Like Father, Like Son and Son Pt. 01

Story Info
The Breeding of Lily.
5.3k words
4.44
144.6k
149
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, & SON: THE BREEDING OF LILY

EVERYONE IS OVER THE AGE OF 18 IN THIS STORY

*********************

Let me tell you a little something about myself:

My name is Lily Monroe and I just turned 23 and life can't get any better than this at least for me.

I love the fact that my birthday is on January 1st of 1995. It was planned by the men in my life that I would get pregnant on or a few days after my birthday, that is if the pregnancy doesn't over lap it. Soooo...

I've been having sex since I turned 18. Daddy had the honor to pop my cherry on my birthday, the night before I left for Italy.

But things turned out differently than I thought.

I had my first son, Jack Monroe (b: 9/15/14) at 19 by my grandfather, Walter Munroe.

I got the green light from our "family" doctor that after 4 to 6 weeks depending how well my body was healing I would be good to have sex again...and boy did I!!

So on my 20th birthday, I got pregnant with my second son, Nathan Monroe (b: 9/10/15) a year later by my father, Louis Munroe.

At 21, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Isabella Munro (b: 8/28/16) she decided to come early, but is a very healthy baby, but this time the father of my little girl is my Uncle William or Billy Munroe.

As you can see I've been a very busy girl. I love my kids and their fathers

"I LOVE MY FAMILY!!"

Now, you're probably thinking "oh how could she?" well to be honest...I love it!

I can't complain that I'm not getting dick, but not only am I getting nailed every other night, I'm getting it from the three men I love dearly:

My father and My Grandfather and My Uncle!

Let me take you back 4 yrs when it all started :)

GRANDFATHER

DATE: 01/01/2014

Walking into my house after a long trip that I took to Italy, you can say it was an early birthday present from my family, they all yell out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" with a huge smile on my face, I see my entire family there and it was the best feeling ever.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!" I run over and hug my mother tight, then my little brother and my father.

His hugs are always longer than anyone else's. "Happy Birthday angel. How's it feel finally being 19?" he stares at me making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"It's great." laughing as we all head to the kitchen for some dinner and birthday cake and conversation.

During our dinner, we all talked about my trip, then about my grandfather and what he did as a kid and what my father did as kids and the big difference of what the kids of today do that's so different and it's amazing and interesting. I see my father stand up and head towards the kitchen when he turns to me and asks me "Sweetie, can you come and help me in the kitchen, please." nodding I excuse myself and follow him.

Pushing the door open and stepping in "Hey dad." the swinging door closes behind me as I walk over to him and stop "What are you doing, mom and the others are right in the next room!!" saying to him in a low whisper as my eyes slowly travel down his body to see him standing there with his cock in his hand stroking it.

"I'm giving you your birthday present." I look towards the door, then to him "hurry, I'm ready to blow." he says to me "come on!!" he whispers as I run over to him and drop to my knees.

I don't waste any time as I swallow his cock and begin to suck him off in the kitchen, while the rest of the family is waiting for the cake. My head bobs back and forth as my hand works on his cock as well, stroking and sucking him off "uuu yea princess, that's it..suck daddy's cock like a good girl." he has his hands on my head and pumping his hips as fast as he can go.

"That's it, that's it...suck it harder sweetie, daddy's close." I've learned to take all of him all from the moment I turned 18, but I also became daddy's lover.

He was the first one to pop my cherry and after that, we went at it when we could. We've fucked literally all over the house and then some, almost getting caught a few times, but never did.

"Here it comes princess, drink it all up." nodding, he slides his cock all the way down my throat as he shoots off the first load, then another, and then one last shot for good measure "ooh Lily..babyyyy" he hisses out until he is completely empties himself down my throat.

Just as he's pouring his cum down my throat, we hear footsteps behind me and stop "Son, what do you think you are doing?" it's grandpa!!

I try to release my father's cock, but he holds me still till he is done "What does it look like dad. I'm giving Lily her gift, well the first of many of the night." I stare up and see a smirk on his face as he stares down at me "right princess?" I nod still having his cock in my mouth.

"How many times have I told you." I can't see what he's doing, but I can hear him walk up behind me, then the sound of a zipper being pulled down "That you can't be greedy, she belongs to both of us."

