Like Her Mother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers

I stammered something and then stumbled out of the bathroom, unable to take my eyes off of her crotch until I exited.

I went downstairs and even though I never drink belted down two shots of Scotch, one after the other. The burn in my unaccustomed throat was enough to snap me out of the trance Charlene's naked body had put me in.

By then Tiffany was awake and Charlene had put what passed for clothes on; the cloth did nothing to hide her sleek thighs, and almost nothing to cover her cleavage.

The three of us chatted for a while, and then as was the custom on Fridays Charlene and I helped Tiffany out of bed to the elevator that had been installed – that Charlene and Austen had paid for – and took her downstairs to eat dinner at the dining room table. The cook came over with her normal great culinary treats, and we had a pleasant meal. Afterwards we watched TV together, Charlene surreptitiously flashing me her twat when Tiffany couldn't see. When Tiffany got tired, as we were taking Tiffany back up to bed Charlene announced that she would be spending the night.

Tiffany perked up with that declaration; I cringed.

Charlene left me alone while I watched the end of a baseball game on TV, but when I turned it off and started going upstairs to sleep next to Tiffany, she showed up at the bottom of the stairs and said "Jeremy; I apologize if I made you uncomfortable today; but please indulge me for a few minutes. We need to talk."

I was gratified that she had what for her was a very conservative bathrobe on instead of her skimpy outfit, and shocked that she had said "I apologize." I had never heard those words come out of her mouth before, so even though I had a little trepidation I said "OK."

"Can we sit on the couch?" she asked, not actually batting her eyes, but to the same effect.

"Uh, sure," I said, turning around and going back into the living room.

Once we were sitting on the couch set leveled a cobra-glare at me. "I think that we can help each other out. I have never told another soul about this, but almost a year ago Austen developed what is, for want of a better term, a 'plumbing problem.' It's been hard on me because I'm not the type to cheat, but I love sex and even at fifty one have a high libido. I know that you would never cheat on Tiffany either, but a stud like you has got to be really hurting after going without pussy for more than four months."

Then as she stood up and dropped her robe, exposing the quintessential naked body underneath, she mumbled "If we keep it in the family it's not really cheating; just one family member helping another through a difficult situation."

Of course anyone with blood in his brain would know that this was still bullshit – if we were going to have sex, it WOULD be cheating. However, this was another situation where the Robin Williams' quote was spot on because there was no blood in my brain.

I must have had a blank stare on my face as she undid my belt, dropped to her knees, and then pulled down my pants. She fondled my balls as she started lollipopping my already rock hard cock. When she deep-throated me while massaging my testicles with both hands I lost it and rocketed four months' worth of cum down her pulsating throat. That was the fastest that I had pulled my trigger since I was a horny teenager.

Once she got every last drop she shinnied up my body until we were nose-to-nose. "I had to get you off once before you stuck that big hog into my tiny little kitty so that you didn't hurt me," she smiled. "Now suck my puffy nipples until you recharge," she entreated, grabbing one of her perfectly-sized boobs and sticking its nipple into my mouth.

After sucking for a couple of minutes, while she groaned in pleasure, I decided that puffy nipples were the best. My hands did not stay idle, however; I squeezed her dreamily shaped firm ass, stroked her sides, and pinched the nipple that I wasn't sucking.

Suddenly Charlene giggled and pulled her tit out of my gapping mouth. "You're already hard, dude; how about some real fun?"

She was right; I looked at my cock and it was rock hard, and seemed larger than normal. She grabbed my hog and carefully guided it into her snug, leaking, pussy. She groaned with each centimeter of penetration until I was completely buried. "Oh fuck, you're too big," she grumbled. "Let me adjust before you move," she pleaded.

It felt soooo good as she squirmed back and forth until she found a comfortable position. She signaled that by nipping my earlobe and whispering into my ear "Let me have it stud."

I started bucking up as she pulsed her pc muscles in sync with my movements. She kept moving her body toward and away from me as she constantly encouraged me while talking dirty. I had never had a sex partner before that kept up a constant banter including "Oh fuck that feels good ...keep that meat pounding my slimy cunt...stick your fingers in my ass...harder you dickwad...Oh my fucking god, shit."

I was surprised that her dirty talk revved me up more – I thought that I was already at maximum revving when I was fully buried in her tight pussy. I did stick the fingers of one hand in her ass, which she really liked. As she kept moving her chest into contact with mine, and then away, I glanced down and saw that her clit had doubled in size, so much so that it looked like a miniature dick. With the hand not tickling her puckerhole I reached down and flicked her clit.

I thought that she was going into cardiac arrest. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like it was a hand as her crotch area spasmed. I had to have dumped the largest load in my history into her twat based upon how long it took to exit, and how much leaked out once we separated. Fortunately her orgasmic scream was muffled into my shirt (I still had it on) otherwise I'm sure that it would have woken Tiffany, if not the neighbors.

It had to be ten minutes before she slumped off my cock and lay next to me on the couch.

"I don't want to give you a big head," she moaned, "but that was my best fuck ever," she continued just before she put a liplock on me while she fondled my balls.

