Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Wife recieves help from mother to dominate husband.
14.2k words
3.95
114.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catigm6
catigm6
49 Followers

Just Married

(Four days after the wedding)

She was not the best looking girl that I had been with, but she was a catch. I liked her Greek/Mediterranean look, with her white pearly skin, her black her, dark brown eyes, thin eyebrows, and just the right amount of freckles to humanize her face. Her body was not bad at all either; she had a nice butt, a small waist, and fairly shaped legs. I would have loved for her to have bigger breasts, but they were okay like that. It is almost incredible to me that for a while, I reluctant to marry her, but now I realize that would have been the worst mistake of my life. Yeah, she may be bossy at times, a little whimsical, and even a little controlling, but what person doesn't have her defects? She has the perfect combination of a religious but open minded girl; a dominant but sweet woman; an introverted, but fun person.

We had just arrived from a wonderful honeymoon. Even though it only lasted four days since I had a lot of responsibilities at work, I pretty much enjoyed it since sweet, passionate, and kinky sex was pretty much what it consisted of. It was a huge relief for my, since I had been in chastity with only a couple of releases a week for the last four months with. Also it was almost a month since the last time I have had an orgasm, but it was worth it. My beautiful brunette wife Olga was the perfect keyholder. She knew exactly what was she doing when she asked me to wear the CB-2000 during our engagement period. She managed for my desire to bulk up and granted me not only the best orgasms of my life, but also to have a mental and emotional connection with her, a connection I didn't ever think I would be able to have with anyone.

As we just got our luggage, we saw at a distance her family to greet us. I could see the look of complete satisfaction in my wife and her face of excitement form the honeymoon as we got closer to our parents. I have always been close to my parents, ever since I moved out for college I never seen them that often since I live on another city now. As we got there, all of them hugged us and said nice things to us, and when it was time for me to salute her mother Zarah I gave her a light hug. I have never really liked her; I always thought she was very intrusive with our relationship. I guess that is just natural since she had lost her husband a couple of years ago, and now her two daughters are the only thing she has in the world. Although she frequently expressed the opposite, I was pretty sure she didn´t think that well of me either. After greeting the both of us she asked Olga to accompany her to the bathroom. They must have been in there like for twenty minutes when my now mother-in-law came out. She had a similar cut to Olga, but with without the freckles, some twenty extra ponds and a few wrinkles on her face; however, at 52 years old she still was a good-looking woman. Her neck short hair and red glasses helped her to look more elegant. Anyway, a few seconds after her, Olga came out; I was surprised to see a change in her face expression and mood. A few minutes ago she looked like a happy cheerful kid, and now like a determined serious business executive. She just came to me grabbed my hand and said "let's go". I promptly went with her to our apartment.

The confession

(Eleven months before the wedding)

-"This is the one mom!" I am sure of it.

-"Are you sure my dear? I am not quite certain a guy like Jerry is what you are looking for."

-"Sure he is mom, he is handsome, smart, fun, and he is very successful"

-"That is exactly what I mean dear. Yeah, of course all of those are desirable traits, but a man with those characteristics usually tends to act for their own, disrespect his wife, and even cheat. Don't you remember what happened with your dad? Besides, I don't think a doctor would have that much time for you.

-I know mom, but he is only twenty-eight and he is a dermatologist. In a couple of years, or less, when he is more renowned, he will put his own office and manage his schedule. As for the other part, I have you. You can help me to avoid something like what happened with dad at the beginning of your marriage.

-"Yes Olga, but that was different, I was already married with your dad that when all that happened and he was almost fifteen years older than me, he knew he was not getting someone else at that point. He had no choice"

-"I know... maybe you are right mom. It is just that... I love him!"

-"Really dear? You have only been together for a little over a year."

-"Yes mom, I have never felt like that about anyone before"

-"Well does he share your feelings?"

-"I guess so; he always says he loves me, and is very caring for me, but lately I have been feeling him a little bit cold. I don't know."