I let daddy's cock slip out of my mouth, then end it by saying to him "thank you daddy." blowing him a kiss, but before I can stand up, I swivel my body around to come face to face with my grandfather's cock "Well hello there grandpa." I look up to him with a smile as I take hold and begin stroking him.

"Mmmm that's my special girl." he caresses my face "Now suck grandpa's cock so we can go eat some cake." chuckling I go back to stroking him before taking him into my mouth.

Getting him nice and hard was fun, didn't think the old man could get that hard, but I was wrong "dang grandpa I think you are bigger than daddy." he laughs as I look over to see my father standing by the door to make sure no one walks in on us.

Sliding his cock into my mouth, I don't hold back as I swallow him whole. I pull my head back and take in some air as I do it again "Fuck Lily!" he says, but I don't stop, this time I begin to bob my head back and forth on his cock and wait for his load to be dumped down my throat.

"Oh sweetie, you make grandpa so happy." he says while his hands hold onto my head, guiding me on his cock "grandpa is going to give you all he has, ok." nodding as I keep sucking him off, I can hear my father telling him to hurry up, but that's not going to happen, it's grandpa, he's old.

I hear my mother's voice from the other side of the door "Honey are you ok in there??" and get nervous that she is going to walk into something that we won't be able to explain to her, but my grandfather just holds my head while his hips keep rocking back and forth.

"Don't stop sweetie, she won't come in, trust me your grandmother will tell her to leave us be." said and done. I hear my grandmother tell my mother to just leave the men alone and that I'm an adult and she doesn't need to baby me anymore.

"We'll be right out ladies and gent, we are just finishing up something here with Lily, ok." my father pokes his head out giving them the thumbs up as they all tell him to take their time.

With that all settled, I close my eyes as I continue to enjoy sucking off my grandfather. "Aaahhh Lily, sweetie, your mouth is like heaven, you have no idea how long I've dreamt doing this to you." he tells me, when I reach up and start to play with his balls "oh hell yes, get me to cum faster, huh."

Smiling with his cock in my mouth, I just give him the "mmhmm" I can feel my grandfather's cock start to swell and I'm ready for him to begin shooting his spunk down my throat, but instead of him doing that, he pulls out of my mouth "what are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Get up and turn around quickly sweetie." I do as he says. Turning around facing now my father, my grandfather bends me over as I hold onto the edge of the island "can't wait anymore! he says low" he gets behind me, throws my skirt up over my hips, moves my panties to the side, when I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy "Happy Birthday sweetheart." he whispers into my ear just as he thrusts into me.

"Oh god!!" I say just as he covers my mouth. My eyes roll back and slowly close from the pleasure he's giving me right there in the kitchen in front of my father.

"Hey, that's not fair!" my dad steps closer to us "You said we would wait for tonight to team up on her!" he complains to him in a low voice, but my grandfather keeps pumping away.

"We are still going to do that tonight, but I just couldn't wait any longer, you already popped her, when you know that should of been MY job, but I'll let it slide, so now I'm just getting ahead start." with that said, my father sighed and turned around and went back to guarding the door.

My hands grip the edge of the island tight "ooohhh grannndddpaaa" dropping my head, my body leans forward as he follows right behind. I feel my grandfather's hands slide under my shirt and bra as he grabs hold of my breasts "yesss" his huge hands start to squeeze each of them at the same time as his cock keeps driving in and out of my drenched slick pussy "oh god grandpa, I'm about to cum, can't...can't hold it."

Opening my mouth and wanting to scream from the top of my lungs, I hold back, as I hold my breath, while my body shakes, my orgasm spraying all over my grandfather's cock that is still ramming me, he also continues to squeeze my breasts "Holy Hell woman, you just drenched me with your orgasm, love it!" he places a kiss on my shoulder "ready sweetheart, it's grandpa's turn to fill that sweet pussy of yours."

Nodding and panting as he starts to go even harder, I keep my hands on the edge and brace myself with each thrust he gives me till the very last one, where he just slams his hips into me, driving his huge thick cock into my tight pussy, lifting my hips a bit where I'm almost on my tip-toes when I feel the rush of his seed begin to fill me up "oooh yeaa sweet pea, you feel that?? You feel that warm liquid filling that amazing tight pussy of yours, well just remember that one of those little fellas will make your belly big with my baby someday, who knows, maybe today is the day."

