Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stevie, you are a dreadful tease," she whispered. "Please kiss my nipples and make me squirm."

I bit gently into a nipple with my lips covering my teeth and she cried out in delight; I repeated the treatment on the other side to be rewarded in the same way. I kissed down her stomach to the accompaniment of soft moans of desire, then reaching her panties, went one step further and kissed her vagina through the filmy silk. She gasped and shuddered, the more so as I pulled her panties off and then kissed her pussy directly. I stroked my tongue along the length of her slit, now moist with her juice and nibbled softly on and around her clit.

"Oh god, Stevie, that's so ... I've never ...," she gasped. "Please hold me, please make love to me; I need it so much. I need to feel you close to me and to feel you fill me. I want you, my love, more than anything else in the world right now—then we can snuggle up and go to sleep." I could hear the smile in her voice.

This was almost more than my rigid, straining cock could take and I moved back up her body, kissing her as I went. Then I whispered into her ear, "Penny, I think side by side would be the best way to go, then I can hold your beautiful body close to me. Just lift your top leg over mine and we'll find the way in."

She did so, sobbing and shuddering, begging me to take her and not hold back any longer. I held Penny close to me and she writhed against me and clung to my body, fastening her nails into my back. I touched her pussy with the tip of my cock then used it to massage her clit and lips, slipping it just into her wet opening.

Penny screamed softly, but her scream became almost deafening as I slid my rigid cock into her waiting cunt. "Oh god, Stevie, yes ... yes ...please hold me and fill me with your beautiful ... cock." It was almost more than she could bring herself to say, but then all her inhibitions seemed to vanish—"Fuck me, Stevie, fuck me until I cum, keep me safe in your arms and show me what real love is."

"Yes, Penny, yes my beautiful lover, my beautiful mother. You're driving me closer towards an explosion and I can't hold back."

She gasped and cried out, "No, darling, just let go when you need to. I'm so close that your climax will trigger one in me."

That was all I needed, and my balls contracted with an electric tingle spreading through them and into my cock. With a shout of joy, I sent a huge pent-up flood of cum surging towards my mother's womb. She was right—this was enough to trigger her orgasm and with a shriek she clamped down hard on my cock and clung to me in a climactic spasm.

"Penny, that was just completely magical. I want to do everything I can to keep you safe and show you how much I love you."

She seemed to be completely bathed in a soft, warm glow and reached a hand up to stroke my face. "Thank you so much, Stevie. I love you too; I feel safe and loved with you and I'll never forget this night." Her voice was slurred with sleep. I kissed her once, then threw the duvet back over her and she was asleep within seconds. I took hardly any longer to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

I was alone in bed when I woke next morning, but I could hear activity in the kitchen. Mum was standing at the sink with a heavy dressing gown firmly belted around her waist. Approaching her from behind, I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck. She immediately turned and pushed me away.

"No, Stevie, no, this mustn't happen again. I don't want to hurt you, but what happened last night was completely wrong. Mothers and sons mustn't have sex; incest is immoral and it's illegal, and I won't let myself get so close to you again."

"But, Penny ..." I started, but she cut straight across me.

"No, Stevie, don't push me. My mind is made up. And please don't forget that I'm your mother, so don't call me Penny again—in this house, I'm 'Mum'."

"Okay, Mum, your call, and I will respect your wishes. Just tell me one thing, though, and please be honest. Were you faking your excitement last night, or did you truly enjoy it?"

She blushed, a deep crimson. "Yes, it was the most intense and most exciting experience of my life. That doesn't make it right, though. I desperately needed to feel loved but I'm deeply ashamed of allowing myself to be drawn to you in that way, and I'm so sorry for putting you in that position."

"Sorry, Mum," I replied, "I can't accept your apology. To use your words, it was the most intense and most exciting experience of my life as well, but I'm not ashamed of it. I love you, and I will always delight in that experience. I'm not ashamed, and I don't intend to let it damage the relationship that we have together. I give you my word, though—I won't EVER try to force myself on you. Still, I hope a little kiss on the cheek is permitted?" and I followed through as she laughed.

"Thank you, Stevie, thank you for being so understanding. I love you too, but it has to be traditional mother/son love, okay?"

