Like Mother...

Story Info
A desperate mother and her kinky daughter play games.
5.3k words
4.4
133.2k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was losing what little control she had left. Her whole life she had been spiraling down into nowhere. It started when she got pregnant in high school and moved in with a druggie. Now at thirty-five she was moving in with her twenty year old daughter and her boyfriend in their college apartment. It was humiliating. She didn't have any skills to offer, most of her family hated her, and every man she'd dated exploited her for all she was worth.

She was deep in debt and the only people who still seemed to care was this young couple. She was glad though, that her daughter at least seemed happy, and successful enough to support her mother. In fact, she insisted Beth moved in after seeing her financial trouble. Her boyfriend seemed to be a good influence on her.

When she saw her daughter answer the door it was like looking into a mirror of the past. She saw bits of the girls father in her, but not much, thankfully. She had calm way of speaking and provocative sense of style, but had most of her mothers ample assets, her brown hair, and had even styled her hair in a similar ponytail. They were almost twins, but pregnancy had changed Beth, and she was not as fit as her daughter. She was actually struck with more jealousy than nostalgia. She had the life Beth wanted. An education, a job, a stable relationship, and was probably more healthy, if a bit less endowed.

"Mom!" As soon as her daughter face lit up Beth's instincts kicked in and she forgot most of her worries.

"Sarah!" She responded. "It's so good to see you again." She embraced her daughter. "I love what you've done with the place." She commented on the decorations. It was plain, but they did the best with what they had.

"I'm so glad you decided to move in." Sarah continued. "When Jack heard about what you were going through he said he'd do everything he can to help."

"This is really only temporary." Beth blushed.

"As long as you need. It's fine." She smiled. "Our roommate hardly sleeps here anyway, so it's no trouble giving you her room."

"I'm sure I'll repay you somehow..." Beth murmured.

"No need." She turned to see the man on the house for the first time. Jack was a business major with short hair, as black and night and a lawful demeanor that made his small frame seem dignified. "I'm glad to help." He was the kind of man Beth had always swooned for, but never felt good enough for. He was ambitious, strong, charismatic, and apparently, charitable.

"Really though, if there is anything I can do. Once I find a job around here..." She started.

"That would be difficult." He interrupted. "Everyone here is in Information and Technology. Even the restaurants are only hiring students. The competition is so bad I've seen people with four-year degrees happy to get a delivery job."

"Oh, well, that would explain why it was so hard." She looked down.

"I'll get your things." He smiled at her. "Just your presence will be payment enough. You daughter has said nothing but good things, and you are living up to your reputation." She blushed and couldn't help but smile. He was so well spoken. "And you are just as shy as her too." he chuckled and helped her with her things.

Beth tried not to think of him in a sexual way. She failed horribly. Sarah didn't seem disturbed so Beth was probably imagining that Jack was making passes at her. Throughout the day she would hear him say how cute she was, how she looked just like her daughter, and how he was so happy to have her living with him. All of it seemed genuine.

"We were going to have a get together tonight." He added during casual conversation. "Our roommate Jenny will be here. We were going to play some games, have some drinks, you know, college things. If you aren't interested we could find a bar instead..."

"That sounds like fun." Beth was getting exited. She hadn't done something like that in years. "But you wouldn't want some old lady around for all of that. Besides, I'm sure Sarah would feel awkward."

"We wouldn't want an old lady. But we do want you." Beth, again, wasn't sure how she should feel about that, but she smiled and felt good about it anyways.

"I wouldn't feel awkward." Sarah shrugged. "Though, I don't think I've ever had a drink with you."

"Okay." Beth smiled. "I could honestly use a little fun." She joked, "Just don't try to take advantage of a pretty girl like me, okay?"

"No promises." He smiled back. Beth's lips tensed and she looked to Sarah, but she giggled and blushed. Beth wasn't sure if she would have done the same. She could not be making all this up could she? Was Jack really trying to hint at something?

No. Beth was just horny. And all these hormones in the air was making it worse. She had the feeling that if she kept talking like this into the night that she would make a mistake she'd regret. But like every other time she felt like this, she let the feeling pass over. "So what do you have?" She asked. Jack offered a meager selection. She helped herself to vodka.

"We were going to get some work done before more company comes. Both of us have projects due tomorrow" Jack said, looking at his watch. "It will be about an hour or so. Do you think you can entertain yourself for a while? The TV is yours."

"Sure." Beth smiled. Jack grinned back. And went into his and Sarahs bedroom.