-"Well you can never trust a man; he will tell you anything to get in your pants. By the way, have you had sex yet?"

-"No mom, I have followed your advice in that one. We have been intimate in other ways, but he has never actually penetrated me. I have told him about my religious views and he has respected them so far."

-"Well that says a lot about him; maybe you are not wrong about he being the one. But we have to do something about that 'coldness' you have mentioned. We need for him to be certain of his feelings toward you. "

-"Well, but how can we do that mom?

-"Ha-ha, do not have the experience with men that I do darling. In no time, he will be begging you to marry him, you'll see. Now pay attention..."

Start of a new life

(Two weeks after the wedding)

We have been still living in our apartment while our new house was being built. Our first couples of days as a married couple were good, the sex was great, we had good laughs but there was something that I had me concerned: Olga was starting to get a little to bossy and a little whimsical, and apart from that, she was always with her mother. They spend all day together when I was at work and talked on the phone every night. One night Zarah called when we were just about to start sex, and Olga actually answered, stopped me and started chatting with her. I could understand that they are very united, but this crossed the line. After she hung up (she talked for over half an hour!) I certainly complained about this with her:

-"Olga, what the fuck was that?"

-"What are you talking about?"

-"We were about to start sex, why did you take that call?

-"She is my mother Jerry, I will be there for her whenever she needs me. And watch that language. You don't get to talk to me like that ever, do you understand?"

She said this with anger in her face and her index finger menacingly pointing at me. This caused me to explode.

-"Yeah! But that was me and you time. You could have called her later. And don't you point that finger like that to me like you are my boss. You are my wife, and you will respect me!"

I was just finishing my statement when I suddenly felt Olga´s hand palm making a stinging contact with my left cheek. I just stood there in shock of what had happened.

-"Don't you dare, talking to me like that ever again!" she yelled.

With her finger pointing at me again she continued.

"I will talk to my mom whenever I want and YOUUU will respect Meeee, Do you understand?"

She turned around and left the room. After that, she completely ignored me for one week.

Inverse Psychology

(Ten months before the wedding)

"Pay attention: you must first pussy-whip him make him believe you are a girl beyond his league, and then make him feel like he will lose you. People only realize that they truly love one when they can't be with them no more. That is when he will realize you are his one and only"

Those words my mother told me are stuck in my head like a song. A little over a year after we started I was sure that I wanted this man to be mine forever, so I decided to follow her advice. One night, we went to his apartment and I gave him the most amazing blowjob and did it for the first time. The next couple of weeks we repeated the procedure for almost every night. In bed I was a total slut; I focused completely on pleasing him and to fulfill all his fantasies, until one day I hit him with it:

-"Honey, we need to talk..."

-"Ohh okay, Olga, what do you want to talk about?"

-"Well, there is no easy way to say this but... I think it would be best if stopped seeing each other for a while"

-"What? Why? What happened baby?

­-"It's not that something happened Jerry. Don't get me wrong, this past year has been great and you are a really good guy, but... I just don't see this relationship going anywhere. I think it would be better if we were just friends"

He just stood there wordless with a distorted face for a few seconds and then answered with insecurity in his voice:

-"But baby, I...ah... I thought you were happy. What do you mean you don't see this going nowhere?"

At this point I switched my attitude form the sensitive girl that didn't want to hurt him to a more cold fashion.

-"Look Jerry, I love you. But I can't be with you anymore. You are a great guy but you can´t offer what I want. It's that simple. I don't want to sound selfish but it is important for me to see for my life."

-"But Olga, please, don't ... "

His voice started breaking and his eyes started turning red. I continued.

-"I am truly sorry, I don't mean to hurt you. This is just not what I am looking for.

-"Well what are you looking for baby?"

-"Well I need security Jerry. I have to stop fooling around, and even though I know I am still young, I want to start considering about settling down with someone, and I can't do that with a guy like you."