"Mmm, like I said, your call," and I settled to breakfast and a normal day's activities.

Thereafter, our lives returned to what might be called a "pre-Eddie" state. We lived in a companionable existence, moving in our own directions, but staying in a purely platonic relationship. This state of affairs lasted for a few weeks, but over that time, I noticed a deepening change in Mum. She became progressively more down, less like her old cheerful self. I know that she had fits of tears, and I suspected that she might have been drinking more than usual. She seemed to be avoiding me more and keeping very much to herself.

Clearly, something was getting to her and I wanted to know what. One evening, I arrived home a little earlier than usual and it was obvious immediately that Mum gad been crying. Her eyes were red rimmed and she was a picture of misery.

"Mum, sit down, we need to talk," I took the initiative, and she did so with a hopeless expression on her face. "Mum, for the past weeks, you have been getting more and more upset. What's going on? What's eating away at you?"

"Oh Stevie, I just don't know. I feel more and more useless; I don't seem to have any reason to carry on. I'm so lonely, and ..." She paused and looked at me with a distressed expression on her face, "I've corrupted you by forcing myself on you."

"Oh Mum, that's nonsense and you know it—or you should. It's more likely that I corrupted you, so you can blame me for all the fears you have."

"Stevie ... Stevie ... oh god, what am I going to do? I feel so worthless—I'm spoiled goods, and nobody will ever want to know me again."

"Mum, look at me," I took a strong line with her and she looked blankly up at me. "You're tearing yourself apart for no good reason, and you're hurting yourself. I know how it goes. You hurt, so you blame yourself and the more you blame yourself, the more you hurt, so you blame yourself for the extra hurt, and it just goes round and round in a vicious circle."

"I guess you're right, honey," she replied, "but what am I going to do?"

"Mum, you need help, but I don't think it needs to be anything like psychoanalysis. Tell you what, why don't you go see Aunt Lillian and have a real heart to heart with her?"

I need to explain about Aunt Lillian. Mum had three sisters, Aunt Lillian, the oldest, then Aunt Suzy, who we hardly ever saw, and Aunt Ellie, the youngest. Their mother had died giving birth to Ellie when Mum was about two years old; Lillian was then about fourteen. Their father was a lovely man, but totally unsuited to bringing up four girls, and the load fell on Lillian's shoulders. She seemed to relish this role, and was a substitute mother to her three sisters. I knew that Mum had leaned on her heavily during Dad's illness, and she had been a tower of strength for her.

At the same time, Aunt Lillian was quite "straight laced" and rather old fashioned. Mum indicated as much when she said, "Oh Stevie, I don't think I could do that—your Aunt Lillian is likely to be quite critical, and I don't think I could handle that."

"I'm not so sure, Mum. She's always had your best interests at heart and in spite of her stern appearance, I know she's got a soft spot for you. Why don't you give it a try?"

"Okay, honey, you might be right; anything is better than going through this torture. I'll give her a call in the morning."

I gathered that Mum had talked to her sister, but had no feedback and heard nothing further on the subject until I had a surprise phone call late on a Friday afternoon. It was Aunt Lillian. She started in her usual direct way, "Steven, I need to talk to you about an urgent matter. Please come here for tea tomorrow afternoon at four o'clock, but please don't let your mother know where you're going." One did not argue with Aunt Lillian in this mood, and I duly arrived at her house at four o'clock the following afternoon, having told Mum that I was doing some research in the library.

Aunt Lillian invited me in and offered me tea; "And some of your lovely home baked cake, if you have some, please Aunt Lillian." She tried to look severe but I still caught the twinkle in her eye as she produced the cake.

"Now then, Steven I need to talk about your mother." I wasn't surprised, but I was surprised at the rather hesitant way she addressed the topic. Quite unlike her, I thought.

"Steven, this is very difficult for me because it goes against everything I've ever believed and all my standards and values. However, this may be the only way to help her resolve her problems."

I remained silent and watched her closely.

"Your mother is lost. Not physically, of course, but she can't come to terms with her emotional life and her lack of anyone close that she can trust and who will care about her."

