house, electronic music spilled out into the street. My first college party, I thought. Just relax, have fun, and be cool.

Chloe led the way as walked up to the front door, but instead of knocking, she just opened it and walked in. Inside, the music was deafening. There were people everywhere, but the lights were so low that it was difficult to see their faces clearly. I grabbed hold of Chloe and Danielle, and together, the three of us pushed through the crowd.

Soon, Chloe saw someone she knew. "Dan! Daniel Ortiz!" A squat, strong guy in a backwards baseball cap turned around.

"Chloe Yang!" He wrapped her in a bear hug. "What's up, girl?"

"Daniel, my friends and I are thirsty," she said with a pout. "How would you like to get some drinks for the three hottest girls here tonight?"

He smiled. "So you want a drink for your friend here," he said, pointing at me. "And two drinks for the Evans sisters?"

"You asshole!" Chloe hit him playfully. "You know you don't have a shot with either of them. Now, you might have a shot with Lola here," she said, pulling me in front of Daniel. "If you get to her before Cam does."

"Oh shit," he said, pulling his cap off. "So this is Cam's little recruit, eh?"

Wait, I thought, had Cam told his friends about me?

Daniel scanned my body up and down slowly, lingering on my chest. "He does have great taste, I'll say that."

"That's enough now," Danielle said, pulling me back behind her. "Stop gawking and get us those drinks."

Daniel straightened up and put his cap back on. "Yes, ma'am," he saluted. "Three drinks comin' right up." He winked and me, then disappeared back into the mass of bodies.

"Look at you, girl," Chloe said, giving me a nudge. "The whole baseball team is gonna try to run a train on you tonight if we aren't careful."

A few moments later, Daniel came back with a tray of tequila shots with limes and salt. Chloe reached for the tray.

"Uh uh uh," Daniel shook his head. "These aren't regular shots. These are body shots."

"Typical perv," Chloe rolled her eyes.

"So," Daniel said, brushing her aside. "Who is doing what off of where?"

Chloe picked up a lime and put in her mouth. Then, Danielle sprinkled some salt on Chloe's neck. She gave it a long lick with her tongue, downed the shot, and brought her mouth right up to Chloe's, and sucked the lime right off her lips. I'd never seen anything like it before.

Daniel cheered. "Who's next?"

"You and me, Lola," Chloe said. "Here." She handed me the lime. Following along, I put it in my mouth.

With the lime in my mouth, I couldn't protest when Chloe sprinkled salt over my boobs. Before I could react, she lowered her face and slipped her tongue down my cleavage. As I recovered from the initial shock, Chloe pounded her shot and went for the lime. Her lips just barely grazed mine and she took it from my mouth.

"Fuck, that was HOT," Daniel howled approvingly. "Okay, I'm in for this last one."

He took the last lime and put it in his own mouth. Then, he peeled off his shirt and sprinkled salt onto his bare, sweaty chest. Chloe handed me the shot.

"I've never done this before."

"Do it just like we did," she said reassuringly, like it was perfectly normal to lick salt off some random guy's pecs.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I bent over and gave Daniel's chest a dainty lick. The taste of salt and sweat mixed with the tequila as I threw back the shot. It burned on the way down and I had to choke back my gag reflex.

"Bite the lime!" Danielle said. "It'll cut the taste."

I leaned forward but stopped short of Daniel's face. Was I really supposed to kiss this guy that I barely knew? Before I could make up my mind, Daniel took matters into his own hands. He grabbed me by the waist and planted his mouth on top of my mine. I felt him use his tongue to push the lime into my open mouth. Even after he had transferred the lime, however, Daniel's tongue continued to move inside my mouth. His hands moved to the edge of my skirt and helped himself to a generous handful of my ass.

"Whoa!" Danielle pulled us apart. "What the fuck, Daniel?" She seemed legitimately pissed off.

"Welcome to college, Lola," he smirked. "You're gonna fit right in here."

"Forget this asshole," she said, turning away from him. "Let's go dance."

I was somewhere past buzzed as we headed out onto the dance floor, but I wasn't sure whether the warm feeling spreading through my body was from the alcohol or from that unexpected kiss. However, that shot was only the beginning, as Chloe and Danielle seemed on a mission to get me hammered. First, Danielle brought back shots for us. Then, Chloe got some. Next, it was my turn.

"Okay, so the key to getting served quickly," Danielle whispered, "is to bend low over the bar so that the guy behind it can see down your shirt."

"Seriously?" I gulped. "You want me to do that?"

"It works," Chloe giggled. "And with your rack, you'll probably be back with drinks faster than either of us!"

"Okay," I said, desperate for these girls to think I was cool. "Three shots coming up."

"Tequila!" Chloe called as I walked off the dance floor towards the bar.

When I reached the bar, I looked back towards Chloe and Danielle for moral support, but I couldn't see them through the crowd on the dance floor.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or the kiss, but something had embolden me. It's showtime, I thought to myself.

As I turned around to bend over the bar, I saw Cam standing behind it. He had on a backwards baseball cap and a Stanford baseball t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. He was squeezing lemon juice into a cocktail, which only highlighted the muscle definition of his thick, veiny forearms.

I stared at him, but he seemed not to notice me. The lemony cocktail appeared to be for a blonde girl with flawless hair and glowing skin seated across the bar. As Cam poured the drink, he said something to the girl, who looked down at the drink and laughed in response. Just for a second, the tip of her tongue slipped out of her mouth, wetting her upper lip. Then, she bit her lower lip and looked up at him, a half-smile hovering on her face.

For some reason, the intimacy of this gesture bothered me. Maybe I was envious of how effortlessly she flirted with Cam. Maybe I was jealous of the attention he was paying to her. Maybe I was conscious of the fact that Chloe and Danielle were waiting for their drinks. Maybe I was just drunk. Whatever the reason, I felt a rush of competitive energy wash over me, just like during an important tennis match.

Without thinking, I walked down to the far end of the bar. As I got closer, I got a better look at the girl across from Cam. She was hot, for sure, but with her sundress and pearl earrings, she looked a little out of place at a party like this. She looked like she was ready for dinner and a movie, but in my halter top and mini skirt, I looked like I was ready for a good time.

"Excuse me," I said, leaning over the bar.

Finally, Cam looked at me. My pose offered him a clear view down my shirt, and he took full advantage, his eyes drinking in the ripeness of my 18-year-old curves.

"Lola," he said slowly, his gaze drifting up to meet my eyeline. "You made it."

I could feel the blonde staring daggers at me.

"I'd like three tequila shots for me and my friends."

Cam smirked. "Are you sure you're old enough to order that?"

"Oh," I said, my voice full of mock concern. "Am I too young for you, Mr. Bartender?"

Cam seemed to consider this for a minute. "Well, I won't tell if you won't," he said, reaching below the bar. "Unfortunately, we are out of tequila, but how about some vodka instead?"

"You're out of tequila?" I asked incredulously. "Wow, Cam. Even at high school parties, they don't run out of tequila." I had no idea, actually, having never been to such parties. "I bet if I asked Caleb, he could get me some tequila."

I really must have been drunk to say something like that. Cam bit his lower-lip and looked past me onto the dance floor. I could see that he was thinking about something, but I wasn't sure what.

After a few pregnant seconds, Cam leaned towards me. "Listen," he whispered. "I have a bottle of tequila up in my room. It's the room at the top of the staircase. Go up and pour yourself a few shots. Just make sure nobody sees you go in. I don't need the entire party to raid my private stash."

12