-"But, why not? You know I am financially stable. You know I would provide for you"

Then I answered him with a slight irritated and loud tone:

-"Well that's just it Jerry. It's good that you can provide with money, but there is more in a marriage than money. For starters, a man so busy as you would barely have time for me. And second, this past few months, you have treated me like a piece of shit. You always look me so inferior to you, you don't care for my needs, neither emotional nor sexual. It is everything about you. And we always fight Jerry, you always want to be in control. Well guess what I want to be in control of the relationship, I have the brains and the character for it, and if you can´t appreciate that, then I guess I should find someone that does.

-"Honey, honey, please... If that is the problem please don't worry. You know you can talk to me. I love you; I would do anything for you. You know once I put my own office I will be able to handle my own schedule, I will always have time for you. I know I have been a little selfish, but I promise you, that is over, from now on it is about you. And as for the control thing, you can be the one that handle the reins in our relationship; I have no problem with that.

-"Do you mean that baby" My voice sweetened.

-"Yes dear"

We ended that conversation with a kiss and a hug and one month later, he proposed.

The condition

(Three months before the wedding)

They both seem pretty excited as the wedding day gets closer. I had noticed a big change in Jerry´s attitude towards my daughter since she gave him that ultimatum. But that was just the first step. Although he accepted Olga´s leadership, Jerry is still a well hung, confident man that needs to be put on a leash. In my life experience, I have concluded that there are many ways to control a man, but the most effective one, is to control his cock. This is why I urged Olga, into talking him into male chastity. It was important that we knew if he was going to accept it before the wedding actually took place.

She managed the situation in a genius way. She got him a plastic CB-2000 and right after a nice naked foreplay session (no sex) she blindfolded him and placed it in his penis. Obviously he was surprised. She told him that I thought that he didn't love her and was just trying to use her for sex and this would be a confirmation of his loyalty to her. Then she added they could make the best of it and use it as a kinky game. She would hold the key until the next time they saw each other and have amazing sex. She would of course take it off and assist in hygiene and any other necessary matter. He must have liked it because each time he allowed being without an orgasm more and more time. By the day before the wedding he must had not came in two weeks.

My precious daughter played it so well that they started using it again after they returned from their honeymoon. Of course a few weeks before she measured him so she can get a better costume made chastity device (without him knowing of course). We had still a lot of plans for him...

The Reconciliation

(Three weeks after the weeding)

I had not talked to him for one whole week. Obviously, we didn't have sex either. Maybe it was a little harsh but he had to know I mean business and that I was the boss. He didn't talk to me either; he was probably mad and was a little too proud to apologize; but after seven days of this treatment, he eventually gave in. I was in my reading a book and drinking tea in my night armchair when he entered the room.

-"Olga, we need to talk".

I didn't even bother in turning to look at him and answer with a sarcastic "hmm".

-"It is not right that we are doing this. We are just married, we can´t treat each other like that. Even if we were not recently wed, we are married now, we need to communicate. Communication is the key."

I continued reading like if he wasn't there, which clearly bothered him, so he raised his voice and told me with indignity:

-"Hey, come on, at least have the courtesy to look at me when I am talking to you"

I turned to see him, gave him an angry stare, took a zip from my tea cup, and resumed my reading. He just stood there and swallowed his own saliva. Then he continued with a lower tone this time:

-"Look honey, I know I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I am sorry. I just got carried away. It was the heat of the moment."

Once again I just gave him a light stare and looked away without saying a word.

-"Baby please, I am sorry. I am sorry I talked to you like that. I will never do it again I promise. Please."

It must have been hard for him to come over apologize for me, but it was not good enough for me I needed to hear genuine sincerity in his words, so even though I knew I was pushing it, I decided to make him suffer a little more and answered with an indifferent "okay". He stood there for a moment and then to my surprise, he kneeled. He did! He actually knelt at my feet. He understandably hesitated for a moment, he must have felt pathetic; practically begging his wife to talk to him, but he held my hand and carried on:

-"Olga, please, don't do this anymore, I am sorry. I really am. Please forgive."