He rocks his hips a couple of more times before pulling out of me "Happy Birthday again sweet pea." I look over my shoulder and lean back giving him a kiss.

Slowly pulling out of me, my grandfather steps to the side and begins to fix himself, while he does that I try my best and clench my pussy muscles tight "don't want to lose a drop of it." grinning at my grandpa who is almost done. I look back to see daddy standing there with a big smile "What?" I say having a devilish grin on my face.

"Yea, what is all you have to say after that show?" he laughs "You loved every single moment of that, but just wait till grandpa and I get you tonight." he moves his hand down the front of his pants and grabs hold of his junk "We'll make sure that that sweet pussy of yours gets destroyed from both of us fucking you all night long." feeling my face get red, I give my father two thumbs up and a silly clap cause I know, what he says is true, I'm going to be walking really funny the next few days.

Seeing that grandpa is all set, he kisses me, then goes over to the fridge and takes out the cake.

"Ok princess, let's have some dessert." he looks me over and licks his lips "But, the only dessert I want from you is between those beautiful long legs." now that got me wet instantly as I shivered at the thought of him eating me out, I stand there as I watch my grandfather go to the dining room holding the cake while my father stands really close behind letting me feel his hard on, then feel his hand on my ass without warning he swats my left cheek causing me to yelp out in pain, but it turns into a pleasure pain, he walks past me with a huge smile as I follow the both of them to join the family for my birthday celebration.

***********************

Page 2:

Unfortunately the threesome didn't happened that night, due to my mother getting sick from the wine, so she says, so my poor father had to spend most of the night with her by her side, but that didn't stop Grandpa from keeping his end of the bargain.

After grandma fell asleep, he slipped out of bed and made his way into my bedroom "Lily?" he whispered as he closed and locked the door behind him.

I smiled when I heard his voice "come here old man." I opened the covers of my bed "Daddy won't be joining us tonight, mom's sick." giving him a sad face.

As he takes me in his arms giving me a hug, he leans in close to my ear "well sucks for him then." giggling I pull back "well it does, I mean I really didn't want to share you tonight, especially on your birthday. I want to have you all to myself." he leans in and give me a kiss "Still mad at him for popping your cherry. I should of been the one to do it." shaking my head, I pull him down onto my bed as he gets comfortable next to me and pulls the covers over our bodies.

"So what if he took it first, don't be mad at him for that." reaching down between our bodies, I can feel his erection through his pajama pants "Just be happy that this monster of yours will be inside of me soon enough and shooting off some of that baby making spunk and that's what I want tonight." I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down for another kiss until we are both breathless.

"You're right sweet pea, tonight it's all about us. You and me and that baby I'm going to put inside that sweet, delicious body of yours." licking my lips, he pushes the covers off him and slips out of bed "lay down sweetie and drop your head over the edge of the bed, I'm going to fuck your throat first." obliging happily, I lay down on my bed as I make sure my head drops back off the edge of my bed "now that's a great view." my hands come up to my breasts, as I start playing with them as I watch grandpa push down his pajama pants "mmm my cock is so hard already sweetie and it's all for you."

He starts to stroke himself when he takes a step forward. My head hangs off the edge of the bed, the head of his cock is at my lips "fuck my mouth grandpa, make me gag before shoot your load down my throat ok." I tell him.

"Don't worry sweetie, we have all night." with that he pushes his cock into my mouth as it smoothly slides all the way in. His hands replace mine over my breasts "can't wait to feel these when they are heavy with milk." he squeezes them hard making my moan as he continues to slide his cock down my throat.

Moaning with each thrust, he pulls out as I gasp for air "god, love your fucking cock grandpa!" he rubs his spit covered cock over my face "ok, again." I open my mouth as he slide in again, this time he pushes it all the way in making me gag, then pulls out "yesss" I suck in a breath "again!" I tell him as he once again shoves his cock back into my mouth.

"Lily you're going to make me shoot my load before I can even enjoy your sweet young body, remember I'm an old man and it will take a bit longer for me to get hard again." he pulls his cock out of my mouth, but leaves it close enough where my tongue licks the drops of pre-cum beading from the slit "oh sweet pea, that feels so good." I reach over my head and take hold of his cock and begin to stroke him just as he slides it back in "suck it good Lily, get grandpa really hard so he can fuck you good tonight."