Sarah followed, "I think I'll take a shower. Mom, if you want, there is one in the room you'll be staying in too." Beth nodded and smiled as Sarah closed the door. Homework. Beth never did much of that. She didn't have the brain for it. She sighed and took another sip of her drink. She couldn't get too drunk. Not in front of her kid. Not in public. But it helped take the edge off.

Jack was nice at least. She was worried that he would hate her, but he actually seemed interested in earning more about her. She wished she could pay him back somehow.

She paused. Maybe that was the point? Maybe that was his play? He wanted her to pay him back with... no. Sarah wouldn't date a guy into that would she? Well, if she had a taste in men like her maybe...

No. She shook her head. She was just horny. It was just her brain trying to figure out a situation where she could fuck Jack without feeling guilty. She could see it now. While Sarah was in class Beth would beg and plead to not get kicked out. Then Jack would make his offer. She would pretend she didn't want it. She would protest with every kiss and grope, she would fight him for every inch he put into her. He'd make her do all sorts of vile, sexy, degrading things, like call him "Master" and beg before finding release. He would video tape it, and blackmail her into doing more. Then she would have to stay. She would have to have sex with him all the time, every day. It wasn't because she was a desperate, homeless wreck who wanted a younger man to relive her glory days; it would be because Jack was a strong, aggressive, forceful personality that took advantage of a woman in need.

She noticed that she was lightly touching herself and stopped. Not here. Perhaps a shower was a good idea after all. A hot one to rub this out and relieve herself; Or a cold one to get in out of her head? She couldn't decide. She imagined herself in the shower, her hand on her clit, whispering sweet nothings to herself.

"Oh Jack." She thought. "Not there." She'd moan.

Wait, those voices were not in her head. She opened her eyes and listened closely.

"Jack, She's going to hear..." She turned to her daughter's room. Was that... it was. Now that she as focusing, she heard a rhythmic pounding beyond the wall as well. Beths throat went dry as she stood and crept closer. She heard the sound of the shower deadening most of the words. "Oh, Oh god Jack..." That was Sarah. Were they...

Of course. Of course. They were a couple. This was normal. There was nothing scandalous here. Of course they would say they have a project to do if they wanted some alone time. Nothing here was strange other than Beth listening in to her daughter getting off. But still she crept closer, putting her ear to the door...

It was Jack's commanding voice, "I told you." She heard a slap. Beth cringed.

"I'm sorry... Master." Beth covered her mouth in surprise. "Master, please, let me cum quick. Jenny will be here soon..." Beth listened with rapt attention; her hand went between her legs.

"This is training, remember?" She heard Jack's deep, authoritarian voice. "By the end of the week, you will cum with nothing but your ass. And every day your clit will get less and less attention." There was another slap. Sarah grunted. "Lets see if you can come from just me slapping it." Another slap, Beth heard a long moan and the rhythmic pounding became an intense shaking. "Well would you look at that. I only had to touch your cunt three times. You are more turned on than usual. Could it be that your mother... heh, dirty girl. Does her being here turn you on that much?"

"Yes Master." She said between her breaths.

"Does it turn you on when I flirt with her?"

"...Yes Master." Her voice was layered with guilt and exasperation.

"You like the idea of her knowing how dirty you are?"

"No Master! Please don't tell her..."

"Oh, alright." Beth heard him chuckle. "Anything for you. But it does turn you on doesn't it? The idea of her knowing."

"...Yes Master."

"Now clean yourself up. What are you waiting for?"

"...Again Master?"

Jack laughed softly, "You really are horny today... no. Wash up. I want you in hot all night. Then, maybe."

"Yes Master."

Beth heard weight shifting across the floor and quickly tiptoed to the other bedroom and closed the door. She sat on the bed tried to calm down. Her head was swimming with images of her daughter and her boyfriend. She had to stop the thoughts. It was weird. It was wrong.

Shower. She had to take a cold shower. She needed to pretend she had control, that she had a normal life for once. She had to pretend that didn't just happen. She needed to pretend she wasn't more aroused than she had been in years. When she removed her shirt she tried not to think of her daughters naked body looking so much like her own. When she removed her bra she tried not imagine Jacks domineering glare upon her above average rack. She tried not to imagine herself calling him Master as she slipped off her pants. She tried not to shiver with delight at the thought of her daughter's embarrassed face pleading not to touch her there while her mother could hear.

