Like Mother Like Daughter

Story Info
Mom teaches her about self love.
5.1k words
4.55
175.7k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babe19
babe19
114 Followers

My boyfriend and I have kept masturbation a major part of our sex life. We have both been doing it... well, let's just say it's been a while. We take turns telling each other stories to add to the mood, some real, some fantasy. During a recent session, it was my turn to tell the story. Asking him what he'd like to hear, he asked about my first time I gave myself an orgasm. I had never brought up the subject oddly enough with him and was a little reluctant to tell the tale. After a bit of coaxing I gave in.

It begins few years ago when I was eighteen. I was a very late bloomer. I didn't give sex much of a thought really. I have a pretty open family and knew about 'the birds and the bees' and the basic mechanics, plus my parents openly displayed their affection for each other without shame. It was early summer and typical of South Florida, hot in the day and sticky at night.

I was the only one up in the house. I couldn't sleep because the air conditioner died that morning. The windows were opened and lights turned out and I had the fans running for all the good it did. They simply served to push the hot, muggy air around the room. My long t-shirt stuck to my sweaty body.

I had stayed up late to finish watching my favorite show, Farscape. (What can I tell you I'm a geek.) Anyway, my parents went to bed early, because my father had an early flight to catch for a business trip. My brother left shortly after since he had to work in the morning. When My show ended, I turned off the T.V and grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen,.

I made my way down the hall toward my room. I had to pass my parent's room on the way and noticed the hall was filled with a dim glowing light from the television in my parent's room. The door was pulled almost closed, but was cracked open slightly. The light emanated from the thin space between the door ant the jamb. I was about to say goodnight, but suddenly heard a noise from the room. I caught myself at the sound of my mother's quiet moaning. Curiously, I stopped and peered through the cracked door. It was opened just enough to see into the room without being noticed.

I could see my parents in the flickering light of the television in the room. Their naked body's writhed together. I couldn't make out one from the other, but it was obvious what was happening. My initial reaction was to turn away and go back to my room, but something inside me kept me there. There was a strange feeling building in the pit of my stomach. It was a sensation of excitement of the taboo and something else that moved deeper. There was a tingle building in between my legs and I wanted to feel more.

My father rolled onto his back and my mother straddled his waist. She laid her hands on his chest and began shifting her hips. Gyrating slowly, she built up momentum until she was desperately riding him. My mother clawed at my father's chest. She hissed out in a long drawn out breath. Her body shook violently moments later, with my father grunting and jerking his hips into her. They held each other for a moment, and I used that as my chance to quietly go to my room.

As soon as I closed the door to my room, I stripped my sweaty t-shirt and sticky panties and threw them to the floor. I jumped into bed eager to ease the fire that burned in me. My mind was swimming with visions of my parents fit bodies intertwined. My fingers easily slipped right past my pussy lips and into my slick cunt. I gasped when my index finger pushed into the tight hole. With my free hand I played with my tits and nipples. I barely knew what I was doing, as I fumbled with my pussy. I could feel my arousal growing more and more as I rubbed and poked and pulled. Eventually after about thirty minutes, I fell asleep sweaty and frustrated.

When morning came, I awoke to an empty house. It was late morning and already mercilessly hot. I grabbed some breakfast and then decided to go for a swim. I was going to my room to put my bikini on when I had a naughty thought. The pool is completely private and no one was set to come home for a while; why not swim naked? I'd never done anything close to this and I was feeling very sexy. Making my way to the pool, I instinctively looked around the patio to make sure no one could see.

I slipped into the pool. The cool water felt delicious on my skin. It was the perfect temperature on such a hot morning. I plunged my head under the water and then pushed off the edge toward the deep end of the pool. As the water slipped over my naked body, I felt an entirely new sensation that made my heart quicken and my pussy tingle. When I reached the other side of the pool, I surfaced and grabbed the edge and threw my arms up to hold my head and shoulders above the water since I could not touch the bottom. I closed my eyes and took in the feel of the water currents wafting across my skin. I was getting turned on and feeling very relaxed, when I was startled by the pool filter kicking on and a jet of water shooting into my pelvis. I didn't realize that I was hanging in front of one of the water outlets in the pool wall.

