Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete rose to his feet and placed his hand on Eva's hips right where the bruises were, and that's when Zach connected the dots. The fresh bruises weren't from some boy a school, their father had fucked her, and he hadn't been gentle. Zach didn't know what to say, but he couldn't take his eyes off of his sister being handled by their dad. His father picked Eva up with ease and placed her back down as he bent her over, positioning her mouth so that it was hovering over Zach's cock and her ass so that it was right against his hips and cock.

"Now, show your brother what a good whore you've become," and without any questions asked or protests Eva wrapped her mouth around Zach's pulsing cock as he let out a loud moan. He couldn't help but think her mouth was so perfect as her lips moved around the head and then down the shaft, her warm mouth acting as a vacuum just like Daddy had taught her. Zach thrust forward and he hit the back of her throat, causing her to wince because Daddy had been so brutal last night and her throat was still on fire.

"Good little girls don't wince when they're performing their duties," daddy reminded Eva and she did her best to take all of her brother in her mouth, his cock filling her throat and his balls hitting her chin. Tears streaked her cheeks as her Daddy grabbed her hair at the base of her skull and held her head still while Zach continued thrusting in and out of her throat. She attempted to get down on her knees but Daddy wouldn't let her and he held her hips up, keeping her pussy exposed to him and her ass easily accessible. He noticed she was soaking wet and began to play with himself.

"You're such a good girl, sweetie, I bet your brother would agree with me," and Zach let out a loud moan in agreement. Eva felt ashamed and completely slutty, but she also felt a sense of pride for having pleased Daddy with her improved skills and willingness to submit.

"I bet you want to cum for your Daddy, don't you" Pete was hard for his baby girl and knew she needed to be fucked, and to be reminded of what she was born to do. Eva let out a whimper as she felt the head of her father's cock against her clit. She was soaked and could tell that juices were dripping down her legs as Daddy teased her. Zach began playing with her nipples as she waited for Daddy, but she also made sure to keep up with Zach's tempo as his cock became increasingly comfortable in her mouth. Daddy continued teasing her, but he intended to make her confess before fucking her.

"Eva, you know why I had to punish you, right?" He spanked her one more time.

She removed her brother's cock from her mouth, and with a meek voice replied, "Yes, Daddy, because I promised to be your whore and only yours unless told otherwise."

"And what were you doing when I got home?"

Eva bowed her head but her father yanked it back, pulling so hard on her hair he was certain he pulled some out, "Look at your brother while you answer me."

"I was cumming for him, Daddy, I'm sorry," Eva cried and Zach wanted to cum for her so badly. He wanted to fill her mouth with his cum and watch her struggle to swallow all of it.

"You're not sorry yet," and with that he forced his cock into her knowing that his aggression would remind her of where she belonged. Eva cried out in pleasure in pain and continued looking into her brother's eyes as her father pulled her hair harder.

"Now put your brother's cock in your mouth like a good little whore," and she felt Daddy begin to play with her clit, causing her hips to grind into him and push his cock deeper into her sore, tight pussy.

She wrapped her mouth around Zach's cock, which muffled her cries and moans, and the vibration from her noises vibrated through his cock. He tilted his head back in pleasure and pushed his hips forward, forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. Daddy was getting rougher, but she felt herself close to cumming as his fingers continued tracing her clit. Zach's cock was pulsing in her throat and she wondered how she was going to swallow all of his cum. She had never been very good at that despite Daddy having forced her to swallow his cum on multiple occasions. The two men pumped in and out of her and she felt so loved, wanted, and proud that she seemed to be doing a good job.

She felt something warm fill her throat and realized her brother was cumming. She tried to relax and let him fill her mouth with everything he had to offer her, and he let out loud, forceful moans as he came and came. She felt like he would never stop cumming, but his body eventually relaxed and he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She had swallowed more than she thought she'd be able to but some still dripped out of her mouth onto the floor.

"Baby girl, you did so well," Daddy cooed, followed by a hard spank on the ass, "But you didn't swallow all of it like a good whore would," and with that he bent her over and pushed her head down onto the floor.

"Clean up your brother's cum while I fill you with my seed," and he started fucking her with so much force she had to use her hands to steady herself by holding onto Zach's ankles. Her mouth hovered right above cum she had let leak from her mouth and she could feel Daddy's cock getting firmer as he neared his orgasm. She closed her eyes and lowered her mouth to the floor, licking and sucking at the tile until all of her brother's cum was gone. He laughed a little as he watched his sister be used, just the way he had always wanted her to be. He listened to their father moan loudly, with the same low growl Zach usually let out when he was cumming and Eva moaned with him.

Pete was satisfied. His little girl had become quite obedient in such few sessions with him, and he grinned as he contemplated what he would make her do next. He was glad to have the kids at home; he knew it was going to be a fun weekend.

12