She shouldn't be this wet thinking of Sarah. She shouldn't be this turned on thinking of her slick cunt getting slapped and abused. She shouldn't be taking off her soaked panties and pretending they were Sarah's. She should be heading to the shower, not laying down on the bed. She shouldn't be putting her fingers into her dripping pussy while thinking of her little girl. She should stop, this had gone on too far. This was enough. She shouldn't fuck herself any harder and faster. It shouldn't feel this good to play with herself in his daughters home. She shouldn't be masturbating to the idea of Jack fucking her ass her until the begged for more. Who's ass? Beth's or Sarah's? She couldn't tell. She should be able to tell the difference between herself and her daughter. The fact that she couldn't shouldn't be turning her on more.

She shouldn't be getting off on a strangers bed wishing for Jacks cock. She shouldn't be kissing the pillow wishing it were her daughter's lips. She shouldn't be this close to coming so soon. She shouldn't be moaning this loudly. She should be quieter. She should calm down. She shouldn't be getting this close to cumming. She shouldn't be on the edge already. She shouldn't cum. Not like this. Not so pathetic. Not so fast. She'd never cum this quick before. She would never live it down, even if she were the only one who knew. She couldn't cum to the thought of her daughter's sex. That was disgusting. Beth was disgusting. It couldn't be this sexy.

"Hey, knock knock, just came to..." Beth turned to see a stranger at the door staring at her in shock with a perfect view between her legs. Beth shook as she came in horror and humiliation in front of the new observer. She couldn't stop. She bit the covers and closed her eyes as pleasure took her and her mind went blank. Her legs and tightened and crossed in a futile gesture of modesty. She gasped and panted as she bucked against her fingers and rode the overpowering riptide of her orgasm. As the climax wore down she continued touching herself, slowly coming down step by step as her pulse seem to dictate her ecstasy. She was able to turn and look at the intruder again with a sense of animalistic submission and abject embarrassment. Those judgmental eyes sent her halfway towards another climax, but more than anything, stayed her hand out of shame. She quietly turned and tried to cover herself as the silence pressed in. What was she supposed to say?

"Hello, um, Ms. Sarah's mom. Or Mrs. Sarah's mom. Or, uh..." The girl was a dirty blond with braided, beaded hair. She wore a flannel shirt and tight jeans. She had a wide eyed expression, but Beth wasn't sure how much of that was situational. "I'm Jenny. I just came for, um," She took two steps in and dropped off a book bag by her desk.

"Nice to finally meet you." Beth pretended she wasn't absolutely humiliated.

"You make yourself at home." Jenny nodded more to herself than to Beth. "Sorry for intruding."

"Wait!" Jenny stopped. As Beth ordered, "You, um... can you, pretend this never happened."

"Uh..." Jenny's eyes never left Beth's body. "...Sure." She didn't sound convincing. "I'm going to go now. " She closed the door on her way out.

-

Beth took her shower and changed her clothes. Upon entering the living area she found the festivities had already begun. Jenny gave her an odd look, but otherwise didn't bring up anything strange. "Hey Beth."

"Hey." Beth blushed. "What's going on?"

"Just talking right now. Waiting for you." Jack explained. Beth blushed again, embarrassed. She wondered if Jenny had told them, or if they had heard...

"Boring!" Jenny complained. Beth wasn't sure what she was drinking, some sort of beer. She was sitting on the carpet across from Sarah and Jack on the Couch. Beth sat beside her on the floor. "Lets play truth or dare!"

Beth had fond, and embarrassing memories of truth or dare. Thinking of them here just made her feel... well, she hadn't gotten everything out of her system earlier.

"I'm not sure if Beth would feel comfortable." Jack said. "I mean, it must seem childish. We could probably play cards or monopoly or something..."

"You think I'm too old?" Beth accused.

"Oh, no, I guess if you want, lets do it." Jack smiled. Beth's heart sank. Why did she say that?

"Alright, who's first?" Jenny asked with a chuckle.

"Lets use a bottle." Sarah advised. She spoke meekly. "Spin, it, see who's turn it is. Make it fair."

"Alright, lets do it!" Jenny down the rest of her beer and put it on the table. She spun and Beth noticed her pulse quicken. This was happening so fast.

"Hey, uh, what kinds of things will we be doing?" Beth asked.

"You can stop the game at any time." Jack smiled. "Those are the rules."

"But then you wont get your revenge!" Jenny advised as the bottle stopped. "Sarah!" She shouted. "You spin, first! Who's the lucky victim..."

Sarah looked away. "Me? Can someone else do it..."