"Aunt Lillian, I love Mum deeply—she can trust me absolutely and I care about her very much," I protested.

"Yes, I know, my dear, but you're her son, which puts a different complexion on the situation," she said. "After that swine Eddie tried to rape her, she was left without any sense of her own value. She'd lost your father, the one man she truly loved and I suspect there's still a little bit of guilt there, believing that she could, somehow, have done more for him. Then there was the Eddie episode; your mother thought that he was the answer to her prayers, but he turned out to be a devil, not an angel. Then she believed that she had seduced and corrupted you ..."

"So Mum told you about that, did she? Well, I can assure you that she wasn't alone in the seduction." Aunt Lillian blushed but I went on, "Mum was scared, she felt threatened and alone, and she was looking for comfort, and perhaps even sanctuary. I think she genuinely found those things in my arms, but the next day, all sorts of taboos kicked in, and she blames herself for something for which there is no need for blame."

"Hmm, ordinarily, I would disagree with you strongly, Steven," she continued. "This time, though, you may just be right. I hate to say this, because in my opinion, what I have to say is both illegal and immoral. However, the only answer may be for you to re-establish a physical relationship with your mother to give her the love and security that she needs. How you do that, though, is a bit of a puzzle."

Then a light went on in my head, and a plan hatched itself fully formed in my mind. "Aunt Lillian, two weeks today is Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary. Mum always tries to remember it, but it's been very hard for her. I'm going to offer, no, tell her that I'm taking her out to dinner and to go dancing to celebrate their marriage. I'll make it clear that I can't be her husband, but that I might just possibly make an acceptable substitute."

"Yes, Steven, that might work. Shower her with loving attention as if you were her husband, and it might change her mind." Aunt Lillian paused, looking quite uncomfortable. Then she burst out, "Steven, I have done a very silly thing. Just before he died, your father gave me a gift to give to your mother after he died. In the turmoil that surrounded your father's death, I put the gift somewhere safe and then completely forgot about it. I only rediscovered it a short time ago and I've been agonising over how to deal with this."

"Mmm, nearly ten years—rather a long time," I commented. "What is this gift that Dad left?"

Aunt Lillian handed me a flat jewellery case that contained a gold torc in the form of a twisted rope about half a centimetre thick. Enclosed was a note that read:

My darling Penny

Someone once said, "I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep and there are no words for that."

This parting gift is to bind you to me in remembrance. However, it has a clasp that can release the necklace and will release you to find new happiness. Please, my dearest girl, don't grieve forever but find yourself the happiness that you so much deserve.

Love forever

Bob

"Aunt Lillian, that is so beautiful—have you thought about how you will approach Mum with it?" I enquired.

She shook her head, looking quite embarrassed. "Steven, do you think you might be able to ...?"

I jumped up and surprised her with a big kiss on the cheek. "That would be the icing on the cake, Aunt Lillian—I will be more than happy to give this to Mum."

She favoured me with a warm smile and I made ready to leave. "Thank you, my dear; please take care of your mother, and be gentle with her." Aunt Lillian blushed a deep crimson, "I have no uncertainty in that direction, though."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and left with the necklace hidden in the boot of my car.

Next morning, I sat and watched Mum as she busied herself in the kitchen after breakfast and at a convenient break in her seemingly unending round of domestic chores, said to her, "Mum, please sit down for a moment, I need to talk to you." She looked a little puzzled but did as I asked. "Mum, I know that your wedding anniversary is in two weeks time, and I know how important that was to you. So I've made a decision and I won't take 'no' for an answer. I am taking you out to dinner and dancing on the Saturday evening, at the Metropole, I think. I know I can't even start to replace Dad in your affections, and I won't try. But I might just be some sort of pale substitute so that you can perhaps recapture a little of the happiness you felt with him."

Mum stared at me without making any reply, but then burst into tears. "Oh Stevie, my dear, would you really do that for me? You know, you are so much like your father, in looks, physique, your voice, your smile and your sense of humour. That would be magic."

"Tell you what, Mum, I'll even wear a tux and have my hair cut the way he used to."

Again I got no reply but a huge hug from Mum to tell me it would be an experience she would never forget.