Still without saying a word, I stared at him this time with a combination of sweetness and determination, and after a few seconds, caressed his hair and said:

-"I forgive you Jerry. Don't talk to me like that ever again." Then I kissed him in the cheek and went to sleep.

For the three days, I started acting normal again and Jerry began to be very polite and pleasurable with me. He started giving me massages, he brought me flowers, took breakfast to bed to me; I knew what he wanted though. Although I everything seemed to be okay, we still have not had sex in ten days, however I had to consider something; all of this time he did not had his CB-2000 because I had taken it off the time mom interrupted us before sex; anyway, I decided to use his eagerness to my advantage since a new device had just arrived . I started foreplay, after a while I stripped him naked, handcuffed him behind his back and had him lay in the bed with me on top. I began to play with his cock and balls, sometimes striking, sometimes caressing with my finger bringing to the edge and then stopping for about five times. When I felt he was putty in my hands, I firmly asked him:

-"Have you been masturbating Jerry?"

He opened his eyes in amazement and stopped his moaning.

-"Uhh no baby, of course not. Why would you ask that?"

-"Huh, really. Well, it has been over a week since we had sex, and your balls don't seem to be so full to be honest."

I firmly grabbed him by the balls with my right hand and continued to slowly stroke with my left and continued in a superior tone:

-"Look at me Jerry! Tell me the truth."

-"Well, okay, yes. I did it one time."

-"Is that so, only one time?" I looked at him with incredulity.

-"Okay, two times. I promise, only two times. I am sorry honey; I was just very desperate to cum, and since you didn't want to... well you know, I just did it".

-"It's okay; I didn't expect a man without self-control to abstain from touching himself. It is not like before when you had you CB-2000 on. That is why I have a present for you honey."

I took out the new chastity device. It was a Mature Metal Jailbird with the security screws and the anti-pullout system included. I carried on:

-"Look it is amazing, it is a little open and it is made of stainless steel so cleaning up can be possible without unlocking it; it also has this extra security features, that way I'll know that this little thing will stay safely confined in its cage, and it is custom made, so you can wear it comfortably 24/7." While saying this, I never stopped caressing his cock.

-"I don't know Olga, it seems a little drastic." He said painting.

-"I know it may be a little bit scary, but don't pretend that the idea doesn't excite you. Besides, you were better when you had your dick caged away; I have decided I want to make this a permanent part of our lives. With Christmas coming up in the next month, think of it as an early present. Now, would you like to cum before I lock you little dick away?"

-"Yes please!"

I mounted him and he came almost instantly. After that, I wiped the cum off of his cock and placed his new prison in place. For the next month we had a dynamic where I would tease the hell out of him (since the cage was open, it was easy for me to touch, lick, and even insert his penis in my vagina without him getting an erection) all week, and would unlock him and have sex on Friday night. The fourth Friday of the month, just one week away from Christmas Eve, I decided not to unlock him.

-"You don't deserve an orgasm this week Jerry you were not attentive enough."

-"What do you mean I was not attentive enough sweetie?"

-"Well on Wednesday, you went out with your friends and returned drunk instead of attending me"

-"Come on baby, It was just one day of fun for me, and I didn't get drunk, I just had a couple of beers."

-"I said no Jerry."

A Christmas Present

(Two months after the wedding)

Yesterday Olga denied having sex with me. It is the first time she does this while I wear my new Jailbird. It is incredible the enormous arousal I feel since she installed it in me. I am horny all the time, and since I can´t make that sexual energy go away, I therefore use it to please Olga. I have been extremely attentive with her; making breakfast and dinner, doing all the housework, doing her errands, and giving her foot and back massages anytime she wanted.

The next day that she denied me an orgasm, her mother came to our apartment for tea in the afternoon. We chatted in the living room for a while when Olga suddenly but her bare feet on my lap. I stood there as if nothing had happened until she signaled me with her eyes that she wanted me to massage her. I thought it was a little bit inappropriate since we had a guest, but it was her mom, it didn't matter; so I started massaging her foot. After a few minutes of doing this her mother said:

catigm6
catigm6
49 Followers