The water rushed into my hip, and I had a naughty thought. I slid to the side, centering my mound directly in front of the jet. I had reached a hand down to one of my small breasts and rubbed the nipple as the water streamed onto my shaved pussy and making me squirm. I was now beyond turned on. I know this is cliché, but the feeling was electrifying. The familiar sensation I had experienced the night before as I watched my parents had returned between my legs. My eyes were closed tightly and I was tugging at my nipple. Breathing heavily, I felt something building within me again. It was something I knew could overwhelm me, but that never quite made it. I suspected that it might be an orgasm coming on, but I had never felt one, so I wasn't sure. I readjusted my body in front of the jet, trying to force the impending climax, but it was to no avail.

Frustrated I quickly swam back to the shallow end to sit on the steps. Still half immersed to my waist, I spread my legs and buried my finger into my virgin hole. I was a little sore from my late night session, but I was determined to make myself cum. I still couldn't coax the release. I was withdrawing my finger from my pussy when I brushed my hand over the hood of my swollen clit and my body wrenched for a split second. The stimulation was almost painful, but it also felt very good. I gently brushed it again, and had the same reaction. I experimented rubbing around my sensitive bud, until I found the perfect spot and knew I was onto something. I was getting into a rhythm and unconsciously began moaning quietly, the climax building in me.

Nearly at the point of no return, I realized I was making too much noise to do this outside. I hurried into the small bathroom we had off the pool area and dried myself swiftly, then ran to my bedroom. Jumping into my bed, I was so excited that I was light headed. I picked up where I left off in the pool and soon felt like I was staring over the side of a precipice and about to jump off. The next second I was awash in a flood of colors that I could see with closed eyes. My hips lifted off the bed and bucked as my finger flew over my clit of it's own volition. The only sound was the pounding of my heart, which was then broken by a piercing cry I barely perceived as coming from me. I was utterly alone at that moment. Nothing else mattered but the orgasm overtaking me.

The world slowly began filtering in again. My taut body eased and settled back to Earth. Pearls of sweat trickled over my soft skin and the smell of my sex filled the humid air of the room. I could feel that my sheets under my ass were soaked with my sweat and climactic spirits. With a finger still tracing circles around my sopping quim, I lay there recovering. I could only assume that my heavy lidded eyes gave me a drugged appearance.

And then I was horrified to suddenly see motion out of the corner of my eye. My mother stood at the far end of the hall opposite my bedroom door. She now stopped in her tracks, mouth gaping and staring at me lying there, fingers embedded in my snatch. I was frozen as well. Finally she averted her eyes and walked away repeating, "I'm sorry. Oh, I'm sorry." Mortified I rolled of the bed and landed on my knees, reached across the floor to the door and slammed it shut. I then set there several minutes trying to think of what to do. "How could this happen? This is just my luck", I thought.

After about an hour, I cracked the door to peek out to see if the coast was clear and crept to the bathroom. I showered off and then sequestered myself in my room. Humiliated, I sat on my bed silently. I could not face my mother. A few hours later, she lightly knocked at the door, " Honey, I ordered pizza if your hungry", she said timidly. I was starving by now, but still, I couldn't go out there. " No thank you. " I said through the closed door.

She appealed, "Come on sweetie, you can't stay in there for ever. This isn't the end of the world. It's just part of growing up. You're not the only one that does that." I sat there about to break into tears. "It's not that...at least not all!"

"Then what is it?" I didn't answer. She opened the door and stuck her head in. I turned my back to the door and started sobbing.

Mom sat next to me and put her arm around me, "Aw sweetie, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I know what happened was awkward, but it's OK. I would much rather you doing this than having sex like other girls your age." Then she gently kissed me on the forehead.

My tears subsided and I hugged her back. "You don't have to worry about that, I'm smarter than that, but..." I hesitated. 'What Lysa? You know you can be open with me."

"Well, this was the first time I even did that and I got caught." I said blushing and hiding my face in my mother's arm. I confided, "I didn't even know I was doing it right until you just walked in."