The day arrived and I struggled into my tux and waited in the lounge for Mum to make her appearance. It was worth the wait. She was dressed in a stunning creation somewhere on the border between royal blue and deep green with a scooped neckline revealing just a tantalising glimpse of cleavage and a hemline just at knee height. Three inch heels completed the ensemble, and she had obviously taken great care with her makeup and brushed her hair until it glowed.

Mum turned to me and stopped, her hand going to her mouth. "Oh Stevie, I thought for one moment that it actually was your Dad standing there—you look so much like him."

"Thank you, Mum; I was trying for that effect," I replied.

"Stevie," Mum asked hesitantly, "would you do me a big favour; please? Just for this evening, would you call me Penny instead of Mum?"

I had trouble controlling the tears that threatened to start. "Of course, Mu ... Penny, that will be a great privilege."

At that point, the taxi arrived and we headed for the Metropole, the largest and swishest place in town. I felt abundant love flowing through me as I escorted this beautiful woman through to our table and during a thoroughly enjoyable meal. I encouraged her to talk about my father, and she radiated warmth and love in a way I hadn't seen before.

After the meal we danced; it seemed for hours. Mum was a good dancer, and I had had lessons in my teens; at one stage, Mum whispered in my ear, "I know it sounds quite disloyal to your father, but I have to say that you're actually a better dancer than he was," with which I whisked her, gasping, into a pirouette.

The last dance was slow and dreamy, and Mum/Penny held herself close to me and we moved slowly together, although I was showing distinct signs of a growing interest in activities other than dancing. I know she realised this, as she held me close and looked into my eyes with a secret smile of understanding.

Eventually the music stopped, we found a taxi and headed home. We held hands as we walked into the lounge and Mum looked at me with an expression of total contentment. "Stevie, my dear, this has been an absolutely perfect evening. I was even able to convince myself that I was dancing with your father."

"Thanks, Mum," I replied, "but the evening isn't quite over yet. Would you like a nightcap before we turn in?"

She agreed and I poured her a generous measure of brandy.

"I have one more surprise for you," I said, bringing out the jewel case Aunt Lillian had given me, and gave it to Mum.

She opened it and gasped as she saw the necklace and the note. She read it and I saw tears flowing down her face.

"Oh god, Stevie, this is so perfect. Please, put it on me."

I looped it around her neck and closed the clasp, and she went to the mirror and gazed at her reflection for a long time. Then, almost as if in a trance, she picked up the note and read it again, softly repeating the words to herself. After some minutes of this, Mum turned to me and in a soft, warm voice said, "Stevie, please come and take the necklace off."

I did as she asked, then started, "Mum ..." but she put her finger to my lips. "Penny, remember?" and kissed me, a sweet invitation that left little doubt in my mind. She kissed me again, this time a long, sensual, lingual exploration. Then, "we'll talk about this in the morning. For now, please take me to bed and love me."

I wasn't going to reject an offer as exciting as that, and we moved quickly to her bedroom, where she pirouetted in front of me, and asked, "Okay, honey, how do you want me?"

"First, you gorgeous temptress, strip for me, down to your bra and panties."

She hummed deep in her throat, an exciting, resonant sound that carried real promise with it. It reminded me of a big cat about to pounce on its prey. She slowly removed her dress and flicked it away, all the time keeping her eyes fixed to mine.

I moved to her and took her in my arms, sweeping my hands up and down her back and across her smooth contoured arse. "Hmm," I reflected, "There are still things in the way", and so saying, I reached round and unsnapped her bra which fell to the floor with just a little help from Penny.

I bent and flicked my tongue across her rapidly hardening nipples, the areolas already crinkled in anticipation. "Penny, take off your panties and give them to me."

She looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression, but did as I asked almost literally tearing off her panties, leaving her naked except for smoky grey stay-ups and heels. I held her panties to my face and inhaled deeply, finding myself almost overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac perfume of a highly aroused woman.

"Ooh Stevie, what does that tell you?" she asked in a soft, teasing voice.

"As if you didn't know, you minx," I replied, "I think I'm about to test my theory that you are so hot that my cock is likely to melt."