Like Father...Like Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,390 Followers

The affectionate way that I had been fucking Mom stopped abruptly. I raised myself on straight arms, and began to slam my cock into her box with no mercy. As Mom lay there, expressionless, Frankie shouted out words of encouragement to me. I sneered down at her. For a minute she had been a lover, but now she was just a piece of meat to be fucked.

With Frankie egging me on, I found that I was soon ready to let go of my load. With just a couple of seconds to spare, I slid my cock out of Mom’s pussy, and sprayed her tummy and breasts with my muck. I wiped it into her, just as I had remembered Dad doing it all those years ago, until her skin glistened with the wet goo.

As I rolled off her, Frankie stripped off and rolled on. Between then and the following morning, our dicks became like raw liver as we gave her not a minute to relax. She had cum oozing out of every hole. Before Frankie and I left the house that Monday morning, we told Mom how it would be. Basically, she was our slave. She would cook, wash and clean for us, and make herself available for sex whenever we desired her. What was more, she was told that at all times she had to dress and look real sluttish; big hair, make-up, short skirts, low cut tops and high heels.

As the days went by, Frankie and I got into a kind of routine. We’d take it in turns to tell Mom what to wear for when we got home at night. She would place our food on the table and make herself ready for whichever one of us wanted her first. Very often, Frankie told her to get under the dining table and blow him off while he ate.

Then, one day about two months down the line, it all changed. I had gone to school in the morning, having instructed Mom to wear her white bikini and matching 5 inch pumps that night. All day I was thinking about how good she’d look. Sleek, tanned body, slender legs all taut because of the height of her heels, the curve of her ass in those skimpy bottoms that tied at the sides, and her boobs almost falling out of her top. Man, it was hard to concentrate on lessons that day, and no mistake. I planned what I would do. I’d have dinner, and then just sit on the couch looking at her as she tidied up. I’d watch her until I could take no more, then I’d lift her up and fuck her over the back of an easy chair; right up her tight little ass.

I was home before Frankie, and very surprised to find the house empty. I called out for Mom but there was no reply. I was starting to get mad. She knew what I wanted, and if she didn’t appear soon then I’d have to teach her a lesson. I looked all over the house and yard but with no luck. Then, as a last resort, I wondered if she’d gone out and left a message on the answer-phone. As I approached the phone, I noticed a note to the side. I picked it up and read it. It was from Mom, and it came like a bolt out of the blue. It read:

“Boys, Dad’s insurance check finally came through today. He may have been a bastard, but now he’s made me a very rich woman. The house is paid for and is yours to do as you see fit. Have a good life. I won’t be missing you. Mom.”

I nearly fainted with the shock. At that moment Frankie came in. He could tell by my face that something was wrong. I gave him the note. When he finished reading it he looked just like me. All of a sudden we were like two lost orphans. Life would never be the same.

J
J
1,390 Followers
12