"I'm so sorry. It may sound strange, but I always assumed that you had been doing this for a while. I always believed in the special nature of first times and don't want to think that I ruined you first time for this. You should know that pleasing your self is OK with me. Don't let today stop you." She paused then continued, "After all how do you think I cope with your father being gone at work weeks at a time."

I looked up feigning shock and now mom was the one blushing. We both giggled like little girls at the confession that m mother fingered herself. Right then I though of her in a different light. She had always been someone I could talk to, but we she was never one of those parents who try to be a "friend". She was definitely my mother. But now she was a sexual woman. I hadn't even thought that last night when I saw he riding my father.

"Come on lets have something to eat." She said, and we went to the kitchen. The rest of the night we sat around and watched some movies on TV. The events of the day have now been forgotten.

The following weekend I was sunning by the pool in a skimpy bikini. Mom was running some errands and my father was still away for another week. My brother had gone to the Keys with some friends. I was just thinking about my past week of masturbation sessions. I took my mothers' talk to heart and fingered myself every day since my first time. Now that I had started, I had a one-track mind and thought of nothing else but my own sexual pleasure. Not that I had anything else to preoccupy my time.

Mom got home and announced her arrival, just in case. "I'm home honey!"

"I'm out by the pool mom!"

"OK, I'll join you."

She came out a few minutes later wearing what I think could have barely qualified as clothing in the vaguest sense. It was almost nothing. I squinted in the bright sun as she modeled it for me.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked smiling

"Damn mom. Where did you get that?"

"What? Too tiny?"

"No...you look good." In fact she looked too good I thought. Both my parents are fit. Mom didn't work, so she spent most of her time keeping in shape. Unlike me she was also very shapely. Guys would check her out before they even gave me a thought. The nipples of her 42D breasts were barley covered and they bounced when she moved. The rest of her was toned and firm just where it had to be. I so wished I had her body. Just so I could be more curvy and carry larger that my 32B's. Mom's eyes ran up and down my body until I started feeling weird and asked if she could put some lotion on my back.

I tensed at her first touch, then relaxed as she soothed the lotion onto my skin. I couldn't help but get turned on no matter how much I tried not to. He hands ran down into the small of my back then down onto my legs. Then she rubbed lotion onto the exposed parts of my ass cheeks. " We don't want you to burn down here." She cajoled. I had the distinct feeling she was purposefully lingering there. Then she said distractedly, "All done." "Thanks mom."

She took her place on the lounge next to me and after oiling herself up, put the sun blockers on her eyes and lay back with her arms up over her head. I lay on my stomach facing her. I surreptitiously open an eye just enough to see her. Mom's beautiful breasts settled perfectly and heaved slightly with each breath. I couldn't look away.

Evening came and we had just finished dinner. It rained a little and the night air felt cool and a light breeze was blowing. We had gone out to the patio and mom made some pina coladas to sip while we dipped out feel in the pool. We made small talk and chatted, mother daughter kind of stuff. She wanted to know if why I hadn't had a boyfriend that they knew of yet. Honestly no one in my area I interested me and although I had friends, I just liked to keep to myself. I could see mom was getting distracted and she gulped the remainder of her drink. She got up and poured herself a glass of wine this time and continued asking me about my nonexistent love life.

Two glasses later and she was; let's just say loose. "So sweetie...about the other day..."

I cut her off," Mom! Do we really have to talk about that again?!" She rebutted, "I'm just concerned. I never had someone to talk to about the details and want to make sure you don't hurt yourself. You even said it was your first time. Do you have any questions? After all, I went through the same thing you're going through now. I couldn't keep my hands off myself when I started masturbating and it took me a long time to know what to do." I hadn't thought about that. It made a weird kind of sense. 'Experimentation is all well and good, but as a young woman, you can't just go blindly. We're not like men in that regard. With them it's pretty straight forward what to do. But there's so much that we can do." She added.