"You're a fucking goddess," I mumbled once our lips separated – and I wasn't kidding. While for some reason I didn't want to tell her that it was not just my best fuck ever, but by such a considerable margin that it was almost a different type of experience.

My head finally started to clear about twenty minutes later, the interim spent sucking on her nipples, stroking her thighs, and rubbing her clit soaked with my cum and her juices.

"I'll be in the guest room," she said as she stared into my eyes while still rubbing my penis "in case you need to get your rocks off again tonight."

With that she dismounted, picked up her discarded robe, and without putting it on sashayed up the stairs, her bubble ass jiggling all the way. I laughed to myself when I saw that she still had her high heels on.

I showered, washing all of the sweat and sex off of me. My mind was in turmoil. Things didn't change when I snuggled next to Tiffany. She instinctively snuggled back. I tried hard to sleep, but it wasn't coming. After what had to be an hour of just staring at the ceiling I looked down and saw that my dick was sticking straight up and tingling.

I slipped out of bed, slipped into the guest room, then slipped my throbbing cock into Charlene's pussy as she was lying naked on her stomach. She let out a giggle, then a moan, as I snaked my hog up her channel. She ultimately rose onto her hands and knees and I pounded the shit out of her as I simultaneously massaged her tits. She pounded back as hard as I was pounding, while at the same time pulsating her pussy.

WOW – another fantastic fuck. I snuggled up to Charlene's sweaty body. We exchanged kisses and strokes until she fell asleep. I then dragged my ass out of Charlene's bed, took a second shower, and then passed out next to Tiffany more than fell asleep.

That night opened up the floodgates. I couldn't help myself – I felt guilty most of the time but Charlene could be described as either an addictive drug or a sorceress – maybe both. Charlene displayed no guilt whatsoever, but boy did she manipulateme. We fucked four or five times a week, each time over-the-top fantastic. Charlene denied me nothing, including her ass, and happily cleaned off my cock with her mouth after every pussy fuck.

Despite the immense pleasure that I got from fucking Charlene, I told that we had to quit when the baby was born. She smiled in response and then started sucking my cock.

________________

Notwithstanding Tiffany's difficulties during her pregnancy she had a mercifully short labor and delivered a healthy happy beautiful six pound ten ounce little girl that looked exactly like Tiffany's baby pictures.

We told Charlene flat out that we were not going to give her one of the six pretentious name options that Charlene had presented; I mean who in the fuck would saddle their daughter with the name Athénaïs? We named her something simple and All-American – Nancy.

As Charlene and I left Tiffany and Nancy, who were going to be kept in the hospital two nights to make sure that no post-delivery complications arose, Charlene snickered "You'll pay for naming her 'Nancy,' fucker."

When we got home Charlene shed her clothes before we were inside for more than twenty seconds. "Charlene," I stuttered while fascinated for the umpteenth time by her consummate body, "we said no more fucking after the baby was born."

"Actually, that was what you said, not me. I've come to really like your cock and love the way that you use it, and I have no intention of giving it up. Plus you owe me at least half-a-dozen fucks for naming that beautiful little girl something as common as 'Nancy' instead of something dazzling like 'Ambrosia.'"

That was the first night that we spent together. I do believe that Charlene was trying to get all half-a-dozen revenge fucks on the same night as she rode me hard and put me away wet. Four times was all that I had in me, however – one more than any night before in my life. I woke up the next morning somewhere between delirious with joy and anxious with guilt, with my cock hurting like hell. The shower we took together soothed me somewhat.

_________________

I guess that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, or was simply in denial, but I continued to believe for the next three plus years that I could eventually break it off with Charlene. Even if I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to break it off, I thought for shre that either I would tire of her, or she with me. That never happened. We fucked two-three times every week for those three plus years, and to my great shock the sex with Charlene got even better – never ho-hum, always astounding.

One Friday at noon I finally realized that Charlene was part of my sex life for the foreseeable future. Charlene entered my office and closed and locked the door. She had a raincoat and four inch heels on – and I was betting nothing else. She sure didn't look like the grandmother of a three year old; more like a really hot stripper.

"What are you doing here Charlene?" I stupidly asked.

"Today is the four year anniversary of our first fuck and I needed to see you," she said as she started to unbutton her raincoat.

"What, are you crazy? My staff is outside!" I exclaimed

"No they're not; I treated all six of your little minions to lunch at La Fourchette Et Une Cuillère; don't expect them back for two hours or to be able to be productive when they do get back since I told Claude to not spare the wine," she chortled.

She sat her scrumptious body down on my couch, spread her legs and held them up by her thighs. "Lunch is ready stud," she cackled.

While her sweet juices flowed onto my tongue as I squeezed her thighs and she moaned in pleasure I realized that I had to stop fooling myself and just accept that I was addicted to her. I wasn't ever going to be able to stop "helping" this family member out.

Then, as my cock was pounding her pussy with a vengeance as she outdid herself with her dirty talk, my mind started working overtime. Just before I flooded her pussy with my man cream while staring at her spectacular body and pretty face, a strange thought ran through my mind. "I sure would love it if Tiffany looked like her mother in twenty years – but I really hope that she isn't fucking her son-in-law then!"

imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers
12