"God Sarah, you don't have to be so shy. You know all of us. Just spin the damn bottle." With that prompting she did. "Oh, me first!" Jenny leaned back on her hands. "Dare me Bitch."

"I dare you..." Sarah squirmed. Sarah had forgotten how bashful she was. She was a lot like Beth in her early days. "To take a shot of whiskey!"

"Shit Sarah, you know I'm a lightweight." Jenny complained. "One beer and I'm already... ah, well, give it here..." Beth seemed relieved. But maybe it was just an innocent start. Once downed Jenny spun the bottle. "Oh boy, Beth, you ready?"

Beth blushed, "Um, Tr..." She stopped. Jenny could exploit that. She realized she'd much rather do a dare than say anything about what Jenny had witnessed, "...No, Dare."

"Brave." Jenny nodded. "Okay Ms. Big Tits. I think you should show em." Beth imagined the spectacle and suddenly regretted her choice.

"Jenny!" Sarah exclaimed with a blush, "Don't be so weird with my mom..."

"Sorry Sarah. I'm buzzed. I guess... how about to the undies then?" She shrugged. "No, pants. Lets start with pants. I'm actually more of an ass girl myself." She chuckled, opening up another beer. That was tame enough. Beth gulped and wiggled off her pants, covering herself as best she could. "Nice panties."

"Well, we'll see if we get to see yours soon..." Beth teased. She was embarrassed, but Jack couldn't see too much from this angle so long as she covered herself. Was Sarah also looking at her? She wasn't sure. It was more exiting than humiliating at this point. Beth felt more alive than she had in years.

"Ohhh... See, vengeance! Spin it!" She did. It landed on Sarah.

"Um... dare." Sarah awkwardly covered herself pre-emptily. "Go easy on me..." She advised.

"Not a chance." Beth smiled. Sarah squirmed. "I dare you..." She looked at Jenny, "To let Jenny do whatever she wants with you for one minute."

Jenny laughed so hard she snorted. "Come here you little slut!" She joked, making her way to the couch. Jack let Jenny pass with a smile as she tackled Sarah. Beth couldn't keep her eyes off of her daughter as Jenny licked her ears and molested her breasts. Sarah laughed, but was blushing madly, fighting her off weakly. "Oh! What about here!" she tickled Sarahs midsection and thighs and Sarah couldn't control her laughter. Beth started laughing too and looked to Jack. Jack looked at Beth with interest, as if asking her if she liked this. Beth looked away from him with guilt. She could feel herself getting wet...

"That's it!" Sarah said suddenly between giggles. "No more! No more! It's been a minute!" Jenny seemed disappointed, but stopped after one more jab to Sarahs belly button. She took her seat again.

"That was fun." Jenny smiled. "Your go." Sarah calmed down and straitened her clothes before she spun the bottle. It landed on Jenny. "Oh hell." Jenny gulped. "Be merciful... Dare."

"I dare you..." Sarah blushed. "To... To let Jack put a finger inside you, anywhere he wants." Beth giggled at her daughters creativity. "For one minute"

Jenny went tense. "Uh, Hey now, where is this finger going..."

"Anywhere he wants." Sarah shrugged and gave a naughty grin.

Jenny's eyes pleaded with Jack, "Hey, uh, you know how I'm really not into guys right? Maybe you could..."

"Are you backing off?" Jack asked.

Jenny huffed, her honor challenged. "No, I'm just saying maybe you could do me a favor..."

"Did you show mercy to Sarah?" he asked. Sarah chuckled, adjusting her seat.

"Hey now... uh, look..." Jenny squirmed with anxiety, "Okay, just... you know, not THAT okay?"

"Not what?" Beth asked.

"Not anal. She's had a bad experience." Jack explained.

Jenny looked away with anger and embarrassment. "Hey! Don't tell her!"

"Alright, alright." Jack laughed. "In fact, how about... " Jenny tightened her legs in preparation. "... Your mouth." Sarah seemed disappointed. Jack stood and placed his thumb out at his waist level. "Come on now, in your mouth for one minute. And I expect some energy."

Sarah giggled madly as Jenny crawled over reluctantly and put the thumb in her mouth. She sucked the makeshift dick as best she could. Beth found herself unreasonably turned on by the show. When Jenny finally had stopped she didn't seem so angry or displeased. "Wasn't so bad." She shrugged. "Never actually tried anything like that." When Jack sat down she spun the bottle with a naughty grin. It landed on Jack.

12