The strangeness of the moment faded and I began listening intently to her sage advice. After a few minutes of trying to explain different aspects of our shared womanhood, she paused thoughtfully. Then with a new look of resolve, she grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom. "You should see something." She said after one more swig of wine. I had an ever-growing sense of anxious curiosity as she fumbled though her closet and emerged with a leather bound case. At first I thought it was a large makeup kit.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course mom." No I was really intrigued. Why would she ask that? "This must be pretty good" I thought

She undid a strap that held the case closed and stopped just short of opening the case. She looked up at me again, "You remember how I said I have to take care of myself when your father's away, right?" I nodded quickly dying to know what was in the case. "Well this is how I do it." She finally opened the case.

As the lid hinged up, several shelves attached followed like in a toolbox. Surprised to now see the contents I blurted, "Oh my..." The inside of the box was line in red velvet. It was filled with various rubber sex toys, attachments actually. Each one was set in its own fitted place. The sides of the box folded down revealing more implements attached by small leather straps and on the bottom of the case was what looked like a gun. It was obvious that the toys could attach to the gun. Some of the toys were apparent what their use was, but others were a mystery to me. There were long rubber phalluses and varying sizes and shapes. Some had bumps on them and others were tapered and twisted. Of the enigmatic objects, there were flat disks with rubber bristles. Others appeared to be cups and other smooth balls arranged from small to impossibly large.

I took it all in and then looking up for my mother's approving nod, reached in and picked up one of the phalluses. With wide eyes I quietly examined the realistic rod in my hands. Mom just smiled, amused at my naiveté. "Cousin Christie gave this to me for a bachelorette gift. She knew I'd be alone a lot being married to a pilot. I had to ask her how to use a lot of the things in here and now I'm going to show you.'

A lump formed in my throat and my heart stopped. She must have noticed and assured me, "I'm just going to demonstrate, nothing more." I still felt hesitant. I mean, this was a little too much. My mom showing me how to use sex toys. I have to admit it turned me on as much as I tried for it not to. She took the toy from my hand and placed the case on the dresser. Then she nonchalantly undid her sarong. Her clothes pooled up at her feet and she kicked them aside. The invited me to strip. I could feel my juices beginning to run out of me and was embarrassed again.

"OK, take it at your own pace sweetie." She uttered then took out the 'gun' and one of the attachments. It was a bristled rubber wand about six inches long. She settled on the bed and plugged in the vibrator 'gun'. "First you need to know that there are times to be gentle and slow, and times to be quick and hard. You'll get a feel for what you like when. You should always start out slow. The more you build up to orgasm the better it is. I've always been sensitive on my nipples and under my breasts. I found that out early that it got me very hot. Later I learned that I could cum just by having them liked and nuzzled."

My mother carried on mater-of-factly, but with growing arousal. She laid the vibrator next to her on the bed and fondled her fleshy tits. Her nipples grew to points the size of my thumb. She pulled at each one pinching them between her fingers and cooing as she did. Then she kneaded each in turn and took then up to her mouth to lick. My inhibitions melted away quickly and I stripped off my clothes.

I laid down next to my mother who watched me every step of the way as she continued to lick at her full bosom. "Take my lead. Trace around the areola until it stiffens." And I did. I compared my stiffening nipples to my mothers. Hers were darker and larger than mine were. She had breast fed my bother and me as infants so they were tougher. Mine on the other hand we a little puffy even when rigid and they were a light strawberry color. Like her, they were very sensitive. I happen to look up across the room to the large mirror on the dresser. The two of us were reflected side by side, both caressing our tits. I caught my mother's eyes looking back through the mirror at my lithe young body. She seemed to pay particular attention to my shaved, hairless pussy. I looked at her closely trimmed pussy. I could see that both our sex was glistening in the light. I for one could feel my own moisture trailing down into the crack of my ass.

Mom continued, "I can see that you're excited enough to move on to the next step. Once you grow wet, move down and take your time. You'll find different parts of your body can offer different pleasures." I followed her lead again sliding my hand onto my stomach, then pelvis. There she cupped her hand to cover most of her mound and lightly tapped at it. She moaned a little with each soft slap. Then she moved her hand lower and with both hands spread her labia.

babe19
babe19
114 Followers
12