As I do as he tells me, I feel his hand slid down the front of my body "so beautiful, so pure, so fuckable." he says until I feel his hand reach between my legs "open up for grandpa sweet pea." I open my legs and dig my heels into the mattress when I feel his hand move even further down "so wet sweet pea. Is this all for grandpa?" he says with a chuckle.

"Mmmhmm" I answer with a mouthful of his meat, but I don't stop sucking him off, my hand now moves to his balls and cup them and gently squeeze, when I hear him moan out softly.

His fingers slide into my pussy folds and find my clit "I'm going to make you squirt so hard, it'll look like a fucking geyser." his hand continues to move south till they find my pussy entrance "after I make you cum little girl, I'm going to fuck this pussy till it's sore and my cum is oozing out of it." His forefinger and middle finger slide into my pussy making me moan out "keep sucking girl!" he orders me, as I try so hard not to cum on the spot from his touch.

I love the fact that grandpa has thick fingers, so two of his fingers feel good, but his cock will feel so much better. He begins to finger fuck me with his right hand, his left hand has my left breast, pinching and teasing my nipple "alright, let's make you cum." his fingers slide out of my pussy and move up to where my clit is. With his thumb and forefinger, he starts to pinch it, making me moan louder as I still have his cock stuffed in my mouth "Lily???" he stops and looks down at me, pulling out of my mouth "do you want grandpa to make you cum while he continues to throat fuck you?"

I raise my head looking into his eyes "yes grandpa, make your sweet pea cum." with that I drop my head back and he slides his now very erect cock into my mouth and starts to rock his hips.

"That's my girl." his fingers find my clit once again as he starts the sexual teasing of my body "clit is nice and hard, let's pinch it hard, then rub it, that should do it." and it did.

His fingers rubbing away, my hips begin to buck up from the build up that has been working all over my body, his hips are now rocking harder, looks like both of us are going to cum at the same time.

"Oh Lily, sweetie I'm so close, so close." he began rubbing my clit even harder this time. My hips now bucked even more, moaning louder, I hear my grandfather moan "I'M CUMMING LILY!!"

I feel the first shot of his hot stream of semen hit the back of my throat as I begin to swallow, but as I'm swallowing his cum, my body reacts to my orgasm. I lift my lower body off the bed as the rush of my juices spray out of me "SEE A FUCKING GEYSER!!" I can hear him say as I continue to cum on all over his hand as he keeps filling my mouth with his semen.

Grandpa's cock slips out of my mouth and just hangs, as some spit and some of his cum drips to the floor "fuck grandpa, didn't think you had that much in ya." he laughs "but then again, I didn't think I was going to cum like I did for you." he chuckles and slowly helps me up and settle back into bed. I look over and see a huge wet spot "aww shit, I need to clean that up." I slip out of bed and pull the covers and sheets off the bed. I toss the sheets into the hamper and grab a new set and start to make my bed again.

In the meantime, as grandpa is cleaning himself up there is a soft knock on the door "honey, it's daddy." smiling, I finish making the bed and walk over to the door. Opening it, my father slips in quietly and closes the door behind him. He looks at me from head to toe then back up "he throat fucked you, didn't he?" grinning I only nod "figures."

We both turn to the door opening from my bathroom and see grandpa walking out naked and with a semi erection. He stops and looks at us "What are you doing here son?" my father looks at him as his father walks behind me, slides his arms around my waist and pulls me back gently against his body "you should be with Joy."

"She's asleep and I wanted to check in on her." he grins at him as my grandfather's hands slide up my body and cup each of my breasts.

"She's in good hands, can't you see?" he squeezes my breasts together as he twists and pinches my nipples "you can have her in a few days, you know that." moving my hands over my grandfather's hand, the look so small "now, If you'll excuse me, I have to take this beautiful young woman to her bed and fuck the living hell out of her."

I look at my father with a sad smile "don't worry daddy, I'll be all yours soon, that's if grandpa doesn't knock me up first, but I'm sure you know he will." before going with my grandfather, I lean in and kiss my daddy "love you." with that I open the door and watch him leave my grandpa and I to finish business.

12